MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Working'!! Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Working'!! »» Working'!! Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
View Poll Results: Working'!! Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
95 81.90%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
15 12.93%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
5 4.31%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
1 0.86%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
0.00%
Voters: 116

11-13-11, 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 471
Hilarious.
 
11-13-11, 9:14 AM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3855
Seems Yamada will have some explaining to do next week with her brother coming around looking for Inami and her.
Seems like there family is made up out of people who are terrible at lying.
I wonder where there really from and what there parent's do since it seems to be importuned.
 
11-13-11, 10:24 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2120
..oh Souma...trolling around the entire episode..<3
 
11-13-11, 11:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 630
Aversa said:
Seems Yamada will have some explaining to do next week with her brother coming around looking for Inami and her.
Seems like there family is made up out of people who are terrible at lying.
I wonder where there really from and what there parent's do since it seems to be importuned.

Yamada might realize her brother likes Inami and use that to manipulate him to let her stay and not call her sister etc.

Also, I think the guy passing by Yamada in the preview might have been Souma so there's no guarantee for exposure. It would be more interesting if Inami became addicted to Yamada's brother though.
Note to self - Do not reply to: darthfanta
 
11-13-11, 8:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 86
I laughed so much
 
11-13-11, 9:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 235
I have a crush on the male Yamada already

I have this feeling that the male Yamada will use female Yamada as an excuse to visit the restaurant regularly later on, related or not. Just to see Inami
 
11-15-11, 2:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 630
anaaga said:
I have a crush on the male Yamada already

I have this feeling that the male Yamada will use female Yamada as an excuse to visit the restaurant regularly later on, related or not. Just to see Inami
You would... you just want to see more of male Yamada! Pervert! :O
(teasing you :3 )
Note to self - Do not reply to: darthfanta
 
11-15-11, 3:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 11386
Inami has found the tactic to make Takanashi take notice of her even if she hasn't realized it. Zealously works wonders. It was laughing like Souma all the time, watching him suffering like that.
 
11-15-11, 3:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 995
I think they've beaten the "Takanashi sees Inami like a dog" joke into the ground now.
 
11-15-11, 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 856
Fronzel said:
I think they've beaten the "Takanashi sees Inami like a dog" joke into the ground now.
I'm more tired with Inami beating Takanashi. That gag is, in my opinion, the weaker aspect of this show.

Overall, I like Working. It's also refreshing in that the male protagonists do not get overshadowed by the females and are interesting in their own rights. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the whole cute girls doing cute things type of shows, but I need varieties.
 
11-15-11, 4:38 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2238
another good funny episode can't wait for next episode!
 
11-15-11, 10:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 995
Nilvius said:
Fronzel said:
I think they've beaten the "Takanashi sees Inami like a dog" joke into the ground now.
I'm more tired with Inami beating Takanashi. That gag is, in my opinion, the weaker aspect of this show.

To be fair they haven't hit on that very often in this second season.

Nilvius said:
Overall, I like Working. It's also refreshing in that the male protagonists do not get overshadowed by the females and are interesting in their own rights. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the whole cute girls doing cute things type of shows, but I need varieties.

Yes, it's almost like the show is trying to offer something other than superficially appealing characters.

I haven't been enjoying this second series that much, though. Maybe it's the change in director or maybe I just liked the first one more because I had mistaken it for a boring romantic comedy and was pleasantly surprised to find that it had teeth in all the right places.
 
11-16-11, 12:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 630
Fronzel said:
Nilvius said:
Fronzel said:
I think they've beaten the "Takanashi sees Inami like a dog" joke into the ground now.
I'm more tired with Inami beating Takanashi. That gag is, in my opinion, the weaker aspect of this show.

To be fair they haven't hit on that very often in this second season.
It's not that it's been done a lot in the second season, it's that in the first season, it got old and stayed that way for the second season.
Note to self - Do not reply to: darthfanta
 
11-16-11, 3:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 856
kyled00m said:
it's that in the first season, it got old and stayed that way for the second season.
Exactly.

At least for say, Satou/Yachiyo, there are variations to their gags.
 
11-16-11, 2:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 129
Funny episode! :D I can't wait for the next: Yamada x Yamada! lol

Am I the only one who don't like Takanashi with Inami? s:

I like Popura-chan. I wanna someone for her too! I didn't like when Takanashi-kun realized his feelings for Inami. ):
 
11-17-11, 4:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 235
kyled00m said:
anaaga said:
I have a crush on the male Yamada already

I have this feeling that the male Yamada will use female Yamada as an excuse to visit the restaurant regularly later on, related or not. Just to see Inami
You would... you just want to see more of male Yamada! Pervert! :O
(teasing you :3 )


HOW COULD YOU KNOW I'M A PERVERT-er, what are you talking about?

But I'm liking male Yamada more than Katanashi already. I guess it's because how he appreciates Inami more. I ship them already

Man, I want the male Yamada to work in Wagnaria. Just for the dorama
 
11-17-11, 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 31
Nice episode.
 
11-17-11, 4:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1026
Yamada kun is a great addition!!!! Can't wait to see more of him in the next episode.

Poor Takanashi, but Souma's laughter was really contagious!! XD
 
11-18-11, 2:51 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 497
Yamada-kun is gotta be the most interesting new character yet ._. He and Yamada are definitely the best thing to have in this series along with Satou x Yachiyo.
ban1o.jpg
 
11-19-11, 2:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2489
You could say they were correct, only that he wasn't 'just punched' with physical blows, but also with mental blows.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

 
Top
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices