MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fate/Zero Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fate/Zero »» Fate/Zero Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (13) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fate/Zero Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

259 79.94%
4 out of 5: Liked it

55 16.98%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 2.16%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.31%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.62%
Voters: 324

11-12-11, 12:00 PM

Ixalion said:
Good episode, but... why the hell didn't Kiritsugu shoot Kayneth after using his Time Alter??? And not only once: first in the room where he ran away and then in the hallway where he started shooting AFTER he had yelled ''Kayneth!'' and had given his enemy the opportunity to defend. IDK, maybe I'm missing something here...

Time alter only has an impact on Kiritsugu himself and not his surroundings. It doesn't make Kayneth's automated defense any less perfect, so there was really no point in shooting.

That goes for him shouting Kayneth out loud before shooting as well. Since the defense is automated it doesn't matter if Kayneth is fully aware of the danger or not.

11-12-11, 12:04 PM

Thalos said:
Ixalion said:
Good episode, but... why the hell didn't Kiritsugu shoot Kayneth after using his Time Alter??? And not only once: first in the room where he ran away and then in the hallway where he started shooting AFTER he had yelled ''Kayneth!'' and had given his enemy the opportunity to defend. IDK, maybe I'm missing something here...

Time alter only has an impact on Kiritsugu himself and not his surroundings. It doesn't make Kayneth's automated defense any less perfect, so there was really no point in shooting.

That goes for him shouting Kayneth out loud before shooting as well. Since the defense is automated it doesn't matter if Kayneth is fully aware of the danger or not.

Ah, ty for the info :).
Seven years of power, the corporation claw
The rich control the government, the media, the law
To make some kind of difference
Then everyone must know:
Eradicate the fascists, revolution will grow...

11-12-11, 12:21 PM

Thalos said:

Oh, well that makes sense :)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

11-12-11, 12:38 PM

EPIC... just epic...

11-12-11, 12:40 PM

Lauriet said:
Caster: COME AT ME, HOLEH VIRGIN.
Lancer: You frog bitch, only I can dig my spear into Saber!
Saber: I was able to take a hundred with this one hand.

brb sketching doujins

11-12-11, 12:44 PM

How do you guys get to watch your episodes so quickly? :3
(I generally wait for UTW for their quality and stuff.)

11-12-11, 12:47 PM

LightningFistAce said:

myself finds the nicostream good enough for speedsub. Of course if i want to have high definition stuff I'll still get UTW.

11-12-11, 12:52 PM

LightningFistAce said:
RAW because it's that EPIC but seriously the censors. Oh God why put them at the worst moments. I can understand the kid but the other elements being censored are totally wrong. Like lack of blood where there should be more.

The studio should release a version that is not censored by mistake but probably not.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

11-12-11, 2:19 PM

Another great episode. Can't get enough of Rider and his antics. God that Caster is one evil bastard. Fields and fields more evil than F/SN Caster. I've come to accept that anything with Caster involved will be censored to some degree.

11-12-11, 2:23 PM

lol alexander *facepunch* xD

11-12-11, 2:46 PM

- You do NOT deny the King of Conquerors pants.
- Seeing the Caster scene just makes me want Saya no Uta animated even more. Sucks that it was censored pretty badly this time though, but I can live with it.
- Episode ended at one of the moments I've been waiting to see since the beginning dammit. Well, one more week it is.

11-12-11, 2:53 PM
Anime Moderator
So that tattoo is another command seal, huh. Too bad I already found out who gets it a few days ago. Damn my curiosity!

11-12-11, 3:02 PM

Damn the censorship, I will have to watch the BDs once they're out. But it was a great episode regardless, and ever more astounding events are to ensue in the next episode... I can hardly wait, really.
「我が運命を決めるのはわれなり
我が魂を制するのはわれなり」

11-12-11, 4:18 PM

Lol they tottally stole that "double accel" from Freezing it even looks the same. Unless Kistsurgu is a pandora! Or in the matrix 0.o

11-12-11, 4:33 PM

Ixalion said:
This^^ there must have been some reason why he yelled out because most people wouldn't give there presence away but he was smiling after he pulled out his trusty gun so who knows?, besides that part was a pretty damn good episode can't wait till caster dies and lol@ iskandar.

11-12-11, 4:54 PM

VioLink said:
Lol they tottally stole that "double accel" from Freezing it even looks the same. Unless Kistsurgu is a pandora! Or in the matrix 0.o

Yeah they totally stole it! Oh wait! The novel was written before the manga Freezing started.

11-12-11, 5:04 PM

another epic episode, this is definitely a 10 for me now.

so happy to have iskander part of this, he brings in comic relief.

whats up with the censors? bleh, guess i have to wait for the blu

so, the only way to heal saber's wound is if lancer dies?
"....i am the villain in this story"

11-12-11, 5:07 PM

Why is it that they ALWAYS have to yell out their names or something? They have the element of surprise and they completely ruin it with some stupid battlecry or calling out to the enemy.

Lol at morons still reserving posts in a thread. Cause being on the first page is totally important, mirite?

11-12-11, 5:18 PM

Awesome episode~

11-12-11, 5:24 PM

Great episode!

Pages (13) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices