MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Maken-Ki! Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Maken-Ki! »» Maken-Ki! Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Maken-Ki! Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

10 34.48%
4 out of 5: Liked it

10 34.48%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 17.24%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 10.34%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 3.45%
Voters: 29

11-16-11, 1:56 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Calling this the best new members intro episode of the series. From here on things will be amazing! There is far more people now around and finally may I cry out like a girl? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VENUS ARC! The best arc of fights! For one just the following,

was amazing for a fight between Demitra and Haruko. They will end the anime with this arc or an episode after the aftermath.

Finally Takeru gets his Maken-Ki. Finally!

I hope this will not spoil anything but just in case
More later.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
good shots of Demitra and Yin.

I got some GIFs done in the BLOG:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=512409
mainly the stupid ass intros of the Venus team because my other program did not want to stitch them.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 11-18-11, 2:05 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

11-16-11, 2:00 PM

Celia is a genderbending trap don't let her girly-girl childishness fool you. I nearly fell for Celia too, she/he has nice tits and the personality of Inaho. It's about time he got his Maken-Ki.

Reel and Airiru are very cute, I want both of them.

11-16-11, 2:25 PM

Hoppy said:
Celia is a gender-bending trap don't let her girly-girl childishness fool you. I nearly fell for Celia too, she/he has nice tits and the personality of Inaho. It's about time he got his Maken-Ki.

Celia? I don't remind myself but I do know we both got moon Moed by the Finian sisters. Those 2, they better make a bath part if they want to put more loli fan service in this series. Well this will be much more authentic considering Himegami appears mature more than loli.

They also changed the pool to volleyball, which is bad for girls considering they could have seen Kodai in speedo moreover we could see some wet action with possibly more censoring but then again it's way more appealing the wet shirt fan service. Manyuu demonstrated that rather well TBH.

11-16-11, 2:28 PM

Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
Celia is a gender-bending trap don't let her girly-girl childishness fool you. I nearly fell for Celia too, she/he has nice tits and the personality of Inaho. It's about time he got his Maken-Ki.

Celia? I don't remind myself but I do know we both moon Moed by the Finian sisters. Those 2, they better make a bath part if they want to put more loli fan service in this series. Well this will be much more authentic considering Himegami appears mature more than loli.

There's still room for a lot of ecchi, btw those intermissions are racy as hell, pussy censors are reoccurring, not good, it will be censored in BDs as well.

11-16-11, 2:42 PM

Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:

Celia? I don't remind myself but I do know we both moon Moed by the Finian sisters. Those 2, they better make a bath part if they want to put more loli fan service in this series. Well this will be much more authentic considering Himegami appears mature more than loli.

There's still room for a lot of ecchi, btw those intermissions are racy as hell, pussy censors are reoccurring, not good, it will be censored in BDs as well.
I don't think so and the censors are there due to risky content but if it does not show totally then it looks to be alright and I saw panties around that part. So it's just more than usual. You can see in the spoiler
they are not totally down.

By Celia you mean? Here are the list of members:
Mercenary Venus Unit Commander: Akaya Kodai
Mercenary Venus Unit Special Investigators: Aililu Finian (Blonde girl) Lilu Finian (Black Haired girl)
Mercenary Venus Unit Vice-Commander: Demitra Mideiya
Mercenary Venus Unit Defense member: Shiria Ootsuka (Idol/Pink hair)
Mercenary Venus Unit Special Attack member: Yan Min
You must mean Shiria right?

11-17-11, 3:05 AM

The saiya shoulder design is a bit too lame for me.It look like breast pad Shoulder pad lol.

The volley ball match remind me of kungfu soccer T.T...

I thought this episode will show MC's true power, but it seems it doesn't.

11-17-11, 5:50 PM

She's an idol isn't she? That's obvious, they showed it in the beginning.

11-17-11, 6:41 PM

Definitely been a minute since we've had such a strong episode of Maken Ki like this week's episode. Everything moved very well, and perfectly put comedy, drama and action in the right places.

Loved how these girls were like the threat and enemies, but Takeru "saving" that girl instantly put him on their A-list.....that was hilarious....I need to try that lol

11-17-11, 8:12 PM

I thought throwing more girls in the show would have been kind of bleh but it turned out pretty well.

11-17-11, 8:36 PM

I like how the match started with hard nipples.
I also liked when Haruko's bloomers tightened around her virtues. <3

11-17-11, 9:33 PM

They ruined yet another event which could have been a yummy episode. Instead we got a lame volleyball match. Also have to curse the damn plot armor on their bra's and panties...

BTW, how about using spoiler tags for those above spoiling certain elements of the manga that aren't known in the anime yet...?
Modified by superman89, 11-17-11, 9:37 PM

11-18-11, 5:36 AM

i super dug this episode - like the new characters - beautiful girls galore and lots o' laughs as usual - this show has turned out to be a lot more fun than i thought it would be!

11-18-11, 6:35 AM

this episode was enjoyable but i hate when they do somthing in a an anime and the they dont follow it through, the teacher clearly gave him his maken youd think the first thing hed do is look at it atleast but no its just non existant after that

11-18-11, 7:32 AM

& wondering who doing voices for those venus squad

* Rie Tanaka as Medea Demitora
* Rina Satou as Minerva Murtha
* Mariya Ise as Syria Ootsuka
* Satomi Akesaka as Yang Ming
* Rina Hidaka as Aililou Finnian, Lilou Finnian
* Makoto Yasumura as Akaya Kodai

yea indeed seeing ep yea volleyball will never same again & indeed just what next.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime

11-18-11, 3:05 PM

I really like those two loli twins introduced this episode, and Syria aint half bad either. Yeah, im a sucker for loli's and cute looking pink haired girls...

Reviving Yamato No Orochi and an evil orginasation? Sounds interesting to me...

11-18-11, 5:23 PM

Man did anyone else noticed that pink hair singer girl eyes were hearts lol?!.

11-19-11, 12:28 PM

Looks like the school is playing its version of Volley Ball with a combination of dodge ball.

11-19-11, 7:53 PM

another girls come to maken-ki
i just like syria

need more himegami in next episode

11-21-11, 3:06 AM

hi, can anyone who knows jap tell me what chacha says at about min 11.15 after demitra speaks? sounds like some kind of dialect or way of saying.
Modified by lello4ever, 11-21-11, 3:11 AM

11-21-11, 4:33 PM

So Venus joins Maken-ki and even more characters are introduced. Things are going to get even more interesting and ecchi here. Akaya is awesome with his poses haha. Shiria is cool.

These girls just changed the meaning of volleyball for me.

Himegami in her cheer leading outfit? Pure win.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices