MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Eureka Seven Episode 22 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Eureka Seven »» Eureka Seven Episode 22 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Eureka Seven Episode 22 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

30 66.67%
4 out of 5: Liked it

10 22.22%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 8.89%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 2.22%
Voters: 45

04-24-12, 10:33 PM
Forum Moderator
So Charles likes to finish off the kill personally using a gun, eh? I think that qualifies him for being one of the bad guys. If he'd been paid enough he would have quite happily boarded the ship and stolen the "chocolate" for the pirates, rather than saving from them.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

06-18-12, 11:45 PM

I love the music used in this series, it fits in so well.

07-27-12, 3:03 PM

I think Charles is a douche. But at least he doesn't unnecessarily slap Renton around.

"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"

07-28-12, 2:56 PM

Someone tell me what the fuck was up with that rave party and suddenly mushrooms sticking out of the ground when there was an earthquake. Was Renton high?

Also mfing Charles.

09-28-12, 1:36 PM

I think I might have figured out why everything is what it is in Renton's time (and so Ao's aswell).
If you don't want a possible spoiler (who knows) then don't read on.

11-20-12, 1:15 PM

Charles looks similar to Renton. I bet thats his real father and not the other guy. Can't wait to see how this will play out.

Dominic visits Renton's place at the end it looks like.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

11-24-12, 5:34 PM

hznu said:
ya i like the "enemies" more than gekko go

Yea at least they don't freakin hit him. This couple is cool not like the other couple who always seem to have domestic dispute and beat Renton out of sheer pleasure

12-01-12, 1:24 PM

theeggman85 said:

HAHAHA Just got the Ray Charles joke there... wow that is seriously bad.

This.

Ninja337 said:
I lol'd when Renton started fistpumping jersey shore style out of nowhere

And that.

01-20-13, 1:01 PM

^Definitely . I mean they seem too good to be true. They could turn on Renton anytime now...... I just have a weird feeling about them cuz' usually people like that have ulterior motives!
“Everyone is fake. The world’s filled with these people. They say they love and adore you, but all they really want to do is possess you.”
— Durarara!

02-24-13, 1:43 AM

Charles is so hipster that it's awesome. Renton doesn't seem to notice that the ship he's in looks like Gekkostate's (which iirc hadn't been released yet for military use). Weird. Or maybe it just hasn't crossed his mind. If things turn out to be what the anime opening suggests...it would be hard for Renton.

03-06-13, 7:42 PM

The beginning was so sad I teared up

04-10-13, 8:19 AM

Qashqai said:
tended to treat him like another member, someone equal to the adults. Well, this fact helped Renton to mature a bit, too. Charles and Ray, on other hand, put quite an emphasis on the fact Renton is still young and see him in a parental way. It ain't half bad, but I think for Renton, friendship relations on the Gekko are better.

Exactly. Everyone seems to think that Renton was treated badly on the Gekko now they see how Charles and Ray treat him. But the truth is that on the Gekko he was (almost) an equal and was treated as such. He wasn't being spoiled like he is now by those two.
I am not saying either is right or wrong by the way and I do think that Holland treated him unfairly but not the others.
I also like the things that Charles is saying to Renton, like that everyone is fighting for their survival and it's not just Good Vs. Evil. In this anime there aren't many truly evil enemies, it's just colliding interests and beliefs. Thats the reason why I find it strange that people already predict Charles becoming evil and even go as far as to compare it to Naruto Shippuuden.

05-08-13, 2:39 PM

wth is with renton he has no back bone he left the state because they where killing people nd then he goes and joins some mercenaries and smiles while he shoots a guy thinking wow tht was so kl wat a douch he is the most anoying character in existence the only reason im still watching is for the fight scenes and the thin wafer of hope that he will change

06-14-13, 9:39 AM

How sweet, Renton found a family. I wonder what will happen if they found out who he really is.

07-23-13, 1:14 PM

theeggman85 said:

HAHAHA Just got the Ray Charles joke there... wow that is seriously bad.

Omg haha nice catch there o_o

kingfelix92 said:
wth is with renton he has no back bone he left the state because they where killing people nd then he goes and joins some mercenaries and smiles while he shoots a guy thinking wow tht was so kl wat a douch he is the most anoying character in existence

Aside from the terrible spelling and no use of punctuation, I agree :) No one treats him like a kid (except for Holland) on Gekko and he gets pissed off because he doesn't see things like everyone else does, I guess he just wants to be babied. Matthieu and Eureka spoke to Renton as if he was an adult regarding the reason that they kill, but he doesn't understand so he leaves, but then understands it when Charles tells him that they're fighting to put food on the table. Really? How was that any different from what Matthieu said?

11-08-13, 5:19 PM

the base ,
renton got his groove on

02-02-14, 12:49 PM

Ninja337 said:
I lol'd when Renton started fistpumping jersey shore style out of nowhere

Haha me too, im not sure how i feel about their names being "Ray Charles" though, but i kinda like them so far.
You touched my incomplete heart.

Iri

05-06-14, 7:04 PM

What happened to all that trauma Renton had about killing people...

07-18-14, 11:36 PM

Charles and Ray treat him much better than Gekko does... I like them.
Don't beg for it, earn it! Do that and you will be rewarded.

07-21-14, 2:58 AM

I wonder if Charles knows Renton is part of Gekkostate when he saw the wheel. I mean sure he knows Holland but I'm curious to know if he knows what he wheel signified.
Words to live by:

"If I can do it tomorrow, I won't do it today"
-- Toshinou Kyouko

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices