Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Who should Kodaka choose? Mikazuki Yozora or Kashiwazaki Sena?! Let's discuss! (+Other club members)

New
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Dec 8, 2013 6:22 AM
Nov 2013
sena may dislike yozora but yozora wish that sena never exist
n then u guys still think yozora is better -_-
Dec 10, 2013 10:00 AM
Dec 2013
I would totally vote for Sena. i dont know why but Yozora is really mean and i just simply dont like her. Sena looks prety cute and intelligent tho sometimes a litle dumb wich makes her personality much cuter :3 and Yozora is the evil!
Anyone else would try something like Sena x Yozora/Kate lol :D
Dec 23, 2013 5:17 AM
May 2011
I finally got around to reading the novel up until volume 6 after initially put off by the manga (somehow just wasn't to my liking) and have yet to watch the anime.

I love it! I love almost all the characters, which makes it hard for me to choose here....

While I have to agree that Yozora's behaviour is far from palatable, what with her venomous tongue and bully attitude, but I find her far from the worst tsundere ever... She does have some dere side, and her own moment of pure cuteness... and by God, short haired 'Sora' is just too irresistible.

That being said, I have to favor Sena among the 2 main heroines. Ironically, Yozora's bully attitude became her own shortcoming as Sena was pushed to the victim's limelight, add to the fact that Sena is actually the one who shown more desire to befriend Yozora, made Sena all the more HNNGGGHHH in my eyes. I don't really care about her eroge personality as I find her obsession of Kobato as getting more annoying to be honest, although that does lampshaded the one scenario of Kobato actually ended as Sena's little sister (in-law).

I just like Sena as a character... her patheticness, air-headedness, and even her tendency to cry easily, or at least I like how it is portrayed in the LN... A girl who easily gets teary-eyed, and crying is played for joke is fun, but real life woman who uses tears as a weapon deserves a kick in the vagina.

As for my favorite characters outside of the 2 heroines:

1. Rika (I was floored to know that there's such thing as mecha fujoshi... lol. this girl is just too awesome! I like her equally with Sena.)
2. Yukimura (trap - reverse trap, didn't see that coming. the moment I know she wasn't a trap, for some unknown reason in my head she just shot up to number 2)
3. Kate (A younger and pretty girl who acts like ossan, just too awesome.)
Dec 30, 2013 8:04 PM

Nov 2013
For me, it's between Yozora and Rika. Rika is so eccentrically crazy hilarious!
Interested in Japanese dance songs? See this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=702085
Jan 4, 2014 7:51 PM
Oct 2013
I really love Yozora and I really hate Sena, she's rich has bigger boobs and tries to be better than anyone else. I don't say that Yozora should get Kodaka because of their past, but because of her tsundere character that I really adore. Yozora Mikazuki one of the best tsundere for me <3
Jan 6, 2014 12:45 PM
Jan 2014
Based off strictly personality and since I'm not too far into the series, I'm going to have to cast my vote for Sena x Kodaka.

HOWEVER.

I hope that in the long run that it becomes Yozora x Kodaka because as previously mentioned, I think she has more room to grow.

Also... I actually don't like Sena's model.... spare me! I've never particularly liked characters that portray fanservice to a ridiculous degree (jiggling juggernauts).

I really don't know anymore. My thoughts are all over the place. I don't know if Yozora is trying to intentionally let Kodaka know that she has feelings for him but I see her struggling so hard to acquire his affection (more-so than Sena) and I can just see how devastated she is whenever another girl gets close to him.

Maybe this post was hypocritical but that's just my two cents. I'm probably going to pick the novels up just to see what happens.
Jan 8, 2014 7:02 AM

Oct 2012
Why does everyone like Sena so much?! Yozora FTW!!!
Jan 12, 2014 6:05 PM

Jul 2012
Hate yozora she's a total bitch that deserves a punch in the face and I don't care if she does have a tragic she's still a bitch and I hate her and hope she dies
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jan 12, 2014 6:20 PM

Jul 2012
itazuranamelody said:
Why does everyone like Sena so much?! Yozora FTW!!!

Simple........ sena isn't a total bitch unlike that bully yozora

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Jan 12, 2014 6:22 PM

Jul 2012
AFIFFF said:
sena may dislike yozora but yozora wish that sena never exist
n then u guys still think yozora is better -_-

Lady's and gentlemen we have a winner.

Yozora is horrible I don't see any reason to like her

im a shiki supporter

Jan 23, 2014 5:13 PM

Jul 2010
God I freaking hate Yozora so Sena x Kodaka ofc.
Feb 17, 2014 7:44 PM

Jun 2012
EDIT: I'm so sorry T_T I should have voted later like a good person, I'd like to change my vote to Sena. Yozora hasn't really had anything to do with Kodaka besides their past, and she's so harsh on Sena who's sensitive about how Kodaka sees her.
Yasu-kunFeb 17, 2014 9:22 PM

Mar 19, 2014 7:05 PM

Dec 2013
I vote Sena for many reasons.
1) she is for all intensive purposes perfect.
2) no matter how much she gets shit on by Yozora she continues to keep trying
3) no matter how shitty things are she remains positive.
4) her general attitude and outlook on things Sena lives for the moment without dwelling on the past.
Mar 20, 2014 6:12 PM

Mar 2014
I'll go with Sena x Kodaka, since she seems to be really trying it (for example inviting him to her house etc.). While Yozota is acting pretty weird, haven't watched season 2 yet though.
Apr 3, 2014 9:14 PM
Apr 2014
Inb4 long post. Also, I haven't read the novels so keep that in mind before retorting with "OGM DIS AND DAT HAPEN IN DA NOVULZ!!1"

Animefreak17a said:
Simple........ sena isn't a total bitch unlike that bully yozora

Um, yes she is. But let me guess, having people lick her feet and acting like everyone (with the exception of the club members mayhaps) is beneath her just because she's rich and hot is NOT bitchy, right? RIGHT?! *facepalm* Good grief. Also, most of the time Yozora "bullies" Sena is when Sena provokes Yozora. So most of the time she has it coming to her really, but I say the same thing down below too regarding the Yozora "bullying".

Saburo-kun said:
EDIT: I'm so sorry T_T I should have voted later like a good person, I'd like to change my vote to Sena. Yozora hasn't really had anything to do with Kodaka besides their past, and she's so harsh on Sena who's sensitive about how Kodaka sees her.

The same could be said of Sena then. She hasn't had anything to do with Kodaka in the past besides their arranged marriage which was decided without their consent when they were toddlers and neither of them could remember it, and while that's still effective to this day it's still ancient history as Sena so eloquently described Yozora's childhood friendship with Kodaka.

pjburton said:
I vote Sena for many reasons.
1) she is for all intensive purposes perfect.
2) no matter how much she gets shit on by Yozora she continues to keep trying
3) no matter how shitty things are she remains positive.
4) her general attitude and outlook on things Sena lives for the moment without dwelling on the past.

1) I assume you mean her looks and money, because she is NOT perfect as a person. No one is. We all have our flaws. So you're either letting your dick do your thinking for you or your greed, most likely both.
2) In a way so does Yozora, but people tend to overlook this simply because of Yozora's personality.
3) On the surface maybe, we have no idea what goes on in her head.
4) We have no idea what's happened to Yozora in her past or what's caused her to be the way she is. We do know that Yozora was not like this when she was younger and was friends with Kodaka, so something (or several things) could have happened during all these years which has caused her to become the way she is now. What we do know about Sena is that she's filthy rich and has been raised in comfort. The only thing she's ever lacked is friends. And Sena is far more socially capable than Yozora is, as Sena has always been surrounded by people due to her looks and wealth so she has more social experience than Yozora.

-----

Thoughts on Sena:

I absolutely love how people here just completely ignore Sena's flaws and worship her simply because she has big tits, is a bombshell, is rich and likes eroge. And some people's reasoning for her being better than Yozora is apparently because she's just more popular than Sena in popularity polls and is blonde (or well, this one just applies to GodlyKyon really) which doesn't mean anything in a debate or discussion, at all. You people clearly do not think anything of her personality whatsoever (not everyone), just the physical aspects of her. "Sena tries really hard" well fuckadoodledoo, so does Yozora, Yozora is just FAR more socially awkward and inept than Sena is.
I also love how people complain about how Yozora "bullies" Sena when, in actuality, about 99% of the times this occurs is when Sena deliberately provokes Yozora. If you provoke someone you'll get bitten, that's just the way it is. I kind of enjoy it though, because I absolutely LOVE watching Yozora just utterly and completely shatter Sena's ego and make her fling childish insults before she runs away crying like a 5 year old because she couldn't handle the heat.

Sena is an elitist bitch who looks down on people she considers inferior to her, heck she even knows herself how arrogant and prideful she is and has admitted to it and stated it's okay since she's "that good". She sees herself as superior to everyone around her due to her beauty and wealth and that just grosses me out.
She also has no depth to her character whatsoever and I can't see how any character development (there's not really anything about her to develop either) could ever fix this. Really, all she is is just the generic bombshell who is wealthy, has the arranged marriage card up her sleeve, and has everything she could ever wish for but just has to have the guy aswell . So overdone and boring.
Sena has good sides to her and she has her moments naturally, such as her capability of showing kindness. But in my opinion those things pale in comparison to her flaws. The very flaws that all you fanatics refuse to acknowledge. Not to mention her obsession with Kobato is scary, albeit amusing.

Thoughts on Yozora:

As for Yozora, I think there's A LOT more to her than we know. Yes, she is a bitch and she's extremely cynical, but I believe she has a reason for being the way she is; unlike Sena who just is who she is naturally and that's why she's so nasty. Yozora clearly wasn't the way she is now when she was younger, so something that we don't know about must have happened over the years. There's just so much room for character development and her improving as a person that it's almost ridiculous. I think that deep inside of her there's a kind, gentle and open person that is waiting to break out of her shell but she just needs help accomplishing that. We've all SEEN this side of her when she was younger, but that's apparently invalidated by Sena worshippers *shrugs*. That and as NukeninIzaya put it, Yozora NEEDS Kodaka by her side. Sena does not. That and I just hate things like people who already have more than they'll ever need get EVEN more. Despite saying all this, I strongly disapproved of her wishing Sena never existed although I can understand why she said it, what Sena said was extremely cruel and bitchy when she's in no position to say things like that considering her arranged marriage is no different. Either way, you simply don't do that, at least vocally to the person. But at the same time I can understand how she feels: she loves Kodaka and in her eyes Sena is effectively stealing him from her and Sena ridiculing her childhood friendship with Kodaka didn't help.

I naturally voted Yozora x Kodaka. But I also support Rika x Kodaka and Yukimura x Kodaka. Rika is awesome and I love her, Yukimura is awesome too.

Heck, I'd choose Rika any day.
JanoosenApr 3, 2014 9:32 PM
Apr 4, 2014 6:19 PM
Nov 2010
People confuse action with effort. A big guy lifting 60kg and a little guy lifting the same does not mean the the same amount of exertion on the lifter, even if the outcome is the same.

Sena 'trying' is like saying Sena tried hard to be what she already is. Basically want it now and used to getting it her way anyway. For Sena to show effort, it would be to rein-in her stalker tendencies towards Kobato or being considerate to others, which hardly ever happens.

Personality wise it is natural for Sena to order Kodaka around - who being the protagonist with no obvious leaning will oblige. Whereas it is fairly impossible for Yozora to do so directly and had to resort to indirect ways getting lost in translation.
potplantApr 4, 2014 6:22 PM
Apr 5, 2014 6:10 AM
Jul 2012
potplant said:
Personality wise it is natural for Sena to order Kodaka around - who being the protagonist with no obvious leaning will oblige. Whereas it is fairly impossible for Yozora to do so directly and had to resort to indirect ways getting lost in translation.

"Indirect ways" don't work in relationships. Sena is communicating about her wishes and that is just the right thing to do.

Yozora can't form and develop relationships because she never learned it - she only learned to live in isolation.

She can only helpless watch how Sena progresses and how she snatches him away from her.
Jun 15, 2014 11:29 AM

Jun 2014
Still vote for Yozora x Kodaka.

Honestly, Yozora does look bitchy and serious but I can confirm that she's just acting because of embarrassment or other reasons. There are a few scenes showing Yozora's true form as well.

Yozora has been liking Kodaka since episode 1, but her serious act may have turned Kodaka down and makes Kodaka thinks that she does not like him.

I guess Yozora and Sena will become friends in the next season.

Well... although I support Yozora, the chances of harem is very high, or else Sena x Kodaka still leads in front of Yozora x Kodaka.
Jul 9, 2014 2:24 AM

Jul 2014
My favourite character in the series is Maria, she's hilarious, but I wouldn't want it to turn romantic. I have to go with Yozora. I don't really like Sena at all. She's probably my least favourite character next to Rika. Kodaka has to take responsibility for Yozora, and teach Sena she can't always get what she wants in the same swoop. That's what I think.
Jul 28, 2014 9:18 PM
Jul 2014
of course sena. yozara is way too mean
Aug 12, 2014 10:35 AM
Aug 2014
Someone had earlier mention that we know nothing about Yozora's past, so I am here to give small details.The reasons for her dislike of romance and same-sex friendships is because when she was younger,her mother's best friend betrayed her by having an affair with her father.Hinata Hidaka is actually her older sister who took their's father's side when He and their mother divorced. There's also the fact that she lost the cat , 'Night', she and Kodaka had found and Kodaka moving away without telling her(To her it was like he just disappeared into thin air.) which traumatized Yozora so much that she didn't want to form any friendship with anyone because she was afraid she would never establish a meaningful relationship with them and getting hurt in the process. That also the reason why she dislikes individuals who acts friendly over their first interaction, a trait she also shares with the 'perfect' Sena, due to the suspicion of treachery and betrayal in the end.Oh, and she also is traumatized by knives.Wanna know why? Because her Mother tried to stab her with a knife.
Oct 27, 2014 12:24 PM
Oct 2014
Yozora lmao

In my opinion (it's my opinion i'm entitled to it hohoho) Sena has all the cliche traits of an annoying shoujo girl. You can't deny with lol she got the blond hair, blue eyes, big boobs, perfect-in-everything vibes. I'm sorry but I'm tired of the cliche ending with the guy ending up with the girl who's always making moves and forcing herself on him. Yozora is slow-paced, and idgaf if she's a sarcastic sadist. People complainin bout her personality when Sena's basically a dumb rich perfect blonde with big boobs. Like did y'all fail to see the intro thingy where they said Sena was perfect in everything except for her personality???? It'd be really refreshing if the guy ends up with the girl who's had feelings for him since childhood. The fuck with Sena's set up marriage bs. It makes more sense for a VOLUNTARY engagement between Yozora and Kodaka cos u kno childhood relationship. Give this one to the flat-chested pls Hirasaka B)

ew this was long sry
blasé
Oct 28, 2014 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
Well anime doesn't give much information about Yozora (only in novel's vol 9 reveals her background). Yozora may seem rude on the outside, but she's actually fragile inside. She has a complex nature and is difficult to deal with. Actually if I met Yozora IRL I could've also been driven away by her alienating personality unless I knew her better. So in this concern Sena is best suited for (lighthead) Kodaka. Kodaka needs to be pushed, he is afraid to take first step (Sena's already taken it) and Mikazuki needs someone stronger to support her. So conclusion is Sena x Kodaka (though I personally prefer Sora). Really, Yozora needs friends to support her, not lover, I hope she will meet more understanding in future volumes, : )
Nov 1, 2014 5:01 AM
Oct 2013
I thought about this a long time but: Do you think that it actually is important what happened in the very first episode ? It's also in the LN in the Yozora introduction chapter. Kodaka sees Yozora in the classroom and thinks about this LN he read. That he mets a girl finds out her secret and after many difficult things that happened they fall in love with each other. And in the Anime their enemy is definitely Sena! If you don't remember just watch the first episode or read the Introduction chapter in the LN.

Jan 5, 2015 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
Sena all the way. Yozora is a fucking bitch, and I want to pimp hand her every time she opens her mouth. Her only redeemable quality is that she likes cats.
Jan 23, 2015 5:44 AM

Sep 2013
sena.. she's funny and cute..
i might have liked yozora if she wasn't too mean.. especially to my sena bae.
Jan 23, 2015 5:54 AM

Sep 2013
1L0can0 said:
Fuck that, I ship Yozora x Sena, I ship them HARD. They remind me of Sakurako and Himawari from Yuru Yuri. Yuri is the purest form of love xP

haha i ship yozoraxsena too! hahahaha
it's yuri with S and M.. Kyaa ~~~~ >~<
Mar 20, 2015 6:34 AM

Nov 2014
Sena,for reasons probably already stated but because Yozora is a bitch and Sena is honest and funny.
Apr 20, 2015 3:29 AM

Apr 2015
Yozora's a competitive bitch, and Sena seems really nice-like a marshmallow. at least that's what I got from watching season 1 so yea for now...sena all the way. i really like maria as a character, but lolicon for me is just a bit eww. yea. just my 2 cents worth :)
Apr 21, 2015 3:18 PM
Apr 2015
I pick kodaka x rika. How come no one wants them to be together. These two had the most romantic interaction in the anime. Sena and Kodaka hardly spent any time together. I mean have you seen sena she's annoying, a spoiled brat, arrogant. We all know she would just spend her time bossing kodaka around. They never clicked with me. I like rika should be with him
Apr 21, 2015 3:21 PM
Apr 2015
HootyTooter said:
It genuinely amazes me that more people would like Sena to win.

I'll preface that by saying that beneath her shallow personality she is a nice person, and is certainly the most honest. But virtually everything else about her is just a no-no. Arranged marriage between two drunk dads, they don't even remember the time they spent together as kids (compare that with Taka and Sora), born with a silver spoon, oversized oppai, narcissistic and insensitive, wields a ridiculous amount of power and influence that she never earned, Kobato will always despise her (don't underrate how important a factor this is), basically a girl who's personality has been irreparably damaged as a result of being spoiled since birth, unlike Yozora who was damaged by a series of genuinely tragic events in her life.

Then there are the two logical inconsistencies in Sena's traits. Near perfect scores in exams without any extra studying, but gets hoodwinked by every little trick Yozora plays on her. You would never find someone with such a high intellect getting taken in by cold reading, for example, even if they did lack real-world experience. As for being a top athlete with those boobs? Defies the laws of physics.

imo the only thing that isn't in Yozora's favour is just how weak and stupid Kodaka is, at least up till now. Putting yourself in his shoes and pretending to be pathetically weak-willed and incapable of initiating, ending up with Rika would be the most logical outcome.
yes
Apr 21, 2015 3:27 PM
Apr 2015
kevdawg said:
Yozora's a competitive bitch, and Sena seems really nice-like a marshmallow. at least that's what I got from watching season 1 so yea for now...sena all the way. i really like maria as a character, but lolicon for me is just a bit eww. yea. just my 2 cents worth :)
yozora has only been mean to sena really. At times Sena deserves it. The first time we get introduced to Sena she thinks she's better then everyone and uses people . at times yozora does mean things to Sena for no good reason but I really don't like Sena and she's the kind of girl I wouldn't date
Apr 24, 2015 12:14 AM
May 2014
I've shipped Sena x Kodaka since I saw the pool episode. I'd be perfectly okay with Yozora ending up happy with the friendship being put back together from their childhood. But for me, Sena has a lot more redeemable qualities. But I've only got the anime to go on since I don't really have access to the light novels or manga.
Apr 24, 2015 12:30 AM

Apr 2013
HootyTooter said:
Arranged marriage between two drunk dads, they don't even remember the time they spent together as kids (compare that with Taka and Sora), born with a silver spoon, oversized oppai

All of these things are hardly her fault.

HootyTooter said:
narcissistic and insensitive

I give you that she is more narcissistic than the rest of the club, but they all are rather insensitive.

HootyTooter said:
wields a ridiculous amount of power and influence that she never earned

Once again not her fault.

HootyTooter said:
Kobato will always despise her (don't underrate how important a factor this is)

I'm not sure about that though, we don't really know yet.

HootyTooter said:
basically a girl who's personality has been irreparably damaged as a result of being spoiled since birth, unlike Yozora who was damaged by a series of genuinely tragic events in her life.

Again not Sena's fault that she was being spoiled.

HootyTooter said:
Then there are the two logical inconsistencies in Sena's traits. Near perfect scores in exams without any extra studying, but gets hoodwinked by every little trick Yozora plays on her. You would never find someone with such a high intellect getting taken in by cold reading, for example, even if they did lack real-world experience. As for being a top athlete with those boobs? Defies the laws of physics.

Doing good in tests is not the same as being intelligent. And there are sports bras so why the hell shouldn't she be good with sports just because of her bust size?

Sena is simply more honest with her feelings than Yozora which is why I feel that she would be a better fit for Kodaka who is highly indecisive.
May 2, 2015 1:29 PM
May 2015
Honestly ,I'd like rika to be with kodaka,cause out of all of them,childhood friends or not ,rika is the only one who truely understood kodaka,but I know its a long shot,other than rika ,I'd like sena,since I know all yozora is doing is hiding behind a shell she made for herself and is just acting tough,if u look closely to how she acts in the anime the whole time. Until she changes her ways then am sticking to sora
KevinRyanMay 2, 2015 2:07 PM
May 31, 2015 1:25 PM

May 2015
I choose Sena, i don't know why but i find Yozora Annoying Although Yozora was my favourite character in the beginning
May 31, 2015 5:05 PM
May 2015
I think after seeing season 2 for many people the vote shifted very drastically for sena. Especially since with the biggest courage and admitted her love for him in front of every body. Plus saying instead of arranged she wants his love naturally. I fucking loved you from the start Sena!

Obviously I choose Sena.
Jun 8, 2015 9:35 PM
May 2014
I'm going with Sena lol XD I mean like... Mmm how do I say this...
Although Yozora's character is like REAAALLLY interesting, there's a part of her that I don't like. There was this episode when Yozora wished that Sena didn't existed right? I didn't like that pa of hers...
I mean ... She's like so desperate but she's not really doing anything to make Kodaka as in like-like her!!! And btw, I happen to like sadistic female characters lol
If Yozora didn't show her 'bad side' I would've actually liked her more than Sena ... Maybe...

For Sena-chan :3 I just love blonde characters and tsunderes lol but besides that, I like her better than Yozora! Why? Just my opinion...
1) She's really not THAT mean as other people have said so... Sure, she makes 'people' to lick her what? Shoes is it? Lol... NOW THAT ONLY applies to the boys. As far as I have watched the anime, I can understand that majority of boys have wanted her to do that to them as a reward lol so she takes it that ALL boys want it XD
Now for being arrogant, what would you expect? She's a total beauty, rich, she didn't have any friends b4, almost all the girls hated her lol and she's just like REALLY smart... I think that would also eventually make you arrogant lol BUT as the story progresses, Sena is being a BIT TINY BIT more humble Kay???

2) She's just plain adorable in her Tsunderes moments :3 she's like also naive at some point....

3) From what I can understand, they had an arranged marriage when they were young but didn't know it themselves until well you know, when Sena found out and told Kodaka about it.
So in other words, Sena is ALSO a childhood friend AND fiancé of Kodaka. Now, Sena had confessed her feelings to him without even realizing what she had said at the time (lol) even though she has a lot of pride lol
Unlike Yozora, she actually confessed her feelings to him instead of rejecting her feelings for him. Though I know that she' actually has like TONS of pictures of Yozara in her room...

4) For some reason, I just like her more than Yozora... Now, not just because of her sexual appeals, but also because of her personality! An S & M mmm really interesting lol

As far as I can remember, in the end of season 2, Yozora actually ran away right? God, in the episode where they had to do some kind of dare game, even though if was REALLY LIKE REALLY embarrassing for kobato-chan to dress up in that kind of manner, she still insisted but when the dare was for Sena and Kodaka to kiss, she like went erm... Mmm more like overreact? Wait no that's not it... Well just some part of it I didn't like it :/
And she's really mean to Maria and Sena... Though I do find it amusing XD BUT Yozora is still pretty nice in my list :/ when she's know that she went over the line, she eventually apologized to the person or does something.

Now for the plot thingy, yeeaaaah... I think that's actually the main plot for the story lol so it will prob be Yozora X Kodaka in the end lol
BUT!!! Sena can also be the girl ya know? Just look at it like this :

Sena and Kodaka met each other when they were young, VERY young. They were arranged to get married at that time. BUT they didn't even know about it until they found out from Sena's father. Now, Kodaka told her to forget about it since it was only decided by their fathers and it happened a LONG TIME AGO. But, we can see that Kodaka really has some feelings for her, and so does Sena. Now that's actually quite interesting.... What if Kodaka eventually realizes his feelings for Sena? OOOO lol I mean he's been invited to Sena's house a few times and I think... Sena has more appearances than Yozora does :/

I wouldn't mind Kodaka being paired up with Kate or Rika though lol that would b like totally nice XD
But if in the end it's actually Kodaka and Yozara ... Well I'll be like... Meh :/

I just watch the anime Kay? No hate Kay? Lol just saying my own opinion! XD I don't hate Yozora or anything ppl. I just dislike a tiny part of her personality but other than that, she's in my list of fav characters :3
Jun 12, 2015 2:02 PM

Mar 2015
Sena is my best girl of the series. She's funny, nice, and cute too. Even if she don't have a big plot, I would still love her. At least she's not really bitchy or arrogant like the other girl... Sena is also nice and she met Kodaka at the young age. Sena also don't go high profile on others while Yozora keeps her almighty stand to her Taka. Sena s love, Sena is life.

Also I found Sena as the main comedy point of the series. Without her, only Rika and Kobato would be the only one who make me laugh.

Jun 16, 2015 1:12 AM

Aug 2013
I like all the characters including Yozora(well for the most part) but my favorite female characters are Sena and Kabato. I choose Sena because she have the best personality, she's funny, nice, a bit of a air head, intelligent, she loves video games, and she's taking the Neighbors Clubs very seriously. I always found Sena and Kodaka a good match.
Jun 16, 2015 7:17 AM
Jun 2015
(THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM BOTH SEASONS)

I must say Yozora and Kodaka DO seem like a good match but at the same time Sena and Kodaka do too. (SPOILER ALERT) Yozora and Kodaka DID play together as kids but Sena and Kodaka played together as toddlers. Kodaka and Sena seem a bit more close, After all Kodaka and Kobato did spend the night at Sena's place and Kodaka has gone over at least once to hang out. He has hung out with Yozora too but i feel like it would probably be Sena over Yozora. I also feel like Rika could be the one Kodaka chooses. They seem pretty close ESPECIALLY in the second season. Overall i feel like it would be Sena who Kodaka would choose even if I prefer Yozora over Sena as a favorite character i feel like Sena would be the one.
Jul 9, 2015 2:22 AM
Mar 2015
Im sorry but i find Yozora like the most awful anime character I've ever encountered and I've watched the first season of infinite stratos. Idk which came first oregairu or this show either way Yozora is like a more manipulative and obnoxious version of yukino of oregairu. Sometimes watching this show things will happen involving yozoras charter and I think gee i wonder what yukino would do in this situation..... sure enough. Idk who ripped off who but i seriously hate her, does anyone else feel this way?
Jul 21, 2015 1:19 PM

Jul 2015
If I really wanted to spice up the poll, I would've given it a Oreimo like twist and choosen Kodaka x Kobato, (Kobato is my little avatar, but she hasn't been showing up in my post, ?) Anyway, Kobato and Maria are more the little sisters though, but Maria's sexy older sister...well! Rikka thinks Rikka should be Kodaka's lover because Rikka loves Kodaka.., OKAY Rikka, get out of my post OK!
Pardon the interruption. I like Sena the best because she's sexy and sweet, and she love's Kobato, although she drives her crazy, but Sena would be a good onee-chan for Kobato. Yozora-screw her. Rikka I like, but she's kinda a Freaka, yet sexy and hot-trot.
Maybe you should have added Kobato x Sena for a YuriLoli relationship as well!!!
PeppermintHeartsJul 21, 2015 1:30 PM
Sep 10, 2015 10:39 PM
Jul 2015
I vote Sena.

Kodaka's a nice guy, it'd be a shame to see him end up with a dark, manipulative, callous person like Yozora. Sure she's intelligent and attractive, but as a spouse and future mother you don't want that. Remember how her mum was abandoned by her father? That sort of things unfortunately runs in the family.

Now Sena is a much more positive person, with undisputed physical attributes and a nice enthusiastic personality. Her only problem is being a narcissist and her superiority complex, but these seem to fade as the story progresses. She became friends with various club members who are not always the best of the best, and had no problem with falling for a somewhat average guy like Kodaka.

So as far as I'm concerned, Yozara may be girlfriend material, but it's Sena you want to meet the parents.
Oct 28, 2015 8:27 PM
Oct 2015
Hi I'm just new here but I watch a lot of the anime I don't have many friends season one and two in animax and youtube so I have small knowledge about it I guess?

So let's proceed to the main issue
Who is the best girl for kodaka

And my answer is sena, why?
Because I found her very interesting not because she had everything and she's almost perfect but she's not perfect at all because she don't have true friend that she wanted ever since untill kodaka and the other came and change her
She become positive and caring even though
Others can't see it.

You want kodaka ended up with his childhood friend?

Then sena is the right one because they once friend in the past when they were young so that makes them also a childhood friends and sena is kodaka's fiancee.

And I read so much article about them and in wikia/wikipedia it said that kodaka is in love with se
Sena since they're first meeting got it!

So that it

A novel of my opinions in who will kodaka will choose!

Arigatou gozaimazo! ^-^V
aikaravensocuteOct 28, 2015 8:35 PM
Nov 8, 2015 5:48 PM
Nov 2015
Well many ppl chose sena but I really wanted kodaka to be with yozoraaaa!!! So kodakaXyozora it is!
I love them bothh
I ship em FOREVER
Nov 12, 2015 3:27 PM
Nov 2015
Can i have sena instead of kodaka ;-)

Why sena x kodaka for me cuz everything about sena is really complicated... from reading the novel "rika has said that if kodaka say that he want to go out with sena... maybe sena will rejected kodaka feeling toward her" from that we all know rite sena like something that unsual answer from other normal answer that she will get upon all her question ;-) and kodaka fill up the rite answer to each question.....for me that their strong clue for having a relationship :-p
Nov 22, 2015 7:55 PM

Nov 2015
+infinite votes for Sena.
Guys, leave aside the fact that Sena is excellent in almost every aspects, she lives with her true feelings, looks at the future rather than the past and she is not as arrogant as any girl in her situation could be. I love her mostly for [another] fact that she confessed her love towards Kobato's An-chan, even though she seemed to do it unintentionally while playing game, and she is pretty naive (or maybe not, maybe she accepted to be so to befriend with others). Home economics and self-care would be her weaknesses, but that do not matter as her father is rich :p
At the very first I thought Yozora would be the chosen one, but later on she appeared self-fish and (how can I say) taunted Sena. I don't like her.
Nov 24, 2015 11:04 AM
Nov 2015
Yozora. For me she's the type of character that gives importance and deeper sentimental value on events and to people that are close to her. (Specially Kodaka) it's just that she's not to showy rather to afraid to show her feelings and show her soft side because of her "boyish" character.

****Spoilers alert****

Remeber when that redhaired girl from stundent council (forgot her name) tried to question the reputation of their club? Yozora stands up for them by basing on their stundent handbook rules and regulations. In short, legal basis and fair-square. But Sena, on the other hand, just because she doesn't want to ruin her game, she threaten the red haired girl using her father's power. That's pretty lame for me. Though both actions were for the sake of the club's reputation and ensurement. But judging by their efforts and consideration. For me Kodaka was so blessed if he'll realized how lucky he is that a Yozora a boyish girl with a cold front personality but a deep person who value things and never forgets an old childhood friend, that's willing to build a club just for him. What the heck Kodaka. She's too precious to be dumped!

...BTW sorry for my english hehe
Nov 28, 2015 11:37 AM
Jun 2013
To be honest as I watched the anime, I notice that Sena and Kodaka are more close to each other than Yozora. There are scenes from every episode where Yozora is over there, were as Sena is next to Kodaka. There are scenes where Sena hangs around Kodaka more often than Yozora. E.g. Kodaka has been to her house a few times; they looked for a birthday present for Kobato together while the other girls were wondering around the mall; there dads have been besties sinch highschool; Kodaka understands that she lives what makes her happy and does things exactly what she wants to do; Kodaka actually met Sena before Yozora (when they were super little); and Sena is Kodaka's betrothed. Kodaka also taught her how to swim when they went to a indoor waterpark and defend her from some guys and gave her a lecture for being oblivious and she understood. At the end of s2 episode 11, Sena confess her love for Kodaka. However, Kodaka knew this would come because he knew the other girls have feelings for him, he pretends that he doesn't know; until Sena confessed how she feels out loud. Deep down Kodaka knows who he loves the most, but he's not ready for that yet. When Rika did a little scolding with him, he took the courage to face Sena and tell her how he feels about her. Like I said, Kodaka knows that he loves Sena since their first meeting, but wasn't aware til now. I came up with the idea of Sena x Kodaka having 3 sons in the future. I thought up some names of three boys. There names are Hiroshi, Takeda, and Kurtis. I was thinking about what there voices would be like in dub version; I didn't imagine what there sub voices sound like. My idea of the boys voices are: Hiroshi - Christopher Bevins
Takeda - Eric Vale
Kurtis - Austin Tindle
This is my idea of what their voices would sound like if it comes true. I hope it does because I have been imagining to see what adventures awaits for Kodaka ending up with Sena.
Raiden9395Nov 28, 2015 12:02 PM
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.