Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2011 3:35 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Togawa returned to the Tigers.. and damn it must be hard for that guy, realizing that he's unable to move.
Jul 7, 2013 5:13 AM

Mar 2009
Wow, I just finished the first volume of this manga today. I'm amazed at how interesting this manga is to me given I have zero interest in basketball.
This chapter was very depressing for me though, as it reminded me of when my dad got his lower half paralyzed.
May 29, 2014 7:15 PM

Jan 2013
Great chapter, very emotional and realistic reaction.
Dec 5, 2015 9:04 AM
Mar 2014
Kiyoharu lost his first 1vs1 with a wheelchair player. Not a bad thing got him motivated.

Takahashi realised he is paralyzed, must be a living hell.

5/5
Feb 5, 2017 9:50 AM

Dec 2015
Wow I didn't expect Nagano to be such a good guy!

I'm happy to see Kiyoharu getting motivated and making his return to the Tigers!

I liked how Nomiya also played (and lost) against Nagano.

I find the idea of Karma in this manga very interesting:

Apart from the more obvious examples like the bully captain getting his legs paralyzed after playing (and looking down on Kiyoharu) in an accident similar to Nomiya's (whom he looked down upon as well) (after having looked down on the stolen bike's original owner) ; I was surprised at how easy Nomiya & Kiyoharu made that money and how quickly Nomiya's life seemingly began to improve after meeting Kiyoharu ; but this chapter he was robbed out of it all again.

Just when he has found a way to reach the girl that was in the accident with him; he loses some of the money through a rematch from the other day & the rest of it is taken away after he insults the punks in the car.

Karmic retribution works in mysterious ways in this story. I'm anxious to see how everything will play out in the end!
May 10, 2019 6:40 AM

May 2016
Kiyo's definitely not built to go against someone with Nagano's build even if he's in a wheelchair. It's actually the first time someone had a height advantage over him since they're on even ground and he couldn't just weave through his opponents like how he usually does against his more able-bodied competitors. G'day to ya mate, looks like you'll be needing some help from your former buddies after all~

It sucks that they've lost their moneymaking scheme and all their winnings to thugs but fate's really fickle just like that. I hope he gets back on track with his driver's license goal soon.

Nobu being all confused and overwhelmed by his inability to use his legs or even feel anything in his lower half was very pitiful. Nobody deserves to go through something like that, even those with the likes of him before the accident. Having a hot nurse change your loaded diaper without realizing that you had one on until it was too late's one of the most humiliating things ever.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Chapter 95 Discussion

ryzxgum - Dec 2, 2023

7 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 96 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 23

4 by outolunch »»
Mar 16, 7:37 AM

Poll: » REAL Chapter 36 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 4, 2011

12 by _Zanga »»
Feb 29, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 90 Discussion

outolunch - Aug 26, 2020

7 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Real Chapter 86 Discussion

Klad - Aug 29, 2019

4 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.