Forums

Pages (2) 0.4 [1.4] »
Must be a Club Member to Reply
Dec 27, 2011 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1470
well i'm southside :)
 
Dec 28, 2011 7:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 40
south > north
all you north side people are snobby :P haha jj
[<img src="http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f363/Archangelzeek/94697.jpg" />
 
Dec 29, 2011 12:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 73
nah my burbs are trashy as hahah
<img src="http://i39.tinypic.com/ip1p4y.png" />
 
Dec 29, 2011 12:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 319
Haha, like most of Perth as a whole :P
 
Feb 14, 2012 3:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 26
Sunbury, Melbourne
<img src="http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa276/Zer0signal89/bloodcopy.jpg" />
 
Feb 15, 2012 1:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
Sydney XD
 
Feb 16, 2012 3:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 724
I never even mentioned D:
Adelaide
 
Feb 16, 2012 4:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 92
Sydney!!!

I'm so glad someone made such a club... I was beginning to think that we didn't exist..
 
Feb 29, 2012 12:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 175
Hmmm, I swear I already did this but oh well.

DA Capital Peeps! (ACT)
 
Mar 10, 2012 5:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5972
I'm from the glorious Western Sydney.
 
Mar 26, 2012 4:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 255
New South Wales~
|ω・)
 
Mar 26, 2012 6:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 858
lol melbourne atm
 
Apr 6, 2012 11:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 163
zachHENDRICKS said:

shelley is were its at :P


i used to live in shelley like 7 years ago on modillion ave
 
Apr 7, 2012 5:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 116
New South Wales, Sydney-West, Parramatta :)
 
Apr 8, 2012 1:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 504
1hr from Brisbane.
 
Apr 22, 2012 7:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 63
North - West of Sydney, Stanhope Gardens

NSW ALL THE WAY :D

 
Apr 25, 2012 4:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 4
add another Sydneian to the NSW pride list
 
Apr 30, 2012 11:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 137
Melbourne, I've met a grand total of 2 anime lovers here
 
May 6, 2012 10:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 326
Snowhoe said:
Melbourne, I've met a grand total of 2 anime lovers here

Only 2!?
 
May 7, 2012 3:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 802
JoeLT said:
Snowhoe said:
Melbourne, I've met a grand total of 2 anime lovers here

Only 2!?

Doing better than me.
I'm from Melbourne and i've only met 1.
Haven't been to any conventions, maybe that's why.
 
May 7, 2012 4:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 393
NSW, West - Sydney, Cabramatta!!! :D
 
May 8, 2012 12:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 56
wow am i the only one from newcastle hahaha
 
May 12, 2012 1:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 228
im From Australia
 
May 19, 2012 1:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 504
Rawrol said:

Doing better than me.
I'm from Melbourne and i've only met 1.
Haven't been to any conventions, maybe that's why.


That's...so not right. LOL.
Everything ALWAYS goes to Melbourne first.

I went to Supanova every year from 2008 until the one in April this year because they moved it from Brisbane to the Gold Coast. That's a 3 hour drive and ridiculous if I wanted to go.
I don't know the area well enough to even try public transport. There's no train where I live. PSH. :P
 
May 19, 2012 1:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 326
Phantom-Brave12 said:
Rawrol said:

Doing better than me.
I'm from Melbourne and i've only met 1.
Haven't been to any conventions, maybe that's why.


That's...so not right. LOL.
Everything ALWAYS goes to Melbourne first.

I went to Supanova every year from 2008 until the one in April this year because they moved it from Brisbane to the Gold Coast. That's a 3 hour drive and ridiculous if I wanted to go.
I don't know the area well enough to even try public transport. There's no train where I live. PSH. :P

They didn't move it to the Gold Coast, it's still on in Brisbane at the end of the year, it's just at the Gold Coast at the start of the year. I agree though, it took us something like 2 hours to get there by train, maybe a bit less.
 
May 20, 2012 4:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 504
JoeLT said:

They didn't move it to the Gold Coast, it's still on in Brisbane at the end of the year, it's just at the Gold Coast at the start of the year. I agree though, it took us something like 2 hours to get there by train, maybe a bit less.


I know that, but the first one was near my birthday.
 
May 21, 2012 3:04 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2
Sydney south-western suburbs.
 
May 21, 2012 1:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 116
Rolfus said:
Sydney south-western suburbs.

Oh mad, i used to live in the South West area. Where abouts do you live there?
Campbelltown?
 
Jul 2, 2012 10:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 13
The Gold Coast!
 
Jul 3, 2012 2:07 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 7
I live on the Gold Coast! :)
But not Australian :P
 
Jul 3, 2012 2:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 13
ShunNozaki said:
I live on the Gold Coast! :)
But not Australian :P

haha technically same english but i have got citizenship
what nationality are you?
 
Jul 3, 2012 4:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 95
Brisbane, Queensland, baby.
 
Jul 3, 2012 5:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 495
finally some queenslanders! :)
 
Jul 3, 2012 6:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3974
Oh look other Queenslansders! I was afraid I was alone here...
Though I'm not born Australian I've been living here for a while :P
 
Jul 4, 2012 8:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 99
Brisvegas Bitchez
 
Jul 4, 2012 3:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 7
boonchuchu said:
ShunNozaki said:
I live on the Gold Coast! :)
But not Australian :P

haha technically same english but i have got citizenship
what nationality are you?


I'm Japanese and i have temporary visa :p moving back to Japan after highschool for university.
 
Jul 4, 2012 7:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3974
ShunNozaki said:
boonchuchu said:
ShunNozaki said:
I live on the Gold Coast! :)
But not Australian :P

haha technically same english but i have got citizenship
what nationality are you?


I'm Japanese and i have temporary visa :p moving back to Japan after highschool for university.

I know this is a cliche request but...PLEASE TEACH ME JAPANESE :|
 
Jul 9, 2012 12:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 606
i live in sydney goin to uts in city, there should really be a poll on this discussion




 
Aug 2, 2012 6:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 229
Melbourne!!I haven't born here,but i have the citizenship:) Cheers!!!
This world...is rotten
 
Sep 15, 2012 5:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 79
From Melbourne
 
Sep 16, 2012 3:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 132
Another from Victoria :D
 
Sep 16, 2012 4:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 9
New South Wales XD
 
Sep 16, 2012 8:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 267
ozy said:
i live in sydney goin to uts in city, there should really be a poll on this discussion


You sir, are the enemy, I go to UNSW :P
Eyes always lose their fire

 
Sep 17, 2012 1:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 193
zachHENDRICKS said:
perth :D

best place in australia obviously :P


Perth people all the way
Modified by woahevil1, Sep 17, 2012 2:51 AM
 
Oct 9, 2012 1:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 107
zachHENDRICKS said:
perth :D

best place in australia obviously :P
 
Oct 9, 2012 8:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 495
woahevil1 said:
zachHENDRICKS said:
perth :D

best place in australia obviously :P


Perth people all the way


on the other side of the country
 
Oct 20, 2012 4:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2508
Brisbane
 
Oct 29, 2012 10:33 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1742
Melbourne.
 
Oct 30, 2012 2:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 14
another from victoria, but country town! :)
 
Nov 4, 2012 1:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 4481
Used to live in Geelong in Victoria
Moved to Newcastle in NSW
V has come to.
 
Pages (2) 0.4 [1.4] »