Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 24, 2011 8:20 AM

Nov 2011
There will be second season for sure, every thing is just started to get fun and there is no way they will let it end with just couple of episodes.

Aversa said:
Toori needs a beating for pulling down Masazumi's pants a guy should not behave that way.

I agree but well, an extreme situation need an extreme method, Maszumi get trapped by that pope with such a sensitive matter for a girl, she got confused and may broken down any moment in front of the media, take like a split of second for Toori to pull out such a nice stun to relieve Masazumi stress, prove to every one that she is a girl and make the old man angry, we can see how great as a tatician Tomoki, lol I love Masuzmi slender butt :)~.
Nov 24, 2011 2:22 PM

May 2008
WOW. Toori didn't just grope some chests, but pulled some pants down...wow.

What a perv.

Nov 26, 2011 7:58 AM

Jul 2007
Toori is a pervert... but he is also the only reason to watch this show. All of the other characters are boring as hell.
Nov 28, 2011 8:29 PM

Jun 2007
j0x said:
i cannot fully understand the debate but it was entertaining none the less

The general argument is this.

The pope wants complete dictatorship over the land and he's using the argument that horizon is a tool created by Mushashi's ruler (who died a few episodes back) to collect all the weapons and bring about the Apocalypse. Because the ruler killed himself in what could be argued as a non suicidal way, the pope is using that and the fact that Horizon has the previous Horizon's memories, as a way to claim Horizon as the legal successor of the land even though she wasn't formally given that title.

The problem is Mushashi's students want Horizon back but by doing this makes the pope's argument about the ruler of Mushashi wanting to control all the weapons and bring about the Apocalypse true even though that's not the student's intentions. The only way out of it was to break the country up and claim the branches as neutral making the school a sole sovereignty. If a war was to brake out the school would take responsibility instead of the citizens as a whole. The pope clearly doesn't want this so since they claimed sovereignty he's going to take out their current leader.

Toori isn't as dumb as he lets on. I mean sure, he is dumb but he's using common sense in an argument where the pope and the girl are using confusing arguments to try and sway viewers on the live broadcast to understand. Who do you think the people watching the TV are going to understand better? Clearly Toori. It's why everyone loves him so much. He says it like it is without complicating things.
Nov 29, 2011 10:55 PM

Dec 2008
Zeream said:
Fantastic how this anime is going. Definitely the best of the season (Fate/Zero is pretty damn close, though). Obviously at this point the series is not going to be one cour. I expect it to go into different seasons for sure; no way they can hope to finish the plot they are doing within 5 more episodes.

Yet again, I praise all of you who can keep up with this anime, and laugh at all of you who cannot.

For those of you who cannot, go watch your moeblobs or Naruto or something brainless like that, because this anime is obviously not for you. That is all.

yeah..this... i couldn't agree more...

IMO,
even if it's not the best anime in this season. i think this anime is good,
even if sometimes this anime make me confused, but this anime is funny, have good action (really like fight between muneshige and tadakatsu, oh and kazuno fight is great too.. ^^), good ecchi scene (ecchi scene that not ruins the story/plot).

and, if im confused, there's tons of forum and blog and wiki that will explain to me what's going on.. so, don't be bitch and go search in somewhere (google is your friends) when you're confused about something in this anime.. (if u didn't want that , this anime is not for you)

Nov 30, 2011 7:07 PM

Oct 2010
DeathfireD said:
j0x said:
i cannot fully understand the debate but it was entertaining none the less

The general argument is this.

The pope wants complete dictatorship over the land and he's using the argument that horizon is a tool created by Mushashi's ruler (who died a few episodes back) to collect all the weapons and bring about the Apocalypse. Because the ruler killed himself in what could be argued as a non suicidal way, the pope is using that and the fact that Horizon has the previous Horizon's memories, as a way to claim Horizon as the legal successor of the land even though she wasn't formally given that title.

The problem is Mushashi's students want Horizon back but by doing this makes the pope's argument about the ruler of Mushashi wanting to control all the weapons and bring about the Apocalypse true even though that's not the student's intentions. The only way out of it was to break the country up and claim the branches as neutral making the school a sole sovereignty. If a war was to brake out the school would take responsibility instead of the citizens as a whole. The pope clearly doesn't want this so since they claimed sovereignty he's going to take out their current leader.

Toori isn't as dumb as he lets on. I mean sure, he is dumb but he's using common sense in an argument where the pope and the girl are using confusing arguments to try and sway viewers on the live broadcast to understand. Who do you think the people watching the TV are going to understand better? Clearly Toori. It's why everyone loves him so much. He says it like it is without complicating things.
Well explained indeed. I understood things now better.

I was thinking also the Pope was using slippery arguments as well. Tricking multiple times into proclaiming war. The Pope knows he will be at a better advantage thus its in the interest to start war or claim to be ruled by Testament Union.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 1, 2011 6:32 PM

Sep 2008
lol@people that like flat chests
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2011 2:59 PM

Nov 2007
hahahaha Aoi is the man. he pulls her pants down and checks it out right in front of the big audience. the drama/action/story is still confusing, but the humor was good thanks to him.
Dec 13, 2011 7:53 PM

Dec 2010
this episode was great. Loved the debate and I hope toori and Masazumi Honda form a love couple. They match each other so well.

The echhi is also tastefully done in my opinion. Every time it happens I actually laugh.
Jan 12, 2012 3:21 PM

Aug 2010
Oh wow what a surprise

This episode was actually entertaining
Jan 27, 2012 9:58 AM
Feb 2011
What is the name soundtrack in the beginning of the episode? :)
Jun 5, 2012 12:25 PM

Jan 2011
Very interesting debate, I like shows where I need to use my brains instead of no-plot action garbage.
I'm looking forward to more of this.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 1, 2012 11:38 AM

Feb 2012
They talked so much that I got the impression that the only purpose in doing so is to cover plotholes/wrongs/whatever up in order to set the following war up.
Jan 7, 2013 10:06 AM
Dec 2011
They were in the same place the entire episode :/
Aug 21, 2013 6:43 AM

Dec 2011
The genius that only a truly stupid person can produce. Brilliant, Toori.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 5, 2014 12:51 AM

Jul 2008
Toori was brilliant, he turned the tables on her and pretty much went to war for her.
Jul 15, 2014 2:29 PM

May 2012
Best way to check someones gender! A pretty informative episode, a bit on the boring side other than that ending which then provides us a nice start for some great action so let's see what's next!
Jan 6, 2015 4:10 AM

Jul 2013
Not really a big fan of these debates but damn the action will finally be back again.

Also who the hell actually think that Masazumi is a dude? She just lost her breast is all. She's still a girl.
Mar 2, 2016 7:53 AM
Jan 2016
This was actually the first episode I liked. Hopefully this will kickstart the series into something great
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2011

116 by blacknemesist »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

102 by GiantHunter »»
Jul 22, 2023 7:01 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 27, 2011

80 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 7, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

77 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 2, 2023 6:16 PM

» Do the MC ever get powerful?

Amamiya__Ren - May 24, 2022

5 by Zefyris »»
Jun 9, 2022 9:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.