Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 26, 2011 4:15 PM
Dec 2010
Does this show have only 3 characters and only one of them i the main one ?
Isn't it boring wth are just 3 of them doing all the time ?

I bet that's just missing piece of info here on mal, in that case, can anyone tell me how it really is, mainly i'm interested if this story follows guy who gets in relationship with some girl or is there just some random unimportant romance ?
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 26, 2011 4:35 PM
Sep 2011
There are a lot more than three characters. It's hard to say what the series is about as it's actually three shows in one. The MAL description only describes the first show.

If you watched Gunparade March, and enjoyed it, you're likely to enjoy the first arc in Gunparade Orchestra. But, I'd say it's completely up in the air as to whether you'd like the rest of the show (I wasn't particularly enamored with it, outside of the first arc).

And, no, there isn't really much romance. Some romance is implied, but it isn't the focus of anything, whereas the romance in Gunparade March was one of the foci of its story.
Nov 24, 2011 2:14 PM
Dec 2010
ok thx for info ;)
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunparade Orchestra Episode 2 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 10, 2010

1 by mop »»
Nov 25, 2022 7:37 PM

Poll: » Gunparade Orchestra Episode 24 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 11, 2010

2 by LaoshiPhanta »»
Jul 4, 2022 4:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.