Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime of Light Novel 'Hagure Yuusha no Estetica' Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
 
#1
Nov 29, 2011 2:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4386
According to Hobby Japan Bunko, Uesu Tetsuto's light novel "Hagure Yuusha no Estetica" was announced to get a TV anime adaptation.

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica novel official website

Synopsis:
In normal RPGs, a hero defeats the Satan king and the story ends. But what does the hero do after that? Ohtorizawa Akatsuki defeats the Satan king in the fantasy world of Alleyzard and returns to the real world. He is sheltered by the international organization BABEL, which protects and controls people transferred from the outer worlds. BABEL is astonished to know Akatsuki has really defeated Satan and brings Satan's daughter Miu from Alleyzard. In the academy of BABEL, Akatsuki confronts other "returners", who have psychic powers.

Source: Scan of the announcement

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, Mar 4, 2012 5:23 PM
 
#2
Nov 29, 2011 2:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 65272
I don't like the sound of it.
 
#3
Nov 29, 2011 2:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5808
I saw a guy holding a big sword that looked so uncool I had to close the tab right away.

EDIT:

Re-opened last tab to say:

The character designs really displeases me. The guy makes me want to puke. That (pink haired) slutty looking girl's chest is much too big for my preference. Did I mention she had pink hair? I mean there's too many pink haired characters.

No thanks. Not my type of thing.
Modified by Yanoflies, Nov 29, 2011 2:33 AM

hi
 
#4
Nov 29, 2011 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 5721
Yanoflies said:
I saw a guy holding a big sword that looked so uncool I had to close the tab right away.
Naw dawg, I'm getting a pretty good monster hunter vibe off the bigass sword and monster slaying.
 
#5
Nov 29, 2011 2:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5808
The sword itself doesn't look half bad, but it's an other story when there's a dork handling it with a single hand when it's obviously a 2H.

;)

hi
 
#6
Nov 29, 2011 2:48 AM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 20840
I'm a bit interested.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
#7
Nov 29, 2011 2:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 4448
Another funny name of The illustrator ...This time its called Egg yolk

The forum at jcafe seems to give high value of this Light novel despite the synopsis doesn't sound yummy at all.
Well, it doesn't hurt if I just read first volume for a try.I hope its as good as SAO =)
 
#8
Nov 29, 2011 2:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 546
Sounds like it's trying to be original when, in particular, it doesn't seem That original.
Still sounds kinda interesting, I'd like to see what it's like.
 
#9
Nov 29, 2011 2:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 448
The girl reminds me of Yuno from Mirai Nikki. I'm scared <.<

Anyway, I'm not sure if I want to check it out. I kind of see a cliche story a mile away (and I mean by a bad bad cliche)
 
Nov 29, 2011 3:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 124
Not sure what to make of it, but it has my interest for now.
 
Nov 29, 2011 3:08 AM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1416
That sword reminds me of this World of Warcraft sword.
TL Notes: Some information are worth more than a simple note from the translator.
 
Nov 29, 2011 3:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1024
The idea of "after the final battle" of RPGs is really intriguing, but they had to insert the word "academy" into the description. Oh well, will watch.
 
Nov 29, 2011 3:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 496
Sounds interesting. We'll see...
 
Nov 29, 2011 3:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2180
The all Satan stuff reminds me of Ao no Exorcist, but it has my attention.
 
Nov 29, 2011 4:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1999
It at least has better synopsis than most of the crap they are adapting last seasons. I'll check it out
 
Nov 29, 2011 4:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 4042
The only thing I'm afraid about is that they'll ask that one designer to draw the characters for the anime...and, well, you know.
 
Nov 29, 2011 4:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 511
Exkalamity said:
The idea of "after the final battle" of RPGs is really intriguing, but they had to insert the word "academy" into the description. Oh well, will watch.


If you want a good parody of the RPG setting and aftermath I suggest you read "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" because even though I know nothing about Hagure Yuusha no Estetica I am pretty sure Maoyuu Maou Yuusha kicks its ass in story. Honestly it would be better off if they just adapted Maoyuu Maou Yuusha instead.

Plus I get what Yanoflies is saying. Those character designs look like they came straight out of Hentai.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

 
Nov 29, 2011 4:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 803
The concept of the very idea do sound original and have piqued my interest. Yet, there's something about this whole thing that just screams "cliché", I can't just set a finger on it...

Will watch it nevertheless.
 
Nov 29, 2011 4:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1375
Might watch if not ecchi.
 
Nov 29, 2011 5:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 4448
AidanAK47 said:
Exkalamity said:
The idea of "after the final battle" of RPGs is really intriguing, but they had to insert the word "academy" into the description. Oh well, will watch.


If you want a good parody of the RPG setting and aftermath I suggest you read "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" because even though I know nothing about Hagure Yuusha no Estetica I am pretty sure Maoyuu Maou Yuusha kicks its ass in story. Honestly it would be better off if they just adapted Maoyuu Maou Yuusha instead.
You haven't watch/read this Anime and you already start saying Maou Yuusha's story is way better than this.
I am 100% sure that you won't have positive view on this Anime. 100% lol
 
Nov 29, 2011 5:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 614
..... MEH. Don't know :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 29, 2011 5:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 623
not sure if want
 
Nov 29, 2011 5:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 20111
MorningGlory said:
AidanAK47 said:
Exkalamity said:
The idea of "after the final battle" of RPGs is really intriguing, but they had to insert the word "academy" into the description. Oh well, will watch.


If you want a good parody of the RPG setting and aftermath I suggest you read "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" because even though I know nothing about Hagure Yuusha no Estetica I am pretty sure Maoyuu Maou Yuusha kicks its ass in story. Honestly it would be better off if they just adapted Maoyuu Maou Yuusha instead.
You haven't watch/read this Anime and you already start saying Maou Yuusha's story is way better than this.
I am 100% sure that you won't have positive view on this Anime. 100% lol


Maou Yuusha's story is average at best. I've heard of Hagure Yuusha no Estetica but haven't read it yet, it has to be much better than Maou Yuusha.


 
Nov 29, 2011 6:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 191
awesome :D
 
Nov 29, 2011 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 570
INB4 ZEXCS
 
Nov 29, 2011 6:53 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2368
probably watch it!
 
Nov 29, 2011 6:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1854
looks pretty cool.

 
Nov 29, 2011 7:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 556
Hoppy said:
MorningGlory said:
AidanAK47 said:
Exkalamity said:
The idea of "after the final battle" of RPGs is really intriguing, but they had to insert the word "academy" into the description. Oh well, will watch.


If you want a good parody of the RPG setting and aftermath I suggest you read "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" because even though I know nothing about Hagure Yuusha no Estetica I am pretty sure Maoyuu Maou Yuusha kicks its ass in story. Honestly it would be better off if they just adapted Maoyuu Maou Yuusha instead.
You haven't watch/read this Anime and you already start saying Maou Yuusha's story is way better than this.
I am 100% sure that you won't have positive view on this Anime. 100% lol


Maou Yuusha's story is average at best. I've heard of Hagure Yuusha no Estetica but haven't read it yet, it has to be much better than Maou Yuusha.


Considering all the ecchi crap you talk about on the forums and your top 5 anime not to mention your obsession with anything with an ecchi tag and your avatar profile and background for your anime list i dont think you can even comment on Maoyuu Maou Yuusha let alone call it average.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
 
Nov 29, 2011 7:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 34
holypoop said:
Might watch if not ecchi.

Yes xD
 
Nov 29, 2011 7:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 688
The RPG-fan inside me wants to give this a try.
 
Nov 29, 2011 7:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3335
makes me think of this anime Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou might give it a try
 
Nov 29, 2011 7:55 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 624
As long it from novel, it fine by me.
 
Nov 29, 2011 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 4448
after downloading first volume, I was hoping to share some picture I got from it XD

appetizer... main dish and then desert.
 
Nov 29, 2011 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 836
eucalyptustree16 said:
The RPG-fan inside me wants to give this a try.


Same here. XD
 
Nov 29, 2011 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7067
Might watch if ecchi.
 
Nov 29, 2011 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 251
I dunno about this one.
 
Nov 29, 2011 10:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 860
art looks good and i like the sword :D
Banner.jpg
 
Nov 29, 2011 10:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 27
Meh.

If it gets really good reviews I might give it a chance, but otherwise...not going to bother.
<img src="http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o341/rawriet/Sig1.jpg" border="0" />
 
Nov 29, 2011 10:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1312
The whole aftermath thing sounds vaguely interesting and if BABEL was like a hub for heroes from different settings, then it could be kinda fun.
But the pictures and the rest of the description really don't look too promising.
 
Nov 29, 2011 12:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1259
This can only be decent with massive amounts of gore......knowing the censoring that's going on that's not going to happen.
 
Nov 29, 2011 2:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 547
The idea of an "after the battle" type of show is interesting, but I feel pretty iffy about the whole "Satan's daughter" and "academy" thing really.
 
Nov 29, 2011 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8735
Hmm, I is interest.....
 
Nov 29, 2011 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 519
Not really interested in one of these "putting tropes on their head" kind of shows.

Especially one that will without a doubt be saturated in Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Monster Hunter references and attempt to be funny.
 
Nov 29, 2011 4:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 141
mmmm guess ill give it a go...So long as it isnt drowned down in ecchi then im fine with it.
 
Nov 29, 2011 6:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 395
So many guys uninterested with a main lead with a backbone?
What has the world come to?
 
Nov 29, 2011 8:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 257
The guy holding big stupid looking sword and boob woman with dragon.......Unique I say,
I hope it doesnt turn crap :P
 
Nov 29, 2011 9:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2957
lol dunno why the haters hatin' but seems like it could be lolzy... also seems like it might be epic failure...



"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
 
Nov 29, 2011 11:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2091
female main is pink hair again....
 
Nov 30, 2011 12:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 402
Seems somewhat interesting I'll watch since its about an RPG

Then I was the art it instantly reminded me of this
 
Nov 30, 2011 2:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 461
Haters are hating, but the concept has to potential to be quite good.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »