Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 18, 2011 1:04 AM

May 2010
Production-wise speaking, it's good.

I lol'd at the enemies charging guns against Inori. Are their guns melee or something??
Nov 18, 2011 1:27 AM

Sep 2011
Gai is starting to piss me off !!!
and i hate Inori too !
wth she's the one that's keeping distance from Shu
and just when Shu was a bitch & refused to go with Gai plans shes suddenly getting closer AND tell him to stop it when he talked with her formally !!! srsly Inori just fuck away _ _+
i feel bad for Shu tbh :\

now Kido Kenji is officially the reason why i should keep watching CG :3
Nov 18, 2011 1:27 AM

Jun 2009
Did Gay say :
"Koddo Gaissu" (Code Geass) at 1:00 right before OP

Lolwut!
IZUMI64Nov 18, 2011 1:34 AM
Nov 18, 2011 1:28 AM
Oct 2010
Not sure if anyone noticed/posted this before, but in the OP for GC, the scene where "two" Inoris are walking towards each other and looks up:

(orange haired girl)
Nov 18, 2011 1:39 AM
Apr 2011
Hekshi_Sekshi said:
Gai is starting to piss me off !!!
and i hate Inori too !
wth she's the one that's keeping distance from Shu
and just when Shu was a bitch & refused to go with Gai plans shes suddenly getting closer AND tell him to stop it when he talked with her formally !!! srsly Inori just fuck away _ _+
i feel bad for Shu tbh :

now Kido Kenji is officially the reason why i should keep watching CG :3

seriously this is my opinion too. wtf is going on with shu. how can he just forget what inori did to him in the previous episode and not to mention gai's sorry ass using her to get to him. i was expecting a more dramatic event to happen for shu to forgive both of them but it was more like "oh hey wats up good afternoon". i mean wtf is that i would have told her to fuck off i mean how can you believe anything they say anymore they could just be using shu again. god damn im pissed at this episode. it was cool in the action area but developing relationships were just down right sorry
Nov 18, 2011 1:45 AM

Mar 2011
lol Shu is totally Inori's bitch. At this point I like everyone else in the show better than Shu (although that's not saying much).
Apr 2011
chanotek said:
got to know more about Gai,
Shu is *slowly* becoming less of a wimp,
Shu finally takes a side,

Overall, good ep.
Only problem I had with it was that Inori hasn't been particularly likable since ep 5 :/

OP void is OP...

i agree im trying my heart out to like inori because she is the most gorgeous character ive seen to date. but i cant tell what she is doing or wants and dont get me started on her rejecting shu and telling him he was used. damn i hope something gets better or im gonna be disappointed.

Nov 2010
"You were evesdropping when I was talking to myself in a public place?! You damn insolent kiddo!"

"Hey, I dont want to kill you guys if I can help it, but only by doing that I have ANY contribution in anime other than showing half naked bossom."

" Hey Gai, im piss excuse for a mainchar, but I still want to help "
" No matter Shinji, I wont love you anyway "

2/5 - And its past the point I can ever say " HEY guys it was good afterall ". And the music is pretty poor aswell for being produced by Supercell. Some obscure band can produce brilliant intro from Denpa onna, but you let out song with " everyzysing zat makes .. " line, really.
Nov 18, 2011 1:58 AM
Aug 2011
A lot of mixed emotion is what I see from comments.

To be honestly I didn't like Shu at first, but I think for what his character was at first, the events that take place fit well. I don't think he is the best character but I actually think he is growing on me. He is a kid figuring out what he believes in. Going from a stagnant kid who didn't believe in himself and never went for it, to being needed and having a weight to bare.

Anti gravity gun + giant sword = giant red laser beam gun sword. Pretty sweet, also for comments I saw saying it wasn't, I am pretty sure it was the gravity gun, just by the shape alone.

I didn't think this episode was perfect but 3/5 is decent. It could stand to straighten out its priorities and have a more fluid plot but for now I am happy.
Tired_SmurphNov 18, 2011 2:10 AM
Nov 18, 2011 2:10 AM

Oct 2010
halberdiers said:
I'm not sure if anyone posted this but..

ZENRYOKU ZENKAI! STARLIGHT BREAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pretty much sums up this episode
No it's this:

that sums it up!

DesolateOne said:
My question is... who the hell was the orange-haired girl that we saw while Inori was giving Shu her void?

EDIT: NVM. I guess it's beneficial to read other peoples' reply as well.
You mean this:

she is that girl in the past from Gai/Shu's memories.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 18, 2011 2:20 AM

Apr 2010
streetbum said:
Not sure if anyone noticed/posted this before, but in the OP for GC, the scene where "two" Inoris are walking towards each other and looks up:

(orange haired girl)

ohhhhh shit, well spotted.
AnzekayNov 18, 2011 2:29 AM
Nov 18, 2011 2:20 AM

Jun 2008
The animation and music were as always really good in this episode but there is are some weird things about the writing but that's nothing new.
Gai can take alone a mecha piloted by an (supposed) elite, also a laser is about to blow up the base and people are taking cover a few feet away?
Nov 18, 2011 2:44 AM
Jan 2008
If you haven't noticed

Kenji's void combined with Inori's void --> laser sword cannon breaker
Nov 18, 2011 2:52 AM
Jan 2011
I'm watching this show only to see what kind of idiotic solution/plot development/cliche will appear in next episode. This series are cliche ridden to the point of becoming completely absurd.
Nov 18, 2011 3:04 AM

Oct 2010
A list up:
  • For one I think Inori in the spoiler
    got her clothing much more revealing. It was like that before but it seems better done this time around.

• The guy in the spoiler
    has 2 clues going on. For one his eye looks to be nano induced or at least it’s an eye that is non human and analytical. How much is interesting to see further. Also notice the “Love” text on his phone. I wonder what the love refers to exactly.

• Why the fuck is all saying Shu is a pussy when clearly he did not do a pussy thing in the spoiler
    I mean he did confront Gai and grabbed him. Moreover exchanged blows with him. Euh? That is not being a pussy IMO. Sure it might not be a lot but it proves that Shu did have guts to do that.
For now I will leave it as this list.

I do agree with all that we are being played for fools! Those people who make this anime think the audience does not see it but we see the rush. The question is WTF are they going to do to counter all this.

Furthermore what to do of the following,

Well, it’s called fusion but how and why is a mystery. The blast is none of that I have seen done like that. It certainly is not a particle cannon but looks similar to an ION cannon. Mainly due to my theory. That is a fire followed by re-absorption and re-firing a more powerful blast. I call that the swords does the amplification but how is a mystery. Even more is if Inori can only do it and with anything or specific stuff. Surely it should all be answered but will it?

Anyone noticed the new stuff in the ED in the spoiler
quite new stuff not to mention it shows Gai/Inori/Shu. Meaning a better understanding between themselves more than anything.

TBH I am disappointed as much as many are with this whole big beam thing. I hoped Shu would grab some void from his classmate girl or the Class president. I mean why else include them in the spoiler
I found it as a meaning but alas it was nothing more. Just free-flow thoughts.

BTW GIFs in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=366541
Some avatars of Shu/Tsugumi.

Image Stitches in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=366547
The one of Inori shooting out her gun is the best I find.

Nov 18, 2011 3:24 AM
Jun 2008
Today I learn that men can be easily seduce by sexy women.

Kazuo Tokumitsu... and Shinpachi's voice lol
Nov 18, 2011 3:25 AM

Aug 2007
Shu is improving, although i found myself saying "STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING BITCH" at least 3 times this episode.
Nov 18, 2011 3:35 AM
Jul 2009
this is so dumb :x 2/5
Nov 18, 2011 4:04 AM
Nov 2011
this is my first post after lurking without id for almost 2 month on MAL
for scene where shu enter the room, and gai start to tell some story about him self ....
Nov 18, 2011 4:46 AM

Sep 2011
Good episode,many more questions rise after this one.

