Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 21, 2014 8:16 AM

Aug 2013
So Dewey orders an attack against the Coralians which led to the latter to attack, no, slaughter a city. Very smart. Humans -___- I really hope Dominic realizes Dewey's insane or maybe stupid?

I wonder if Anemone's a Coralian too or is she just a result of an experiment.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 19, 2014 3:50 PM

May 2012
Holy shit that ending was terrifying! Really fucked up even, the episode was great though really interesting development but damn dark! Let's see what will happen next though.
Jan 17, 2015 4:29 PM

Nov 2014
Wow my mouth was open when the Coralians attacked! Amazing, onto the next episode!
Feb 5, 2015 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
Mmmm, so Ageha want to create a coralian genocide as I thought. I believed they would just ''nuke'' that city though. Do they want to give a reason to the humans to kill the coralians? After all, if they start attacking mindlessly humans, everyone will get against them.

Anemone childish behaviors are so funny. She's so mean, but I couldn't help to laugh at Dominic with her x)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 28, 2017 5:39 AM
Aug 2014
Dominic is definitely going to betray the Colonel then.
Jun 29, 2017 4:11 AM

Jul 2008
So if I interpreted things right Dewey is responsible for this massacre. The drill bombs pissed off the coralians(cause yeah that's what nukes do) and the retaliated in kind.

Oct 13, 2017 12:02 PM
Mar 2017
gives me a little pity, I hope Dominic betrays the colonel and "to raise" Anemone
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Oct 17, 2017 1:14 PM

Jul 2013
The Coralians are a freaking weird bunch but they all have the same eyes as Eureka and Anemone, so it's obviously their thing and seemed the two of them could see through the other creatures eyes, so neural link?

So they want to kill them all off because it's like either them or the humans? hmmm, interesting plot point I never saw coming.

Nirvash wants a new look too LOL! Eureka was all like "Nirvash is angry" LOL! so yeah ... seems like a psychic/neural link then that they all share. Intriguing.
Jan 7, 2019 10:54 PM
Oct 2018
OMG Something not completely boring happens!! They actually put that sexy art-style TO USE!!!

Is the point, 30 eps in, that E7 starts being interesting? Or ep after next will wil be back to 15% radical mech that surf for some reason, 85% shitty tween romance, but in the future!?
Jul 25, 2019 12:12 PM

Apr 2019
Wait, Earth exists? They have technology for Interplanetary travel??? What the fuck is wrong with the technology of the world, it's so inconsistent... I really like Matthieu, I'm gonna get mad if he dies, which I believe will happen. Poor Renton, lost his chance. Also, what an absolute unit is Dr. Bear. The second part of the episode was so great. Really liking the anime now.
Dec 16, 2019 12:18 PM

Nov 2016
Am I watching Blood-C?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 17, 2020 9:42 AM
Mar 2019
The Coralian designs totally fit the style of the show, I've completely disagreed with the consensus of this thread for the past 5 episodes at least.
It is not a confusing plot at all, Dewey and Coda want to neutralize the Coralians in order to protect humanity, but in the process will likely need to destroy the Nirvash. The narrative supports these morally grey antagonists considering we've been following morally grey protagonists this entire time. Renton and Eureka will make a stand to protect Nirvash and all of Coralian's right to live. Humans migrated to this planet after all, I'm almost positive this will be the spin towards the end, this is how Dominic and Aenomone will turn to the good side.
Nov 1, 2020 10:25 PM

Jul 2012
Bruh the episode really turned serious near the end there.
Nov 29, 2020 1:19 PM

Nov 2019
wow things sure are progressing fast, it's like the plot really said " ok, we have done enough world building now let's dive in"

Really loved this episode, it was most interesting
Dec 23, 2020 7:14 AM

Jul 2017
Found this episode to be boring and sort of a downgrade/loss in momentum. The Coralian designs are interesting and get to use that Bones style of animation nicely but I don't know, maybe its just that the plot which has been going at a pretty steady/slow pace has been sped up a ton with this development and everything just feels too sudden for me to care. One thing that the rewatch in general has failed for me is garnering my interest and intrigue in the actual world and overarching plot 30+ episodes in now. It's had good portions and decent characterization at times but mostly, the grand plot/puzzle hasn't really been that captivating for me personally.
May 2, 2021 10:27 PM
Mar 2018
Still don't understand a lot of the things going on and most of the language gets thrown over my head but I'm still enjoying it lol (sorta). The planet they're on isn't a future or alternative version of earth but rather a different planet entirely?! Cool! What is Dewy planning... And lastly the coralians awakening and literally deleting people LOL. Peep that one boy that got killed by his mother, tuff scene.
Oct 12, 2021 8:44 PM

Mar 2016
All this time seems like the ruler of human society; The Sages were all living up in space and only rarely descend upon the Earth via a space elevator. Which tells me somethings...

It seems that all this tech meant that humans are already capable of interplanetary travels, if even military aircraft can reach the low Earth Orbit, then the actual spaceships can reach far beyond that. And there's also that one line spoken by Code one of the sage about spreading on the surface of the Earth. WERE THE CURRENT HUMAN POPULATION ORIGINATED OUTSIDE OF EARTH???

This Ageha squad formed by Dewey might as well bring about the destruction of the world, with them having the capability to penetrate deep into Earth's lithosphere, they can reach the sub coral layers and beckon the coralians to emerge from underground, from where they'll be vulnerable to mass slaughter. The same can be said to the civilians on the ground, they will essentially act as baits, fucking Dewel is coldblooded.

On a more hilarious note, my boy Renton almost kissed Eureka, she's even prepared for it, but Nirvash just so happens to cockblock them at the same time. Damnit Nirvash! THey better kisses for real later on...

Apr 19, 2022 7:40 PM

Jun 2019
The Berserk eclipse aquatic edition.
SoapApr 19, 2022 7:44 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 11, 2008

66 by chenfeng »»
Apr 6, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

death919 - May 4, 2008

283 by ShadowkillZ »»
Mar 22, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 31, 2008

89 by Awesomepants25 »»
Feb 6, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 11 Discussion

aero - Jul 23, 2008

48 by Teatime_X »»
Jan 15, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 38 Discussion

aero - Aug 1, 2008

33 by Loccon_Stratos »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.