MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Dormitory] Lounge
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Shiroku✰Highschool »» [Dormitory] Lounge

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
12-02-11, 6:38 AM

Minami Mao

"Oh don't worry about me, I'm feeling better all thanks to your fruit. I would love to join in the training too, but I would have to grab my staff from my room, would you accompany me? We can go to the training room together later" Mao asked, he was keen in visiting the virtual training room except that he did not wish to be there alone, and now that Haruto had asked, he has his reassurance secured.

12-02-11, 7:21 AM

Haruto beamed, exicited at the chance of testing his skills out in a new environment. "Of course I would join you in the training room, but what is your power? I've shown you mine and don't you think it would be fair for you to show me yours?" Challenging Mao to show his powers.

12-02-11, 7:28 AM

Minami Mao

Seeing his new friend been so exicited makes Mao unable to contain his laugher. It seems that Haruto is really keen in knowing his power but he can't show it to him in a public place since its so dangerous.

"All of us carries in ourselves a talent. A trait separates us from the others, making us good in fields that would otherwise overwhelms others. So we are considered to be gifited in certain areas of expertise. For you its the manipulation of the plants, for me, its not something I can show you in public. You will know when we are in the training room." He replied.
Modified by Ningx, 12-02-11, 7:34 AM

12-02-11, 7:38 AM

Haruto raises an eyebrow, not satisfied with Mao's answer. "Oh really? How about we make our way there then?" Haruto asked. "Let me guess, fire? Ice? Water? Come on, give me a hint won't you?" He begs.

12-02-11, 7:46 AM

Minami Mao

"Nope no way, it would spoils all the surprise." Seeing Haruto begging for some hints in a way is really funny. Although they had just know one another, they seems to be connecting in a positive way, and its really a surprise that they were just strangers moments ago.

"Hey how about you wait for me here while I go get my staff? I'll be quick, I promise."

12-02-11, 7:52 AM

"You'd better be quick about it,cause I won't be waiting for long." Haruto replied, but before he finishes his sentence, Mao was nowhere to be seen. It appears that Mao mean to keep his promise to be quick. A smile creeps onto his face and he can't help but be struck that he is capable of holding a normal conversation with someone outside his environment.

12-02-11, 8:07 AM

Minami Mao

After a while, Mao returns with Arkane, his staff. Clearing the sweat he accumulated on his forehead, he introduces it to Haruto.

"Look, this is my partner Arkane, she is the one I fights with and I got her from my father. So shall we go? I can't wait to train, I wonder who else is there."

"Are we finally going?" A voice came through and Mao knew it was coming from his staff. The voice appears to be louder and clearer, perhaps because he was holding on to it, or it might be the fact that he is finally going to the virtual training room. Mao swears that he can feel a slight vibration coming from Arkane, hinting her excitment in attending training too.

With this, Mao makes his way to the virtual training room.

//EXITS//

12-02-11, 8:12 AM

"Oh so this is your staff? It looks beautiful." Hotaru complements Arkane, which was rare since he doesn't dish out compliements normally. But looking at Arkane, it gives off an aura that demands attention and one is better not to get on its bad side.

Hotaru has no idea what makes him thinks that way but he push that aside and with Mao, they walks towards the training room, unaware of what to expect when they reach there but nevertheless excited about the potential.

12-02-11, 8:58 AM

"I'm sorry about that, I should really watch where I'm going." Close-up, she seems pretty damn young. Is she actually a teacher? Anyway, I should get out of here. It's already awkward enough. "Well, if you'll excuse me." Kaien said as he turned around to leave.

12-02-11, 2:52 PM

"It's alright", Aoi answered as she picked up the book that fell earlier.

Placing the book back in its place, the boy started to leave. Two other boys left minutes ago to try out the virtual training room next door. She wondered if she should stop this boy from leaving.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

12-02-11, 3:44 PM

Kaien took a few steps and then a thought struck him. He considered it a moment, and then turned around to face the female. "Are you returning to this school, or are you new? I heard that there are some students, and perhaps faculty, here that are deemed 'unnatural'. Do you have any idea what that's referring to?" If it means that part of the student body and faculty have abilities, such as I do, I'll have to tread carefully, and maybe dig up some information on the people here.