So the pen was a transmitter for the satellite so it will shoot at it but in the end he didint use it and Gai knew about it all the time still i think they are using Shu like a toy but will see.

Inori double guns was nice as many say perfect for her.

The girl it appear on the flashback probably has links not only with Gai but with Shu,the King is Shu without a doubt.

Lets see what brings the next episode!

and also Renji is funny as hell.
Nov 18, 2011 5:27 AM
Oct 2011
wonder who's the girl who is gonna be awaken...i think there is a connection between inori and the girl in flashback with the girl who's gonna be awaken...hmm...
p/s: i actually thought daryl yan was dead lol...
Nov 18, 2011 5:29 AM
Jun 2009
Ep 7 preview finally seeing fastidious girl Arisa

she is real beauty

Dance?? Gai and Arisa , i smell...*..*

kickyourselfNov 18, 2011 5:33 AM

Nov 18, 2011 5:35 AM

Oct 2011
A new awesome long sword/gun like void, eh? now that's awesome. I hope Shu will finally man up to kill someone, though I would understand his situation. But wow, I really didn't expect that pen to have something to do with a satellite. And also, I really dislike Daryl now, didn't like him from the beginning either way.
Nov 18, 2011 6:21 AM

Feb 2010
Cliche or not.

I love this anime.

'nuff said.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Nov 18, 2011 6:33 AM

Oct 2010
Where do you guys see the preview?

Nov 18, 2011 6:39 AM
Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

http://www.guilty-crown.jp/story/

Nov 18, 2011 7:20 AM
Nov 2011
Matou said:
Yumekichi11 said:

nooo school life again nooo
Nov 18, 2011 7:45 AM

Oct 2010
Matou said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Why thank you and allow to comment on that. Well that guy Dan looks interesting and he looks like USA person so yeah. That party will be fun to see with drunk girl and did I see Ayase being drunk too or that girl is Ayase?

Looks like the enemy commander is going to do some personal fighting moreover the missiles look like sea eagle ones:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Eagle_missile
anti-ship.

From the looks of it though Shu might pull thee cheese of cheesy and knock out the missiles in time. Who knows. That's of course based on the preview itself. The main part is the drunk girl. That is always fun to see.

Nov 18, 2011 8:16 AM
Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Matou said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Why thank you and allow to comment on that. Well that guy Dan looks interesting and he looks like USA person so yeah. That party will be fun to see with drunk girl and did I see Ayase being drunk too or that girl is Ayase?

Looks like the enemy commander is going to do some personal fighting moreover the missiles look like sea eagle ones:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Eagle_missile
anti-ship.

From the looks of it though Shu might pull thee cheese of cheesy and knock out the missiles in time. Who knows. That's of course based on the preview itself. The main part is the drunk girl. That is always fun to see.

I think drunked girl is Shu's mother

Nov 18, 2011 9:01 AM

Jul 2009
Morridine said:

From what i've seen, she actually combined her sword void with Kenji's gravity thing, it's how they've been able to stop the satellite

And from this point on I will have to take a guess about Inori's void: although it is mainly a sword,it probably works like a booster for all other voids. This would explain why the power of her void would also grow as the bond between the two becomes more powerful. I mean, she's looking for her king, isnt she?
I'm also sensing a bigger story behind Inori, probably nothing like what it was speculated after episode 5.

I cannot help but notice how the "sin' concept keeps appearing here and there, maybe it has something to do with the 'guilty" crown too, don't know how tho, but maybe it anticipates future puzzle pieces.

Loved Inori in this episode, her instincts prove she's not a "Sex slave" as some of you called her previously :)) definitely more behind it. In the end Iw as left with the impression that Shu got something figured out after the inori's other girl flashback, else he wouldn't have told Gai "you know who"

*Respect*
Nov 18, 2011 9:35 AM

Nov 2009
You know what, i am really enjoying this show regardless of the characters and plot. I think since it is fun enough to watch i will make a judgement on that when the whole series is over.
Nov 18, 2011 10:17 AM

Sep 2007
The blatant fanservice in this show is just silly. Inori goes from casual dress to tummy cleavage revealing battle uniform is just ridiculous. Unless her outfit is suppose to grant her +100 to each stat with impervious barriers then I don't see a need for her to even continue wearing it during fights. Her personality and voice aren't helping much either. Just because you give her dual pistols doesn't mean she's a badass. It just seemed obnoxiously out of place.

And really, these Endlaves can't shoot for shit.
Nov 18, 2011 10:20 AM

May 2010
i still cant figure out how people are comparing this to code geass

"omg mecha and power of king, total rip off, cuz code geass is obviously the only show with mecha's or power of king"
Nov 18, 2011 10:43 AM

Aug 2011
Ehh somewhat better than the previous episode.
3/5
Nov 18, 2011 10:53 AM

May 2008
Ahh this series is really keeping me on my toes >< I'm like..sitting there expecting something really really bad to happen each time. Fff...but this episode was pretty damn good.

Nov 18, 2011 12:47 PM

Apr 2011
Still wonder why people are hating on GC, but whatever I like it so that's all that matters. This episode wasn't better than the last one but still a good episode overall. And I just hope Shu becomes more brave instead of a crybaby.
Nov 18, 2011 12:58 PM

Dec 2010
helur said:
You know what, i am really enjoying this show regardless of the characters and plot. I think since it is fun enough to watch i will make a judgement on that when the whole series is over.

my thoughts exactly
Nov 18, 2011 1:44 PM
Nov 2011
Maybe the author/s want/s Shu to develop like Yuuji Sakai.

Wimp in the early seasons and Badass at the end.
Nov 18, 2011 2:19 PM

Jun 2008
mdz said:
Holy shit where's the logic in some of these actions.

Technology to control mechas with your body, but you take collateral damage. Is there any logic to that beside to make shit "fair", but this isn't a video game, it's supposed to be warfare.

When Inori manages to headshot some dude, the other guys with guns run towards her to tackle her, as opposed to shooting on sight, what type of shitty soldiers are these? Let me rephrase that, what type of common-sense deprived retards are these?

Channeling at the core, gets ambushed by a mecha with no recoil. All the bullets missed...How....

Meh, episode was okay, not irritating just meh. The story itself has diverted itself into a somewhat original concept, not entirely geassique anymore.

Seriously you feel uncomfortable with those?
It's not like most of what you say is wrong(the mecha remote system can have an easy explanation though) but most of this shit are wrong in almost every action movie and anime.
Every time i watch something i find a tone of details that make no sense. If you get stuck at that you will never enjoy anything.

Anyway about the episode, it seems to me Inori has like another girl inside her or something and maybe she can pull two voids because of that. I guess when they were talking about her waking up and looking for her king they were talking about the girl inside Inori. At least that's what it seemed to me.
Nov 18, 2011 2:40 PM
Nov 2010
I'm not sure why Shu trusts Gai and Inori again, they just tricked him not long ago...
Other than that, the episode was good, but I hope to see some answers in the anime soon...:P
Nov 18, 2011 2:47 PM

Sep 2011
What the hell? Shu trusts Inori and Gai so soon, and Gai was an asshole for killing that girl

The illogical actions of those soldiers trying to tackle a person with a gun while equipped with guns

Inori is still personalityless, the one who said all of that clearly isn't her.....
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 18, 2011 2:50 PM

Sep 2011
I liked it; bit damn is Shu a pussy-ass bitch!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 18, 2011 3:47 PM

Jun 2010
GodlyKyon said:
What the hell? Shu trusts Inori and Gai so soon, and Gai was an asshole for killing that girl

The illogical actions of those soldiers trying to tackle a person with a gun while equipped with guns

Inori is still personalityless, the one who said all of that clearly isn't her.....

Oh...guess your dropping this then......

GodlyKyon said:
I liked it

Wait you liked it?! lol

GodlyKyon said:
bit damn is Shu a pussy-ass bitch!

That shall remain forever noted Kyon. :D
Nov 18, 2011 4:26 PM

Oct 2010
GodlyKyon said:
HE DID NOT KILL HER! He did not! She asked him! Kyo asked to for a mercy killing because she was going to die anyway due to a critical wound and don't remind me of her. I get nostalgic with army/people being dead no matter fiction or reality.
Monad said:
Anyway about the episode, it seems to me Inori has like another girl inside her or something and maybe she can pull two voids because of that. I guess when they were talking about her waking up and looking for her king they were talking about the girl inside Inori. At least that's what it seemed to me.
Yes Monad indeed. I was going for the Heroes TV show explanation with that girl who has superhuman strength due to her other twin sister in the first season. Her twin sister possessing her. So you think same with Inori? Yeah I would figure out but that means Shu also knew her and if she surfaces this could be for an interesting setup but I have not seen any personality changes in Inori yet to suggest this.

I would so ROFL if suddenly Inori does get possessed by her twin sister and is all over Shu but that aside yeah I agree with you. That can be possible.
Wasabi said:
The blatant fan service in this show is just silly. Inori goes from casual dress to tummy cleavage revealing battle uniform is just ridiculous. Unless her outfit is suppose to grant her +100 to each stat with impervious barriers then I don't see a need for her to even continue wearing it during fights. Her personality and voice aren't helping much either. Just because you give her dual pistols doesn't mean she's a bad-ass. It just seemed obnoxiously out of place.

And really, these Endlaves can't shoot for shit.
Agree with your comment and it a good laugh. However I appreciate Inori costume because ever since:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1079/Armitage_III
I did not see a female wearing it much. At least one is beautiful. Yeah Inori is way better than Naomi from that series. Fresh and nice looking.
Yumekichi11Nov 18, 2011 4:36 PM

Nov 18, 2011 6:21 PM

Nov 2011
I don't quite understand why Shu got mad at Gai and punched him. Someone care to explain? Also I really want to know who the girl with orange hair is and what relationship she has with Shu, Gai, and Inori.
Nov 18, 2011 6:22 PM

May 2010
Tomodachi5 said:
I don't quite understand why Shu got mad at Gai and punched him. Someone care to explain? Also I really want to know who the girl with orange hair is and what relationship she has with Shu, Gai, and Inori.

Because Gai punched him
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 18, 2011 6:27 PM

Nov 2011
Confucius said:
Tomodachi5 said:

Because Gai punched him

-___- Even before that Shu grabbed him and looked angry at him.
Nov 18, 2011 6:36 PM
Nov 2009
WOW. what the hell was the point of the pen. It served close to no f ing purpose. It was the one object that showed shu had some balls to betray funeral parlor and then be a bit badass or at least a more likable character. In the end it just made gai look better. If you took the pen out of these dam episodes it would still be the same damn thing.

sigh this anime could be much better but..........

ah well enjoyed it nonetheless even tho i raged hard on some aspects of this anime.
Nov 18, 2011 6:55 PM
Nov 2011
Tomodachi5 said:
Confucius said:
Tomodachi5 said:

Because Gai punched him

-___- Even before that Shu grabbed him and looked angry at him.

ok i'll explain it to you
Dialogue
Gai: I lose confidence and get upset,and i let other people spoil me
Shu: Inori too?
Gai: Thats right
And i'm pretty sure you understand but i'll explain it just incase you don't know.
Shu still thinks Gai and Inori had s*x from the last episode and basically Shu got upset that Gai was toying inori by being vulnerable and weak to "get her in bed with him"
And honestly to shu haters Stfu put youself in his shoes and you'll understand. Whats the point watching an anime when the main character kicks ass 24/7 theres no impact!

This episode wasn't as good as ep 4 to be honest the action in this scene only lasted 10secs with shu grabbing the combined void and saving gai's butt

Ps: Inori with dual Guns AWESOME reminded me of Dante from DMC when he says"Jackpot"
thekiller99Nov 18, 2011 7:48 PM
Nov 18, 2011 7:55 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Pew pew satellite shooter!

Nice episode.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

38 by rishamr »»
Yesterday, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.