Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 17, 2011 2:01 AM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
i love mawaru penguindrum
Nov 17, 2011 2:16 AM

Feb 2009
I don't think it loves you.
Nov 17, 2011 9:51 AM

Feb 2010
So, Shouma is Himari's fated one? I really wasn't expecting this, but I'm glad it itsn't Kanba.
Nov 17, 2011 1:14 PM

Sep 2011
Nooo...why couldn't it be Kanba? T_T
Nov 17, 2011 1:56 PM

Feb 2008
Well know we know that Himari isn't they real sister :P

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 17, 2011 2:32 PM

Aug 2009
More drama is added to this complicated story of love. So Shouma is Himari's soul mate? Wasn't expecting this because I really like the KanbaxHimari pairing.
Nov 17, 2011 3:11 PM

Jan 2009
just as i was getting used to ringo liking shouma =/
either way i LOVED this episode =D
Nov 17, 2011 3:34 PM

Mar 2008
muri-muri-muri-muri... what did I just watch? Shouma??? SHOUMA???? S-H-O-U-M-A?!?!?!?!?! Noooooooooo!!!! I've been rooting for Ringo x Shouma this whole time... and I'll keep doing it...

And what an episode! WHAT A DRAMA!! What a troll you are, Ikuhara-sensei... I'm so glad Himari's got healed after episode 18 - it somewhat confirms my beliefs that her fate really was changed by Kamba.

But to see Takakuras?????? in episode 19 out of 24... to get even more characters this late in the series???? This is just so uwaaaaaaah!!!! This is truly the anime of the year and perhaps the best show I've seen so far... No wonder did it jump right into the 1st place of my top-list a couple of weeks ago.

I'm so stunned by the episode that I'll just wait for the translation in an awe for now...
Nov 17, 2011 5:17 PM

Jun 2008
sorry i have to express my self. Stops. Breaths.

oh S***! WTF?!

ok, i SWEAR im so gonna start listening my best friend now. She told me last week
"wouldnt it be a huge troll if Shouma was Himari´s fated one! it would be the biggest troll of all because no one would expect since he does nothing!"
and my reply was: "no f****** way that is happening! Ikuhara is a huge troll but not that much! Shouma´s secret must be only related to penguindrum and thats all!"

im speechless. or not. wait, i have a LOT TO SAY.

wait. Now this is my question: WHAT was Shouma doing in the child broiler with a destiny apple on his hand talking to a girl he barely (?) knew? Why her?
So Himari is the daughter of whom?! So, probably, Kanba is Masako´s half brother and Shouma is Kanba´s half brother too?

Now tell me whatever you want, but the penguindrum is inside Shouma for sure. Momoka died and perhaps he replaced her somehow.

and now the final question:

Does Shouma have romantic feelings for Himari?! (or vice versa? and perhaps that´s the reason why he doesnt advance with Ringo and the reason why Himari looked so sad when she gazed at Ringo and Shouma together in the kitchen.
Also the quote "to remember her true past, and her true feelings".
oh F*** this is heading to Shouma x Himari canon?

Now to complete the troll, if next episode i find out that Shouma is Momoka´s reincarnation ill FREAK OUT!

And take that, all those who said Shouma was useless
OrulyonNov 17, 2011 6:18 PM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 17, 2011 5:44 PM

Aug 2008
WHAT THE FUCK!!

I really didn't expected that! Shouma? Are you kidding me? All the build-up for Ringo and Shouma is to make Ringo become Himari's rival?

What will happen to Kanba?

And what? What's the parent's mission?

And I've been always wondering why Ringo is always in flame in the OP, oh no, what will be the ending?
KuriniNov 17, 2011 5:47 PM
Nov 17, 2011 6:11 PM

Feb 2009
Oh gosh, I'm spoiling myself now but all I can say is...

I'm not going to be happy if we don't end up with a Himari x Kanba ending. Whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?
Nov 17, 2011 6:31 PM
Oct 2008
shouma turned out to be not so useless afterall.
i thought for a while now that there was something strange about him,he may as well be the penguindrum for all i care. I only like him when he's with ringo

I fully support ShoumaxRingo ^_^ such a cute pairing~ they looked like a married couple in the kitchen scene it was so cute~

i'm gonna cry so hard if they troll us with shoumaxhimari in the end >_
micaharuNov 17, 2011 11:50 PM
Nov 17, 2011 7:40 PM

May 2011
WHAT THE HELL?

Shouma is himari's fated one. wow. I really liked how shoumaxringo looked so good together when they were in the kitchen washing dishes. Now the question is How will this end? This series really likes throwing curve balls. Gotta love Ikuhara! =D
Nov 17, 2011 7:51 PM

Jul 2009
<3 the Child Broiler.. the fact that nobody cares when they end up there, when they are seriously disposing of the children lol; Those are some mighty brave children....

One thing I don't get.. why where those giant (rock?) balls so bouncy...
Nov 17, 2011 9:37 PM

Feb 2009
Well, I wonder, does anyone honestly think we'll get trolled with Himari and Shouma? I was thinking about it and isn't this entire series about fighting fate?

I just find it hard to believe that they would develop these two pairings so much only to pull the ol' switcheroo at the last second.

Who knows, 5 episodes leaves plenty of room for it to go any way it wants.

But still, fate has been an extremely strong theme, as has changing it. I think no matter what happens, it will end fantastically...

As long as it has HimarixKanba :P
Nov 17, 2011 9:44 PM

Apr 2010
poor poor ringo
Nov 17, 2011 10:15 PM

May 2010
I thought they might not be related, But, Sho is Himari's soul mate?! What the hell?
I never expected this, and i don't like the idea of it. =.=
Shouma x Ringo ftw. ^^
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Nov 17, 2011 10:18 PM

Sep 2009
There was forshadowing that it would be Shouma in Episode 9 in Himari's flashback of the Child Broiler, since her "fated person" had blue shoes.

But anyway, so far, Shouma only talks about being family, not love. Still KanbaXHimari!!

Also, maybe this explains why they only mentioned that only one child was born when we know both kanba and shouma were born, since shouma was an unwanted child or something.
cynthia09Nov 17, 2011 10:25 PM
Nov 17, 2011 10:24 PM

Oct 2011
so shouma, kamba and himari arent even related but they live in the same house. no survival strategy sadness
Nov 17, 2011 10:24 PM

Jan 2010
I was seriously mad when she didn't get shot with the blue ball ASAP. I was really excited for some hardcore backstory time; it's sort of made up for by the character development and ending of the episode, but still, what a tease.
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Nov 17, 2011 10:37 PM

Apr 2010
Duuuude.

Shouma's getting so much action and he doesn't even realize it or care about it.

Also, are we going to see Tabuki again? I'd probably think so, but is there really a reason for him to disappear like that?
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Nov 17, 2011 10:43 PM
Oct 2010
WTF
Why does Himari look so much like Chiemi if she's adopted? And what about the scene in the first episode when Sho calls her Kan's sister and then Kan says she's both of their sister? And what about the fact that Kan and Sho aren't really twins? If anyone was adopted, I would have expected it to be Shouma, since he looks nothing like the rest of the family, while Kanba and Himari look a lot like Kenzan and Chiemi respectively.
I hope since Princess loves Kanba, that part of the fate she's trying to help them derail is the Sho x Himari pairing. I'm a strong supporter of Sho x Ringo, and I'm starting to get behind Kanba x Himari. I also feel like the Sho x Himari pairing came out of absolutely nowhere. I feel like there's a ton of evidence for the contrary. At least in this episode, Himari says Kan's name first every time she addresses both of them. Probably nothing, but still...
Nov 17, 2011 10:48 PM

Jul 2011
Is it just me or did I see that coming when it turns out that Shouma is Himari's fated one? It kind of hinted to the audience, if you either caught it or not, in one of the previous episodes where Himari was at the massive library with Sanetoshi and then, as i vaguely recall, there was a scene of Himari and a silhouette of a boy that had blue shoes (color of his hair) and his hair style seems very similar to Shouma. But of course you can argue that simply because those traits suggest it's Shouma doesn't necessarily mean it IS Shouma.

However, Himari might not end up with Shouma because in her point of view, she MIGHT think that Shouma is her fated one just because he saved her existence by making her apart of his family, which is, to some extent, understandable because i'm assuming those who go to a child broiler are set in viewing themselves as nobodies, and become clingy when someone recognizes their value and makes them feel special (which was apparent with Yuri and Momoka). BUT Shouma doesn't seem to requite that love back because he doesn't show any signs of that type of love towards Himari. It seems that if he did love her, its more like family love instead. Plus, there's already many moments of Shouma and Ringo moments in previous episodes. But who knows?. Ikuhara is directing this anime, so he can pull off a twist or whatnot if he wanted to.

So I'm still rooting for Shouma x Ringo hopefully. I don't really want incest whatsoever. Sorry for those who are into those kind of relationships or want to argue that Kanba isn't technically Himari's brother. I'm most comfortable with the idea of Himari, Shouma, and Kanba being a happy-caring family. I've just recently recovered from incest nightmare from one of my "beloved" manga so I don't want another one to recover from.

I can't wait until everything clears up between the ties of Masako, the Takakura Family, and the Momoka circle (Ibuki, Yuri, Ringo). just think how relieving it would be to understand Penguindrum in the end. But yet, these kind of edge-of-the-seat-have-to-know moments is the major appealing factor of this series.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 17, 2011 10:54 PM

Apr 2010
Lemonysunshine said:

I've just recently recovered from incest nightmare from one of my "beloved" manga so I don't want another one to recover from.

(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Nov 17, 2011 10:56 PM

Nov 2007
L M F A O mario's mal page stated that he's himari's fated person so that's what i've been thinking all along. ty for being so reliable as always, mal.

but thanks to that tiny bit of a mistake i managed to get chills down the spine again. i sat here thinking it was mario talking to himari and then BAM shouma's useless-looking face pops up on my screen. so amazing asjfhshfa.

and lol omg kanba's cow pun:
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MOO"
Nov 17, 2011 10:59 PM

Sep 2011
LIES!! THEY MUST BE LIES~! ((O___O)) Just when I started to like ShoumaxRingo!!
I think Himari is gonna go Yandere on us now....If she does...Yuno might have competition for Yandere of the year~

DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

I realized that the gears of the conveyor had hiragana on them...
But they dont make scenes!!
Its ko ko do do mo mo.... Something like that~

Repeat forever. Promise forever
That you'll keep me in your heart.
Nov 17, 2011 11:13 PM

Mar 2009
Wait, what?
^ I feel like that's the standard response to just about every episode of Penguindrum. Maybe everything will make sense in the end. Who knows?
Nov 17, 2011 11:15 PM

Jan 2011
I still have no idea what the deal with the child broiler is.
Nov 17, 2011 11:22 PM

Apr 2010
The start of this episode I was all excited because they finally answered some questions outright.

And then by the end of the episode my head hurt again. Like usual after watching Penguindrum.
Nov 17, 2011 11:46 PM

Jun 2009
Poor Ringo, she doesn't even have a magical diary to tell her what to do this time.

I also have to wonder about the ping pong balls. It's the reverse of the red pill/blue pill choice: red makes you forget and blue makes you remember.
Nov 18, 2011 12:05 AM

Aug 2009
You guys should've expected something big from Shouma. The guy has been useless from the start including this episode so he had to have something big for the last five episodes.
Nov 18, 2011 12:16 AM
Jul 2018
Wow! I wasn't expecting that!

When I heard Shouma's voice before Himari's soulmate's face was revealed I almost fell out of my chair! At first I thought it was Mario, then Kanba, and now Shouma? SHOUMA? I thought the sad look on Himari was weird when she saw him together with Ringo at the kitchen.

For some reason, I don't think Himari's feelings will be requited. I don't know, the incident in the inn and Ringo saying she will never give up on Shouma kind of hinted it will be Shouma/Ringo. I will be disappointed if Shouma/Ringo won't end up as canon after all that development.

Masako's haughty behavior at the Takakura house hinted at Kanba probably being a Natsume. Besides, let us not forget that the phone call that Kanzan got before he carried out the 1995 incident confirmed that the Takakura only had one child and the rest were adopted. LOL! It will be one of the biggest trolls if Kanba/Masako turned out to be incest after being led to believe in the past 19 episodes that Kanba/Himari was incest.

