MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! »» Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

19 45.24%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 33.33%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 11.90%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.38%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 7.14%
Voters: 42

11-21-11, 7:53 PM

Araya said:
sirwence said:
Glad to see im not alone.. if anything she should be ranked in power at least #3 (Most agree she is strong then Ageha and She is one of the 4 Devas so ya)

During the fight between Momoyo and Mayucchi/Ageha/Otome we could clearly see that Ageha is better than Mayucchi, she has more experience. Making her the 4th of the group, but it's not like she's weak and she should have resisted longer against Tachibana-cyborg.

By the way, am I the only one who think that it was a terrible idea from Lerche to kill a character from an other franchise and transform her into a cyborg?
For those who don't know this character is from the visual novel Tsuyokiss here's a picture with the old Big Four.

And about this episode, it was bad.
Wrong. Mayucci not fought with all his power in this fight. Proof of this is her fight with the murderer of his father in her route in the VN. Only there she uses all his power and Momoyo which is one of the judges participating in the tournament is amazed. But when she was going to use his moves the fight is stopped.

Mayucchi is on the same level as Ageha, who knows above.

11-22-11, 4:05 AM

The fighting is solid but I just don't like the whole cyborg is like so cheesey !!

11-22-11, 4:17 AM

YEX said:
The fighting is solid but I just don't like the whole cyborg is like so cheesey !!

Everything in this show has been cheesy. I'm surprised I'm still watching it.

11-22-11, 8:19 AM

Thanos_ said:
Araya said:
sirwence said:
Glad to see im not alone.. if anything she should be ranked in power at least #3 (Most agree she is strong then Ageha and She is one of the 4 Devas so ya)

During the fight between Momoyo and Mayucchi/Ageha/Otome we could clearly see that Ageha is better than Mayucchi, she has more experience. Making her the 4th of the group, but it's not like she's weak and she should have resisted longer against Tachibana-cyborg.

By the way, am I the only one who think that it was a terrible idea from Lerche to kill a character from an other franchise and transform her into a cyborg?
For those who don't know this character is from the visual novel Tsuyokiss here's a picture with the old Big Four.

Wrong. Mayucci not fought with all his power in this fight. Proof of this is her fight with the murderer of his father in her route in the VN. Only there she uses all his power and Momoyo which is one of the judges participating in the tournament is amazed. But when she was going to use his moves the fight is stopped.

Mayucchi is on the same level as Ageha, who knows above.
Momoyo says she's still inexperienced, but on the overall amount of potential and skill, I think she's close to Momoyo's level. Enough to actually make Momoyo excited and cautious. Plus she's not haughty like Momoyo or Ageha and can fight both armed and unarmed. She's actually severely overpowered when going all out. So yes, the anime has severely underplayed her abilities. Even when holding back she always used enough power for the situation at hand.
Modified by Leon-Gun, 11-22-11, 8:22 AM

11-22-11, 10:05 AM

Araya said:
sirwence said:

She didn't died.. you should watch ep 8 and 1 again.. and here name in the anime is Takae Tachibana and not Serebu Tachibana..

11-22-11, 11:10 AM

My bad she was only supposed to be dead, and they changed the background of Majikoi, ok that's not a terrible idea then just a bad one.

Leon-Gun said:
So yes, the anime has severely underplayed her abilities. Even when holding back she always used enough power for the situation at hand.

And I agree with that, I wasn't with the top 3 especially when we don't know that much about a full potential Ageha and Tsubame (better comparison than Otome). But then again it's been a while since I played Mayucchi route. Will replay everything once the full patch will be released.

11-22-11, 4:08 PM

prismheart said:
I really like this show but I don't think Momoyo makes a good main character. Yamato and the rest of the girls are far more interesting.
I agree. Momoyo is the one of the few things that is starting to make me dislike this, though I do love the rest of the girls.

Well that was a pretty cool fight scene, didn't expect him to get hit by a missile tho wow. This is startin to get srs business.

11-22-11, 11:45 PM

momoyo is rly boring (:|

11-22-11, 11:53 PM

Lot more serious tone this episode and Yamato becoming a casualty in the fight, although Yamato seemed to have just stood looking at the missile. The kiss on the ear was pretty damn funny though.

11-23-11, 12:23 AM

ZeroZx said:
prismheart said:
I really like this show but I don't think Momoyo makes a good main character. Yamato and the rest of the girls are far more interesting.
I agree. Momoyo is the one of the few things that is starting to make me dislike this, though I do love the rest of the girls.

Well that was a pretty cool fight scene, didn't expect him to get hit by a missile tho wow. This is startin to get srs business.

I want a Mayucchi spin-off. It'll be called: "The Adventures of Mayucchi and Matsukaze with some Yamato."

11-23-11, 1:20 AM

YEX said:

I, don't think cheesy is the word you're looking for. Maybe unrealistic, or even lame.

Anyway, I'm kinda shocked that this is what the KimiAru universe looks like, but at least it makes sense now why so many of the characters from that were DBZ characters.
Like anime but also have an equal passion for comic books? Join my new group! Please?

8% of teens think they've moved on to real music but in actuality are still listening to shitty music. If you wish you cared, copy and paste this into your sig.

11-23-11, 10:35 AM

SageShinigami said:
YEX said:

I, don't think cheesy is the word you're looking for. Maybe unrealistic, or even lame.

Anyway, I'm kinda shocked that this is what the KimiAru universe looks like, but at least it makes sense now why so many of the characters from that were DBZ characters.
Maji shares characters with Tsuyokiss too, and technically Majikoi was over the top but the anime is not just over the top, it's cheesy and the fanservice is on a different level. The original game kept most ero to the very end and the after stories while the main game was actually relatively tame and funny.

11-23-11, 4:39 PM

Action and possible plot? I must have watched the wrong anime this week.
I was going to drop this but I guess I will see where it goes.

11-23-11, 11:23 PM

Simply oustanding how serious things got all of the sudden.

Will definitely wait for the 9th episode.

Overall, the fight was enjoyable and awesome.

11-24-11, 12:45 PM

Why did she use instant recovery for every scratch? o.o

11-25-11, 1:07 AM

shinki7 said:
Why did she use instant recovery for every scratch? o.o

Same reason why you keep potting in RPGs just in case.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...

11-25-11, 12:56 PM

-MgZ_ said:
They actually can do an episode like this??? They should have done it sooner so the people wont drop it -_-

you're right...

11-28-11, 10:35 AM

HomuraIsMyWaifu said:
Araya said:
sirwence said:

I haven't played Momoyo route in the game so I have no idea how the Kawakami War played out in the game (so I can't really rank the big 4 besides knowing Momoyo is the strongest.). But in Mayucchi's route it is clear she is quite a lot more powerful than what was shown during the Big Four Battle during the Kawakami War in the anime. I just didn't like how they made Mayucchi as weak as Chris and Wanko while still saying she is part of the big four. Imo that's kind of inconsistent.
I replayed the Momoyo route just the other day so I guess I'll answer this now. In her route both Mayucchi and Ageha display most of their strength although Mayucchi clearly could have done better, a fact which Ageha chalks to less experience. In the whole fight only Otome can truly match Momoyo one on one so I'd say the ranking goes Momoyo -> Otome -> Ageha -> Yukie with the potential of Yukie being as strong as Ageha. Otome however pretty much didn't sweat so it's clear she was the stronger one of the three allied fighters. I'd assume we will see more in Majikoi S.

Modified by Leon-Gun, 11-28-11, 10:45 AM

11-28-11, 10:11 PM

I don't care how she had instant recovery, if even one bullet went through her head, she couldn't had "instant recovery"
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

11-30-11, 1:43 PM

Confucius said:
I don't care how she had instant recovery, if even one bullet went through her head, she couldn't had "instant recovery"
Expecting realism in an over the top anime now? Momoyo can shoot energy beams and even jump from one town to another, I wouldn't bat an eye if she can harden her aura enough to reflect bullets (let alone the fact she can just catch the bullets).

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices