Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Who should Kodaka choose? Mikazuki Yozora or Kashiwazaki Sena?! Let's discuss! (+Other club members)

New
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 16, 2011 4:02 AM
Nov 2010
Tatarata said:
Team Yozora x Kodaka 100%

Sena is so cliché (don't get mad at me for saying that, but that's how I see her). Yes, she is really pretty and fun, but Yozora is that sexy, shy and kind of crazy loyal friend/bad gir that you can't get out of your mind.

Whilst won't go as far as thinking Yozora and Kodaka are the perfect couple, Initially I nominated Kate, but she's not an option.

I agree 100% on Sena being cliché. Even though her character successfully combined a number of clichés, doesn't make her less so as the result.

I have stated somewhere else, that I thought Yozora is the most feminine character. Apparently it is an outrageous assertion, because cutesy love-struck blushing girls are accepted as the feminine benchmark. I suppose the concept of what real girls are like is somewhat warped in anime forums, much like how Yozora has a warped concept of friendship. To me at least, Sena being a galge fan scored negative points, whilst Yozora's frustrating personality is quite interesting compared to the mass of 2D delusions.

The poster above is exactly correct in stating Yozora is an extremely shy and sensitive girl, behind a S streak on Sena and evasive when it comes to Kodaka with plenty of tsun. She's the most 'pure' of the lot and funnily enough, her character class in the VR RPG - Rozen Maiden was spot on - innocent maiden with thorns. I doubt most picked up on the many subtleties of this show.
potplantDec 16, 2011 4:07 AM
Dec 16, 2011 1:27 PM
Nov 2011
Leon-Gun said:
Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:
yeah, Judging by the comments people are entirely missing the point

Everyone is just choosing their favorite character, or at least that's a huge influence on it.

No fucking shit. Isn't that the point of the thread, voting for your "favorite character" to be with Kodaka? You aggravate me more than any other Guilty Crown Fanboy. Your opinion =/= fact. Some people still prefer Yozora over Sena. This thread is more popular so people would come here first. OMG no one will be able to understand how frustrated I get when I read your posts.
No, the whole point of the thread was choosing who would fit Kodaka more.

And most people would choose their favorite character. Why not flame the siscon or yukimura route?

GodlyKyon said:
Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

Everyone is just choosing their favorite character, or at least that's a huge influence on it.

No fucking shit. Isn't that the point of the thread, voting for your "favorite character" to be with Kodaka? You aggravate me more than any other Guilty Crown Fanboy. Your opinion =/= fact. Some people still prefer Yozora over Sena. This thread is more popular so people would come here first. OMG no one will be able to understand how frustrated I get when I read your posts.

Is there an ignore option on This site at all?

Wait a second
Leon-Gun said:
Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

That is the way I interpreted it.

Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

Ok. that post was from a while ago. I suppose you can say that since it says prefer. But from the comments a lot of people is just trashing either Yozora or Sena or even BOTH to justify the other character as being "I love her because she's ..."

The thread states its made for couples. But Your definition of the thread would make it seems like using "couples" is unnecessary, it's more of just voting for the favorite heroine. I also read a lot of posts of "... Is mine so I won't let Kodaka have her!"

And more aggravated than any GC Fanboy? You must be very Mad.

Is there an ignore option on This site at all? Make use of it if there is. I frankly do not see why you are so mad, because I still hate Yozora, but I'm not going to say that I hate it every oppunity now.

I am very mad. You nailed it. I've never seen someone so obnoxious when posting. Don't worry, I would have blocked you instantly. My first post in this thread was already a response to your shitty comments.

Your view of this thread is: bash everyone who doesn't like Sena because I was completely right knowing she'd be popular!!!!!!! Because I looked at some statistics!!!
Done ragin.
Dec 16, 2011 1:30 PM

Sep 2011
Kigen said:
Leon-Gun said:
Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

And most people would choose their favorite character. Why not flame the siscon or yukimura route?

GodlyKyon said:
Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

Is there an ignore option on This site at all?

Wait a second
Leon-Gun said:
Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

That is the way I interpreted it.

Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

Ok. that post was from a while ago. I suppose you can say that since it says prefer. But from the comments a lot of people is just trashing either Yozora or Sena or even BOTH to justify the other character as being "I love her because she's ..."

The thread states its made for couples. But Your definition of the thread would make it seems like using "couples" is unnecessary, it's more of just voting for the favorite heroine. I also read a lot of posts of "... Is mine so I won't let Kodaka have her!"

And more aggravated than any GC Fanboy? You must be very Mad.

Is there an ignore option on This site at all? Make use of it if there is. I frankly do not see why you are so mad, because I still hate Yozora, but I'm not going to say that I hate it every oppunity now.

I am very mad. You nailed it. I've never seen someone so obnoxious when posting. Don't worry, I would have blocked you instantly. My first post in this thread was already a response to your shitty comments.

Your view of this thread is: bash everyone who doesn't like Sena because I was completely right knowing she'd be popular!!!!!!! Because I looked at some statistics!!!
Done ragin.

Nice communicating to you, if you can still see this.

And no, I wasn't bashing everyone, cite it if you can, because I was barely commenting in the last few episodes. And I wasn't about to either because it's pointless has hell to try to fight a fanboy to change his mind.

I was more of just expressing my hate for Yozora at that point of the anime. it'd be complete bullshit with the amount of development ages gotten so far for her to end up with Kodaka.

And yes, This thread is not about voting for your favorite character, but for voting who would be best to end up with Kodaka, but that doesnt have anything to do with why she should end up with kodaka. If anything the more popular character would have more chance(thus the reason why I pointed it out, it wasn't to "bash" Yozora fans).

Edit: after reading, I was very mad in the first 6 pages. I take back everything I said back then, what do you have to say to that?
GodlyKyonDec 16, 2011 1:53 PM
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 22, 2011 8:42 AM

Sep 2011
Scorpion_n said:
GodlyKyon said:

Nice communicating to you, if you can still see this.

And no, I wasn't bashing everyone, cite it if you can, because I was barely commenting in the last few episodes. And I wasn't about to either because it's pointless has hell to try to fight a fanboy to change his mind.

I was more of just expressing my hate for Yozora at that point of the anime. it'd be complete bullshit with the amount of development ages gotten so far for her to end up with Kodaka.

And yes, This thread is not about voting for your favorite character, but for voting who would be best to end up with Kodaka, but that doesnt have anything to do with why she should end up with kodaka. If anything the more popular character would have more chance(thus the reason why I pointed it out, it wasn't to "bash" Yozora fans).

Edit: after reading, I was very mad in the first 6 pages. I take back everything I said back then, what do you have to say to that?

Meh, about this topic, I don't get why people have to hate the opposing main female character, geez. Both of them have their good and bad traits, I understand that some people can't stand something about some characters, but they won't even try to look at the character's good sides. It's impressive how everyone can be so close-minded.

Anyways, I've read some people saying that Sena is the cliche character, I mean, come on guys, first of all, the ones saying this show no facts that represent the validity of this argument. And that is because, THERE IS NONE. It is so damn obvious that Yozora's the most cliched ending because: she's the first girl Kodaka met, and that is a big factor in most animes, which in my opinion kinda kills the surprise factor and makes the plot pretty predictable. Also, she's the childhood friend and somehow, fate brought them together again. THAT is cliche.

Now don't get me wrong, I do like Yozora, but Kodaka gettin together with Sena would get more interesting, that's why I'm rooting for her, at least in the novels.
I don't care about personality matching or chemistry or fate or whatever, trying to infer logic in feelings just doesn't work. I've also said this before but I'm a little more into Sena than Yozora :)

Yozora's good point is that she has long and beautiful black hair...... Not anymore.

It all depends on what appeals to the fan really. Cliche is such an overused term that it has became a cliche to bash a character. Try "genetic " instead, which Sena is not.
Dec 22, 2011 11:46 PM
Dec 2011
Hey I just wanted to join the discussion(atm the sole reason why i joined the site)

For me The Canon Ending I'd go for is Sena goes out with Kodaka. Kodaka Became really close friends with Yozora again. Why Sena?
Well for one her looks, not just her "meat" but her overall design. I simply love that hairpin off hers. And At this point (Anime and Manga) She develops a romantic interest for him. I did read the spoiler that they where arranged in marriage and if she had any feelings for him then.
Why Is Yozora JUST a close friend?
Well I won't deny that Kodaka holds her as an important person, to me it seems that it's because she was his first friend and what she taught him about friends (1 friend vs 100 friends thing.)

For the Ending I'd like to see? Well Open ended with Different OVAs that has a specific end for each of the girls. They're all so loveable(even the "bitchy" Yozora, don't like her mean acts but still love her She's my second choice.) that I'd have somewhat of a bittersweet feeling if Kodaka ends up with just one of them.

I also read some one say Yozora gets pregnant. Is this true?
Dec 23, 2011 12:45 AM

Sep 2011
Ryusen said:
Hey I just wanted to join the discussion(atm the sole reason why i joined the site)

For me The Canon Ending I'd go for is Sena goes out with Kodaka. Kodaka Became really close friends with Yozora again. Why Sena?
Well for one her looks, not just her "meat" but her overall design. I simply love that hairpin off hers. And At this point (Anime and Manga) She develops a romantic interest for him. I did read the spoiler that they where arranged in marriage and if she had any feelings for him then.
Well I won't deny that Kodaka holds her as an important person, to me it seems that it's because she was his first friend and what she taught him about friends (1 friend vs 100 friends thing.)

For the Ending I'd like to see? Well Open ended with Different OVAs that has a specific end for each of the girls. They're all so loveable(even the "bitchy" Yozora, don't like her mean acts but still love her She's my second choice.) that I'd have somewhat of a bittersweet feeling if Kodaka ends up with just one of them.

I think it's in a game that happens...... There's Also a yandere end I heard.
Dec 23, 2011 12:54 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
I like Sena x Kodaka more D:
Dec 23, 2011 12:56 AM
Dec 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Ryusen said:

I think it's in a game that happens...... There's Also a yandere end I heard.

A Game? For what system? Is it translated? Where can I get it?

Yeah, My ideal ending would be some thing like a VN format... With the OVA being the last part of the VN
Dec 28, 2011 1:50 PM

Mar 2010
Lol ill be completly random and say Stella (the steward) lol idk why but i really liked her... but really i guess i would have to say Sena

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Dec 28, 2011 1:53 PM

Mar 2011
Sena or Kobato~
Dec 28, 2011 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
Team Sena all day :D
Back up- Rika xD
Dec 29, 2011 9:37 AM

Sep 2011
I am sure I cleared up all the shit comments I made in this thread......

Right now, Sena it is, even though I voted Kobato
Dec 29, 2011 3:02 PM

Sep 2010
Normally I always go for the childhood friend who seems to have a liking for the main character.
But strange enough I find Sena a more interesting character as a whole (not because of her nice package). Sena and Kodaka just match better imo. There's some nice chemistry between them.

I'm not into lolis and guys and definitely not into incest (people who are probably don't have a sister). So that only leaves Yozora, Sena and Rika. The latter could be interesting if only she showed some personality buried deep inside. But at this point she hasn't, so that's a no as well. Then it becomes difficult. Both have some better character development and are rather likeable. But as stated above, Sena just makes a better pair with Kodaka.

We can't change the world with Anime...

…but we'll try

Vote for your favorite K-ON songs here
Dec 29, 2011 3:04 PM

Jun 2007
i prefer Meat and Kodoka

Yozora and Kodoka to me is too boring and Meat is much more adorable to me.

but the extras are sexy
Rika and Kodoka, would they ever leave the bedroom?
Dec 29, 2011 3:15 PM

Sep 2011
I like Yozora more, so I'll go with Yozora x Kodaka. Yozora's personality is more better than that annoying Meat's.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Dec 29, 2011 4:55 PM

Sep 2011
Sena all the way!
Dec 29, 2011 5:26 PM

Sep 2011
dancu said:
i prefer Meat and Kodoka

Yozora and Kodoka to me is too boring and Meat is much more adorable to me.

but the extras are sexy

haha, yes indeed.

Except for Maria......

Yukimura and Kodaka, Master x Servant

Rika and Kodaka... That is enough said

Kobato and Kodaka. We should have a spin off named "My Little sister Can be this cute!?" Starring Kobato.
Dec 29, 2011 5:33 PM
Jul 2018
I will be happy if the show pairs Kodaka with anyone except Maria.

Yozura i'm 50/50 on now.

Rika and Kodaka could be a OVA ending in the future just for fun :L

Well Oreimo and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai are animated by the same people so that sort of spin off isn't too far fetched xD
Dec 29, 2011 10:07 PM

Sep 2011
Flamereel17 said:
I will be happy if the show pairs Kodaka with anyone except Maria.

Yozura i'm 50/50 on now.

Rika and Kodaka could be a OVA ending in the future just for fun :L

Well Oreimo and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai are animated by the same people so that sort of spin off isn't too far fetched xD

The Oreimo OVAs are not spinoffs though.

There's a spin off of boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai called Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai +, focused on Sena. But too bad it sucks
Dec 30, 2011 3:41 AM
Jul 2018
I wouldn't want to watch this show that much if all the focus is on Sena :/, so not too keen on that spin off.
Dec 30, 2011 4:26 AM

Dec 2010
dancu said:

If Rika had her way, no.
Dec 30, 2011 10:20 AM

Apr 2011
I'd love to see some Sena/Kobato, if Kodak a doesn't choose either of them. ;) Granted, those are my two favorite girls n then its a toss-up between trap n poo-obsessed loli nun.
Dec 30, 2011 11:37 AM

Apr 2011
I liked Yozora x Kodaka but I would go with Kodaka and Sena because Sena really had strong feelings for him even that time when those guys at the pool tried to mess with her, Kodaka showed up and made them go way. So they both have feeling for each other.
Dec 30, 2011 1:07 PM
Feb 2011
pretty much any of them but Yozora would be a fairly good pair. But Sena would probably be the best choice. They would be the only actual couple. Yozora would get bitch slapped left and right. She is a bitch after all. I would never take a woman like her.
Dec 30, 2011 1:18 PM

Dec 2011
The main reason I support Sena is because Yozora should really just be his good friend. After thinking about it for a bit, all they were after was making friends, and so long as they achieve that, I'd be happy for Yozora. On top of that, Yozora does not give any signs of wanting an intimate relationship with Kodaka, and Sena on the other hand does.
TL;DR - He saw Sena naked, so he has to take responsibility.
Dec 30, 2011 10:52 PM

Sep 2011
korn7809 said:
pretty much any of them but Yozora would be a fairly good pair. But Sena would probably be the best choice. They would be the only actual couple. Yozora would get bitch slapped left and right. She is a bitch after all. I would never take a woman like her.

You can't seriously implyMaria and Kodaka is a better couple than SoraTaka..... Otherwise, I agree
Flamereel17 said:
I wouldn't want to watch this show that much if all the focus is on Sena :/, so not too keen on that spin off.

Well, I am not either. The artwork made Kodaka look like CRAP. And the original humor the series had was taken away with more Romance. It's in Shounen Square BTW(It came to me as a surprise at first that Jump did LN adaptions)

Still, I really like Sena.

DarChronicle said:
The main reason I support Sena is because Yozora should really just be his good friend. After thinking about it for a bit, all they were after was making friends, and so long as they achieve that, I'd be happy for Yozora. On top of that, Yozora does not give any signs of wanting an intimate relationship with Kodaka, and Sena on the other hand does.
TL;DR - He saw Sena naked, so he has to take responsibility.

I was thinking they should be friends too. But...... It's almost impossible to have a normal female friend in anime... ESPECIALLY a harem. But this is a special case, which Sena has a better chance of ending up with Kodaka... Who know?
Dec 31, 2011 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
I'd rather have humor than romance if this has another season, I bet alot of people will disagree with my view. If this show is more romance oriented then it kind of takes away the show's main point and would become even more of a harem.

I like Sena as a pairing with Kodaka but the show has to have quite a bit of humour and even screentime for all the characters as they made the show even better :)
Jan 1, 2012 9:00 PM

Sep 2011
Flamereel17 said:
I'd rather have humor than romance if this has another season, I bet alot of people will disagree with my view. If this show is more romance oriented then it kind of takes away the show's main point and would become even more of a harem.

I like Sena as a pairing with Kodaka but the show has to have quite a bit of humour and even screentime for all the characters as they made the show even better :)

I kind of agree. But I WOULD NOT like the anime to not be romantically developed at all, rather, I want ROMANCE COMEDY.

I would like to make this clear. I hate Yozora's character, that much is clear. BUT, I also like the fact she treats the characters the way, it makes the show entertaining.
Jan 2, 2012 3:43 AM
Jul 2018
GodlyKyon said:
Flamereel17 said:

I kind of agree. But I WOULD NOT like the anime to not be romantically developed at all, rather, I want ROMANCE COMEDY.

I would like to make this clear. I hate Yozora's character, that much is clear. BUT, I also like the fact she treats the characters the way, it makes the show entertaining.

I agree, A romance comedy is the best of both worlds.

I don't mind Yozora's character when she treats the other characters in own sadistic way, especially to Maria :L, I like it sometimes as it just makes the other characters give a reaction which is entertaining.
The one side character I really don't like is Maria, she's so urgh -.-
Jan 2, 2012 3:50 PM

Sep 2011
Flamereel17 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Flamereel17 said:

I don't mind Yozora's character when she treats the other characters in own sadistic way, especially to Maria :L, I like it sometimes as it just makes the other characters give a reaction which is entertaining.

IMO, I can't care for her at all. I said this before, but I freaking love the fact she introduced Kate, I LOVE her. Also, WRONG CHOICE FOR VOICE!!!! I dislike Index just as much.

Either way, Kobato is wayy cuter, gotta love Kobato.
Jan 2, 2012 6:17 PM

Nov 2007
Sena by far.
Jan 2, 2012 7:38 PM

Apr 2011
imo 100% definately yozora and kodaka cause sena and kodaka is too boring :P
and cause yozoras awesome XD
Jan 2, 2012 7:45 PM

Jun 2009
for the first time I don't really care which one...

but after that "Universe" shout! Sena FTW!
Jan 2, 2012 9:52 PM

Jan 2009
Rika, of course. EXCALIBUR!
Jan 3, 2012 3:39 AM
Jul 2018
GodlyKyon said:
Flamereel17 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Flamereel17 said:

IMO, I can't care for her at all. I said this before, but I freaking love the fact she introduced Kate, I LOVE her. Also, WRONG CHOICE FOR VOICE!!!! I dislike Index just as much.

Kobato is better than Maria in every single way possible, Just wish her Reisys VI Felicity Sumeragi self would go and kick Maria's church preaching butt :L

This show would be better without Maria for sure, though it's always fun to see Yozora manipulating her so easily xD
Jan 3, 2012 10:02 AM

Nov 2007
Its Yozora!!!!
Because I want them to.. :DD
i like Sena too but For me, i think Yozora and Kodaka have a great chemistry.. :D
Jan 3, 2012 3:12 PM

Sep 2011
Flamereel17 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Flamereel17 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Flamereel17 said:

Kobato is better than Maria in every single way possible, Just wish her Reisys VI Felicity Sumeragi self would go and kick Maria's church preaching butt :L

This show would be better without Maria for sure, though it's always fun to see Yozora manipulating her so easily xD

Hmm, I am not so sure... Kate is so lovable after all, just 1 chapter and I announce her one of my favorite heroines in this series. I guess have Kate IN PLACE of her is great. Oh, Kobato is better, no questions, but their fights is as good and Yozora and Sena's! Better even, theirs' is adorable and not threatening.

inn0centdem0n said:
Its Yozora!!!!
i like Sena too but For me, i think Yozora and Kodaka have a great chemistry.. :D

I still don't get why people think they have great CHEMISTRY? She might make a good friend and all, but I don't see her romantically involved with Kodaka at all, Sena has down wayy more than her in that aspect
Jan 4, 2012 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
From the 12 episodes, Sena and Kodaka have had more chemistry building moments and when Yozura bullies Sena, Kodaka is the one who always breaks it up and usually backs up Sena.

Apart from the childhood friend tag, Kodaka and Yozura haven't had any chemistry building moments that I can remember apart from maybe the balcony scene in episode 10.

But that's just my view
Jan 4, 2012 7:34 PM
Dec 2011
inn0centdem0n said:
Its Yozora!!!!

Well said Dhey-Chan.. :) Well trained. Eh I still like Sena if I haven't stated it before, I just like Yozora more.

Flamereel17 said:

This. It might turn out to be like Baka and Test Season 2, when it started focusing on the romance the show went down. AKA nothing was that funny 5-13. Though 1-4 were still hilarious.
Jan 4, 2012 8:38 PM

Sep 2010
Well as of now

Kodaka/Yukimura is my OTP why?

Spoilers from light novel

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 5, 2012 1:59 PM

Sep 2011
Roloko said:
Well as of now

Kodaka/Yukimura is my OTP why?

Spoilers from light novel

Come on, everyone clicks on the Spoilers anyways. Because if you didn't you wouldn'd know what they are even saying.

Looks like we are on the same boat now, and I am not a dipshit, I am not sure why but I just tend to be extremely mad in this forum
Jan 5, 2012 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
It doesn't really spoil it that much, as Yukimura isn't exactly a main character. Though if a second season occurs I will be interested to see how it's carried out when it's revealed
Jan 8, 2012 2:37 PM

Jul 2009
Sena =3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2012 4:05 PM

Sep 2011
KyonSmith said:
Sena =3

It wasn't just by chance that you are my first MAL friend it seems ^_^
Feb 11, 2012 12:25 AM
Feb 2009
Obviously Sena. I mean, come on... Sena is just way better than Yozora. Kodaka and Yozora can stay as friends.

I don't see Kodaka x Yozora's the lovey-dovey moments so far in the anime. Well their childhood sure is sweet and all but I only see that will bring them to be friends, not lover... Kodaka x Sena's moments this far are cuter and better.

And, Yozora is just too mean. I kinda get it why she doesn't have any friend =_= Sena didn't do anything wrong to her but Yozora was harsh to her... So yeah, Sena wins.
Mar 7, 2012 10:25 PM
Nov 2011
I vote for Sena just because haha.
Anyone else feel bad for her? I feel like she always gets picked on >.<
Mar 8, 2012 12:31 AM

Feb 2008
Flamereel17Apart from the childhood friend tag, Kodaka and Yozura haven't had any chemistry building moments that I can remember apart from maybe the balcony scene in episode 10. [/quote said:

That's what worries me. It's obvious that if he chooses one in the end, it would be Yozora. She is the main heroine after all, she comes before Meat. That's why I'm not picking the novels. But oh well, the novels go far beyond the anime. Who knows what happened after Kodaka finding out. Their relation would probably deepen and he'll fall for her sooner or later.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 8, 2012 3:29 PM

Sep 2011
ZetaZaku said:
Flamereel17Apart from the childhood friend tag, Kodaka and Yozura haven't had any chemistry building moments that I can remember apart from maybe the balcony scene in episode 10. [/quote said:

That's what worries me. It's obvious that if he chooses one in the end, it would be Yozora. She is the main heroine after all, she comes before Meat. That's why I'm not picking the novels. But oh well, the novels go far beyond the anime. Who knows what happened after Kodaka finding out. Their relation would probably deepen and he'll fall for her sooner or later.

I don't think so, at least from what I persume, Kodaka didn't fall only for Yozora
Mar 8, 2012 3:42 PM

Jan 2012
Sena was funny at first......Buuut...am i the only one that got annoyed whenever a scene where Sena and Kodaka are together? I ship Yozora and Kodaka. I knew Yozora would be my main choice before i even saw up to episode 6.

Sena is a stupid bitch who deserves to be punched in the face. I mean....What? 0=).

That being said....
Mar 8, 2012 3:47 PM

Jan 2012
yuiriko said:
I think that Yozora should be only Kodaka's friend. Sena is nicer for him than that trap. Sena-chan was trying to be nice to Yozora too, but Yozora is so conceited that she can't be polite to anyone -.-

If he ended up with Sena. That would end all of my involvement with the series and i would toss anything i had of it in the trash where it belongs. That's. How much. A romantic character choice means to me in an anime. If i do not agree with the character the lead chooses, then i will completely disregard anything that happened in the anime as good and regard it henceforth as garbage.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.