Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2011 12:33 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think I also need some counselling.... not really. Don't wanna have sexual disease.
Dec 1, 2011 10:20 AM

Feb 2010
Pretty boring..excluding that last line.
Aug 1, 2012 1:55 PM

Apr 2009
The scenes with the first client was OK, the other two were just meh. Overall I would prefer the first episode over this one.

I find the art was worse than other contemporary hentai, the animation was just OK, the censoring was a downer as expected. Two thumbs up for high sexual content though.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 23, 2014 3:22 PM

Aug 2009
tofei said:
The scenes with the first client was OK, the other two were just meh. Overall I would prefer the first episode over this one.

I find the art was worse than other contemporary hentai, the animation was just OK, the censoring was a downer as expected. Two thumbs up for high sexual content though.

first client was funny

i agree first episode seems better, or "not really" lol
Jul 22, 2015 12:13 AM
Jul 2015
what its the name of the ending or the band... I loved the ending of ova 2 song.

More topics from this board

Poll: » BaBuKa: Gokudou no Tsuma Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Nov 26, 2011

4 by MiniMoose-kun »»
May 17, 2023 7:32 AM

» This looks...unique?

Dizzee - Oct 13, 2011

3 by captainandrew »»
Nov 11, 2011 6:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.