Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 8, 2011 10:51 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A most amazing episode that put more ecchi than before. Just the start Shingo gets to see Angelina's and his sister's breasts bounce not to mention being served by Angelina in his house up to the points like in the spoiler
like being ready in bed for him? Lucky! There is also Airi’s ass in the spoiler
but regardless with following,

this fan’s wish came true! AIRI X SHINGO! YEAH! Yeah! Shit man I have tears of happiness. Damn, I really wanted them together. This beyond anything put Airi at huge step up. Not to mention the bus shelter segment. Unfortunately nothing happened yet. However Airi being so assertive and all with Shingo accepting is phenomenal in this series but predictable however not in the presentation it was chosen to show.

He just man-up and have the goddamn erection while having his back washed, you have Angelina, no wait I would just throw out the sister and keep Angelina in the bathroom. However what I most got surprised by is that a man-up did happen of him in the spoiler
this was so Ef reminding when Mizuki saved Kuze’s violin except it was for a poster this time. Guy burned his hand while doing it, second or third degree burns.

Even more surprising was Sana in the spoiler
OMG! She showed feelings/emotions towards Shingo, the girl who hates guys totally. Wow! That is amazing progress and fast.

The principal visiting Shingo’s place in the spoiler
did surprise me well. Considering the matter it might not have been a choice for her to do this but at first it was surprising.

I have to mention that Shingo helping out Miu in the spoiler
with the club brought me joy since she is my #2 favourite. She really shot me up with the following,

that's killer MOE. Miu looks too MOE there.

Well it was an episode ecchi filled and I am almost sure there is censoring more than it appears. They are using perhaps the cut scene method where it's harder to see censors. Well going to have to wait till the Vol 3 BD to find out. Maybe more later.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the BLOG:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=468371
Good ones of Angelina and Sakuno. Poster looks better panoramically.
Yumekichi11Nov 14, 2011 10:18 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 8, 2011 11:17 AM

Nov 2008
Angelina and Sakuno ecchi makes me happy, man Ange is an even greater mess and overdoes her maid duties constantly, such dedication, I want her as my maid.

Shingo helping the club was sweet but he didn't have get a third degree burn retrieving the posters in the process.

Sena and Shingo in the tub was nice, light of evil present.

5/5

I disagree with you Yumekichi, I'd keep Sakuno as well for nice orgy.

Nov 8, 2011 11:37 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:

5/5

I disagree with you Yumekichi, I'd keep Sakuno as well for nice orgy.
Meh, not my thing blood relatives in this series. At least Sakuno is not the whiny type like other sisters that are hysterical in their expressions. She just blushed in the bath with ah. So that is nice of her but other than AIRI! Airi! :D I need to cool down, I am too happy for the development.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 8, 2011 1:03 PM

Jul 2010
About time we got some ecchi, even though it's censored. Shingo was crazy sticking his hand directly into the fire.
Nov 8, 2011 2:11 PM

Feb 2008
I have to agreed with you Yumekichi that Miu is moe, the one that voice actor her actually do a great job.
The voice actor really fit with Miu.
I'm not really much into ecchi thought but everything else was good.

The bathtube is so little, so she close the light becuase she don't want Shingo to see her naked I guess.
But it was kind of interesting and relationships improvedment. :)

I'm still not much into that Ange character thought but still it was a bit fun to watch, so orginale. :P

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 8, 2011 7:40 PM

Jun 2011
That annoying maid is finally gone. What a relief
I feels like Shingo is unintentionally trying to get every girl to like him :<

Anyways, Shingo and Airi in the bathtub together =O
And NOTHING happened in there? =O x2
Nov 9, 2011 4:19 PM

Mar 2010
I want to know what happened in each night after the two bath scenes!!!! o_O

Nov 9, 2011 5:32 PM

Jul 2011
Last week's episode was such a deep episode full of philosophical notions and ideals, I don't think this week could even compare against it.

Well the episode was making slightly more sense until the guy decides to stick his hand into the incinerator to rescue some poorly drawn posters.

"I'm used to doing it for animals, so I'm fine" - Kind of a bad analogy, makes animals look retarded.

On a side note, is rain always kryptonite in Japan?

"It's my fault you got so wet", Are you sure that's your line

Nothing like a bath scene to catalyze character development. It truly shows the deep bond that they have with each other.

"You don't get along with animals though" Pretty sure that she gets along with you pretty well.

"You're just that kind of guy" Nothing like a thought provoking question to end the episode with. I wonder if this has anything to do with "he's different than the other guys" from the last episode.

mdzNov 10, 2011 3:26 PM
Nov 9, 2011 9:16 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Ange and Sakuno bath scene was good.

Shingo helping Miu chan saving the club was nice also now his harem is reunited in the club :D

Sena taking a bath together with Shingo...to bad for the ray of light in a rainy day.

Lets wait for next episode.
Nov 9, 2011 10:20 PM

Nov 2010
lol i actually hate Airi so much I skipped the whole last part of the show XD

i'll deffinatly be dropping this on ep 11 or 12 when all the attention goes back to her
Nov 9, 2011 10:24 PM

Jan 2011
Sooo good was kinda wondering where they were going with Sena being kinda cold the first half But then the Classic *rain scene happened* and i was jokingly thinking to myself when they were arguing that they both should just take one together!...and then it happened leave it to Mashiroiro Symphony to make a bath scene more relaxing then awkward.

+1
Nov 10, 2011 12:39 AM

Jan 2010
Another weak mess. At least there was only half an episode of bad maid.

Sena is attractive and decent but she's stuck in a rut of obviousness and surrounded by predictability. Anyway, I hope we're done with the cooking.
Nov 10, 2011 12:48 AM

Sep 2009
Lol, the bath scene made me laugh. Airi is just doing anything to get closer to Uryuu.
Nov 10, 2011 3:06 AM

Nov 2009
Yay Sena!!

Definitely the highlight of the show for me. Though I do like Miu as well but just something about Sena makes her a far more attractive character.
Nov 10, 2011 4:51 AM

Aug 2010
Make new poster? Nah, stick hand in fire instead.
Nov 10, 2011 6:58 AM

Feb 2009
prismheart said:
Make new poster? Nah, stick hand in fire instead.
I lol'd.

And Sena just became my favorite girl of this show. Wish I joined in the student council/committee in high school before so that I can get stuck in the rain with my crush after working late. Oh well.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm just gonna weep in a corner and get jealous of the MC =3=
Nov 10, 2011 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
Finally the maid arc is over, I found that tedious to watch :@
Sena has more balls than the MC though sticking the hand in fire was stupid :L
Though seriously Miu should get more screentime than Sena, the MC has way more in common with her
Nov 10, 2011 10:24 AM

Jul 2010
I'm also pretty glad the maid arc finally finished. Ange is cute, but a tad bit annoying sometimes.

Pretty nice to see them work hard to try and save the Kitty club. Uryuu is very considerate to not invite Sena but in the end she still wants to join of her own accord! I think she wants to do something for Uryuu in return.

And wow, Sena is pretty bold to be getting in the bath with him like that. There must be a reason other than being cold to not wait until he was finished. =P
OnyxthegreatNov 12, 2011 8:20 AM

Nov 10, 2011 10:38 AM

Jun 2009

Oh yes Shingo, dat quality shampoo.Do want. (・∀・)
It's good maid's gone from his house, she was getting annoying there. At least principal had an excuse for appearing again, so i'm cool with it.
Saving Nuko Club was okay, way too little screentime for Miu though considering she's the president of it. щ(゚Д゚щ) Also dat Airi, pretty daring there.

I wonder why i'm enjoying this series, it's such classic of a harem that i think i haven't seen anything like that since... quite a long time. That might be why, yes.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 10, 2011 11:42 AM

Aug 2009
Is it just me or the club arc seems rushed?
Nov 10, 2011 11:50 AM

Nov 2008
SoFarGone said:
Is it just me or the club arc seems rushed?

It's not the first time an arc got rushed, Ange's was rushed to death.

Nov 10, 2011 1:59 PM
Apr 2011
Angie's personality is annoying when she goes into absolute maid mode and it is getting on my mind now. It did not bother me with the previous episodes, but now... -__- *sigh* I'm glad that she no longer Uryuu's master and that part of her arc is over... for now. And wow. Sena, you are very bold getting into the bathtub like that with Shingo. :o
Nov 10, 2011 4:40 PM

Sep 2011
Oh my gosh, this episode, specifically the Airi x Shingo parts gave me a near heart attack. Good character development in my anime? What is this?

I'm excited for more Sena-Shingo development.

The bathtub scene..both of them! Shingo is one suave son of a gun.

And Sakuno. Her droopy eyes and her dandere traits are miracles of the universe.

I'm ready to play the VN.
crazedwinterNov 10, 2011 4:45 PM
Nov 10, 2011 6:18 PM

Sep 2008
... they didn't fuck?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2011 6:19 PM

Sep 2011
as rushed as this entire series is, they're transitioning in between arcs extremely well. since it looks like they'll go through and finish all of them, my intuition tells me Sakuno's arc will be last, before Shingo and Airi finally end up together.

i can't wait for the rest of Miu's scenario, though. i really hope it turns out a lot better than Ange's.

Nov 10, 2011 8:22 PM

Aug 2011
HawthorneKitty said:
... they didn't fuck?

I was sad too. If this were realistic at all, there'd be no way two members of the opposite sex who are attracted to each other getting naked in a tub wouldn't result in such.

Also... incest is fucked up. Be ashamed of yourselves.
Nov 10, 2011 9:11 PM

Jan 2011
Primity said:
as rushed as this entire series is, they're transitioning in between arcs extremely well. since it looks like they'll go through and finish all of them, my intuition tells me Sakuno's arc will be last, before Shingo and Airi finally end up together.

i can't wait for the rest of Miu's scenario, though. i really hope it turns out a lot better than Ange's.

That's my read on how we will end up as well. We'll get a good taste of all the arcs and then have the romantic ending with Airi and Shingo. I'm actually getting to like this more and more as the series progresses. I might have to check out the VN.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 10, 2011 9:55 PM

May 2011
Sharing a tub and no buttsecs ?

I AM DISAPPOINT
Nov 10, 2011 10:08 PM

Sep 2011
rodac said:
That's my read on how we will end up as well. We'll get a good taste of all the arcs and then have the romantic ending with Airi and Shingo. I'm actually getting to like this more and more as the series progresses. I might have to check out the VN.

it's up to you if you want to read the VN or not. like I've been saying the execution of the story is done rather well so it's not like you'll be missing anything important in the series that isn't included in the VN.

with that said, the VN at this point is something more of a storyline enhancer. as you can tell everything's being rushed, so the VN provides more detail into the each character's back story. character dispositions are also enhanced (that is, Airi is more Tsundere, Sakuno is more Kuudere, etc) since there's more time to observe their development. and there's the H-scenes, of course, if you're into that.

anyways, have a flustered Miu.

Nov 11, 2011 4:36 AM

Sep 2010
They get in the same bath and face opposite directions and that's it?
WHAT A PANSY BITCH.
Nov 11, 2011 2:52 PM

Jan 2011
Applecrack said:
Sharing a tub and no buttsecs ?

I AM DISAPPOINT

I was more surprised he didn't get beaten up.
Nov 11, 2011 7:19 PM
Feb 2010
One of the best episodes yet, esp the brave the fire scene lol.
Nov 12, 2011 1:30 PM

May 2009
Well bathing together really was the only solution to that argument.
Nov 12, 2011 5:43 PM

Oct 2010
pretty normal chapter...
Nov 12, 2011 8:23 PM

Aug 2010
>they bathe together

Seriously, Japan?
Nov 13, 2011 8:08 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm...Shingo got lucky with the bath sceen, but also Angie in this episode almsot annoyed me. She was like let me help you, and Sakuno didn't help at all, because it looked like she also wanted to "serve him." Oh well...will probably will stick this anime out:D because of the art and it kinda funny
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2011 10:01 AM

May 2009
Guys, why are you so surprised? Main characters in harem comedies aren't supposed to have a sex drive. No screenwriter would ever imply that some pepole in the show had sex, because... Chewbacca lives on Kashyyyk. Yeah, that's how it works. True story.
Arashi89Nov 13, 2011 10:10 AM
Nov 13, 2011 11:43 PM

Sep 2009
i love this episode i thought sena would not get much screen time but in the end it makes up for it :D
Nov 15, 2011 3:22 AM

Jun 2011
I'm starting to hate the series, there is no mortal in the world that will do that Shingo did to take back the posters, I felt like its all done to make the girls fall for him after they saw his good side(or rather "great").. -.-'

And about Angie, does she know what a MAID job is? She was just thinking about herself, wanting more jobs as a maid, but a maid job is to help out in the house and reduce their master's problem.. Instead of doing that, she caused more trouble for her master..

PLEASE DONT BASH ME, I'm just stating what I'm thinking right now..
ToG25thBaamNov 15, 2011 3:27 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 15, 2011 5:59 AM

Jan 2010
at the beginning was okay, but now begins to be incredibly boring...
Nov 17, 2011 8:23 PM

Nov 2007
err what's with half the girls wanting to get in the bath with him already? isn't that .... awkward at all?

wasn't enough Miu either.

I also don't get the whole thing in anime where people have to take a bath right away after being in the rain.

somewhat less boring than the last ep but this show is still really good if you need help sleeping
Nov 21, 2011 3:47 PM

May 2011
What the hell, he reached into that incinerator? I don't know what he's thinking but thats pretty retarded...

Something about this anime is just so relaxing and calming. Those bath scenes didn't end up like the typical ones, was just talking and it wasn't made into a big deal. Lucky bastard, I r jealousStarting to see that Airi and Sana are definitely my favorites. Good to see Ange back to her cheerful self, so she was able to be a maid to them for one whole day huh.
Dec 11, 2011 5:09 PM
Nov 2011
This show is continuing to be average. Predictable, Cliche, what next someone going to blow up the school? (Don't answer that I don't want a spoiler)

I agree with the early poster. Do these places not have heaters in them for warming up after coming in from the rain? Are there hot water tanks that much more efficient than their regular HVAC systems???

And Shingo, I am really starting to want to punch the guy. Does he not have a back bone at all?? Does he have no male ego either? I get it Shingo isn't the typical anime guy who would have taken the honor of walking in the rain anyways.

This story isn't Clannad, though some of the plotlines seem similar, but thank God the principal came to remind Ange that by trying to live with Shingo etc, that she would be breaking a promise she made. Yeah, how lovely, she didn't think of that before? The characters are getting trapped in their own foils at times now, and I"m just wondering if this show may end up a big disappointment.

as for the Ecchi shower scenes. Oy Vey....What would have been more believable is if Shingo was forced to take off his wet clothes while Ari 'dries them' or some such. But apparently this wouldn't be a harem series if they didn't have some bath scenes right?

I'm not dropping this show yet, because I still think it has potential, but I'm wondering how low I'll end up rating it when its over.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 25, 2011 3:09 AM

Sep 2011
*claps*claps* Awesome episode! Airi is so amazing, love her so much!!! haha ^^
Dec 28, 2011 11:45 AM

Nov 2011
I don't know, if a girl like that jumped into a bathtub with me, I don't think I'd be able to turn around.
Dec 15, 2012 4:39 AM

May 2012
Uneeded censoring xD Good episode I hope the principal will accept the club as an official one so the club can be saved! Great episode especially that ending!
Dec 24, 2012 9:35 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
LOL! THAT's a small bathtub XDDD Seriously, this anime is WAYYY Underrated!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Feb 1, 2013 12:54 PM

Jan 2013
Fairly good.
Nov 18, 2015 2:41 PM

Oct 2010
I have to say, when they said that they will take bath together, I was waiting for awkward and more lewd scene. But it was so innocent and tranquil. Why don't other anime do this more often. She turned off the light like a person with common sense would before entering the bath. Great great last scene! So far I'm really enjoying this show. Hoping for a good ending as well.

So the Kitty Club is saved!
Sep 9, 2016 8:08 PM
Mar 2012
Somehow there's sony vaio's but no photocopiers, so dude just gets a hand in the incinerator, gj.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Dec 6, 2011

267 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:28 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 11, 2011

92 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.