Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 6, 2021 12:29 PM

Aug 2018
Feels episode.. I don't have much to say.. But I very liked this episode.. Episodes like this are the best out there, to be honest, and one of anime main worth overall, in my feel..
Nov 17, 2021 1:20 AM

May 2020
Damn, even though I knew this would be a feels episode based off the preview from the last episode it still made me tear up. Coming into this show I never thought we would get any sort of episode as emotional as this one.
Oct 24, 2022 6:50 PM
Dec 2017
this is the episode the show has been building up to and omg was it worth it. i knew it was gonna hit really hard in the emotions but i still wasn't ready for it. i didn't cry or anything but I sure as hell came close.

chihaya kisaragi my beloved
Nov 8, 2022 7:37 AM

Dec 2018
Fml I cried to Idolmasters of all things ToT
Mar 10, 1:39 AM
Jun 2016
When Mrs. Kisaragi left Haruka after giving her a sketch book, Mrs. Kisaragi faded. Dunno, that just felt kinda weird to me lol.

Nah, I don't think Haruka "comes off as a good samaritan." I can't exactly blame Chihaya as she's feeling down during that time, but Haruka is definitely a genuinely kind person in my mind.

I was expecting it's gonna be the Producer helping Chihaya out, although turns out it was Haruka (and of course Chihaya helped herself as well). I know iM@S typically focuses on how the girls are being helped by the producer, but I definitely prefer it when the series explores the camaraderie between the girls.

Mixed feelings on this episode. The 1st part was kinda hard for me to watch, but I guess I was just not into dramatic slice of life as of the moment. But the ending was definitely beautiful. My favourite 765 Pro singer is Makoto, but the song used here is perfect for Chihaya's voice and definitely highlights its power.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Jul 21, 2011

83 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 6:55 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Jul 14, 2011

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 22, 9:33 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Jul 7, 2011

192 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 19, 9:22 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Niyawa - Nov 10, 2011

65 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 8, 10:51 AM

» Do you have the original (this one) in order to watch million live and cinderella girls

FruityLime - Dec 9, 2023

1 by Mardhav_2007 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.