MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

FALC Profile Picture
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Filipino Anime Lovers Club (FALC) »» FALC Profile Picture

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (5) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: What do you think?
Agree

40 97.56%
Disagree

1 2.44%
Voters: 41

11-28-11, 4:01 PM

Sheia said:
We'll have to fix the newsletters to be sent first and then we'll divide the members to the active admins/other members afterwards. These will be the contents, btw. If anyone still have suggestions, please feel free to comment it here and we'll add it ;)

• Profile Picture Contest
• Signature Contest (suggested by Kigen & Exon)
• New Set of Member Cards (designs will be posted tomorrow)
• Tokens/Badges (designs will also be posted tomorrow)

I'll be really grateful if everyone will participate in this discussion ;) Also, if you can do what Kigen suggested - put a link to FALC in the signature - then that'll be great. Ja!~ THANK YOU.

I like this.

The signature contest was Exon's idea :). Uhhm, I'll update my signature soon.

As for the Cards, even if I don't make them if you guys can give me the font and PSD I can pass them out. A central photobucket account per designer would be good as well.
Modified by Kigen, 11-28-11, 4:06 PM

11-28-11, 8:01 PM

Sheia said:
@Exon
Wow, you're a Filipino too? Never came to mind, really. And you're that awesome user who comments in the creative corner, right? I really like your current profile, btw ;) You might be able to make a nice profile DP for the club as well.

I think we have a lot of members who are great with photoshop and the like. The suggested contest must go on since we have really good candidates here in our club;)

Thank you! That means a lot from someone hosting contests in the creative corner and someone who wins awards XD
Di ko alam filipina ka pla ;O
Courtesy of Paul

11-28-11, 9:26 PM

@Exon
Honestly, I never hosted a contest in MAL before. I started joining contests just last month after all. Btw, it's not awards but only an award for now (without an s because I only have one) HAHAHA :P If these contests goes on then this might be my first ever contest as a host. And I'm excited about it.

Yes, I'm a pure Filipina living in the Philippines ;)

11-28-11, 9:40 PM

Oh my, another failx_x, still winning an award is good enough :d
Courtesy of Paul

11-28-11, 11:57 PM

I smell love. xD

Anyway, there's no need to rush on this one. Take your time guys. Pero, sinisimulan nyo na ba ang pagplaplano kung paano 'to i-oorganize?

11-29-11, 4:25 AM

@Bluffs
Bawal child abuse!! Basta, sure akong hindi yan love. I'm friendly after all, chos. Iba yang naamoy mo fyi HAHAHAHA :P

Yeap, nasimulan na naming mag-organize pero medyo malabo parin eh tsaka mahirap i-execute kasi onti lang kami. Yung newsletter talaga! Kailangan muna ng admins na mag-a-assist dun tsaka sa contests so most probably by Christmas break pa magmamaterialize yung mga yun, may pasok pa kasi ako eh.

Anyway, may suggestion ka ba? ;)
Modified by Sheia, 11-29-11, 4:29 AM

11-29-11, 7:15 AM

What is love? baby don't hurt me, no more! Child abuse :O? where? Haha jk
Cge, just tell me what I need to do, I'll try to do it :]
Courtesy of Paul

11-29-11, 2:53 PM

Bluffs said:
I smell love. xD

Anyway, there's no need to rush on this one. Take your time guys. Pero, sinisimulan nyo na ba ang pagplaplano kung paano 'to i-oorganize?

Hahaha. Free post count.

12-01-11, 2:35 AM

^Semi free post po un :3
And, why child abuse?! Don't tell me that.. shockedface.jpg

Anyway, about my suggestions... First, pagtuunan niyo muna ng pansin ung school niyo. As I said, no need to rush, malapit nanaman vacation ehh. Next, why not start a thread about this on the club discussion. Make it's title emphasize the contest. Then the first post should be about the mechanics and whatsoever na connected sa contest. Pwede rin tayong... I mean kayong humingi ng tulong sa mga active members na laging nagpopost sa Club Comments na ipromote yung binabalak niyo. That's my suggestion! ;)

12-01-11, 6:42 AM

I'll take care of the thread in my free time, this coming weekend perhaps. That's a nice idea. I never thought of it at all. I'll ask all the help I could get from you guys, ok? ;)

And why child abuse, you say? I'll maybe the weirdest person you'll ever meet because my reasons are - I don't know love (I don't care actually) and whenever someone associates me to someone younger, ai ja nai!~ It's child abuse HAHA Anyway, JK. Good night desu!~

12-01-11, 7:07 AM

@bluffs good suggestions, busy ako this week, pero next week medyo free.
@Sheia LOl well everyone's weird xP, not like anyone is perfect and I'm the same age as you haha
Courtesy of Paul

12-01-11, 9:35 PM

Bluffs said:
I smell love. xD

LOL.

Sheia said:
@Bluffs
Bawal child abuse!! Basta, sure akong hindi yan love. I'm friendly after all, chos. Iba yang naamoy mo fyi HAHAHAHA :P

guilty? :DDD

~ Ahhhh! I thought of a good idea about the members and Officers~
we can have pairs!!!! Atleast, when the other one can't do his/her work, she/he can ask the partner! :DD atska para wala din pressure. kyahahha.

wooo! Thanks for the idea Bluffs x Sheia x Exon..

12-01-11, 10:32 PM

Sheia said:
I'll take care of the thread in my free time, this coming weekend perhaps. That's a nice idea. I never thought of it at all. I'll ask all the help I could get from you guys, ok? ;)

And why child abuse, you say? I'll maybe the weirdest person you'll ever meet because my reasons are - I don't know love (I don't care actually) and whenever someone associates me to someone younger, ai ja nai!~ It's child abuse HAHA Anyway, JK. Good night desu!~

Ayy, baliktad pala pumasok sa isip ko. xD
You can always ask for my assistance if you need some help.
Anyway, sino ba mga namamahala dito?

12-01-11, 10:41 PM

Bluffs said:
Ayy, baliktad pala pumasok sa isip ko. xD
You can always ask for my assistance if you need some help.
Anyway, sino ba mga namamahala dito?

Si Ate Dhei (innocentdemon) ang may pakana netong thread na 'to ;) Kaya naman officially, sya ang namamahala dito. Logical naman diba?
Tsaka ano bang pumasok sa isip mo xD OMG!~ Baka mamaya sirang-sira na ako sa inyo sa mga pinagsasabi ko HAHAHA

@Exon
Same age? I guess that's a yes although I'm still older by a few months LOL~ (No to child abuse talaga...) PASAWAY, eh no? Sensya na X.X

12-01-11, 11:02 PM

:o
Mas matanda pala ko sayo. xD

Ah, so hindi ka pala namamahala.. I see..

12-02-11, 3:40 AM

@Bluffs
Weh? Kuya!~~~ pala dapat tawag ko sa'yo HAHAHA Yung last na tanong mo pala eh "Sino ba mga namamahala dito?" Eh di ang sagot ko pala dapat dyan eh 2 or more O.o Second in-charge ako kay Ate Dhei. Grabe nagdedeclare na ako mag-isa ;)

Ano ba meron? xD

12-02-11, 8:22 PM

:O:O
Courtesy of Paul

12-11-11, 7:35 AM

Waaah!~ Lapit na December 16. Progress? Wala pa HAHAHA Basta within this week magsesend na tayo ng mga newsletter ha.

STILL ALIVE?

12-11-11, 7:59 PM

I'm here but haven't been active lately D; I'm actually ungrounded now ^_^ but guess what I had to do last weekend? Attempt to study with my friend but ended up not working so well -.- 5 hours and 6 questions out of chapter 1 finished. Think I spent more time unpacking and waiting than actualy studying.

So how is everyone doing?

12-11-11, 8:54 PM

ahhh! sorry, tagal nawalan ng connection, guuurrraabbbe, hirap ng walang net.. :D anyway, focus na muna tayo sa newsletter?
about sa profile pic? maghohold pa ba tayo ng poll? or kung anu na muna sikat sa mga binigay niong animes? 1st plang naman to e. so, as for next season, don na naten seriosohin ang pagdedecide kung anong pic?

Pages (5) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices