Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2011 7:39 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Why was WereGarurumon so tiny for part of that fight?

Totally forgot about the Ultimate forms.
Jun 29, 2013 9:23 AM
Oct 2010
wargreymon and metalgarurumon AWWWWYEA.. so epic.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Apr 3, 2014 1:55 AM

Dec 2012
Woah! Didn't expect them to evolve to the ultimate form as well. WARGREYMON and METALGARURUMON!!! Time to kick some ass!
Apr 10, 2014 7:36 AM
Mar 2013
So many awesome family moments in this episode!!!!

Joe's brother seems really cool. He doesn't seem that fazed about this situation as most people would be. And I didn't know Joe passed out at the side of blood. That's an interesting bit of trivia.

I'm glad Izzy and his parents finally settled the adoption issue. I seriously love these heart-warming scenes <3

And the scene we've finally been waiting for. The warp digivolution into Mega!! I love how Agumon's surprised by the sudden increase in energu and says "woah" before he digivolves ^^
Jul 8, 2014 2:32 PM

Oct 2013
o____o
I didn't expect WarGreymon or MetalGarurumon to show up until significantly later.

WarGreymon is one of the coolest mega level Digimon in the entirety of the Digimon universe IMO.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 26, 2015 5:29 PM

Jan 2014
Epic!
Jun 17, 2015 9:36 AM

Mar 2015
666 (Hour of the Beast) - Illuminati Confirmed.

Wow, I never noticed how small weregarurumon was compared to metalgreymon.

WARGREYMON and METALGARURUMON FTW!!
Feb 6, 2016 1:19 PM

Apr 2013
Finally some WarGreymon epicness! (although I didn't expect it so early).
Jun 15, 2016 3:30 PM

Feb 2013
VenomVamdemon is huge!
WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon are here!!!
Jan 29, 2017 2:59 PM

Dec 2010
Agumon shinkaaa....

You can really tell that they put a lot of budget into those Evolution' cutscenes. Especially compared to the first ones in the Devimon`s saga.

WarGreymon is one of the best Ultimate Digimon in the entire franchise.

Poor PicoDevimon, he brought us some great comedic moments.
Mar 30, 2018 4:55 PM

Apr 2017
this is possibly my favourite episode ever.

nice digimon there.. cupid-mon!
--------
Aug 9, 2018 5:39 PM
Mar 2018
Another good episode. Izzy's backstory was surprisingly dark. The revelations had nice emotional weight. The fight scenes and story were good as well.
Mar 20, 2020 9:07 PM

May 2008
Koushiro's subplot with his family is probably the best family subplot in all of Digimon. Handled the best, that's for sure.

New insert song, Taichi's "Yuuki wo Tsubasa ni Shite". It's a nice song, but wtf Yamato is there too so shouldn't it be a song with both of them singing? Messed up, I tell you.

Anyway, the most important thing... Yamato reaching out to hold Taichi's hand. The gayest thing ever: "Hold on tight so I don't run away." There's no way Yamato is straight, that boi is bisexual, at least.
And as cool as that part is, odd why they get a prophecy but everyone else doesn't. I wonder if this was added because there was no way on Earth everyone could get a Ultimate so they had to compromise and go with this instead. Or maybe the others would have gotten theirs in a different way in pairs.
Jun 3, 2020 2:25 PM

Aug 2008
I feel like they should have introduced that prophecy way earlier in the show. Revealing it in this episode seems like it came out of nowhere.
Oct 7, 2020 10:15 PM

Dec 2012
Taichi kicks Vamdemon mask.
Mail from Gennai.
Prophetic inscriptions?
Jo has brothers.
Dat hand.
Shin.
lol at Jo not knowing where his niisan sleeps.
Group shinka.
Dem bats.
They ate the Gizamon.
PicoDevimon.
Koushiro is told the truth.
Koushiro's like his real father? A distant relative.
12 years ago they married and had Koushiro.
A car accident.
They had a child once.
lol at Tentomon.
Sora kaasan is awake and saying Vamdemon.
Vamdemon!

Finally, the GOAT is here! WarGreymon! Now we know why Agumon and Gabumon were the only ones to get CG shinka scenes while the others were animated.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 16, 2021 1:01 AM

Jul 2013
Now that's a very conveniently-timed prophecy. Wish they brought it up sooner than this, or at least foreshadowed it.

Though now it makes sense why Myotismon would go through all the trouble to kill the 8th child. Very nice introduction to Mega level as well.
Aug 31, 2021 1:11 PM

May 2021
I still remember the first time i watched Agumon and Gabumon mega-digivolve to Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon as a kid like it was yesterday 🤩 and my still light up every time i watch this scene
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 6 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 6, 2010

15 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 5 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

17 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 4 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

16 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 3 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

16 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 2 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 3, 2010

18 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.