Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply
May 8, 2015 11:27 PM

[Approved~]

Sage, the Necromancer (Currently on Standby)

“Even that. What is the point in living forever, if it is not with the woman I love?” 

Personal Information

Modified by Ryumia, Jan 24, 5:05 PM
寂寞的脸色渐渐隐退在黄昏 卸下了伤痕 明一盏孤灯
光辉在瞳仁 眉眼却无声 笑容似安稳灵魂已 开始抗争

May 9, 2015 7:59 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Sage" is hereby admitted as a "Freshman" of Shiroku Highschool.

We wish you an enjoyable highschool life.

Signed,
Administration of Shiroku Highschool,
Canaas

May 14, 2015 8:48 PM

[Approved~]

Clone Five-Nine-Three "Three"

“Who am I? I am a clone, a killing machine designed to end rogue users.
The question you should be asking yourself is, why am I here?"

Character Information

Modified by Ryumia, Jan 24, 5:06 PM

May 15, 2015 3:43 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Clone Five-Nine-Three" is hereby admitted as a "Sophomore" of Shiroku Highschool.

Signed,
Canaas

May 16, 2015 8:53 PM

[Approved~]

Name: Harmonia (Currently on Standby)

寂寞的脸色渐渐隐退在黄昏 卸下了伤痕 明一盏孤灯
光辉在瞳仁 眉眼却无声 笑容似安稳灵魂已 开始抗争

May 19, 2015 5:59 AM

Message of Admission

The student "Harmonia" is hereby admitted as a "Sophomore" of Shiroku Highschool.

Signed,
DarkneX
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 8:24 AM

May 29, 2015 10:35 PM

[Approved~]

Johnathan Offrish

“Life is all just one big chess game.
I don't know about you, but instead of being one of the pawns, I plan on being a player.”

Character Information

May 31, 2015 2:57 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Johnathan Offrish" is hereby admitted as a "Sophomore" of Shiroku Highschool.

Signed,
Canaas
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 8:25 AM

Jul 5, 2015 7:19 PM

[Approved~]

Akiko Fujisaki

"In the name of fashion, I'll dazzle you all with my fabulousness."

Character Information

Modified by Sho_the_Mage, Jan 19, 10:40 PM

Jul 5, 2015 7:41 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Akiko Fujisaki" is hereby admitted as a "Senior" of Shiroku Highschool.

Signed,
Cupcake~
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 8:26 AM
Creator of all Cupcakes!!! At your service!

Sep 3, 2015 2:06 AM

[Approved~]

Kenji Sakamoto.

“The reason for life is to point out how obsolete it is to those who don't understand how meaningless existence is...”

Character Information

Edits:
Modified by Wymsical, Jan 25, 2:55 PM

Sep 3, 2015 7:45 AM

[Approved~]

• Name: Alius Tamashī Kyūkyoku

• Grade/Class: Sophomore

• Total Status Points: 10 / 10

• Primary Power: Revenge of the Crow:This is the only power Alius thinks he has at the moment. This power has 3 stages to it, which gives off different, smaller abilities to him:

Stage 1: Call of Crows- He can call apon crows, which take at least 1 post to summon together. It can be up to a total of 10 and they do 1 of 3 things for Alius at a time. The first is attack the opponent, which sends the flock to strike at him/her. Since the crows have no special abilities whatsoever, killing them is fairly easy, but it's nearly impossible to kill them all in one slice of a sword or a blast of another power. The second is that they can lift him. The third one is to protect Alius, acting as shields for him, but since their birds with no special abilities, they are easy to kill, but gives Alius the opportunity to strike.

Stage 2: Materialization- Alius, himself, can turn into a single crow or a flock of crows in a single post, both with pros and cons. If he turns into a single crow, he can fly faster, however, if he is shot down or struck, he will turn back into a human and will lose all his core strength, coming close to passing out (or knocked out with damage, depending on the strength of the attack). If he turns into a flock, then he can turn into up to 5 crows, which limits the chance of the single crow's flaw by having multiple to take out, however, he moves slower. In both cases, he can turn back in a single post as well, but not in the same post as when he transformed into the crow(s).

