MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ben-To Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ben-To »» Ben-To Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ben-To Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

133 75.57%
4 out of 5: Liked it

36 20.45%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 2.84%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.57%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.57%
Voters: 176

10-29-11, 1:13 PM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The golden hair girl with megane that appeared at the end of last ep. is also bento fighter.

And there's another new guy, who investigate her, it seems.

And the OP this ep. is by this girl!! "Treasure" by Emiri Kato!

She entered his school!

Timited girl's imagination... and Ume's interest is weird.

Ume only hits You and got that golden hair girl for cleaning up.

Silver hair wolf vs. Golden hair wolf.

He and that new guy also aims for the same one.

Senpai understands that golden hair girl is jealous.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

10-29-11, 1:19 PM

Ayame is the highly assertive action girl equivalent of Miki Hoshii. She's a gaming otaku's dream as well.

Treasure is the OP Name and is totally Ayame themed and sung by Emiri Kato her VA.

lol at all of the seduction You is getting from her, and the harassment Hana is getting from Ayame, too bad she doesn't like it.

Ume nearly yuri raped her too but she escaped in one of Ume's princess dresses and Ayame was sexy fighting in it, too bad Sen beat her twice.

You did great in the battle and got some more 1/2 price obentos for himself and a hug from Ayame at the end.

5/5
Modified by Hoppy, 10-29-11, 1:23 PM

10-29-11, 2:58 PM

Awesome Episode!

---Ayame... *drools*---
holy shiz just realized Ume was a lesbian...
Modified by Keiz, 10-29-11, 9:50 PM

10-29-11, 5:41 PM

Man the scene between Ayame and Ume in the bath was steaming...literally... Also, great action scenes between Ayame and Sen. You's getting better too and was able to grab a 1/2 price bento for himself.

10-29-11, 5:46 PM

This episode the ecchi stepped up big time! As per of the following list:
  • Fan service of Ume Shiraume in the spoiler
    she is hot with a nice skin and breasts with a nice figure. Nipples are missing for the BD most likely but the might put any at all.

• Then there is the juicy fan service of Shaga Ayame in the spoiler
    which really shows that Shaga has bigger breasts than Ume and is sexy.

• Then there is the hot action between Ume and Shaga bathroom saucy yuri in the spoiler
    that was probably the ecchi high point.
So what does this say? That Ben-To in fact was tame and got ecchier. Why? Because we all want to see how hot the bodies of the girls are.

I mean food and sex was some general idea along with the many others in the anime. The author might actually like both and they have this eating from a female body in Japan so might as well add the ecchi element to fill in the lust. So is why I think this episode had it.

Now up to you to find out how good your food tastes while watching this episode. Discuss that if you want, for me it does not work. I like my food in peace.
tsubasalover said:
Ume's interest is weird.
No dear, Ume is just a girl who likes sex between her and other girls. In the bath it looks like she is finger Shaga.

Also she was going easy on Hana, that is what girls do if they care about someone. They don't go wild sexually on them. Ume did not care about Shaga that much sexually so she went straight for it.

While Hana is being nurtured to be sexually ready for Ume. That is the way I see it.

Trying reading Karen Horny, brilliant girl that figured the psychology of girls. Just that in anime you have to take into consideration exaggerations at a ridiculous level sometimes.

According to the spoiler
it is indeed a special about Shaga. Among the parts, I loved the last one that shows how Shaga is delicious in many different clothing.

BTW Image Stitches done in the BLOG:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=307615
Meh though of putting them there instead and my favorites are of Shaga in the spoiler
Modified by Yumekichi11, 10-30-11, 5:02 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

10-29-11, 9:39 PM

Delicious.

10-29-11, 10:01 PM

At first I was like... oh yeh this is pretty good. But the moment the chopsticks was used, I was like HOLY SHIT! O_O

but yeh... epic episode.
Modified by Keodara, 10-30-11, 8:19 PM

10-29-11, 10:19 PM

Keodara said:
At first I was like... oh yeh this is pretty good. But the moment the chopsticks where used, I was like HOLY SHIT! O_O

but yeh... epic episode.

I lol'ed so hard when I read this cause it's so true.

10-29-11, 10:21 PM

This episode was funny as fuck! Steamy girl on girl action (every guy's dream), epic ass fight scenes, and chopsticks. Have to say that I find it hilarious how the plot's getting "complicated" and "serious" over half-priced ben-to's.

10-29-11, 10:22 PM

HOTBLOODED AS FUCK. GODDAMN, SON! I GREW 10 LBS. OF CHEST HAIR WATCHING THIS.

THIS SHOW IS GLORIOUS.

10-29-11, 10:22 PM

LOL'ed when Sen read novel in monotone xD

And that was a epic fight

10-29-11, 10:23 PM

This is just so much better than I could have ever imagined in so many ways.

ah. ah. aaaaaahhhhhhhh.

10-29-11, 10:24 PM

drendren said:
Keodara said:
At first I was like... oh yeh this is pretty good. But the moment the chopsticks where used, I was like HOLY SHIT! O_O

but yeh... epic episode.

I lol'ed so hard when I read this cause it's so true.

Though for me, I thought it went into epicly good mode after female MC fucking wrecked the fatty she was standing on.

10-29-11, 10:45 PM

OHHHHH GOODDDDDDDD!!!!! I didn't expect that bath scene. Yumekichi11, up there, has all the details.
I guess she really likes him, but somehow got stuck in the friend zone along the way. That's even worse than being totally oblivious of the girl's love.

They can't read that kind of novel in monotone. It just sounds wrong.......but then again, I don't think that I want to hear that with the right tones.

10-29-11, 10:55 PM

A good episode. Shaga x ume!!!! sen reading the novel in monotone hahaha!!! Golden-haired wolf vs silver-haired wolf was epic especially when shaga picked up those chopsticks! Dam they're durable!

10-29-11, 10:57 PM

Good bath scene :P !! New op? Or is it just a filler op for that episode because of a new character.

Wasn't expecting her to be his cousin!!! Loved the dress, she looks pretty.

10-29-11, 11:44 PM

yet another exceptional episode - sexiest girl on girl scene ever - i wish this show would never end!

10-30-11, 12:02 AM

Oh sweet yuri...

10-30-11, 12:11 AM
Forum Moderator
Ice Witch or the Beauty by the Lake, it seems he has a choice. I don't see how he can lose.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

10-30-11, 12:35 AM

Keiz said:
holy shiz just realized Ume was a lesbian...
Realized from the moment she was overprotective of Hana like it was a love interest.
Jkunjp said:
New op? Or is it just a filler op for that episode because of a new character.
According to the spoiler
it is indeed a special about Shaga. Among the parts, I loved the last one that shows how Shaga is delicious in many different clothing. Whether it is temporary or not we shall see in the next episode.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices