MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 »» Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

50 68.49%
4 out of 5: Liked it

15 20.55%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 9.59%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.37%
Voters: 73

11-25-11, 10:14 PM

They are adorable, even more adorable than in manga. =)

11-25-11, 10:24 PM

Kisa-channnn T^T

11-26-11, 5:36 AM

Can't wait for the next episode! Finally some YukinaXKisa :D
But as the series reaches its end I demand a 3rd season, immediately!
I couldn't think of not watching a new SH episode on a Friday D:
When the chips are down at least Izaya still loves you.

11-26-11, 5:23 PM

Finally, Yukina and Kisa! XD

Eww.. Kisa was so frustrated here. He always thinking about his relationship, thinking if the relationship will keep going or broke up because his work made he and Yukina can't meet face-to-face. Then there's something bother him again, Yukina is going out with a girl! Poor him O___O

Can't wait for next episode! >w<

11-26-11, 9:00 PM

Kisa is adorable and Yukina is beautiful and all is well in the world now that they have their episode. TWO. YESS.

This was so cute in the manga and it didn't disappoint and oh why does the Tori couple get more than them :(

I like the way the you can actually tell the age gaps in them too, at times Yukina really does seem younger.

Ohhh I love them so much.
I want more of them and the takano chapter and yokozawas and... needs a third season soon! Hope hope!

11-27-11, 12:21 PM

Fer-chan said:

I like YukinaxKisa, but seems like I'm the only one who loves ChiakixTori (even if I'm not a fan of "love triangle" type).

No, you're not. I love ChiakiXTori. In fact, they are my most favorite couple in the show. I hope to see them more in the show.

11-27-11, 2:00 PM

YES! I've been waiting for this episode. I really enjoyed it. I have to said that Kisa's thoughts were portrayed in a very real light. I can really understand his worries and fears about their relationship. It seems like something that every couple would have to go through and think about. I also love that Yukina is understanding but I get why Kisa would be upset that Yukina isn't upset. Real problems right here.

I cannot wait for the next episode to watch as it unfolds. These two are my favorite for a reason!

11-27-11, 8:24 PM

Good episode. I was hoping for one episode, but oh well....I really do feel bad for Kisa, b/c I can understand why he's worrying so much and then seeing the guy with another girl..well that just makes someone more insecure. So in the next episode, it seems like the other guy finally gets mad...should be interesting..

On another note...I was happy to see Takano, he seriously looks great with those glasses : )
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

11-29-11, 8:37 PM

KoizumiRisa said:
Yukina's angry expression in the preview just killed me~ *A*

I just love this couple. To hell with "I'm not gay, I just happened to fall in love with a guy"-stuff. Kisa may be the only uke in anime history who dares to be gay. And I love him for this.

This this and this!

11-30-11, 12:35 PM

Everything is Yukina and Kisa and nothing hurts!!

Weird, I feel like this happened a lot sooner in the manga... :I

Atikal said:
i demand next week's episode now! DX

11-30-11, 4:02 PM

The episode seemed to start off really slow but picked up in the middle. Everything was going fine until that last minute. xD
I kept flailing my arms during most of this episode because of Kisa's inner monologues.

12-01-11, 9:10 AM

I think I can really understand Kisa's insecure feeling, having the same concern I have when I intend to balance between love life & work. I think it's perfectly normal to feel insecure.

Kisa, trust Yukina more! He doesn't seem like a guy who will dump someone just because the other person prioritize his job more. Career is indeed important to a guy!

One reason I love Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (& Junjou Romantica) is because of the realism of feelings they present. Great touch! :)

12-02-11, 5:43 PM

Ahhh I LOVE this couple!!!

On to the next episode... *it just finished DLing* ^__________^

12-11-11, 4:11 PM

Yey, Kisa x Yukina <3

01-10-12, 9:20 PM

I'm always so surprised at how realistic Kisa is as a character. I actually feel like he is real most of the time. And I just wanna hug the poor guy <3 Luckily he has Yukina to make him all better.

01-25-12, 5:00 PM

I enjoy this couple alot but i know the feeling that Kisa has but at the same time the same thing with all the couples is that there is always some form of misunderstanding so this might be another one of those moments however that was a jerk thing to do he didnt even see Kisa sitting there.

02-04-12, 1:26 PM

My favorite pairing in both this and Junjou Romantica always get the least amount of screen time. ALWAYS. So I'm so happy that they get another episode instead of more Chiaki x Hatori. I don't think I've ever disliked a character as much as I do Hatori. I'm always rooting on Yuu.

BUT BACK TO THIS EPISODE. Hory shet. Dat preview. He actually got mad. I'm so excited for it.

05-12-12, 2:38 PM

When he went down into the red light district I wanted to bang my head against the wall.
Why Yukina, WHYYYY

08-02-12, 12:07 PM

Yukina!! Love him. And Lol@ that face he made when Kisa yelled at him.

Read manga people. :D

12-17-12, 11:05 PM

AAA Kisa is my fav chara....but he's not so lucky to have more time in anime! So naive so pure and cute! I hope that this couple'll be together-forever in the end!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices