MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

TV Anime of Light Novel 'Hagure Yuusha no Estetica' Announced
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» TV Anime of Light Novel 'Hagure Yuusha no Estetica' Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
11-29-11, 2:22 AM

According to Hobby Japan Bunko, Uesu Tetsuto's light novel "Hagure Yuusha no Estetica" was announced to get a TV anime adaptation.

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica novel official website

Synopsis:
In normal RPGs, a hero defeats the Satan king and the story ends. But what does the hero do after that? Ohtorizawa Akatsuki defeats the Satan king in the fantasy world of Alleyzard and returns to the real world. He is sheltered by the international organization BABEL, which protects and controls people transferred from the outer worlds. BABEL is astonished to know Akatsuki has really defeated Satan and brings Satan's daughter Miu from Alleyzard. In the academy of BABEL, Akatsuki confronts other "returners", who have psychic powers.

Source: Scan of the announcement

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, 03-04-12, 5:23 PM

11-29-11, 2:24 AM

I don't like the sound of it.

11-29-11, 2:28 AM

I saw a guy holding a big sword that looked so uncool I had to close the tab right away.

EDIT:

Re-opened last tab to say:

The character designs really displeases me. The guy makes me want to puke. That (pink haired) slutty looking girl's chest is much too big for my preference. Did I mention she had pink hair? I mean there's too many pink haired characters.

No thanks. Not my type of thing.
Modified by Yanoflies, 11-29-11, 2:33 AM

hi

11-29-11, 2:39 AM

Yanoflies said:
I saw a guy holding a big sword that looked so uncool I had to close the tab right away.
Naw dawg, I'm getting a pretty good monster hunter vibe off the bigass sword and monster slaying.

11-29-11, 2:43 AM

The sword itself doesn't look half bad, but it's an other story when there's a dork handling it with a single hand when it's obviously a 2H.

;)

hi

11-29-11, 2:48 AM
News Team
I'm a bit interested.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

11-29-11, 2:51 AM

Another funny name of The illustrator ...This time its called Egg yolk

The forum at jcafe seems to give high value of this Light novel despite the synopsis doesn't sound yummy at all.
Well, it doesn't hurt if I just read first volume for a try.I hope its as good as SAO =)

11-29-11, 2:57 AM

Sounds like it's trying to be original when, in particular, it doesn't seem That original.
Still sounds kinda interesting, I'd like to see what it's like.

11-29-11, 2:57 AM

The girl reminds me of Yuno from Mirai Nikki. I'm scared <.<

Anyway, I'm not sure if I want to check it out. I kind of see a cliche story a mile away (and I mean by a bad bad cliche)

11-29-11, 3:03 AM

Not sure what to make of it, but it has my interest for now.

11-29-11, 3:08 AM
Anime Moderator
That sword reminds me of this World of Warcraft sword.
TL Notes: Some information are worth more than a simple note from the translator.

11-29-11, 3:17 AM

The idea of "after the final battle" of RPGs is really intriguing, but they had to insert the word "academy" into the description. Oh well, will watch.

11-29-11, 3:34 AM

Sounds interesting. We'll see...

11-29-11, 3:59 AM

The all Satan stuff reminds me of Ao no Exorcist, but it has my attention.

11-29-11, 4:08 AM

It at least has better synopsis than most of the crap they are adapting last seasons. I'll check it out

11-29-11, 4:13 AM

The only thing I'm afraid about is that they'll ask that one designer to draw the characters for the anime...and, well, you know.

11-29-11, 4:26 AM

Exkalamity said:
The idea of "after the final battle" of RPGs is really intriguing, but they had to insert the word "academy" into the description. Oh well, will watch.

If you want a good parody of the RPG setting and aftermath I suggest you read "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" because even though I know nothing about Hagure Yuusha no Estetica I am pretty sure Maoyuu Maou Yuusha kicks its ass in story. Honestly it would be better off if they just adapted Maoyuu Maou Yuusha instead.

Plus I get what Yanoflies is saying. Those character designs look like they came straight out of Hentai.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

11-29-11, 4:28 AM

The concept of the very idea do sound original and have piqued my interest. Yet, there's something about this whole thing that just screams "cliché", I can't just set a finger on it...

Will watch it nevertheless.

11-29-11, 4:50 AM

Might watch if not ecchi.

11-29-11, 5:02 AM

AidanAK47 said:
Exkalamity said:

If you want a good parody of the RPG setting and aftermath I suggest you read "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" because even though I know nothing about Hagure Yuusha no Estetica I am pretty sure Maoyuu Maou Yuusha kicks its ass in story. Honestly it would be better off if they just adapted Maoyuu Maou Yuusha instead.
You haven't watch/read this Anime and you already start saying Maou Yuusha's story is way better than this.
I am 100% sure that you won't have positive view on this Anime. 100% lol

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices