Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2011 5:30 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was really intense.. it's really hard for Nobu.
Mar 15, 2015 2:20 PM

Jan 2013
Speechless.
Feb 25, 2016 11:37 PM

Nov 2012
Damn.. that was quite the sequence where they were both imagining to be still on the team

I really like how Nomiya seems to be trying hard to change.

I wonder if these guys will bond together along with the other dude. Nobu is the aboslute definition of a difficult case so its going to take a hell of a lot to get him back to a point of being happy and positive again.
Feb 5, 2017 12:38 PM

Dec 2015
This might've been the saddest chapter so far,

seeing both dream about how they would've won the game if only they had had the chance or had realized how much playing meant to them sooner; Takahashi's realization that he's been lying to himself all those years (with the elite business man son part) and Nomiya not realizing what has happened to Takahashi's legs....
May 12, 2019 6:39 PM

May 2016
I didn't like how Nobu's mom blamed his dad for everything that's happened and even broke the bowl he made just for him. I have a very dreadful feeling that the guilt and despair from finding out that his son stabbed his own leg 14 times right after he visited him might be too much for him to handle and he'll kick the bucket himself soon...

Nomiya had a Reborn Jordan 'Do but that proved to be too drastic of a change for everyone else around him and it was hilarious. He talked to Nobu about how disappointing their team's last game was and described how it would've turned out if they were able to play that day. He didn't know that he's not even able to stand up for himself anymore but at least he can recommend a certain sport to him now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Chapter 95 Discussion

ryzxgum - Dec 2, 2023

7 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 96 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 23

4 by outolunch »»
Mar 16, 7:37 AM

Poll: » REAL Chapter 36 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 4, 2011

12 by _Zanga »»
Feb 29, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 90 Discussion

outolunch - Aug 26, 2020

7 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Real Chapter 86 Discussion

Klad - Aug 29, 2019

4 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.