MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Best FLCL quotes?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» FLCL »» Best FLCL quotes?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
01-28-10, 3:38 PM

"Im gonna overflow!" - Mamimi Samejima

XD LOL that was just too funny

02-25-10, 3:01 PM

"When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly. But now Haruko is here. That's how I know there really is a world outside." - Naota Nandaba

I love it because it has a certain philisophical feel to it. It is really thought out, too. I love it :3

06-04-10, 5:04 AM

FONDLING HER YUM YUMMIES?!?!?
It’s that Tominoesque thing, saying it’s Gundam but basically it’s giant robot anime. Right?
pretty much anything out of the fake manga scenes plus the already stated deep quotes

10-30-10, 3:08 PM

Cabeloe said:

"...Watermelon. Or like a panda with a mean face, or like sandals with pressure points drawn on them, or the smell of a blackboard eraser, or a Sunday morning where you wake up and it's raining. Well, I like him more than hard bread. " - Mamimi Samejima

The absolute best ♥
NO.

03-27-11, 12:52 AM

"Please don't tell people our bakery's motorbike ran you over."

and

"Nothing can happen till you swing the bat."

04-16-11, 2:14 AM

I'm going to overflow

06-14-11, 10:28 PM

Naota : Nothing amazing happens here. Everything is ordinary. The huge factory that can be seen from our town, the Medical Mechanica Plant, all the adults got excited when it came here, like it was really a big thing. The white steam that billows out every day at the same time, it looked to me like smoke that signified some kind of omen. Smoke that spreads out and covers everything.

Mamimi: If that thing hits, do you think we'll have school tomorrow?

Naota: Those... eyebrows.
Amarao: What about the eyebrows?
Naota: Nothing.

06-27-11, 7:07 AM

sillyker0nian said:
"When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly. But now Haruko is here. That's how I know there really is a world outside." - Naota Nandaba

I love it because it has a certain philisophical feel to it. It is really thought out, too. I love it :3

That's a really good one.

I also love the subbed or dubbed line in episode 4, after Naota has helped hit the incoming baseball satellite out. Mamimi says very sort of quiet-like "Takkun, he really swung the bat." There's just something about that line that gets me; the tone, the implications, the finality. So good.

"TV walkman" and "eyebrows" are funny, and the "like hime more than hard bread" is quirky fun too.
"When reality overcomes the dream, all sanity is lost in it's depth." -- Anonymous

06-27-11, 7:12 AM

frack said:
"When you're on a bike, the ocean is a lot closer than you think. The autumn salt wind went right through into the back of my nose. And maybe it's because like as Haruko said my head was empty."

Ugh, that's a good one too! So many.
"When reality overcomes the dream, all sanity is lost in it's depth." -- Anonymous

07-08-11, 3:08 PM

"You'll never go anywhere unless you swing the bat."
and
"Ah, your brother is away, so she sinking her fangs into you Naota! Fondling around... Fooling around... Fooly Cooly!"

02-27-13, 1:36 PM

"Eating ramen that tastes really bad can be kind of fun, too."

One of my favorite anime quotes, from one of my favorite scenes in the show.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices