Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2011 12:34 AM

Feb 2010
Kurogashi said:
what happened in the manga that they took out?

Yumekichi11 posted those manga pages in the "manga vs anime diferences" , it isnt the big deal but were some cool moments. (like this page http://0.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/386/04-015.0/compressed/15_29.jpg)

i understand they have to rush things but... then they make those murmur diary thing at the end too long , even if i found akise face funny.
Nov 28, 2011 12:34 AM

Oct 2010
Yukki will go down as one of most dumbiest and pussiest characters in history you would think he would learn by now. He is just like Shu(Guilty Crown). Their cowardice knows no limit.
Nov 28, 2011 12:40 AM

Sep 2009
Not really. Yukki could take the action in critical situations and he'll man up later.
Nov 28, 2011 12:48 AM

Dec 2009
Yuuki reminds me of Shinji from Evangelion. They are both very dislikable anti-hero characters. I am consistently left facepalming and rolling my eyes in disbelief but that's just how it is. Maybe it's all for character development, I dunno as I haven't read the manga.

Interestingly though, I notice in the credits that it seems like all the players disappear in a burst of static, except seemingly for Yuuki and Akise. I am predicting Yuuki taking out Yuno and then taking out Akise in some mad delusional breakdown.
Nov 28, 2011 1:07 AM

Oct 2010
Vanisher said:
Kurogashi said:
what happened in the manga that they took out?

Yumekichi11 posted those manga pages in the "manga vs anime differences" , it isn’t the big deal but were some cool moments. (like this page http://0.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/386/04-015.0/compressed/15_29.jpg)
They should totally put that scene differently in the next episode. Still the best of that will be
Pretty much that less it's censored.

No seriously you guys, if you watched hentai don't the mosaic from there are like so totally the same in this series. Does that not like piss you off? I mean especially if you seen them most of the times in hentais.

Yeah well the censors are lame. I was hoping more for black stuff instead.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 28, 2011 1:36 AM

Sep 2011
incoming Gambit Pileup. dunno why friends are important though, when you've got Yuno. who was yandere as ever this time around.

Nov 28, 2011 1:59 AM

Aug 2008
Primity said:
incoming Gambit Pileup. dunno why friends are important though, when you've got Yuno. who was yandere as ever this time around.

Yeah, i really don't know why he is searching when he has awesome Yuno.
Nov 28, 2011 2:28 AM

Jun 2011
i love this anime
Nov 28, 2011 3:19 AM

Aug 2011
Yuno was really annoying in this episode...I can see why she would be cautious around others while they are playing a survival game but it looked like she was jealous more than worried.

The reason he was happy to have friends is because he never had any, everyone would just ignore him. Yuno would have been his first friend is she wasn't a crazy person.

I do like Yuno sometimes but in this episode...I didn't.

That new guy looks awesome =) I hope he stays alive for a while. (Please don't tell me if he does or doesn't. I'm just typing my thoughts lol and mainly talking to people new to the series too.)

I want to read the manga so badly but I like not knowing whats going to happen next when watching anime. Anime gives me a more shocking feeling than reading the manga for the first time.
I feel like just reading up to the episode I'm on now but I might not be able to stop reading once I start XD
They cheated. Fair and Square.
Nov 28, 2011 3:37 AM

Nov 2011
personally i dont like yukki that much too but come on without him then whats the point of having character like yuno or akise??

this is my favourite part from the manga so yea pretty nice to see it anime version
Nov 28, 2011 4:53 AM

Aug 2010
Wow, will Yukki ever figure out that the only way he is going to live for any period of time is to listen to Yuno (as crazy as that sounds)?
Nov 28, 2011 5:12 AM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Yeah well the censors are lame. I was hoping more for black stuff instead.

Is because i'm just watching the serie but i don't archive it, i will wait bds for this purpose.

prismheart said:
Wow, will Yukki ever figure out that the only way he is going to live for any period of time is to listen to Yuno (as crazy as that sounds)?

Yukki is a uber retard, he do the same mistake over and over. Pathetic. :D
Nov 28, 2011 5:24 AM
Jul 2018
Makenai said:
It's all Akise, Akise, Akise xD

Am I the only one who dislikes Akise?

Well, I've always wanted to kill Akise with fire.
Nov 28, 2011 5:44 AM

Oct 2009
KillerYandere said:
Makenai said:
It's all Akise, Akise, Akise xD

Am I the only one who dislikes Akise?

Well, I've always wanted to kill Akise with fire.

Why? D:

*looks at your name*

Oh....

nvm....

Fnights said:

Yukki is a uber retard, he do the same mistake over and over. Pathetic. :D

I like Yukki because its refreshing getting a shonnen charter that is a bit of a wus from the start. In the entire show/manga Yukki acts the most realistically considering his age. This is a guy who is shy and was alone for most of his life....that all of a sudden got thrown in a life and death situation and is accompanied by some crazed woman that is madly in love with him.

I happy that the show isn't doing your typical ass pull of awesome and is allowing Yukki to develop into something instead of just being a typical over-powered character from the start that can do no wrong. This is really getting stale and predictable and recently has been getting executed quite poorly in anime.

I'm happy Yukki isn't another Yagami Light, but he occasionally shows moments of brilliance which is pretty much taking major steps outside of his core personality. Your looking at a person who is learning life lessons in a hostile environment at accelerated rates who reaching out to find a light of some sort in the dark.

But all he has now is a very questionable dim 1 that might just stir him further into darkness...and that is Yuno.

In short...I like seeing a puppy turn into a monster rather than a monster just beefing and powering himself up during the course of the series.
V0YANTNov 28, 2011 6:02 AM
Nov 28, 2011 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
V0YANT said:

Why? D:

*looks at your name*

Oh....

nvm....

I'd normally tell you don't stereotype me due to my name, but yeah, that's the case this time. I prefer the yandere over him. Hell, to me, Yuno's as iconic as Hannibal Lector. With Akise, he's always got a smug look on his face, like he's got everything figured out (which he most likely does) and I absolutely hate him with every fiber of my being. Though, honestly, I've slightly warmed up to his anime counterpart during the after credit scene. The absolute deadpan looks he gives are hilarious.

Still, his introduction to the episode was good, as was everything else.

Really, amazingly the anime has done no wrong. I have never been fully satisfied with an anime before until this came along.

Also, creepy ass dog dentures. Most dog breeds already creep the ever loving shit out of me, and giving them human teeth like dentures makes them even more nightmare fuel.

And in closing, aside from Yuki's mother, EVERY FEMALE CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES IS BATSHIT INSANE.
removed-userNov 28, 2011 6:36 AM
Nov 28, 2011 6:51 AM

Oct 2010
shadowtsunami said:

LOL I think Shu has a bit more pride then Yukki lol. At least he does fight sometimes. And I thought Shinji from evangelion was a crybaby pansy lol

Well i never saw Evangelion but since you told me i refuse to watch it now. I probably didnt watch it because it was so many mecha shows out at the time.
Nov 28, 2011 7:03 AM

Feb 2010
shadowtsunami said:
You can tell the girl and that other guy where diary holders from the beginning.

wtf , how?

no really , how? oh yukki must have thought "oh that guy have white hair , red eyes , he also appears in the ending , he must be an important character" ...

shadowtsunami said:
bonifide said:
Yukki will go down as one of most dumbiest and pussiest characters in history you would think he would learn by now. He is just like Shu(Guilty Crown). Their cowardice knows no limit.

LOL I think Shu has a bit more pride then Yukki lol. At least he does fight sometimes. And I thought Shinji from evangelion was a crybaby pansy lol

It's easy to fight when you are freaking overpower , and when your enemies are retarded as fuck.

KillerYandere said:

And in closing, aside from Yuki's mother, EVERY FEMALE CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES IS BATSHIT INSANE.

Well she's a game programmer , not batshit insane , but's still something you dont see everyday lol
VanisherNov 28, 2011 7:16 AM
Nov 28, 2011 7:37 AM

Aug 2010
Was always a fan of the Shinji x Kaworu pairing.
Nov 28, 2011 8:11 AM

Feb 2009
Akise Aru. He's one fine character in the manga and second only to Yuno.
With Akira Ishida voicing him, my manhood is getting challenged lol. Though should be obvious who's gay :P
And Yukana using her Cecilia Alcott voice for Mao...nothing else matters now.

Omake is getting annoying.
That time should really be devoted to the episode.
Nov 28, 2011 8:25 AM

Aug 2011
Yukki is probably without a doubt one of the most annoying pieces of shit ever -.-
What a pussy and on top of that he trust everyone he meets ... should have found out by now that this is a mistake -.-
Nov 28, 2011 8:44 AM

Feb 2011
LOLed at Yuki's reaction when Akise said that he's cute. hahah he fainted like a gay. <333

Yaoi ♥
Nov 28, 2011 8:47 AM

Feb 2009
Whoa I'm happy the locked in by dogs-part is over. It scared me, even in the manga.

Over-all a great episode.
Nov 28, 2011 8:49 AM

Feb 2010
finally Akise the real star of this show is here.
Nov 28, 2011 9:53 AM

Jul 2010
god not Akise , can't stand him ... that's right you heard me i don't like this guy sue me.
Nov 28, 2011 11:06 AM

Jun 2010
Vanisher said:
shadowtsunami said:
You can tell the girl and that other guy where diary holders from the beginning.

wtf , how?

no really , how? oh yukki must have thought "oh that guy have white hair , red eyes , he also appears in the ending , he must be an important character" ...

The picture frame spoilered in the first post due to size shows the one who passed on their diary and a three year old who looks a lot like the one who got it.

...Say, what's this one's number? 10th? I haven't read the manga so I don't know.
Nov 28, 2011 11:23 AM

Apr 2011
Akise is awesome. Funny how he resembles Kaworu in so many ways plus he is played by the same voice actor Akira-San who also plays Garra in Naruto. But great episode overall episode Yuki is one lucky dude by pulling down those patsu.
Nov 28, 2011 11:37 AM

Jun 2010
What an epic episode... Speechless.
Nov 28, 2011 11:38 AM

Jun 2011
Liked the epi.
:p Even though I found Yuno rather annoying.
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Nov 28, 2011 11:41 AM

Jul 2011
Very good episode :)
Yuki should just trust Yuno.. atleast now, because there is still other holders than those 2.
I bet later it become interesting when Yuki and Yuno left (I haven't read manga so I don't know what waiting me.. heh)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Nov 28, 2011 11:47 AM

Oct 2010
Finally, Akise's here! Love him!

Kaworu v. Akise (manga spoiler, don't read if you want to be surprised)
http://neeka-desu.tumblr.com/post/11281055867/kaworu-nagisa-v-akise-aru-spoiler
_NeekaNov 28, 2011 12:34 PM
Nov 28, 2011 11:57 AM

Aug 2011
Kousaka bleh probalby the worst character ever made, i really didn't get this arc that much in the manga but so far its starting to make sense now. i'm just slow :D
anyways the panty scene was nice don't remember hinata looking so good :P

Also how could i forget Yuno writing "die" all over the ground, ah that was beautiful!
Potatoboy27Nov 28, 2011 12:01 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2011 12:08 PM
Feb 2011
_Neeka said:
Finally, Akise's here! Love him!

Kaworu v. Akise
http://neeka-desu.tumblr.com/post/11281055867/kaworu-nagisa-v-akise-aru-spoiler

Might want to put a manga spoiler on that one.
Nov 28, 2011 12:31 PM
Nov 2010
It's kinda too bad for the things such as the coin thing not being animated...
Still, it was a good episode, the next one will be really good...
Nov 28, 2011 12:39 PM

Sep 2007
Yukiteru continues to be one of the most useless and spineless protagonists out there. I like how he just somehow is totally ok with the fact that Yuno hammered the shit out of his mom's head even though it was an accident. At least the second bestest character is heeerreeee. Awww yeah Akise the L clone. Dat dericious Hinata too.
Nov 28, 2011 12:48 PM

Oct 2009
Probably my fave episode so far. Manga, here I come! 8)
Nov 28, 2011 1:57 PM

Aug 2011
DANG that was like a super 4 way diary battle dang!

I never expected that white hair chick and Hinata to be diary holders. I was very suspicious that Aru was already a diary holder though. Geez, and that old fart with dogs.. Makes steaks and soups for his pets but eats ramen, w.t.f?

Yuno felt kind of annoying in this episode to me, but YUKI GEEZ, stfu and go home and do Yuno already, what a paranoid kid.
Nov 28, 2011 2:01 PM

Jul 2009
is there going to be something original in this anime?
so far all characters are just copies of someone, ninth chick = Cirucci Thunderwitch from bleach, akise guy = Kaworu Nagisa from Eva and everything else in Mirai Nikki = Deadman Wonderland
Nov 28, 2011 2:24 PM

Sep 2011
helensan said:
so far all characters are just copies of someone, ninth chick = Cirucci Thunderwitch from bleach, akise guy = Kaworu Nagisa from Eva and everything else in Mirai Nikki = Deadman Wonderland

Mirai Nikki Manga came out befor DW.
Well, its nearly impossible nowadays to create a character who doesnt RESEMBLE; or is a COPIE of someone else.
DealWithIt.jpg
Nov 28, 2011 2:29 PM
Apr 2010
helensan said:

mirai nikki came out before deadman wonderland (in terms of manga) so I don't know what you're talking about here.
Nov 28, 2011 2:41 PM

Apr 2011
guyklc said:
The fanservice in the beginning was so dumb.

Other than that, awesome episode. I had to admit, I didn't expect things to end up like this. I had a suspicion that those two girls were diary holders, but to go that far, gotta say, pretty impressive.

Actually I think the fanservice ruins this anime. It merely distracts from what should be/is happening.
Nov 28, 2011 3:01 PM

Jul 2010
Yet another learning experience for Yuki.
Nov 28, 2011 3:07 PM
Dec 2007
Haha, I remember this WTF cliffhanger and it seems it was as good in the series as in the manga. On the other hand, the direction is ever so average but well... it's made by a small production studio with a slim budget so...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 28, 2011 3:11 PM

Oct 2010
RazingPhoenix said:
guyklc said:
The fan service in the beginning was so dumb.

Other than that, awesome episode. I had to admit, I didn't expect things to end up like this. I had a suspicion that those two girls were diary holders, but to go that far, gotta say, pretty impressive.
Actually I think the fan service ruins this anime. It merely distracts from what should be/is happening.
But that's good because this anime is good at surprising people. Furthermore factors that help in that are gold.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 28, 2011 3:17 PM

Apr 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
RazingPhoenix said:
guyklc said:
The fan service in the beginning was so dumb.

Actually I think the fan service ruins this anime. It merely distracts from what should be/is happening.
But that's good because this anime is good at surprising people. Furthermore factors that help in that are gold.

If you say so. But anyway I finna start reading the manga, because I can't wait a week for an episode anymore. *Insert impatient face here* :)
Nov 28, 2011 3:17 PM

Oct 2010
geez everyone in this show is despicable.
Cant wait to see what accelerator does next
Nov 28, 2011 3:34 PM

Oct 2010
Awesome episode
more awesome characters
Even more Awesome yuno craziness
Nov 28, 2011 4:14 PM

Dec 2010
Awesome episode is awesome, Akise has arrived, took 8 episodes but he got here, i think it was like 14 chapters or so in the manga so it will be interesting to see how they pace the rest of it if they are going by that pace 8 episodes=14 or so chapters. As I'm sure some have mentioned they did cut out some stuff but that is to be expected overall, i think it was adapted well just as the whole show has been up to this point, but i do wish they would stop the stupid censoring, its even worse here than it is in Fate/Zero the censoring of the arm was just stupid, Well anyway looking forward to next episode

Oh as for those who hate Yuki, and i gotta say i can't blame them

InfiniteDestinyNov 28, 2011 4:17 PM
Nov 28, 2011 5:33 PM

Dec 2009
Akise's not only sexy and cool, but is voiced by one of my favorite VA. ♥
Honestly i didn't enjoy this episode as much as i enjoyed the others, but i'm still looking forward for the nex one.
Nov 28, 2011 5:39 PM

Aug 2010
Yuno is a bitch.

I'm interested in Akisa, he seems to be the most interesting character so far.
Nov 28, 2011 5:54 PM
Nov 2010
I honestly don't understand why people are complaining about Yuki
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 29, 2012

159 by Salty_Cookie »»
Today, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

219 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 14, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

363 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 3, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

680 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 2, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

264 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 1, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.