MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Dormitory] Lounge
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Shiroku✰Highschool »» [Dormitory] Lounge

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (12) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
12-12-11, 6:59 AM

Tamashi Amaterasu

After reaching the dormitory and entering the lounge, Tamashi looks around him and sees a crowd.
"So.. this is the dorm eh? says Tamashi to himself while sighing.
"There is also quite many people, i think i shouldn't have come here." was what he was thinking, but he had no choice but to come here. Since he was just wandering around from school to school without a place to stay.
"Well then.., where is my room at?", "This could take quite long because from what i saw of the outside of the dorm, it was quite a big building."

[img]http://gyazo.com/9b78cfd4704e50f8955bc82e701c33d5.png[/img]

12-12-11, 9:51 AM

Tamashi Amaterasu

When Tamashi reaches his room, after he got in, he puts his weapons away and thinks about the people he found as he makes his way to his bed.

"This can get pretty bothersome, i don't want to avoid those people, they look friendly enough, but i just can't try to communicate." He said to himself.

"I also missed the entrance ceremony. I hope i wasn't the only one to miss it." He thought.

As he reached the bed, he lies down and closes his eyes, his memories from his past flashes by and he got scared. Making him open his eyes instantly, remembering him of what had happened. He got worried about his clan and thinks he shouldn't have left them.

"This is going to be quite a problem if i'm going to see it again over and over again every time i close my eyes.", he said while sighing.

12-12-11, 10:19 AM

Tsukune Aoi

As night starts to fall, Tsukune has yet to find his room, and he realises this is his first time Living in a dorm, so he doesn't know the process.

"Living Alone really has taken a number on me." he muttered. Tsukune chuckles, " This is going to be a interesting year " He thought to himself.

He looks up and admires the beauty of the lounge, thinking, "That Ning fellow was a really nice guy" He thought to himself, and places another Pocky in his mouth.
Modified by Tsukune-Dono, 12-12-11, 4:20 PM

12-13-11, 7:02 AM

Tsukune Aoi

Tsukune yawns and lays down on the couch, thinking, "I might as well nap here", And closes his eyes.
Modified by Tsukune-Dono, 12-14-11, 11:53 AM

12-14-11, 11:41 AM

Tamashi Amaterasu

As Tamashi can't sleep, he stands up and walks to the door, since he could still take a look at the school. He left his room and went to the door of the dorm.

"I'm pretty curious about the inside of the school building.", he said as he walks to the door of the dorm. As he walks to the lounge he finds a boy sleeping on the couch, Tamashi walks towards him, wanting to ask why he's sleeping here.
"I think it's better if i do communicate with people.", he thought. He doesn't feel very nervous as he normally does, but that's only when he's talking to random girls. He feels kind of more at ease when talking to boys, than talking to girls.

"Why are you sleeping right here, why aren't you sleeping in your room?", he asked.

{Question}

12-14-11, 2:10 PM

Tsukune Aoi

Tsukune gently lays up, and shifting his katana to his left, not in a threatening way, and replies:

"Well, I can't find my room", He smiles gently, "I won't lie, this is my first time in a place like this".

{Answer}
Modified by Tsukune-Dono, 12-14-11, 2:34 PM

12-14-11, 11:08 PM

Tamashi Amaterasu

The boy says he couldn't find his room, so Tamashi thought he could maybe help him.

"Should i help you find your room?", he asked, since he had nothing else to do.

12-15-11, 5:16 AM

Tsukune Aoi

Tsukune looked up and smiled, then replied:

"I would appreciate the help"

12-15-11, 10:05 AM

Tamashi Amaterasu

The boy said that he would appreciate it if Tamashi helped him. Tamashi got curious about his name and asked for it.

"So, what is your name, if i may ask?", he asked curiously.

"And have you already tried searching, if not do you have any idea of the location of it?"

12-15-11, 10:10 AM

Tsukune Aoi

Tsukune gets up, and grabs his things, and replies: "My name is Tsukune Aoi, it's nice to meet you; I've tried looking all over this place."

Tsukune then looks at the slip of paper he received earlier.

"Room 196" Tsukune said while reading.

"May I ask for your name?"

12-15-11, 12:19 PM

Tamashi Amaterasu

The boy said his name was Tsukune Aoi and that his room was Room number 196. After that he asked for Tamashi's name.

"My name? It's Tamashi Amaterasu, Tamashi as in Soul", he replied.

As for the reply of Tsukune, saying he searched everywhere, Tamashi asked:

"Are you sure you searched everywhere? It's unlikely that it can't be found. Everyone have found their room already, maybe you read it wrong?", he asked.

And thinks of a possibility, or something that might have gone wrong.

"What if it isn't 196 but 69l?", he asked.

12-15-11, 12:30 PM

[Tsukune Aoi]

Tsukune says: "It's nice to meet you Tamashi-Dono"
Tsukune looks at his little slip of paper, and flips it sideways.
"Oh!", Tsukune chuckles quietly, "You are right, it is 69l."
Tsukune than looks at Tamashi and asks:
"Where is room 69l?"

After asking, he grabs his things, and making sure he has his Katana, and turns around to face Tamashi again.

12-16-11, 5:46 AM

Tamashi Amaterasu

Tsukune realises that he had to flip his slip of paper around, and asks where the room is located.

"I'm not really sure, but i think go straight down the hallway and turn left, it may not be there, but i'm not sure." Tamashi answers.

Tamashi then walks away and goes to a quiet place.

"Well then i'll be going, bye.", he said as he walks to the door of the Dormitory, wanting to go to the School Rooftop.

12-16-11, 7:40 AM

Tsukune Aoi

"Thanks!" Tsukune said in glee, "Goodbye! Nice to meet you!" He walks eagerly to his room and starts to search his pockets. "I was given a key, where did it go?"

After searching for his Key, in his bags, his pockets, on the floor, everywhere, he gives up and sighs, "Man, I find my room, but I can't even get inside of it."

He starts to think to himself.. "I can always pick lock it, or kick it down, but no, that's reckless, I could get into trouble." He sighs and walks back to the couch, and yet again, starts to fall asleep upon it.

12-16-11, 2:43 PM

Tsukune Aoi

After losing consciousness, Tsukune gets up and grabs his things.

He still notices it is completely dark outside, not like it bothers him. After grabbing all his things, he covers his wrapped up arm in his shirt, and keep his Katana to his side, and heads out to the Infirmary , due to he running out of pills for his arm.

12-17-11, 3:56 AM

Tamashi Amaterasu

After Tamashi reaches the Dormitory and had a look in the lounge, Tsukune doesn't seem te be there. Tamashi assumes that he got in his room and his way to his own room.

"Well, i guess he got there alright.", he said with a smile.

Tamashi notices he stepped on something and stopped to look what it is, it was a key.

"Someone must've dropped it..., but who could it be?", he said worried.

"It could be from Tsukune. I better check if he got in his room.", he thinks while running to Tsukune's room.

After arriving in front of Tsukune Aoi's room he knocked on the door a few times. After he got no response after 5 times of knocking, he tries to unlock the door. The door opens.

"So this key is from Tsukune Aoi..., he must've dropped it...", "How am i going to give this to him?".

Then he just locks the door and lays the key down in front of the room, after that he walks to his room.

04-16-12, 11:21 PM

Gerasim, trapped in Ning's physical body was getting exhausted after her escape from the infirmary. The unfamiliar settings and the confusion is taking a troll on her already weak stamina. Struggling to find her way around, she walked about the school and finally arrived on the empty lounge. Devoid of any human presence, this is the perfect place for her to recuperate before planning what her next stage of the plan will be.

Shuffling her way through the carpeted area, she collapses at one of the couch.
Modified by Ningx, 04-17-12, 8:53 AM

04-17-12, 8:12 PM

Seth Aosaki

Having left the shopping district Seth decided to look around the campus. As he entered the lounge he saw someone lying on the couch. He decided to leave them alone and started looking around the area.

The person on the couch looked as if he was sleeping, Seth wondered if he wake because he was there. He worried about waking him, and what he would say if he did wake up with him there.
Modified by Kitsukami, 04-17-12, 8:23 PM

04-17-12, 8:33 PM

Gerasim's eyes twitches as she sense someone unfamiliar entering into her space. Her eyes fluttered opened and light flew into the eyes beneath. It was a few seconds before she regain her eyesight. She brushed her left hand through her straight, silver hair before using her elbow to prop herself up slightly. Shifting her weight around, she groaned slightly, then pushing herself up so as to better examine whoever disturbs her peace. Noticing a student that looks disturbed looking straight at her, she shakes her head and tries to stand up. But perhaps because she had been resting for so long, any sudden movement would cause her to topple over.

04-17-12, 9:10 PM

Seth Aosaki

Seeing the person on the couch stumble as he got up Seth rushed over to help him. As he grabed the person's arm Seth noticed some strange aura emminating from him "You're not exactly human, are you?" As Seth further explored the feeling he said "I feel a different pressence, who are you?" Wondering if the presence was hostile he kept his gaurd up, just in case, although as of now he felt no hostile intent comming from it.

Pages (12) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices