MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 166 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai »» Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 166 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 166 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

50 76.92%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 10.77%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 4.62%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.54%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 6.15%
Voters: 65

11-15-11, 1:26 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kiema must pay dearly for what he has done.

11-15-11, 1:27 PM

MrRogers said:

The *real* have no hold over the game world. =P

Lol, but in all seriousness, this route HAD to be done. Kiema is in the right. After all, the fate of the world hangs in the balance.

11-15-11, 1:28 PM

all i gotta say is wow

11-15-11, 1:32 PM

WTF, WTF
Keima you are so mean
Are you even human?!?!
And Ayumi saw the whole thing as expected :|

Would Ayumi still like Keima?
I'm glad that they explained why Chihiro looked like she had memory

11-15-11, 1:33 PM

Weird that she likes him before the conquest.

11-15-11, 1:33 PM

vindemon64 said:
MrRogers said:

Lol, but in all seriousness, this route HAD to be done. Kiema is in the right. After all, the fate of the world hangs in the balance.
Yeah but Ayumi heard Keima, and it's harsh for Chihiro.

I can't wait for next week.

All my gifs are in my blog

11-15-11, 1:34 PM

poor chihiro...

I have a ton of ideas and thoughts right now, but most of them are fanfiction.... poor chihiro.

11-15-11, 1:35 PM

DuroDeMatar said:
vindemon64 said:
MrRogers said:

Yeah but Ayumi heard Keima, and it's harsh for Chihiro.

I can't wait for next week.

I agree. I think it wise not to overreact, though I certainly feel bad for Chihiro. Keima has a plan.

11-15-11, 1:36 PM

damn, keima had no other choice, but damn, it must be hard for him... and harder for chihiro, wish her all the luck :/
SoFarGone said:
Weird that she likes him before the conquest.

Yeah, it really does, but damn, if she's liked him for that long, i don't think she's gonna forgive him easily at all...
And damn, Ayumi saw it, theres gonna be a BIG drama coming, and wonder how the hell keima is gonna handle with all of this!! >_

11-15-11, 1:43 PM

My heart...is broken. ;__________;
Poor Chihiro!!!! I love her so much!
This chapter was the best ever, so emotional!
And the kiss...wow!!!!!!!!
I adore Keima and Chihiro together, but I don't believe he will love her back...I'm so sad. ;_____; Chihiro loves Keima for who he is really...she was so sweet and sincere!

11-15-11, 1:48 PM

If it was any other character, I'd say "Nice job effin' it up hero." But Keima has surprised me time and time again at how he's gotten out of bad situations... And that's the only thing that makes me think that he'll get out of this one.
I have no idea how the hell he's going to pull it off though.

11-15-11, 1:56 PM

Oye... this is going to turn out ugly ~_~.

Even though I don't really like chihiro, it's kind of sad to see her get rejected in an ugly way. I wonder how would this turn out... can't wait for next week's chapter.

11-15-11, 1:59 PM

... ... ...
My Chihiro ... ... ...
[img]http://www.pixenli.com/images/1390/1390338721023165700.jpg[/img]

11-15-11, 2:01 PM

Goddamn Keima, that was brutal and harsh....no matter how much I like or dislike Chihiro, I would feel bad for whoever if they were told that.
But this is Keima...SOMEHOW he MIGHT be able to pull it off, but with Ayumi present to witness that, I do not even have the slightest possible clue as to how this will proceed.

Well fucking done Wakaki, this manga is amazing
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)

11-15-11, 2:03 PM

I expected Keima would reject Chihiro but I didn't expect he would go this too far, saying hurtful words... Now I'm worried for the gap to re-open...

11-15-11, 2:04 PM

The hesitation of Keima was...interesting. There is more to it than just a harsh denial, Keima actually has a strange mixture of superiority complex (Capturing God, come on...) and inferiority complex ("why do you like someone like me", Otomega). He surely has a plan, but...he is stratled. Maybe for the first time in this series, there might be an internal conflict in keima that goes deeper than mere "capturing professionalism".

Anyway, great chapter. This arc has been amazing so far.

11-15-11, 2:12 PM

Chihiro, why are you so precious? ;///////;

11-15-11, 2:19 PM

Oooh.... I was pretty surprised when I saw his reaction. I feel some sympathy toward Chihiro and honestly, it's Keima's fault for making the wrong prediction. I can applaud Keima for jumping straight to the point but I can still feel sorry for Chihiro. She liked him before the conquest? Very shocking.
I <3 imouto.

11-15-11, 2:41 PM

I'm honestly not sure what to think right now. I know Keima has to do something like this here, but I'm still hoping everything will work out between him and Chihiro. Sometimes it's hard to tell when Keima is acting and when he isn't.

11-15-11, 2:46 PM

dam, it went how i expected how keima will reject chihiro keeping her out of the fight between the goddesses and vintage but will hurt her feelings in the process, i think keima does have feelings for her but doesn't want her to be in danger so by making himself hated she won't get involved with him and she will be safe.

i think keima realizes that the girls aren't like this games at all, that he can hurt their feelings and they could get hurt, if he is going to make them fall in love with him he has to take responsibility for it.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices