Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2011 7:08 PM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Everyone's back on Earth! Woot! xD
LunaDec 6, 2013 4:27 AM

Nov 20, 2013 2:40 PM

May 2012
Awesome everyone except Goku has gone back to earth this is a plus now Goku doesn't have to worry about any of them! But lol those minutes in DBZ sure are long!
Dec 15, 2013 9:14 PM

Jun 2009
Poor Vegeta, he didn't get to give Frieza what for.
Jan 10, 2016 11:40 AM

Apr 2014
Dende says Polunga the third wish. Bulma, Son Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Dende, the Grand Elder Guru and all other Namekians are now on Earth. Frieza and Son Goku are alone on Namek so the battle can continue.
Mar 5, 2016 11:20 AM

Aug 2013
That music when Frieza was on his way to Porunga ,talk about building the hype to an incredible scene.
Jun 19, 2016 2:00 PM

Feb 2016
Looks like the Final Showdown is underway after like 20+ episodes.

Something I just remembered I forgot to mention in the last discussion:

Frieza mentions he could survive the planet explosion but his energy was too low. Yet... he could instantaneously switch between Full Power to 50% and back... I would think that'd use alot of energy.

Also, didn't Bulma say Goku is like angel and wouldn't hurt a soul? That's clearly false... cmon Bulma. Obviously he hurts his foes... can't fight otherwise. Don't know where you've been if you think that.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Jun 30, 2016 2:55 PM

Sep 2013
RyanEsau said:

Also, didn't Bulma say Goku is like angel and wouldn't hurt a soul? That's clearly false... cmon Bulma. Obviously he hurts his foes... can't fight otherwise. Don't know where you've been if you think that.

You're right. Goku is clearly willing to kick butt when necessary, but it's actually been awhile since Bulma has seen Goku. They were apart for the several years between original DB and DBZ. He's grown a lot since then and I think she still has him locked in her mind as the little kid he was when they first met.

Great observation! Thanks for mentioning it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 19, 2018 6:03 AM

Nov 2017
So the wish finally worked! Earth is gonna be a nice planet for all the nameks.

However, how will the fight turn out? Even if Goku wins, I doubt there'll be time to reach the ship. Well, time is slowed down by a landslide in dbz so I wouldn't be surrised if eh did. But there's also the chance he can breathe in space!
You can't miss something until it's gone.
May 21, 2018 7:02 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Tyestor said:
Poor Vegeta, he didn't get to give Frieza what for.

well, it wasn not his time

Mar 2, 2019 1:15 PM

Jul 2008
Dende coinming through in the clutch. Now Goku finish this already!!!
Dec 15, 2019 8:16 AM

Mar 2010
Goku vs Freezer on par.

Polunga only listens to namekian language poor Freezer.

Vegeta didnt say anything about Goku being a Super Saiyajin (at least in german dub).

Everyone on earth now, except Goku and Freezer. Has Goku a plan how to leave the planet ?
Jul 31, 2020 11:06 AM
Jul 2018
This was hype. When Frieza rushed to make a wish to Porunga as Dente took his sweet time to state his wish was both frustrating and exhilarating. Man, and when the newly revived Vegeta saw the dragon too, I immediately started sweating buckets thinking that a three-way chase to the dragon was about to commence. That's enough excitement for one day.

Speaking of which, I liked how Vegeta was basking in the glow that is Super Saiyan Goku. Considering the type of person Vegeta is, he will most likely try to unlock the legendary form through rigorous training. One skit that amused me was, "Can a ghost do this?!!" *proceeds to disappear* Ah, that was funny, indeed. I am curious as to how Vegeta would react to living on Earth, especially after he tried destroying it before.

And now, Goku Vs. Frieza, assumably, the final round. Things sure got hectic. Fighting in a gradually receding planet that is approaching destruction under a 2-minute time limit sure is intense.
Oct 4, 2020 7:47 PM
May 2019
Hmm, it seems everyone is back on earth now. Of course, except Goku. I'd like to believe this is going to be the final battle. Planet Namek is on the verge of destruction, there is simply no way this isn't it. Anyhow, it's going to be interesting to see Vegeta living on earth. He is definitely going to want to train harder after seeing Goku's super saiyan form. After all, he wouldn't let Goku beat him, that's for sure.
Jul 19, 2022 8:48 AM
Mar 2015
I already loved how Vegeta came back from the dead digging himself out of that grave, even though it somehow gave me the chills, in the last episode but him beating himself unbelieving he´s risen from the dead had me laughing! So sad he couldn´t get that shot for Freeza before vanishing to Earth. He would´ve deserved at least that.

I also believed at first it´s going to be a three person chase toward Super Shen Long, Freeza, Dende and Vegeta trying to get their wish granted. That was really an intense and great episode!
Jan 10, 2023 6:09 AM
Mar 2020
30 episodes of goku trying to fight freeza for 5 minutes of planet destruction
Dec 28, 2023 10:43 AM

Nov 2015
this is my favourite scene where everyone is sent to earth, also props to the background designer where Goku and freezer are fighting, those are some beautiful red shades... 5/5.

đź’˘

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 291 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jul 27, 2008

46 by satyabrata900 »»
Apr 21, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 230 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 19, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 226 Discussion

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 225 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.