MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

anime?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid »» anime?

11-24-11, 2:51 PM

Do you guys think it will become an anime?
Check out my anime blog, please. http://skittyzfreak.wordpress.com/

12-06-11, 2:54 PM

I don't think so. Vivid is not that 'official' like Force; It's more like a spin-off.

On the other hand, if there is an anime version of Force, it will be very late. Since they decided to make the TV series into movies.

03-14-12, 5:07 AM

Somehow I think ViViD has a better chance of being adapted than Force. It's closer to Dog Days in tone, which I've heard is popular.
Modified by SageShinigami, 10-25-12, 1:22 AM
Like anime but also have an equal passion for comic books? Join my new group! Please?

8% of teens think they've moved on to real music but in actuality are still listening to shitty music. If you wish you cared, copy and paste this into your sig.

06-24-12, 5:36 AM

I think both of them would be adapted somehow. The studio is making movie remakes now just because both ViVid and Force are still unfinished so it would be strange to adapt them now

07-12-12, 10:13 PM

I would love to see a Vivid anime. The director for Nanoha A's, Strikers, Movie 1, Movie 2, and Dog Days is not working on Dog Days Dash, which I assume means he is hard at work preparing for Movie 2 and will then need a break. Dog Days definitely has a more light-hearted and colorful friendly feel to it then any of the Nanoha series did. I really like the colorfulness but because Dog Days is big right now, I would think they would just do a 3rd season of Dog Days instead of adapt ViVid and have 2 light-hearted SevenArcs series going. Honestly, I think getting Force adapted is more of a chance just to get the studio working on something more serious feeling...unless of course they decide to just end the entire series of Dog Days on season 2, and then I would expect a ViVid adaptation to help appease Dog Days fans that are foaming at the mouth from lack of cuteness.

07-26-12, 6:52 AM

I would like to see an adaption of Vivid as slice of life fighting anime.
Maybe it is a little too simple and cheesy for a wider audience.

05-05-13, 3:56 PM

I would love to have a Vivid anime, I think it's cool to see the family moments and the new kids. I like it more than Force, which I don't like any new character.

05-11-13, 4:38 PM

BTW. ViVId anime could be popular enough cause it has really similar atmosphere as recent Girls und Panzer and Saki.

07-22-13, 11:52 PM

i would love to see Vivid to have an anime adaptation...i like it way better than Force..at first i thought i wouldn't like it since i'm a big fan of NanoxFate and they're not the main focus/characters..but hell yeah..its soooo damn good also..XD love the Takamachi Family (Nanoha, Fate & Vivio)..♥♥♥

07-23-13, 1:01 AM

Hopefully not. What I want is a Strikers movie.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices