Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2011 1:38 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Takeru ends up being useless again as Haurko defeats her opponent. Ecchi felt lighter this episode.
Nov 1, 2011 8:37 PM

May 2011
Takeru is still useless till he eventually gets some type of maken/ability. O well anyways haruko's maken is powerful and amazing considering it is one the legendary 8 maken. Can't wait to see more her maken in action in the latter half of the series.
Nov 2, 2011 12:11 AM

Feb 2008
Takeru can't really control over his own power well, the mark doesn't show off.
Ability?
He got an ability but he can't used it all the time, it seem like he can only used it when he want to protect a girl.
That kissed in the previous episode make it speed up lol.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 3, 2011 8:15 AM

Oct 2010
Well this was an excellent episode about Haruko and her Maken as follows,

That was one heck of an amazing move against that yo-yo girl.

The other part that really pleased was seeing Minaya in the following,

Punch Takeru’s face but not only that the one in the spoiler (NSFW)
really revealed her panties and bra as well as a most amazing kick for Takeru. I myself by the end wanted to punch. The guy did totally dick shit and his face of sorry did not calm me down or make all this shit brush off. Sorry Takeru BOOM! I seriously found him pathetic when in the beginning I was cheering him on to go over 9000. That is a bad direction by the way. We know he does not know his powers well and all but to show it in being pathetic is foolish. I know also about buildup but there are tastier ways to do it little by little.

Anyway what really did not please is too much panties in your face as in the spoiler
this is not about the fan service but about shoving something to your face…it has no taste. You want taste and good angles? This anime:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9587/Onii-chan_no_Koto_nanka_Zenzen_Suki_Janain_Dakara_ne!!
They are perfect there even super zoom. Not so with the zooms in this episode.
There is a margin not to go over and it went over with the zooms in this episode. At least Himegami ones previously were tasty.

I do find Minaya’s intermissions in the spoiler
to be most tasty with the second one being in her swimsuit but they really make ones like that? That ass exposition, wow!

Well anyway I found some GIFs around the net so I place them here:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=348209
BLOG! They are not bad and Kimi doing her powers with panties flashing was a justice for this fan of her. She likes BL too, harder to convince around. Maybe more later, so tired.
Yumekichi11Nov 3, 2011 8:18 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 3, 2011 1:00 PM

Aug 2010
More Himegami, oh and maybe Haruko should take note that Himegami is true to herself unlike she is and maybe she wouldn't have trouble with Takeru.
Nov 3, 2011 5:18 PM

Jun 2010
So is the Maken like the Volt Weapon from Freezing? I still don't have a well enough grasp on the Maken.

Nov 3, 2011 5:41 PM

Jan 2011
Blackbird said:
Ability?
He got an ability but he can't used it all the time, it seem like he can only used it when he want to protect a girl.

The show has potential, ditto.
I was expecting Takeru saving the girl and not Haruko, but it was good as well.
Nov 3, 2011 6:33 PM

Sep 2008
GOD DAMN!
The girl with the garter belt is so sexy mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2011 8:31 PM

Jan 2011
This episode wasn't as strong as the last episodes, and came off a little meh. The final fight scene was good though. Takeru makes me facepalm at some of his logics at times....like really dude?
Nov 4, 2011 6:42 AM

Oct 2011
absolutely super-fun low brow ecchi! i really have grown to like this show - nothing profound, but profoundly fun...
Nov 4, 2011 11:01 AM

Nov 2009
...and the show finds its way to being mediocre again.

The last episode was decent but this has found it's way back into the meh pile for me...

Dare I say I think I've found my "R-15" for this season.
Nov 4, 2011 3:03 PM

Feb 2008
You weren't the only one that believe that haha :)

daniellkun said:
Blackbird said:
Takeru can't really control over his own power well,
the mark doesn't show off.
Ability?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 5, 2011 9:16 AM

Aug 2010
The only thing that pisses me off about this show is that MC is fucking useless.
Nov 7, 2011 8:43 AM
Jan 2011
daniellkun said:
Blackbird said:
Ability?

It sure is.
Nov 8, 2011 10:10 AM

May 2011
NEEDS MORE HIMEGAMI.

Haruko's got a real maken, the most destructive one of them all. Matches her personality tbh.
Nov 8, 2011 1:13 PM

Nov 2007
so Takeru was more useless than usual. well he got beat up.

I agree it did need Himegami. after the kiss last episode she got like 10 seconds of time at the end?

bah
Nov 9, 2011 3:18 PM

Jun 2008
Getting more and more.....lame?

FUCK....why does the male character have to suck so much!

Every time I see him I just want to punch his retarded face.....well, it's not like the girls are all that good.

So far this anime is still sucking it up....
Nov 12, 2011 8:43 AM

Feb 2011
too much panties
that really annoying
Nov 22, 2011 6:25 AM

Jul 2009
Takeru is sooo useless. Also, the white incosistancies for the censors are annoying. Please, decide whether or not you want to censor or not!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2012 12:54 PM

Sep 2011
I have a bad feeling about That Satou kimi girl, the manga she held in episode 3 gave me the damn creeps...
Jul 1, 2013 5:59 AM

Nov 2012
minaya is kind of annoying -_-

well btw, nice fight minaya.. :3
but kinda sad for takeru, because he cant do anything :/
Jan 4, 2015 7:01 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that has positive showing something new on the various characters and protagonists, the rest is just a waste of time, recycling clichés in a rather innovative.
Less fun of the previous episode.
Drawings and aniazioni not bad quality.
Jul 11, 2015 5:42 PM

Feb 2013
Is that supposed to be Kamina at 8:29? Gurren Lagann at 8:36? King Kittan at 9:04?! Awesome Gurren Lagann references.

Takeru wasn't really likeable this episode. At least he changed somehat in the end for the better.
Oct 29, 2015 2:22 PM

Apr 2013
Minaya is annoying... though Haruko too. Too much tsun in this show.
Jan 30, 2021 7:28 AM

Aug 2018
Pantsu... everywhere pantsu, pantsu battle... sasuga nippon.
Jan 6, 2:43 PM
Oct 2023
The episode, for the most part, was slow and plot-centric. Probably what the anime needed most at this point, but also the harder type of episode to make entertaining, especially in an ecchi series. So the character and plot advancement was good, but the episode itself just felt boring. Overall a very average episode. I'm five episodes in and I continue to cling to that 8/10 rating. I wonder how long I will stay here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 11 Discussion

Rayyy - Dec 13, 2011

27 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 9, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 10 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2011

23 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 9, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 29, 2011

29 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 8, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 8 Discussion

Elite60 - Nov 23, 2011

23 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 8, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Nov 16, 2011

30 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 7, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.