It turns out the child broiler is an actual otherworldly place like the library. I wonder what the apple's significance is. If memory serves me, I remember there were apples all over the Takakura house after the incident. If the diary contained a spell to alter fate, what the apple actually does? Could it also be possible that the tree in the Mary and the lambs story was a magical apple tree and that the apple that Shouma gave to Himari might be related to that story?

It seems that the scarf that Himari had at the broiler has some significance and it will be answered whom she got it from in the next episode.
Nov 18, 2011 12:55 AM

Sep 2011
Shouma is Himari's soulmate...........

Sorry, but......... SH*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was watching episode 9, I guessed that.

But I didn't want to believe.

I wanted that I had been wrong.

But why?

I'm a crazy fan of Shouma x Ringo and Kanba x Masako.

So..... (Himari's fans shouldn't see it, please)

Nov 18, 2011 1:42 AM

Nov 2007
Episode 9 and a few other hints related to some secret Shouma had did make me think it was Shouma, but I was hoping I was wrong D:
Shouma/Ringo all the way, please.

Haha, that moo joke. Reminds me of Nanami from Utena.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Nov 18, 2011 1:48 AM
Jul 2011
Hey, look on the bright side; AT LEAST IT AIN'T INCEST ANYMORE! Haha! My friends were all making fun of me watching Penguindrum because it had incest in it.

Anyhow, I sort of noticed that Himari liked Shouma earlier this episode, so to find out her fated person wasn't so big. I thought Shouma was unusually useless lately, so something had to be up. Now I am really curious as to who's parents and past is who's. The Broiler was quite close to the Takakura house, and it was mentioned that one boy belongs to the Takakuras. Turned out to be Shouma, who (most likely) is the true child of the Takakuras. So is Kanba Masako's brother? Her father had the exact same shade of hair, so it could be possible. However, I find that, unlike many people have said, that Shouma's father and Kanba's father are brothers, even though there is a huge resemblance with Kanba and Takakura father, but I could be wrong. One reason is based on gut feeling, and the other is that their surnames;it's different. As men, they keep their surnames the same generally. But they could be cousins or something. But knowing how odd and messy this anime is, it may be some whacked out idea.

I also began to think that Ikuhara just ran out ideas and made stuff up to end the anime, but with this episode, it seems like that he planned for this all along! Awesome episode yet again, and the creators of this anime, I shall worship the ground you walk on, lol.

PENGUINS FTW!!!

Raven_Shinobi said:
Wow! I wasn't expecting that!

Masako's haughty behavior at the Takakura house hinted at Kanba probably being a Natsume. Besides, let us not forget that the phone call that Kanzan got before he carried out the 1995 incident confirmed that the Takakura only had one child and the rest were adopted. LOL! It will be one of the biggest trolls if Kanba/Masako turned out to be incest after being led to believe in the past 19 episodes that Kanba/Himari was incest.

It turns out the child broiler is an actual otherworldly place like the library. I wonder what the apple's significance is. If memory serves me, I remember there were apples all over the Takakura house after the incident. If the diary contained a spell to alter fate, what the apple actually does? Could it also be possible that the tree in the Mary and the lambs story was a magical apple tree and that the apple that Shouma gave to Himari might be related to that story?

It seems that the scarf that Himari had at the broiler has some significance and it will be answered whom she got it from in the next episode.

The apple is Ikuhara's way of making me hungry. I want eat apples now.

LOL at the Masako/Kanba incest. It would be funny. At first, I was like 'Oh god not incest...' even though Himari and Kanba is sweet together. Then in one single episode, it was like, 'Oh good. They can be together without the incest and the possibility of mutant babies.' I do not think Masako and Kanba will be together, but Ikuhara never fails to surprise me. And back comes the incest with your comment. Lol :O
sakaNov 21, 2011 1:08 AM
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Nov 18, 2011 2:21 AM
Jul 2018
For those who are against Shouma/Himari, if you watched Utena:

Also, the diary is about fate and destiny, and the diary entries that Ringo was following at the begining of the series led to her falling in love with Shouma instead of Tabuki falling for her. Shouma/Ringo has too much development for it to be thrown away for the sake of Shouma/Himari, especially since Shouma has yet to show any romantic interest in Himari, unlike Kanba. Himari ending up with her fated one is too Disney-esque for my taste, and I see it more adhering to the style that Ikuhara is familiar with if Himari's feelings end up unrequited. Of course, I could be proven wrong, but these are my thoughts for now.
removed-userNov 18, 2011 2:42 AM
Nov 18, 2011 2:35 AM

Jun 2011
So Himari is adobted?! :O
she and their mother look alike though...

I always thought the boy in episode 9 was Kanba== since he was the one who did everything for Himari's sake..

Like what Raven_Shinobi said.. it's not surprising that Kanba is the other adobted child of the Takakura family... and Shouma was the one born on that day..
and I thought Shouma and Kanba were twins since they had same colour eyes >.>

Nov 18, 2011 2:51 AM
Dec 2007
The first revelation (them not being siblings) was obvious. The second one was pure mindfuck tough. Incredible episode as usual.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 18, 2011 3:03 AM

Jan 2009
B-But....Noooooooooooooooo....( ´д`)ノ

Maybe Kenzan had an affair with a Natsume, and that resulted in the birth of Kanba? Having a child out of wedlock in a "famous family" could be seen as hazardous to the family name, so Kanba eventually became "unwanted" (at least by the Natsume's), an Shouma saved him too? We've seen that "unwanted children" do have siblings (Tabuki)

Now I'm wondering if Momoka is really alive, and just seems to have forgotten everything, like Shouma and Himari seem of have (up until now, at least)

I dunno. Just tossing some ideas into the ring XD
Nov 18, 2011 3:05 AM

Nov 2008
You know, I actually kind of saw that coming, mostly because I had ruled out Kanba due to having a really deep voice in Masako's flashback, and I had also ruled out Mario due to the boy being noticeably taller than Himari, which wouldn't have been the case if her chosen one was Mario. That left Shouma and his friend (because Ikuhara likes trolling, doesn't he?) as the only possibilities for Himari's fated one.

@Lemonysunshine:

If Shouma turns out to be Momoka resurrected, then wouldn't that mean that Ringo x Shouma is an incestuous pairing?

@Raven_Shinobi:

Utena Spoilers!
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
Nov 18, 2011 3:48 AM

Dec 2009
DrHouse said:
Poor Ringo, she doesn't even have a magical diary to tell her what to do this time.

I also have to wonder about the ping pong balls. It's the reverse of the red pill/blue pill choice: red makes you forget and blue makes you remember.

Haha yeah Matrix allusion, good one Ikuhara

Other interesting things that happened in this episode:
- So what's the deal with Kanba and his "parents"? What train of fate are they on, that Natsume refuses to join?
- Why does Dr. Pinkhair [forgot his/her/its name] want the diary burned? Is it actually the Penguindrum?
- WHERE IS SURVIVAL STRATEGY!?!?!?!
Nov 18, 2011 4:06 AM
Jun 2008
the red apple remind me of snow white .
I wonder the forbidden fruit apple also got any meaning in it.Since it also symbolize temptation(seduction),immortality, ,knowledge, and sin...
Thing doesn't look well if red apple involve lol
MorningGloryNov 18, 2011 4:11 AM
Nov 18, 2011 4:45 AM

Aug 2010
Right when I thought this show was coming together another shocking truth revealed.
Nov 18, 2011 5:39 AM

Dec 2008
FINALLY my favourite character shines!!! I will write more when I'm saner and done crying.
Nov 18, 2011 5:52 AM
Oct 2011
this is no doubt the best anime of the year!
Nov 18, 2011 6:03 AM

Nov 2008
Himari is adopted? DDDD:
Nov 18, 2011 6:10 AM

Jun 2008
ok, so im returning this time to put here some new findings in symbolism.

Everyone already knew that apple meant "youth, immortality, temptation, desire".

Now i went to search for the meaning of sharing an apple and not the apple itself. to anyone who cares to read:

Results:
"In early Greek history, the apple figured in courtship as well as the rites and customs of marriage. For example, a happy couple in the seventh century B.C. might share an Apple as a symbol of their marriage"; (...) "In Norse mythology, Legend says that the goddess Idun guarded the magical golden apples".

hum. Himari is Shouma´s bride. (Am i the one getting crazy to find out Shouma´s identity?! He cant be normal after all. Just like Momoka. plus, survival strategy was never made with him. Geez, does he has penguindrum inside him?

Now i wonder if Shouma forgot all about it too, or he didnt?

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 18, 2011 6:15 AM

Oct 2010
An amazing episode that blew me out. I cannot believe all was amazing and so happy in the beginning only to be ruined by Natsume of all people. The only thing I really can say about it is the following,

Along with Shouma x Ringo part in the spoiler
of whom Ringo actually teased Shouma but also pouted. :D I like Ringo pouting. Same can be said of the penguin whom they all start cooking nicely here with #3 helping out mainly until that is #2 puts too much oil and it deviates to #1 burning him red again! ROFL! I did not see good times like these since a long while in episodes. The happy reunion in the spoiler
Did indeed start well. Himari was smiling! She was interacting with Ringo splendidly and looked so nice besides Ringo. I did not see this in a long time. Glad that Kanba and Shouma liked their gifts. Those sweaters look good on them and the colours too. While the ones the penguin got gave way to good comedy.

Shouma and Ringo look so well as husband and wife in the spoiler
while Kanba being happy and relaxing was a nice change considering what he went through. However in thee end something was up with Himari considering that she looks regretful of something upon seeing Shouma with Ringo. Upon a
closer look at her face here I can say ti looks more like depression/sadness perhaps even with regret.
It can’t that Himari does want to give Shouma to Ringo?

Well it sure reveals itself in thee end with the following,

That sure confirms that Himari considers Shouma more precious than I though. Moreover it was quite the shock to find out that Himari was a given up child in the spoiler
the broiler is total shit! I hate it! On top of that ti was scarier! They showed the real thing from real life here! That is real footage of the ones they use to slaughter animals.
You think farmers do it manually nowadays? No, for it is too cruel and the machine is better.

In regards to Natsume in the spoiler
that was one hell for Himari and she almost got shot. I never Himari so scared. Poor her! D: I assume the blue bullet is the opposite of the red. It returns any memory taken away. If so then who changed Himari's memories and why? Who could do it?

Small points
  • Kanba upon meeting his parents in the spoiler
    just gave away eh knew exactly where they were and his smile/blush was nice but why oh why he knew all that? There was totally nothing to even think that he knew. We got trolled big time there. Along with the money man being with his father’s organization. So it’s true that he works for his father or even Natsume’s father.

• Really loved the gag in the spoiler
    the “I shine my forehead and I shine mines back at you” was hilarious. Good one between Natsume/Himari.

• Another interesting thing is to compare both books of the penguins in the spoiler
    correlate colour meaning and surface characters. There may be some meaning to pull out.
In conclusion I soundly think that Himari is adopted and not sure who saved her yet but to me it has to be Shouma x Ringo. Kanba x Natsume would be a plus! Maybe now Himari running with Shouma away from Kanba may mean leaving him to do his things alone and eventually he will be the one giving them money. Who knows. Who knows why Himari did not even use Survival Strategy like she used on the maid.

I would also like to know what are the glass shards mean despite reading last thread???? I am assuming time stop to save Himari or something to do with time. After all the conveyor belt was still running and she was getting closer to being minced meat. Another is IRL most people in Asia do not want girls so they get rid of them. Especially if they have DNA defect like physical weakness. Too expensive to pay bills if the family is poor.

BTW the end art of the episode in the spoiler
is amazing! Wow! It shows Himari Yin/Yang style! Except the darkness is eating her much more!

Image Stitches in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=366577

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 18, 2011 6:29 AM

Jul 2009
I'll still ship ShoumaxRingo regardless of these fated person revelations, because half of the characters in this show hate fate anyway.
xP
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.
Nov 18, 2011 6:43 AM
Jun 2008
Orulyon said:

Results:
"In early Greek history, the apple figured in courtship as well as the rites and customs of marriage. For example, a happy couple in the seventh century B.C. might share an Apple as a symbol of their marriage"; (...) "In Norse mythology, Legend says that the goddess Idun guarded the magical golden apples".

It seems you are going for the incest(shouma x Himari)...Well, miracle(penguin drum) may appear from Shouma in the last episode....
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2011

544 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.