Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Who should Kodaka choose? Mikazuki Yozora or Kashiwazaki Sena?! Let's discuss! (+Other club members)

New
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Dec 6, 2015 6:54 AM
Dec 2015
I do have to agree with some.of you that say Yozora is manipulative and can be pure evil. Despite that, she's genuinely a very sweet character. Like I've read elsewhere, she intended for the club to be for her and kodaka. Like Kodaka, she shuts everything down or pushes it away to keep herself safe. I feel that she is more relatable on that way; hell, I do that all the time. I don't dislike Sena. I think she's very cute and sweet on top of having characteristics most people aspire to have. The problem I see with her is that she is still quite self absorbed and expects her father to fix things with a phone call. That's just not really relatable. She would make a good partner, but would ultimately do what Sena wants to do with little wiggle room.

I'd also like to mention the childhood friend thing. I feel like the creators are using it more as a plot device rather than a measurement of closeness/love. In that situation, a person would feel a great deal of nostalgia; even if they can't remember the event. That obviously would bring two people closer but doesn't mean they love each other at all (however, I'm not denying Kodaka likes Sena). Kodaka is ultimately just scared (like Yozora) to get close to anyone. He needs to grow and learn to see what's right in front of him; as we saw in the last episodes of Season 2 with Rika.

I also want to post my theory: Rika MAY have a chance. Rika will always be the pervy genius, however we see more more intimate interaction between Kodaka and Rika. I noticed it when he commented on her looks, then very subtle things like when he goes to her lab and such. Despite her craziness, she does care a lot for the others and will do anything for them. Rika 's relationship with Kodaka also is the only one that has progressed in a more natural manner. Yeah, he finds her weird and gross, etc. She's the only one he truly opened up to just because she can see through his bullshit.

What I want to happen: Kodaka and Yozora get together. It would be sweet to see him with Sena, but I don't think (taken I to account his personality with hers and maturation rate) that they would really work out. Definitely a fling, but not long term. Definitely as best friends. I feel that there is (to me) a subtle and underlying connection that Yozora and kodaka have despite the childhood friendship. You can see it well at the beginning of Season 2. He does the same thing with Sena, but I don't think it's as strong. There probably will be an episode where he explodes and breaks down. At that point I feel the only person that can relate is Yozora(though I'm not saying Sena would be terrible at comforting him). As terrible as she can be, she does care for everyone; she just doesn't know how to show it and uses varying coping methods to handle situations (good or bad).

The last possible think I can think of is that the creators pull a Shyamalan and Kate ends up with with him...

I do feel for Kodaka. I am very much the same way and hardly let anyone close to me. It'll be great to see how he grows and progresses. Despite who we think should be with him, I think we can all agree that SEASON 3 NEEDS TO COME OUT SOON!!! and that it is a great anime.

P.S.
This is just one person's opinion. I can't speak for the creator(s) or characters. Just felt like giving my insight on the matter.
Dec 15, 2015 10:51 PM
Sep 2015
I vote for KodakaxSena because they have a good dynamic. Kodaka always goes out of his way to make Sena feel better after Yozora's bullying. Also, Yozora is a total bitch to almost everyone except Kodaka. Sena FTW!
Dec 26, 2015 2:59 PM

Mar 2008
I prefer Yozora x Sena. Yuri FTW

So... Kodaka x Maria it is.
Jan 12, 2016 11:43 PM
Jan 2016
Well actually both are fine for kodaka but the real point is that he is perfect for both of them. Kodaka it's the only guy yozara will be comfortable with who knows if she will ever fall in love with another guy. She can't stand people as it is so it's unlikely she will like anybody else. On the other hand kodaka is the only guy sena hadn't thought of as a servant. That's because kodaka closed his sexual desired so that he could get friends. Kodaka has a bond with both of them and both sena and yozora would be helpless without kodaka so best is that this remains a harem as long it can before they have to face reality and a choice has to be made.
Thought personally I would choose sena because I like her character a little bit more than yozora and it's more fun to see sena and kodaka together than him and yozora so that's my choice: Sena
Feb 18, 2016 6:40 AM
May 2010
I think KodakaxSena is the right way to go, mostly because of the way that Yozora acts like a bully towards Sena and Maria. If anything I can imagine her being the most jealous person in the world if they end up in an actual relationship, and from what I can see in the anime (Season 1 thus far) it seems like Yozora is responsible for antagonizing Sena to begin with, She might be the most serious about getting friends, but being so utterly despicable with Sena shows that she's really only there to make very selective friends, or at least, dislikes anyone she sees could be a threat to her and Kodaka's relationship. I also really think that whilst Sena is a crybaby, that she just needs the support that Kodaka can provide, she seems weak and frail compared to Yozora, whom seems to take her insecurities out on everyone else. Sena does have some issues when it comes to how she treats people and acts all haughtingly, but that's one of the things she wishes to fix about herself by joining the club, wanting to make actual friends instead of having followers. It could also be said that her high status and most likely a few unfortunate situations are at fault for her ending up being like that, whilst Yozora simply seems utterly antisocial to begin with. So Sena all the way!
Viper_607Feb 18, 2016 7:09 AM
Mar 2, 2016 5:39 AM
Mar 2016
YOZORA X KODAKA FTW!!!

I am a big fan of this couple! Though ending up with a childhood friend may be cliche (though Meat may be his...you know *whisper* childhood friend, just a possibility I guess) I really don't see why others see Yozora as a bitch... Well I can see why, I admit now. But I honestly (HONESTLY) think both of them are the same... The way they treat each other that is, I mean, ROFL, both would think they were female dogs. XD

Anyway, I like Yozora. She's a tsun tsun like Meat but I like her personality more than Sena. It may be an advantage for Yozora and there may be character development for Sena; but all in all, doesn't Yozora develop more feelings for Kodaka and the way this anime shows how they fix their relationship in the past? And it isn't like there isn't character development between them too.

And man, I don't really go for himederes like Sena...well, she's more of a tsun but she treats other men like... well, commoners. Licking her feet? WHO DA HELL IS HAPPY WITH THAT? "M" people of course.

Anyway, this rant serves for the purpose of my support in the YozoraXKodaka couple. #YozoDakaForTheWin Couple! :D
Apr 7, 2016 11:42 AM
Apr 2016
uhg i hate sena...... i hate her look her design her big chest, it like every stupid harem anime! there away a big boobs lady that main character fall for. i hate it
Apr 12, 2016 5:12 AM

Apr 2014
Sena x Kodaka should win, rest all girls is trash.
May 15, 2016 11:46 PM
May 2016
Read the LN Volume 9-10 you will ROFL on Yozora

especially when she masturb8ed with Kodaka (can't wait to see how they gonna animate it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

but still,

Kodaka x Pegasus plz
Lance0923May 15, 2016 11:50 PM
May 16, 2016 12:11 AM

Jan 2016
Please, just give me Sena x Kodaka already!

May 16, 2016 4:40 AM
May 2016
_Flit_Emily_ said:
Please, just give me Sena x Kodaka already!

IKR. The ending made me depressed
May 26, 2016 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
Kodaka x yozora!!
Sep 20, 2016 2:54 AM

Sep 2016
YozoraxKodaka is the right one for me
It wouldn't feel right if Kodaka is paired to someone else , i mean just how the story goes in both manga and anime im pretty sure or how should i put it ? "Convinced" that they will end up with each other.
PS:That Engage part was a total let down for me tho
And i really think Yozora can be pretty cute if there are cats around

If Love is blind , what do you call Love at first sight?

Oct 31, 2016 6:28 AM
Oct 2016
im more of a yozora fan but that may be that i hate people who use there money and looks to get what they want not saying that sena isnt a great character but i think yozora is better, but what if they done the 2 versoins one with sena and one with yozora so that way no fan can get disappointed
Umbreon95Oct 31, 2016 6:33 AM
Oct 31, 2016 6:38 AM

Feb 2016
Although that childhood cliche put me off first I still like yozora more. Sena could be taken out of the anime and it would make no difference story wise, also most voted for boobs not for personality.
Nov 1, 2016 5:12 PM

Oct 2016
GodlyKyon said:
wow... After reading all of this thread, I completely owned it. I should be the op instead, not the op.

lol.

Yozora for life <3
_Delinquent_Nov 2, 2016 6:02 AM
"Environmental measures are all skewed in favor of benefiting the human race! Why do you refuse to acknowledge that? Prioritize the prosperity of all life over that of the human race! That is what would make you the superior species!"
Dec 4, 2016 3:09 AM

Nov 2015
Lyrel said:
Although that childhood cliche put me off first I still like yozora more. Sena could be taken out of the anime and it would make no difference story wise, also most voted for boobs not for personality.

Sorry, I disagree with you. What is likable about Yozura? That's like picking Chitoge over Onodera and I swear to god I wanted to kill Naoshi Komi for that ending. If Yozura wins, I'm going to commit senpaku. But anyways, even though Sena has huge breasts, Yozura has no personality whatsoever. Total sadist, who would go with a girl like that anyways? On the other hand, even though Sena acts like a spoiled brat, at least she's 'real' to herself unlike Yozura. Reasons why I think Sena is going to win because she has had the most development as a character throughout the whole series and has deepen her relationship with Kodaka even more. But, what's a warning sign is that even though Sena relationship has deepened with Kodoka, 'he' may choose Yozura in the end. His childhood best friend, and he has always thought about 'him' her. But, still going to Sena on this one.
Dec 4, 2016 3:11 AM

Sep 2016
sena is busty blonde bitch, so her
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 29, 2016 6:00 AM
Dec 2016
I would like to vote for SenaXKodaka
because i always imaginate that Sena killed her ownself to sacrifise because she already knew Yozora fall in love with Kodaka so she sacrifise herself
'
thats my fanfic actually
so i vote Sena!!
Jan 2, 2017 6:33 AM
Dec 2015
I vote Sena. I couldn't see Kodaka being with anyone else.
Jan 2, 2017 7:11 AM

May 2010
Sure thing Sena, she is one of a very few not annoying tsunderes <3
Apr 2, 2017 6:56 PM
Jul 2016
Honestly, I despise Yozora. She's just a bully to Sena and is annoying throughout the series. Worst part is that Kodaka doesn't do a thing about her when she's bullying Sena, which just pisses me off so much. Sena is the obvious choice. Also, the main thing that I don't like about stories with the "childhood friend" cliche and then they meet years later, is that they could've completely changed. They're not the same person, only by name and body, but they're personality could've changed. So, just because they were good friends in their childhood, shouldn't count for shit. Also, notice how Yozora doesn't want Kodaka to keep calling her Sora when he realizes that she was him, showing that they're not best friends anymore. Yozora is just a full-on bitch, like even when Sena tries to be nice to her, Yozora just shuts her down. Take, for example, when they're exchanging numbers. Sena asks for Yozora's number politely, no questions asked, but Yozora doesn't just say "no." She rejects her, but then after, wants Sena to beg for her number. What kind of BS is that?! If that doesn't make someone a bitch, I don't know what will
AlexanderA646Apr 2, 2017 7:00 PM
Apr 27, 2017 7:38 AM
Apr 2016
AlexanderA646 said:
Honestly, I despise Yozora. She's just a bully to Sena and is annoying throughout the series. Worst part is that Kodaka doesn't do a thing about her when she's bullying Sena, which just pisses me off so much. Sena is the obvious choice. Also, the main thing that I don't like about stories with the "childhood friend" cliche and then they meet years later, is that they could've completely changed. They're not the same person, only by name and body, but they're personality could've changed. So, just because they were good friends in their childhood, shouldn't count for shit. Also, notice how Yozora doesn't want Kodaka to keep calling her Sora when he realizes that she was him, showing that they're not best friends anymore. Yozora is just a full-on bitch, like even when Sena tries to be nice to her, Yozora just shuts her down. Take, for example, when they're exchanging numbers. Sena asks for Yozora's number politely, no questions asked, but Yozora doesn't just say "no." She rejects her, but then after, wants Sena to beg for her number. What kind of BS is that?! If that doesn't make someone a bitch, I don't know what will

Perfectly put, it's very hard to ignore how much of a bitch yozora is towards sena (and just because she sees sena as a rival). I had to drop it and then pick it up again due to her behavior (similar case with oreimo). You can have your own set of problems, sure, but that doesn't give you the right to constantly be a bitch towards someone who's trying to be nice. Everyone has their own issues to deal with, no one is special.

Also I see most people hating on sena just because she has the stereotypical big boobs and/or wealth, while yozora comes across as more "real" to them just because of her "past" and her annoying behavior. If all it takes for a female lead to end up with the MC is a little bit of "dark past" then screw this series.
May 11, 2017 6:19 PM
May 2017
Yozora is mean and Sena is shallow. Rika is kind of irreverent and flippant . Maria already has a younger sister relationship with Kodaka. so I am going with Yukimura. As she gains confidence she will go after what she wants. On the bus ride from the public pool Yukimura did what Yozora and Sena and Rika never did. She put her head on Kodaka's shoulder and pressed close to him. I think they would be good together.
Jul 24, 2017 11:05 PM
Jul 2017
I voted Sena, but no love for Kate? XD
Maybe Yozora and Kate can be friends with benefits if Kodaka chooses Sena. :)
KizusenJul 25, 2017 12:08 AM
Sep 24, 2017 10:13 PM
Jul 2017
Yozora and Kodaka would be a dickmove of the righter
Apr 1, 2018 3:32 AM
Jul 2017
i guess sena or rika would both make sense but yozora or the others, i dont really see it happen.
sena is the most logically for the plot though
Jan 2, 2019 1:15 PM
Feb 2016
I prefer sena for kodata.....yozara is good as a friend ut for a lover a normal guy will definitely choose sena she is more feminine in all way and also have a deep feeling for kodata. I think she is perfect for him

So here its Kodata x sena
Mar 17, 2021 4:18 PM

Dec 2018
Yozora is annoying, bitchy and terrible bully. All the bad stuff that happens to her is result of her own actions and she really deserves all of it. She misses all the opportunties for redemption. She's the only kuudere I hate. On the other hand what makes Haganai stand out is creating very loveable tsundere in Sera and making me hate my favourite dere type.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.