Stage 3: Hybrid- Alius grows one, singular black wing from his left shoulderblade from the back. (It doesn't fly, but it does hurt if it's cut off.) Also, he grows Crow Claws on his fingers, which are sharp and 6 inches in length. When paired up with his secondary power's Stage 2, a golden sword materializes (that has no special ability to it besides leaving burns on what it cuts.) which he can use.

While not directly using the power, he does have the sight and hearing of a crow because of the power, so he can see up to 2000 feet away and can see in the dark while also can hear from 1000 feet away.

• Secondary Power: Retrabution of the Doves: The secondary power Alius has no knowledge of currently (but eventually will later in the RP). This power has only two stages to it, which gives off different, smaller abilities to him:

Stage 1: Moonlight- This power summons doves, who are there to destract the opponent, rather than the crows who can actually attack. Sometimes, they may be summoned without Alius calling them, which can sometimes leave Alius at a disadvantage if he doesn't see them coming.

Stage 2: Twilight- (Don't hate on me for that name) Alius grows on, singular white wing from his right shoulderblade from the back. (Like the black wing, it doesn't fly, but when paired with it, Alius can then fly.) His eyes also glow white, along with whatever he's holding. (Which doesn't really give it anything special.) When this stage is used at the same times as Stage 3 of the primary power, a golden sword materializes, which he can use.

• Weapon of Choice:
    Alius carries around a black, aluminum bat (multiple under his trenchcoat) that has no special ability to it, but he uses it to attack opponents without killing them.

• Biography:
    He grew up, living a very happy life, until he was 10. On his 10th birthday, a crow flew past his birthday candle, blowing it out in the process. For the next few months, he's saw the crow right before something bad happened to him. In August, his father was killed in a drive-by. Due to this, Alius became depressive with the only thing bringing him happiness was his mother and his older sister.

In October, his mother was caught up in some accident (or what looked like one) when a beamer fell on top of her right in front of Alius. This became the sole reason that he went silent and wouldn't speak to anyone for years. His only family member at that point was his older sister.

In December, on a snowy night, he woke up to his house on fire. Some men came into his room and dragged him to the door where someone with a gun was waiting. Before the guy could shoot him, his sister jumped in the way and took the shot. She said something to him that he couldn't remember before she died. Alius took this advantage to run out the back door and into the woods. There, he saw the crow and it led him to his parents' graves.

There, a swarm of crows circled him as he proclaimed that he would get vengeance for his parents and his sister's sake. After that, the crows manipulated themselves into a black bat. Alius picked it up and started on a long journey for revenge.

He ended up in a city where he met some people and befriended them. He found a home with this woman who raised teens like himself with sacred weapons who lost his loved ones to Wicked, the organization who killed his parents and sister. After knowing this, Alius stayed in the city to defeat Wicked, going from the bottom guys and working his way up to the top tier guys, but never took a single life in the process, claiming that didn't want to become a murderer.

That resulted in not only a guy invading the prison and breaking out the people Alius put in there, but them killing all of Alius's friends in the place he stayed at while he was fighting the sideman to the leader of Wicked. When he saw this on the news in the streets from the big screen, he lost his mind and went straight for the leader of Wicked, Soul Yato. He fought him to the rooftop of a building and pushed him off the building to his death.

With that, plus his friends gone, he lost all purpose to live and was about to kill himself before remembering the words his sister told him before her death. "Live for me." This caused him to take on a completely new view on life, saying that everything is pointless in the end...but, to live your life and live it to the fullest. Though, he had lost his new home, so he was again searching for a place to go at age 17.

He decided to write a book about his life and some poems about his view on life. It became popular and he earned $400,000 in a year. He then decided to go to school and found Shiroku. He decided to go and swore to protect people...even if a few rules had to be broken.

• Personality:
    He's quite mysterious. So mysterious that his personality is also a mystery. Though, one thing is for certain: He's down to heart and his eyes are cold and calculating when irritated or mad. He also tends to walk around with a black, metal bat under his coat, so don't piss him off too much. He can be a bit confusing to people who don't him well, but alot of people call him a vigilante (if not a flatout anti-hero). Of course, now...he's gone a bit off the deep end.

• Appearance:

• Special Room Request: He is fine with being in a room with the opposite gender.

• School Uniform:

Modified by cupcakemann95, Nov 28, 2015 7:14 PM

Sep 3, 2015 1:39 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Kenji Sakamoto (aka Shini)" is hereby admitted as a "Senior" of Shiroku Highschool.
You have been officially placed in "Class 3-1".
Your dormitory room number is "Room 11"

Signed,
Rozenluxis
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:08 PM

Sep 3, 2015 4:24 PM

[Approved~]

Sylvia Ferrous

"I like the idea of forging my own destiny."

Character Information

Modified by Ryumia, Jan 24, 5:07 PM
Some unreadable scribbling in cursive - Now that is what I call a Signature :D

Sep 4, 2015 2:30 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Sylvia Ferrous" is hereby admitted as a "Freshman" of Shiroku Highschool.
You have been officially placed in "Class 1-1".
Your dormitory room number is "Room 15"

Signed,
Conman2163
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 8:28 AM

Sep 4, 2015 3:34 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Alius Tamashī Kyūkyoku" is hereby admitted as a "Sophomore" of Shiroku Highschool.
You have been officially placed in "Class 2-1".
Your dormitory room number is "Room 16"

Signed,
Sho_the_Mage
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 8:29 AM

Sep 4, 2015 9:18 PM

[Approved~]

Avius Roy

“Life is too short to take it for granted. Find out what you love to do and do it.”

Character Information

Edits
Modified by Ryumia, Jan 24, 5:07 PM

Sep 5, 2015 5:28 AM

Message of Admission

The student "Avius Roy" is hereby admitted as a "Sophomore" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "Room 17"

Signed,
DarkneX
Modified by Ryumia, Jan 30, 1:29 PM

Sep 5, 2015 7:32 AM

[Approved~]

Victor Frankenstein

”Spirits are a lot more like humans than you may think, it just takes a different view to see them.”

Character Information

Changelog

Modified by Elvario, Jan 27, 11:12 AM

Sep 5, 2015 7:34 AM

[Approved~]

Antanasia Frankenstein

"Your eyes are beautiful! Can I have them if you ever die?"

Character Information

Changelog

Modified by Elvario, Jan 27, 11:18 AM

Sep 6, 2015 6:47 AM

[Approved~]

Hisakawa Hisao

"Humans are really interesting, aren't they? Well, before they become ash, anyways."

Character Information

Modified by Ryumia, Jan 24, 5:08 PM

Sep 6, 2015 12:08 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Victor Frankenstein" is hereby admitted as a "Senior" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "Room 19"

Signed,
Sho_the_Mage
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:13 PM

Sep 6, 2015 12:21 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Antanasia Frankenstein" is hereby admitted as a "Freshman" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "Room 4"

Signed,
Sho_the_Mage
Modified by Ryumia, Feb 2, 11:57 AM

Sep 7, 2015 1:00 AM

Message of Admission

The student "Hisakawa Hisao" is hereby admitted as a "Senior" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "Room 20"

Signed,
DarkneX
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:13 PM

Sep 8, 2015 4:41 AM

[Approved~]

Kisha Kasyanov

"Mission confirmed. Eliminating target- -I'll tear ya to shreds, punk!"

Character Information

Modified by Ryumia, Jan 24, 5:09 PM

Sep 9, 2015 4:38 AM

Message of Admission

The student " Kisha Kasyanov" is hereby admitted as a "Senior" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "1"

Signed,
Conman2163
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:14 PM

Sep 12, 2015 12:13 PM

[Approved~]

Brissa Kensington

"Never give up, 'cause the day we give in it's the day we die!"

Character Information

Modified by LightSpark090, Jan 25, 1:01 AM
"My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my toughts in every note
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was ment for you
So sing along to stereo"

(~"Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine)

Sep 14, 2015 3:58 PM

Kuro Furame

"May the blood of my loved ones not be spilled again"

Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:16 PM
I love you, I do
Afterall, I found an angel in you
I'm a coward, I know
I'm like a broken arrow and bow
I aim for your heart
but I'm already torn apart

Sep 14, 2015 5:27 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Kuro Furame" is hereby admitted as a "Freshman" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "Room 3"

Signed,
Sho_the_Mage
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:17 PM

Sep 18, 2015 1:36 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Brissa Kensington" is hereby admitted as a "Freshman" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "Room 4"

Signed,
DarkneX

Sep 18, 2015 11:13 PM

Amie “Evil” Jane

“Don’t mind me, I’m ONLY trying to save the world.”