Coming out of his thoughts, Kaien continued. "My uncle, who I had been living with, sent me here. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me a single thing about the school..."

12-03-11, 12:14 AM

"I'm new here", she replied. "I don't really know anything myself."

Vague answer. Perfect. It was true though. Aoi was new to this school. Her reason for being here was that she needed a job and by chance, she saw an opportunity. Shiroku High was searching for a school nurse in which she knew she'd be perfect for the job. After all, she was experienced.

From was she picked up from the boy's question, Aoi was curious of something.

"Are you 'unnatural'?", she inquired, doing an air quote gesture while grinning.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

12-03-11, 2:37 AM

Damn. Guess I'll just have to dig around then. At the female's question, Kaien thought he might have a little fun. He judged the distance between them to be about ten feet, well within his range. He looked around, and besides him and her, there was just the other male who was there when Kaien initially entered the lounge. He didn't believe he would have to use his ability any time soon. Kaien stopped her perception of time, and within two seconds was two feet in front of her. He ceased using his ability after three seconds.

"Perhaps. Would you be considered 'unnatural' by any chance?" He said, with a smirk on his face.

12-03-11, 2:50 AM

Kurosei Xethres

Xethres came flying to the lounge crashing with his back touching the ground.
"That hurt quite a bit..."
Along with him another student was forced out of the training room and they both had regained their physical bodies again.
For the moment he was just lying there with closed eyes, sighing.
Afterwards he stood up cleaning the dust from his clothes.

"Well, Yuuki didn't say that I had to win, so I guess I have fulfilled my duty."

12-03-11, 2:54 AM

Aoi's question was answered by throwing her another question. It was an interesting turn to their conversation. She would've laughed because she was amused but she refrained from doing so.

"How do you classify a person to be 'unnatural'?", she said, as if she were asking a philosophical question. "Is a person who's actions are different from the norm consider unnatural?"

To add a dramatic effect, Aoi walked in small steps, circling the boy while keeping her eye on him.

12-03-11, 3:01 AM

Ning

"What in the world happened?" he muttered, the last thing he remembered was seeing Pixis charging upon him and the other guy. Clutching his fist, he was unhappy about been defeated by an enemy like her. He could have done better, standing up he activates his MS and found out that he was in the lounge, scanning around, he spoted the guy who was with him earlier on.

Strolling towards him, Ning asked "Hey you alright?"

12-03-11, 3:04 AM

Kurosei Xethres

"No need to concern yourself with me. I am fine", Xethres replied in a calm voice.
After all, no injuries could be sustained from fighting in the virtual training room.
Although, Xethres could not care less about winning, it seemed like this other guy was rather unhappy that he lost.

"I guess waiting is all we can do now..."

12-03-11, 3:05 AM

Kaien's smirk almost turned into a full-blown smile. I like this one. "It's a matter of opinion, really. But yes, to me 'unnatural' would be actions only a few take, and qualities very few people have. The minority." Kaien's eyes tracked her movements.

He closed his eyes for a few seconds. Three seconds is three-fifths, so I have to wait...nine minutes. I'm set. Kaien opened his eyes and continued to speak. "If there are others here that are 'unnatural', this place may be more interesting than my previous schools." If him using his ability a few moments ago didn't give it away, what he just did most certainly would. Otherwise, the person in front of him would be an idiot. From his point of view, anyway.

12-03-11, 3:06 AM

Kizuna fell on the floor as she was kicked out of the room. Her weapon was already slowly disintegrating in a faint white light. Apparently, she wasn't the only one who was sent out, seeing there were the same students she were with earlier. Her legs trembled as she stood up. Endurance was definitely not her thing.

"Ouch. Does that mean we lost? Are you guys alright?"

12-03-11, 3:13 AM

Kurosei Xethres

"Ouch. Does that mean we lost? Are you guys alright?"
A girl had asked a question. Xethres recognized her. She too was in the training room.

"I am fine, but what was your reason for defeat? it seemed you were not weakened or anything like that."

Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices