MyAnimeList.net

Episode Information
Forums

Poll: Kowaku no Toki Episode 1 Discussion

Oct 30, 2011 10:01 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a cum waterfall, wow... the fuck was going on?

Oct 31, 2011 8:54 PM

What the...

They sure had some squick for almost everyone. For me, it was the needles. Some other things also were a bit too much for me, but the needles were an ice cold shower...

As a side note, I didn't like how her womb was SO easy to access. This way something entering it doesn't feel special at all (apart from being anatomically ridiculous).

Well... at least I discovered some additional limits of mine ^^

Nov 5, 2011 8:42 PM

Needles... can't handle those. I love the animation but dammit the needles. Could not bare to watch it. zzz

Nov 11, 2011 8:10 PM

I loved it all, haha!
except the lack of ahegao of course... which would have definitely made it much betterrrr

Can't wait for the next episode.
Modified by iLove3P, Nov 12, 2011 1:02 AM

Nov 13, 2011 2:14 PM

This was quite the interesting hentai to watch. I really enjoyed some parts since it had one of my favourite fetishes. The storyline is also interesting, though i wonder what's up with the girl and all the torture that she has to go through

Dec 15, 2011 5:41 AM

Looks like some of my fetishes wake up now

Dec 25, 2011 7:00 AM

Epic stuff.

Dec 30, 2011 8:15 AM

OMFG.... that thing could cut you in half, i always wonder why PoRo make hentai like that i mean this is one of the worst hentai ive seen... well its for me but I can't really blame you if you guys got turned on after watching this...>...,< (if you were such a Holy Pervert)

Feb 27, 2012 7:16 PM

Keep them cumming Japan.

This isn't my fetish though but okay, I'm interested and curious what type of torture will be in the next episode.

Mar 17, 2012 7:42 PM

devilscorner said:
but I can't really blame you if you guys got turned on after watching this...>...,< (if you were such a Holy Pervert)

This made me laugh so hard! Haha thank you, definitely a compliment :)

Personally I absolutely love this series. You see tentacle stuff all the time, but very rarely do you see actual beastiality ovas, especially for a new series. It also has a really nasty looking dude in it which is another favorite fetish of mine! Looking forward to seeing more episodes:)

Mar 25, 2012 10:23 PM

wolooooooooow

Jun 18, 2012 1:35 PM

Well I was expecting sex and some more sex so when they started with fisting and went for about 5 minutes from the opening I knew this is not one of the regular hentai I've ever seen yet...and then they moved on to bestiality, I asked myself "WTF was I watching again?!!" O_o I thought the bull cock would pierce through their stomach the whole time! x_x

The needles were interesting, the mild electrocution was plausibly pleasurable in my mind but the tasing made me cringe. And the dude from the farm/ranch was literally 'ugly as fuck' I thought he was some mad scientist's hunchback servant/assistant named Igor or even a friggin troll straight from a fantasy setting.
Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Jan 31, 2013 3:18 PM

Well, I have to say it was different from most hentai. A little bit of fetishes is always nice. The needle part was interesting.

Apr 13, 2013 2:03 AM

shittt, that was VERY EXCITING o.O Look at those bull pump their seeds. And I think it's cause Yukino's too sexy cause the needle/electric scene excited me too and I usually cringe at those stuff. :O

P.S I can't take animal/human sex in real life, but it was pretty hot in this hentai. Good job Poro ! 5/5

Apr 13, 2013 2:11 AM

inosbody said:

Personally I absolutely love this series. You see tentacle stuff all the time, but very rarely do you see actual beastiality ovas, especially for a new series. It also has a really nasty looking dude in it which is another favorite fetish of mine! Looking forward to seeing more episodes:)
Amen, I've actually never seen one. This is my first one ! Poro did such a wonderful job ! To depict this well is extremely hard and challenging. Only Poro can do this right !

May 13, 2013 8:43 PM

If only the bull got to pump its juices in Ai, would have been so good!

Nov 18, 2014 8:43 PM