Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Apr 11, 2015 11:50 AM

Feb 2015
Interesting development.

Ha... the Twelfth Five-- no... Power rangers. 'Their' death was disappointing.
May 3, 2015 5:06 PM
Feb 2015
Dang that was insane. The 6th and 12th are dead now... Wow the 6th has one terrible past.. She got raped by all the cult people. That just cruel and not only that, her parents died too. Got to feel sorry for her tbh.
I enjoyed the 12ths enterance, it was pretty amusing but he died... Could have used him as a friend.
Well 9th escaped good thing she didn't die yet.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 6, 2015 8:21 PM

Aug 2014
He chose psycho :O
Tsubaki was raped everyday :/ and now dead same as crazy eye guy :O
But this players die too fast it is only fifth episode and 3 are gone..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 8, 2015 3:18 AM

Feb 2013
Not only did 12th die way faster then I thought he would, but 6th ended up biting the bullet too. I really did not expect her to go all psycho and turn on them. But honestly you can't really help but feel bad for her after seeing what she went through, anyone would be pretty fucked up in the head after that. I just wonder whats gonna happen next, we're only on episode 6 and 3 of the 12 are dead already...

Personally though I'm just glad to see Minene survived, I really thought she was gonna be a goner when 12th first captured her. I wonder what shes gonna do now, perhaps she'll be an ally from now on? I'm gonna go ahead and assume that's why Kurusu asked for her number.

Speaking of Kurusu, does anyone else think hes gonna end up turning on them eventually? His motives don't convince me at all, he definitely seems like hes in this for more then just to *save people and catch the bad guys* :/.
Aug 8, 2015 3:39 AM

Aug 2014
Shape430 said:

Speaking of Kurusu, does anyone else think hes gonna end up turning on them eventually? His motives don't convince me at all, he definitely seems like hes in this for more then just to *save people and catch the bad guys* :/.

yep I said it on episode 2
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
Again a policeman? and will he still protect Yukki if they will be the only ones left? I doubt it..

and it came out to be
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 15, 2015 4:51 PM
Jan 2015
i just got spoiled in this no way :(
Aug 25, 2015 3:17 PM

Feb 2015
Terrible episode. The gang rape scenes were horrific. I felt so sorry for Tsubaki and for what she had to endure ..cult people are disgusting creatures.
Jan 24, 2016 2:15 PM

Apr 2009
This is the sharpest axe i"ve seen.
Cut people like butter.

And twelfth reminds me of a character of the manga 20th century boys.
RenatoJan 24, 2016 2:24 PM
Feb 15, 2016 10:18 PM

Jul 2013
It would be interesting to know that how much damage the diary can take before the user get's killed. The killer guy's phone got seriously wrecked so that was obvious no,no but i don't remember the whole in the scroll being all that big.

I wonder if she had spilled tea on it would it have caused her to die.

Or would a little piece torn from it too much too?

And what about the phones. If you phone get's cracked screen but still work after that do you still die? what about the scratches? Is a nasty scratch too much?

And the battery? Does the phone have unlimited battery or do you die if the battery ran's out of juice?
Mar 8, 2016 1:37 PM

Aug 2012
It's a shame that 12th died. He was easily the best diary holder so far.
Mar 25, 2016 8:56 PM
Jul 2018
12th was too cool to die so fast wtf!
Apr 27, 2016 1:45 PM

Jul 2013
I can't believe 6th was raped, that's so sad, just because her parents weren't there to protect her after they died in a car crash which was also tragic, her cult took advantage.

But the fact that happened to her and she knows how bad it is and then she wants the guys to rape Yuno is even worse.

I am glad Yuki went to save her.

They sure do some sloppy kisses in anime lol. I've never seen anyone do that in the real world lol.

The Power Rangers turned up! that was hilarious! That was smart how she figured out who the real one was and killed him.

When Yuno chopped off her hand I couldn't believe it then the distraction whilst Yuki threw a dart at her diary was awesome.

The 12th getting his diary animation scared me just a little but it was funny.

If 6 was so blind why didn't she just get glasses?
May 13, 2016 1:25 PM

Jun 2010
Omg, what's such a sad life. :( I feel sorry for her.. Being used like that.

12th was so cool. I'll miss him.

And I hate Yukki. He's too hopeless and even thought for few seconds of leaving Yuno behind and get raped.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2016 7:59 PM
May 2016
Does anyone know what tsubaki smokes with her pipe ? We never actually see her smoke. I suspect it's opium, but I can't tell for sure.
Jun 29, 2016 10:21 PM
Sep 2015
Wow, 12th really was a good guy. Well, no worse than the 4th at least, since they're both just fine with letting free the terrorist who murdered probably over a hundred students just a few days earlier. >_> ok, so fuck them all.

I do wonder what the story is with the dead bodies in Yuno's house. Did she kill them? Why? Did her parents ground her or something and not let her see Yuki?? And WHY LEAVE THEM THERE FOR YUKI TO SEE????

Also, how the hell did 12th manage to hypnotize people that well? They never explained it... Why didn't he use that power on the 6th herself?
kalinimeJun 29, 2016 10:29 PM
Sep 6, 2016 6:32 PM
Jul 2018
Damn what a great episode.
Love the fact that we always get to know the backstories of everyone, that's cool. 6th actions were kinda understandable, given that she was freaking raped nonstop. The backstories let you judge stuff better and let you know that someone's actions don't just fall off the sky; I like that.
Poor 12th... he could have been a really nice ally for the team, he was cool D:
Also very interesting that Yukkii kinda gave in a little to Yuno's craziness.
Wonder what's gonna happen next *.*
Sep 7, 2016 7:26 PM

Feb 2016
They can show uryuu tits but not yuno?
Sep 21, 2016 12:37 PM

Jun 2016
Poor Tsubaki, such torture and humiliation.
Yukiteru saving Yuno, just made it in time!
Sep 29, 2016 1:49 PM

Jan 2013
Zadion said:
WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. THE SCROLL WAS DESTROYED AND TSUBAKI ELIMINATED JUST BECAUSE A DART WAS THROWN THROUGH IT? A DART??? IT'S NOT A FUCKING CELL PHONE. IT'S A SCROLL. HOW DOES A SINGLE PIERCING DESTROY A SCROLL. THIS IS THE MOST MORONIC THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN AN ANIME AND I WATCHED ROSARIO+VAMPIRE SO THAT'S SAYING A LOT

I can't stress this enough. I also found this to be the single worst thing I have ever seen in an anime. I seriously expected this to divulge into either a comedic moment or one where Yuki sees just how powerless he really is. Tsubaki should have taken the dart out of the scroll and gave him a stupid look for thinking that would have any effect on the scroll. It's absolutely absurd to not only repeat the dart attack in such a cliche way, but for a tiny dart hole to DESTROY the scroll is utterly painful.

I sure hope she never accidentally crinkles it or makes the smallest tear in it, lest she be sucked up into a vortex. It would have been 1,000x better if it failed completely and was somewhat comedic, then Yuki falls to his knees in despair making Yuno get her shit together, she picks up the axe and then finishes what she started in a bloody spectacle with her tits out. But I mean, she can put on Yuki's jacket really quick if the tits out thing bothers you. Anyway.... easily one of the worst things I have ever seen in an anime.

/rant
LostSpectreSep 29, 2016 2:08 PM
Nov 3, 2016 12:43 PM

Jun 2016
I don't know what to say. I'm terrified. Tsibaki's past is the hell itself. I didn't expect this series to make me feel like this :/
Nov 6, 2016 5:32 AM

Jan 2014
the 12th is a funny guy, I actually loved to keep him company. he interpreted justice in a wrong way.

the 6th is a twisted, I though she's still a pure heart maiden even after being raped, I didn't know she's planning to take all of them. good thing Yuno cut her hands.

LostSpectre said:
Zadion said:
WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. THE SCROLL WAS DESTROYED AND TSUBAKI ELIMINATED JUST BECAUSE A DART WAS THROWN THROUGH IT? A DART??? IT'S NOT A FUCKING CELL PHONE. IT'S A SCROLL. HOW DOES A SINGLE PIERCING DESTROY A SCROLL. THIS IS THE MOST MORONIC THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN AN ANIME AND I WATCHED ROSARIO+VAMPIRE SO THAT'S SAYING A LOT

I can't stress this enough. I also found this to be the single worst thing I have ever seen in an anime. I seriously expected this to divulge into either a comedic moment or one where Yuki sees just how powerless he really is. Tsubaki should have taken the dart out of the scroll and gave him a stupid look for thinking that would have any effect on the scroll. It's absolutely absurd to not only repeat the dart attack in such a cliche way, but for a tiny dart hole to DESTROY the scroll is utterly painful.

I sure hope she never accidentally crinkles it or makes the smallest tear in it, lest she be sucked up into a vortex. It would have been 1,000x better if it failed completely and was somewhat comedic, then Yuki falls to his knees in despair making Yuno get her shit together, she picks up the axe and then finishes what she started in a bloody spectacle with her tits out. But I mean, she can put on Yuki's jacket really quick if the tits out thing bothers you. Anyway.... easily one of the worst things I have ever seen in an anime.

/rant

if she accidentally tears off the scroll, murmur would show up and redo it like the 3rd in the first few episodes.
AbyhapeNov 6, 2016 5:36 AM
Jan 2, 2017 3:24 PM

Mar 2010
Ah its to bad 6th was soiled to the point of breaking, odd how the bad guy was actually good and died lol.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 5, 2017 11:11 AM
Dec 2016
Poor Tsubaki. She's definitely my favorite, and the most unfortunate. I mean, poor eyesight, missing parents, raped, starved, and hand cut. Of course she gets a little yangire.
Then, the way she died... just what the fuck?! I mean she's got a SCROLL, not a phone, how the hell can you destroy paper throwing a dart?!
I feel so sad for her...I really do want to see her happy (Paradox I'm comiiiiinggg)!
Twelfth's just XD I liked him...
Jan 17, 2017 9:05 AM

May 2016
Damn that was a childish kill seriously all of her followers couldnt protect her from two kids.
Mar 15, 2017 11:47 AM

May 2013
lol I liked Twelfth. He was funny xD he reminds me of Bols from Akame Ga Kill because of his weird design and that he's really kind in his own way
Mar 20, 2017 4:52 AM

Nov 2016
Yuno was right after all. She's so cool, I guess Yuki opened a bit of himself to her.

So savage when Tsubaki's hand got cut off, like Damn, I've been watching a bit more bloody animes lately. Oh well :P
Mar 21, 2017 2:09 PM

Apr 2016
Loved this episode a lot, the characters suddenly got a whole lot more interesting. Why the child rape though?...
Jun 4, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2016
It seems the show is getting most of the insignificant members of the survival game out first considering they have killed off three of the 12 already, and 3 we know are good, or at least 2, leaving 6 or 7 to be actual enemies for the rest of the show. This should be good.
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 20, 2017 6:31 PM

Jul 2009
Well, Twelfth died a LOT faster than I expected O_O Smart of Yuno to use that rock trick though! Shame, I kind of wanted to see more of him :P I wasn't happy with the second half though, all it takes is one prick to kill Sixth?! I thought you would've had to burn the entire scroll or something, I mean in that case a scratch would kill any of the cell phone holders ... not to mention I think it lacked a little punch. I mean why didn't any of her followers do anything to stop Yuki from getting to the room or stop him from helping Yuno? Just seems kinda lame >_< Oh well, the ending part was pretty hilarious though, but we still don't know what this guy looks like! XD So maybe Ninth will join their little group then ... hmm, guess we'll see what the others are like :O It does seem like we're going through people pretty quickly though, I guess the other arcs will be longer?
Aug 3, 2017 9:59 AM

Mar 2017
Holy makkaroni.

This anime's WTF-factor just increased by 500%. First we have a graphic, disturbing rape scene, then some weird, goofy pseudo-power rangers show up, then poor Yuno almost gets gangraped... like, dude. What the fuck.

I like how dark this show is getting. Sure, it's probably just for the edgyness factor... but I like edgy stuff, it's fun. One thing that kind of bothered me, is that one tiny little hole in the scroll immediately destroys it and its owner. It must suck to have a future diary that's made out of paper... imagine accidentally putting a small tear in it. If they knew that beforehand, one of them should have a solid steel slab as a diary or something :P

I really love Mirai Nikki so far! Let's hope it continues at this pace and with this tone.
Oct 13, 2017 6:59 AM

Jun 2016
Always trust Yuno. This is a gospel. We know she's a psychopath, but still trust her. Hahahahahaha! I'm so sorry, Yuno, for being a prejudice against you. Waaaah. Now they're officially a couple since Yuki like appreciated everything she did for him. If you don't call that love idk anymore.

Aww. Yuki kiss Yuno. Eeeeeeh! ❤

Twelfth died when Yuno outmind and killed him. Love his story at the end of this episode, though, it was hilarious af. RIP, maaan. I didn't know he was blind. Haha. I lost something there. Jeez.

I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU, SIXTH! WHAT THE FUCK. HER BACKSTORY WAS SO DARK. WHAT THE FUCK. So, she was raped countless times by her own followers before she had her Clairvoyance Diary. RIP. Fuck you for hurting Yuno, though.

Now Fourth and Ninth are getting along, huh? Hahaha. I ship it. :'D

Another great episode. ❤

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 23, 2018 1:13 AM
Aug 2017
This is shit. Why i am even watching thi shit. This episode completely brainfucked me. How can someone come up with this shitty plot. I feel out of this world. Being continuously raped by more then 100s of men is absolutely sith and dead scary. Kill me someone!!!!!!!
Jan 17, 2019 9:21 AM
Nov 2018
Oh man, I was so triggered at mc all the time. This ep made me feel a little relieved. mc isn't so useless after all. I am not satisfied though. I mean why did he even have to think twice about saving Yuno despite the fact she saved his ass like 20 times. Whiney mc.
Yasuhiro-Jan 17, 2019 11:03 AM

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Dec 9, 2019 10:46 AM

Apr 2013
Yuno has some pretty good instincts, she saw through the sixth immediately. Or maybe she was just jealous beyond infinity lol
Feb 26, 2020 7:03 AM

Dec 2018
Well that's your reward for being a hero of justice, he'll find a more fitting place in the Fate universe.

Yasuhiro- said:
Oh man, I was so triggered at mc all the time. This ep made me feel a little relieved. mc isn't so useless after all. I am not satisfied though. I mean why did he even have to think twice about saving Yuno despite the fact she saved his ass like 20 times. Whiney mc.

Yukki thinks that Yuno saves him because Yuno wants to kill him by herself, that's why.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 2, 2020 11:00 PM

Apr 2020
12th seemed way too easy to kill if i'm honest..

Cant wait for the next episode :)
Jun 3, 2020 4:35 AM
Sep 2014
dat purple bitch is weird asf lol
Aug 7, 2020 4:07 PM
Oct 2019
A little more sexualized and graphic than I expected.

I believe Yuki said, "This is ridiculous" when the 12-5 group started dancing on the roof. I agree. That was stupid. Kind of lame that 12 was essentially completely irrelevant, but I won't complain too much because I'm glad I won't see him anymore.
Feb 14, 2021 10:30 PM

Jul 2012
Damn, the 12th was kind of entertaining, and I loved the sentai aesthetic. Sad that he's already dead.

The OST playing when Yukki pulled up on Tsubaki at the end literally sounded like a Eureka Seven track.

Tsubaki's backstory was kinda meh...felt like the inclusion of rape was cheap, and then made even cheaper by the whole "AND NOW YOU TOO SHALL BE RAPED YUNO" thing.

Also how the fuck are the followers just allowing all of this stuff to happen?

I also love how the whole hypnosis thing was just a convenient excuse. It's the same thing with Uryuu, how the fuck did he plant all these bombs? How did Twelvth hypnotize every single cult member??

This show has some wild stuff but I'm entertained by it.
Mar 13, 2021 8:42 PM

Jun 2009
rip twelfth, pretty funny character, reminded me of hard gay lmao

Feb 27, 2022 1:46 AM

Jun 2020
that was really really awful
Sep 17, 2022 9:39 AM
Jul 2021
One of my favorites!
Oct 14, 2022 12:27 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was something else, jeez. It was really just...... auuuuugh

Anyways, how dare they try to do that very mean thing to Yasai Guno? I regret feeling bad for Tsubaki.
Feb 25, 2023 11:46 AM
Feb 2023
Heartbreaking, and hard to watch, loved it. This show waits for you to love the diary user then makes you watch them fall apart.
Jun 10, 2023 11:51 AM

Nov 2022
12th just doesn't deserve that, poor motherfucker. He remembered that cults are always bad and tried to save others. I just couldn't fathom such an entertaining and noice character went to waste.

6th story is pretty sad nonetheless, but for some reason I am still hung up with 12th.
Jun 18, 2023 3:26 PM

May 2023
that kiss from 6th was vile. so disgusting. "Just who is Yuno?"-Yuki ; she's the mother of your children dummy. lol.
Jul 15, 2023 10:46 AM

Jul 2022
holy shit that was close
Aug 20, 2023 7:53 PM

Mar 2023
another fire episode! yukki being conflicted on his feelings towards yuno is rising to the surface, and he also got rid of that wicked bitch, which makes the episode 10x better
Oct 29, 2023 6:42 PM

Sep 2023
Tch, really, they had to kill off Mr. Air Humping Guy that soon? Dude was topkek I mean I was rolling when I first saw him hump the air. Oh well. Also, like everyone else said... A dart piercing a scroll isn't going to destroy it but meh whatever.
Dec 1, 2023 2:47 PM
Oct 2023
so the fifth and twelfth died. this is going at a faster pace tha i expected
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 20, 2011

284 by coldnails »»
Mar 23, 11:39 AM

» Is she GooD or just obsessed

rishamr - Mar 20

26 by Pendragon572 »»
Mar 23, 1:25 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 15, 2012

266 by owonism »»
Mar 6, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 18, 2011

172 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 24, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

362 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 24, 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.