Character Information

-Edit

-Sheet
Modified by Zeno, Jan 22, 4:40 PM

Sep 20, 2015 6:51 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Amie “Evil” Jane" is hereby admitted as a "Senior" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "Room ⑨"

Signed,
Sho_the_Mage

Oct 1, 2015 12:09 AM

[Approved~]

Jaime Voss

"Sometimes logical answers are revealed by insanity..."

Character Information:

Modified by Ryumia, Jan 26, 1:08 PM
"My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my toughts in every note
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was ment for you
So sing along to stereo"

(~"Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine)

Oct 4, 2015 2:32 PM

• Name: Kurisu Hanzoku

• Grade/Class: Freshman

• Total Status Points: 10/10

• Primary Power: Super Soldier Prototype
    Kurisu had exceptional mental powers since birth and people with money, power and twisted minds found out about it, destroying his life and humanity. They augmented his nervous system with various powerful implants that unleashed his power's potential. Since early childhood he was a subject to thousands tests and experiments aimed at increasing his power's performance and unleashing it's full potential. By the end of his captivity, he became a master of destruction, but deep psychological trauma and his companion had put an unbreakable seal on it's limits.

With the use of neural augmentation and his special Power Gloves, he can channel mental power through neural system into his palm and fingertips, ready to unleash on the enemy. Human mind is an extremely powerful thing and with external help it can do unthinkable things, for example his primary damage dealing ability - Psychic Beam. All of the channeled energy result in a beam of kinetic power, greatly heating up and deforming objects it hits. You can say it works like a beam of controlled plasma. He regulates the power of the beam by the amount of fingers he uses when attacks.
    One finger produces, a small short beam, somewhere like 0,5 cm in diameter and 5 cm long. It doesn't cost Kurisu any Prana and is mostly used to unlocked locked doors, cans, or to cut something. The only use in battle is if he wants to unexpectedly cut an enemy in close combat. To summon a beam would cost 1% stamina per beam. He can summon up to 10 at once.
    Two fingers produce short-lived beams, which can shoot as far as 20 meters. They last only for half a second, but it is enough to cause serious burns on a human. Kurisu can shoot six of them in one turn and each costs 5% of his stamina.
    Three fingers work the same way two fingers do, but this beam lasts for about one second and has much more penetrative power. It can go as far as make a hole in a metal plate, so a direct hit on a human would work like an armor-piercing bullet. Kurisu can shoot 4 of them in one turn and each costs 10% of his stamina.
    Four fingers work more like a cutting attack - and a very strong one at it. It's a broad but thin short-lived beam about 5cm in width and 1 cm in height. It lasts for about 2 seconds, giving Kurisu a bit of time to actually cut through something. This attack has a range limit of 10 meters. It can penetrate as deep as 10 cm of metal. Kurisu can use that attack twice per post and on of them uses 20% of his stamina
    The whole palm is a weapon of some serious destruction. It is a big-ass beam about 10 cm in diameter that has no range limit and it's life span is about 5 seconds. It uses 70% of Kurisu's stamina and stuns him for the next turn after using it. It also can deal a great toll on his mental stability at the moment of battle.
    He usually uses 2 to 3 fingers in battle. Also, these attacks are easy to miss, since they work like a "finger pistol" and it's hard to aim just like that. Kurisu has to sync his hands when he shoots th beams, so he can't use two different beams in one turn.

Outside of the fingerfighting, Kurisu can shoot Kinetic Bolts which deal no physical damage, but instead can knock down an enemy. They have a force to knock down a 100kg unsuspecting human with average endurance, but a more fit gentleman would probably stay on his feet after one of those. Kurisu can shoot one of them per turn (as an addition to the finger beams) and it costs 5% of his stamina.

He also has protective abilities like Kinetic Shield - a gravitational anomaly that can protect Kurisu from frontal attacks. It drains stamina depending on how strong attacking force is. It is best used weak and slow attacks like throwing weapons. Blocking a thrown knife would cost Kurisu 2% stamina (multiplied by the attacker's strength). A bullet would cost about 10%, but a rocket or such would suck Kurisu dry of stamina and knock him out. Attacks that are physical in nature, but don't come with kinetic punch (like fire) don't affect Kurisu's stamina at all. Deploying Kinetic Shield makes Kurisu unable to move or attack.

In close combat Kurisu's style completely changes. He creates a kinetic armor around himself and enters an unarmed melee (though in this case it's hardly unarmed). Kinetic armor is quite weak because he has to stretch it on his whole body and support it passively. Mainly it just slightly weakens enemy's attacks, rather than full on block them. It costs 5% stamina per turn to support it. In melee, he tries to hit the enemy with his fingertips or a palm, since all of the power channels there. If a hit successes, it potentially would deal a lot of damage and knock back an opponent, but it depends on his endurance and strength. An enhanced hit would cost him 10% Stamina. During the forced training under captivity, he learned the special martial arts developed for the future soldiers like him. It prioritizes hand-to-hand combat with utility of kinetic armor and use of the other abilities.

• Secondary Power: Eternal Companion
    Kurisu has another separate consciousness in his head - a phenomenon called Tulpa. Because of hard psychological pressure in his childhood, he tried to seek help from an imaginary source. He developed an imaginary friend, who always cared about him and helped him to live through these hard times. But in time she stared to speak for herself. Kurisu's mental potential was high enough to support another independent consciousnesses in his head and to develop it in such harsh conditions. It scared young Kurisu at first, but in time he couldn't imagine his life without her. Her name is Mirraine and her goal in life is to protect Kurisu from threats around him and mostly, himself. Without her, he would succumb in complete madness a long time ago, so she basically is the only thing that keeps him going. But she can support him more than emotionally. She has an unlimited access to the entirety of his mind, so she can remind him of something he had forgotten to the smallest detail. She can also take control of his body if needed. If not in direct control of the body, she can analyze the situation and advise the course of action. Though, she is limited to his senses, so she can't see, feel or hear what he doesn't. Also no one can hear or see her and the only way to communicate with the outside world would be through Kurisu, but only the closest people would understand and accept her existence, others would just suggest a room in mental hospital. The problem is, Mirraine is the only close person Kurisu had left.

• Weapon of Choice: Power Gloves
    These are gloves developed by ComTech, designed to concentrate mental power through augmented nervous system into fingertips and the palm, to apply the powers of the soldier.

• Biography:
    Kurisu Hanzoku was born into an average but happy Japanese family. His father was working in a factory of Toha Heavy Industries as a welder, when his mother looked after the house. His parents were very proud of their son, since he always showed quite amazing feats for a small child. At the age of one, he already knew how to pronounce most of hiragana and katakana symbols and at age of two he could freely read and count. His parents thought that they were blessed. But that happy life of theirs was destroyed quite fast. Because of all the bragging Kurisu's mom and dad were telling their friends and colleagues, the word reached ComTec officials. They were in dire need of test subjects to create a superhuman soldier. It's unknown for what reasons - their own ambitions, or a government's order. ComTec was supervising Hanzoku family fore some time until they gathered enough data to decide to get that kid at any costs.

Kurisu was just three years old, but he already could do school level math, he knew English and even understood some science. And when he was three years old, ComTec's mercenaries invaded his homestead, killing his parents in the process of acquisition of a valuable test subject. Since then, he never saw the sunlight or other kids. The only things for him to see were a metal holding cell full of supervision mirrors, testing labs, scientists and armed mercs. Day after day he experienced pain and suffering. First on a surgeon table, where he was enhanced with neural implants. The surgery had do go without anesthesia to see the changes they inflict - to this day Kurisu remembers every second of this torture. After the surgeries, scientist performed countless painful tests on him, and in the breaks he had forced training of his powers. Year after year, all the suffering broke him psychologically. Scientist knew that would happen, but they didn't care, since his mental potential wouldn't go anywhere and his body was still intact.

To hide from this hell, he thought of an imaginary friend who cared about him. He named her Mirraine - that was the only name he knew but his own. He heard that name from guards who were once talking about some previous test subject they called Mirraine. All he needed at that time was love and compassion and he forced all his emotions at this imaginary friend. Probably that was the reason she once started talking back. In time Kurisu acknowledged Mirraine as a real separate consciousness. She taught him how to escape this world through meditation and trance, which helped him to survive the tortures. Cheering him up all the time, she took the role of a mindkeeper of some sort. She managed to preserve humanity in him, even though no one ever talked to him since he was captured. The only conversation he got was questions from the scientists after a test and the only thing to do was to read an occasional book they dropped him to exercise his brain. If it wasn't for Mirraine, Kurisu would completely break at some point.

On fourteenth year of Kurisu's captivity, something bad happened to the ComTec facility. To be more precise, it was completely destroyed and all the personnel were slaughtered. The only human being who survived it was Kurisu. Team of rescuers found him in the very center of the rubble, surrounded by terribly deformed corpses of scientists and guards and covered in blood. There is no official statement to what happened to the facility and no one has ever found out what this facility was doing, since every possible data storage was damaged beyond any repair. Kurisu himself doesn't' remember what happened back there. He only remembers the worsening of his psychological state, beyond even that Mirraine can help with. But something tells Kurisu that Mirraine might have answers to what happened there. Team of rescuers sent 16-year old Kurisu to a hospital, just to confuse the doctors - they had no idea how did he come up after 14 years of absence. Kurisu didn't tell them a thing about ComTec, only telling them that he lost all his memory. He was afraid that if someone would find out that secret, they might create another facility like that to torture him even more. After a year of rehabilitation, doctors suggested giving him to the Shiroku Highschool, since he was already 18 years old and his knowledge was on a level of a freshman highschooler. And that's how he enrolled.

• Personality:
    Kurisu has a heavy psychological trauma, but he tries not to show it to anyone, since it might start suspicions about his mental health and from what he's heard in one year of freedom - mental hospitals are harsh. And he already had enough harsh in his life. Outside, he's mostly quiet, but very eager to meet other people. With others, he tries to be as friendly as possible or sometimes even funny. But it depends on his mood and status greatly. Since sometimes he has panic attacks and he would never want anyone around him during these. Anyone but Mirraine. He's okay with being lonely too, since he always will have her by his side. Sometimes he gets waves of rage, wishing every living human being a horrible death and only Mirraine can calm him down from these. But, usually he won't show it openly unless someone is looking for trouble. But if he would go into a battle hot-headed, there is a very slight possibility that he would hold back at all.

He might open up to people, but it would take a lot to do it. And he would never speak of the things happened in ComTec. Forgetting those horrors and finding a goal in life are his only priorities. He started smoking right away when he turned 18 and sometimes he hits the bottle if it's possible.

• Appearance:
    Kurisu:

Mirraine:

• Special Room Request: None

Modified by Gendo_Train, Feb 2, 7:35 PM

Oct 5, 2015 4:26 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Kurisu Hanzoku" is hereby admitted as a "Freshman" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "Room 6"

Signed,
Canaas
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:20 PM

Oct 5, 2015 10:24 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Jaime Voss" is hereby admitted as a "Sophomore" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "18"

Signed,
Conman2163
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:20 PM

Oct 6, 2015 6:02 PM

"Frickin' ROIDS man! No pain no gain!"

Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:21 PM

Oct 7, 2015 11:37 AM

Message of Admission

The student "Joe MacMaron" is hereby admitted as a "Senior" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "7"

Signed,
cupcakemann95
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:21 PM

Oct 8, 2015 1:56 PM

Sylvia Vermillion

All hope is lost if you spend it all and you just can't beat the odds

Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:23 PM

Oct 9, 2015 4:19 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Sylvia Vermillion" is hereby admitted as a "Senior" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "16"
Furthermore, your student ID card has been loaded with 9000 ¥ōki and will be mailed to your dormitory room.

Signed,
Wymsical
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:24 PM

Oct 15, 2015 1:58 PM

Nancy Jones

"True love is magic and not just any magic, but the most powerful magic of all."

Character Information

Modified by Diabold, Dec 3, 2015 9:59 PM

Oct 22, 2015 7:52 AM

Message of Admission

The student "Nancy Jones" is hereby admitted as a "Sophomore" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "1"

Signed,
cupcakemann95
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:31 PM

Oct 22, 2015 8:28 PM

[Approved~]

Lucas Parker

“I look forward to… ‘Learning’ with all of you.”

Character Information

Modified by Ryumia, Jan 24, 5:20 PM

Oct 22, 2015 9:10 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Lucas Parker" is hereby admitted as a "Sophomore" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "6"

Signed,
cupcakemann95
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:32 PM

Oct 25, 2015 3:14 AM

[Approved~]

Ellora Manatsuki

“I am the very embodiment of glory, in fact the dictionary has my picture next to the word.”

Character Information

02/01/16 - Added the cooldown for Call of Arms
Modified by Ryumia, Feb 1, 7:51 PM

Oct 26, 2015 5:54 AM

[Approved~]

Nero

Why am I submitting a character when I know you just said my characters are competing against each other for CP? Hehe.
Modified by Ryumia, Jan 24, 5:22 PM

Oct 26, 2015 8:00 AM

Message of Admission

The student "Nero" is hereby admitted as a "Senior" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "2"
Furthermore, your student ID card has been loaded with 10000 ¥ōki and will be mailed to your dormitory room.

Signed,
Rozenluxis
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:36 PM

Oct 26, 2015 12:41 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Ellora Manatsuki" is hereby admitted as a "Senior" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "4"

Signed,
Rozenluxis
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:36 PM

Oct 26, 2015 2:52 PM

• Name: Kekkei Chigai (欠型・知害)

• Grade/Class: Freshman

• Total Status Points: 10/10

• Primary Power: Immortal
    An ability that is quite simple as It gives him the power to survive almost everything, by regenerating his body. Of course almost anything. For instance, If he got blown into 1mm pieces he wouldn’t regenerate as there wouldn’t be anything to regenerate. It’s more like a lizards tail.
    Another weakness of this ability would be that this doesn’t grant him unlimited stamina or resistance to pain or anything like that. So once he uses up his stamina, It will be used up, end of story. He can only regenerate wounds, not capabilities. It regenerates 10% of his HP every post.
    High speed regeneration takes those 10% and adds 1% HP for each 1% of Prana and Stamina.

• Secondary Power: Comic Relief
    An odd-ball power which lets him pull out of his pockets cardboard backgrounds, a fan, even a chair as well as some more minor items as clothes and miscellaneous items, for instance sunglasses, cigars, a pen, and even SFX letters....

• Attributes: None

• Weapon of Choice:
    Talking and fists.

• Biography:
    He was once a normal middle school student. He was always the life of the party always being a comedian and all. He made jokes and everyone laughed, but one day... They stopped. After that day, they didn’t again, and again, and again. They didn’t laugh ever again at his jokes. Weeks passed and a student transfered into his class, and he told a single joke. And that joke had crushed him completely, everyone started laughing. He didn’t understand what was going on! Everyone was laughing at his jokes. One day, on their graduation day to be exact, the student walked up to him and told him: “You’ve been living inside a well, not climbing out of your own little world, where you thought you were funny, you know nothing about being a comedian. If you want to become a comedian then go further, go further and hone your skills as a comedian and come back to this school, I will be back waiting for you, once you do.”
    Those were the last words and the last time he saw the boy. But he took it up on himself to do what he said, and become the ultimate comedic relief character. And his journey led to the school by the weird name: “Shiroku”.

• Personality:
    Being a comedy relief character his personality is hard to understand, but would best be described as weird and random. He knows no shame; walks into danger without second thought; does things in weird and extremely stupid ways. He is someone who could be called... Transcendent.

• Appearance:

• Special Room Request: Yes
  • School Uniform: F00
Modified by Ryumia, Jan 30, 4:13 PM

Oct 26, 2015 3:07 PM

Message of Admission

The student "Kekkei Chigai" is hereby admitted as a "SeniorFreshman" of Shiroku Highschool.
Your dormitory room number is "6"

Signed,
cupcakemann95
Modified by diogora, Dec 20, 2015 1:37 PM

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »