MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bakuman. 2 »» Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
View Poll Results: Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

94 83.19%
4 out of 5: Liked it

9 7.96%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 6.19%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 1.77%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.88%
Voters: 113

11-14-11, 6:30 AM

Hiramaru and Yoshida are the highlight of the episode for me. Poor guy wants to take a break but it isn't happening for him lol.

11-14-11, 9:19 AM

That was a nice episode and it felt good seeing everyone working together, however, Detective Trap should stop it's serialization until April, I fully agree with that, the health is more important...

11-14-11, 2:24 PM

The episode was good but Hiramaru made it awesome...his character depicts my life too well. (I know right...?)

11-14-11, 7:13 PM

BOYCOTT! :D

power to the ppl.

11-15-11, 5:58 AM

The boycott was one of my favourite parts of the manga and they didn't disappoint in animating it.

11-16-11, 8:24 PM

Kuchenlight said:
Just for this whole controversy not being too overweighted by "Mashiro's dumb"-opinions:
I disagree.

There is no guarantee whatsoever, that Mashiro'd get a popular series ever again. If he'd stop now and then being unsuccessful for the rest of his life (like his uncle was, after Superhero Legend), he'd obviously regret it forever.
And that is exactly why there is no such thing as right or wrong here. Many people would prefer death over a whole life of regrets.
It's his decision.

Well, so much for my opinion.

^
also watching his dream with azuki slip away would be death to him mentally anyways
suicide via "i lost everything ive hoped for cuz i gave up due to hiatus" vs. RISK of losing life by continuing to draw, following my hopes and dreams

rationalize it like that and it should make sense for those that disagree with mashiro's opinion

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris

11-17-11, 2:51 AM

kkmaster1337 said:
Kuchenlight said:
Just for this whole controversy not being too overweighted by "Mashiro's dumb"-opinions:
I disagree.

There is no guarantee whatsoever, that Mashiro'd get a popular series ever again. If he'd stop now and then being unsuccessful for the rest of his life (like his uncle was, after Superhero Legend), he'd obviously regret it forever.
And that is exactly why there is no such thing as right or wrong here. Many people would prefer death over a whole life of regrets.
It's his decision.

^
also watching his dream with azuki slip away would be death to him mentally anyways
suicide via "i lost everything ive hoped for cuz i gave up due to hiatus" vs. RISK of losing life by continuing to draw, following my hopes and dreams

rationalize it like that and it should make sense for those that disagree with mashiro's opinion

Except that in this episode Azuki said clearly in Mashiro's face that she'll wait for him forever, so time isn't a problem. Mashiro should just recover himself and start again where he left, even if it means lose everything he gained until now. Furthermore, Ashirogi Muto is a skilled duo, they can bring a new manga that can top the rankings in no time.

But I know this isn't going to happen. This series is deeply permeated with the concept of "ganbaru", so putting everything into your dreams and never giving up is the right choice, contrasting with a more rational mentality.

11-17-11, 6:06 AM

FUKUDA TEAM FIGHT! *___*
awesome episode. ♥
lol at hiramaru "BOYCOTTAGE? SUBARASHII!!!" XD

11-18-11, 8:26 PM

Arashi89 said:
kkmaster1337 said:
Kuchenlight said:
I disagree.

It's his decision.

^

Except that in this episode Azuki said clearly in Mashiro's face that she'll wait for him forever, so time isn't a problem. Mashiro should just recover himself and start again where he left, even if it means lose everything he gained until now. Furthermore, Ashirogi Muto is a skilled duo, they can bring a new manga that can top the rankings in no time.

But I know this isn't going to happen. This series is deeply permeated with the concept of "ganbaru", so putting everything into your dreams and never giving up is the right choice, contrasting with a more rational mentality.

his ambition is too powerful 4 him to just "choose the rational thing to do"
if he went hiatus 4 that long, the readers would just stop caring and he would fall further than his uncle did

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris

11-18-11, 9:53 PM

lol Hiramaru-kun is welcoming an excuse to not have to draw XD

great episode as always
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

11-19-11, 4:39 AM

BOYCOTT!!! We are all in!

11-20-11, 1:11 AM

''OH! EXCITING!''
Another word of Nizuma RLZ!!!

Episode was likeable but not as good as 6:)

And you know what?
Even if I got little money I wish I could draw like Moritaka and have friends(rivals) like him:) It's a beautiful life.
Modified by batonik, 11-20-11, 1:36 AM
xxx

11-20-11, 6:25 AM

I love this show!! ^^

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

11-20-11, 7:32 AM

>>>>>>>

11-20-11, 2:04 PM

Fukuda is so awesome!!!! War begins!!!
Another great episode of Bakuman, this second season is high level, this arc is one of the best of entire series, I remember only Ashirogi's divison was so intense!!!

next to 8th ep

11-21-11, 6:03 AM

EXCITINGGG! ♥

ALL IN FOR THE BOYCOTT! TEAM FUKUDA, FIGHT-O! But srsly, Mashiro is going to die if he keeps drawing w/o rest. And asdfghjkl Hiramaru is just made of win in this episode. Really.
[insert awesome signature here]

11-21-11, 8:11 AM

Kuchenlight said:
I disagree.

It's his decision.

It's not his decision. Why? Because he's still just a kid. Kids don't make these kind of decisions by themself. If he was an adult, then it would be his decision to keep on drawing but even then he couldn't do anything about if the chief editor wouldn't publish it.

Like someone already said, these two episodes have been almost unbearable to watch. Spoiled kids acting like they know what they're doing. Someone needs to stop them from doing stupid things and this time it's the chief editor.

11-22-11, 10:29 AM

Late said:
Kuchenlight said:
I disagree.

It's his decision.

It's not his decision. Why? Because he's still just a kid. Kids don't make these kind of decisions by themself. If he was an adult, then it would be his decision to keep on drawing but even then he couldn't do anything about if the chief editor wouldn't publish it.

Like someone already said, these two episodes have been almost unbearable to watch. Spoiled kids acting like they know what they're doing. Someone needs to stop them from doing stupid things and this time it's the chief editor.

So, and now I say it IS his decision. What now? Ooooh, I know, law right? That's really creative. If you wanna think in shallow dimensions like this, fine. Then you shouldn't watch the anime anyway.

11-22-11, 11:15 AM

Late said:

If these 2 episodes have been unbearable to you I advised you to watch ep 9 next week
You will be suprised!!!

11-23-11, 7:08 PM

This was such a dramatic episode, ESPECIALLY THE ENDING!!

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices