MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Who should Kodaka choose? Mikazuki Yozora or Kashiwazaki Sena?! Let's discuss! (+Other club members)

Pages (9) -0.6 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 3.4 » ... Last »
Poll: Which pairing do you prefer?

10-25-11, 1:37 AM

I voted for Sena. Cause, well, I like her more than Yozora. And, she seems to go along better with Kodaka than Yozora. Especially after EP. 3. Yeah, I know Kodaka and Yozora were once friends, but that's what makes the relationship with Sena more plausible and interesting, since, well, it' always better to be with someone other than a old friend. Makes the relationship more interesting.

But, I'll be happy with whoever Kodaka gets. The entire cast seems to be awesome, so, no problems. He's one lucky guy! :D

10-25-11, 6:27 AM

Hoppy said:
Maria or true harem end

Maria is the true choice!

10-25-11, 6:51 AM

i believe he should go with Yozora because i think Sena just trying to tap something. Also, Sena doesnt seem into the whole making friends thing, while Yozora is serious. Sena is already surrounded, just not close to any guy, so there fore Yozora pwns all
Banner.jpg

10-25-11, 7:04 AM

5layer said:
I often like the cool types, but Yozora is just plain annoying.

Why even make a poll like this when nobody has even seen the other characters in the anime yet? Should have waited instead.

FEEL FREE TO USE WHATEVER YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SERIES WHETHER IT'S FROM THE ANIME, MANGA OR NOVEL CONCERNING YOZORA OR SENA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH KODAKA.

So if you're a newb to Boku wa then you shouldn't proceed if you don't want to be exposed to spoilers. :P Plus this poll is pretty popular already. But thank you for your input. n___n

I'm a pro-Yozora so... I'd prefer not to see him end up with Sena(though I saw on the net that Sena is more popular than Yozora because she likes eroge -big argument-, because she's "moar feminine"...). I really like Yozora's "S" side, which is really funny to me ^.^

So... Yozora x Kodaka ftw _o//

Totally agree with you bra.

Modified by NukeninIzaya, 10-25-11, 7:31 AM

10-25-11, 10:49 AM
Forum Moderator
I am definitely rooting for Yozora both her appearance and her behavior are more appealing to me then that of Sena.
I also like the childhood connection to Kodaka which gives her a advantage over Sena when in comes to appeal from Kodaka.
Tho this may as well put her in a bad spot for him to be just seeing her as a friend.
It should also be mentioned that Yozora is usually the one that starts with the harassing of Sena she was the one that killed Sena first in the video game she also waited till Sena got killed be the boss in the virtual reality game thing from Rika.
And then off course there was the rape part in the group story they where writhing.
Yozora can be very cruel which i like for some reason.

10-25-11, 10:59 AM

PeKan said:
Yozora is mean..

She is, poor Maria, she needs to be nice to her, she won't be going to Heaven bullying a nun.

10-25-11, 12:58 PM

There's a good reason on why sena is more popular...... I won't tell for now.

But I who's reading the novels, thinks Yozora's is kind of...... Sadististic.

I like sena better, but I would not mind:
Kobato
Maria
Rika
Yukimura
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

10-25-11, 12:59 PM

Wow, no one likes Rika?
I didn't expect that......

10-25-11, 12:59 PM

he should go with her imouto =3 *crossing finger

10-25-11, 2:17 PM

GodlyKyon said:
There's a good reason on why sena is more popular...... I won't tell for now.

But I who's reading the novels, thinks Yozora's is kind of...... Sadististic.

I like sena better, but I would not mind:
Kobato
Maria
Rika
Yukimura

Why don't you share with us your reasoning? What is this "good reason" for sena being more popular? I'm curious, and plus one of the rules to this poll is that it's fine to utilize whatever you know from either the light novels, manga or animation. Also, why is Yozora not another option? Just cause she's kind of sadistic? Come on now. If you can accept Sena's weird "lick my feet" thing you should at least be able to withstand a little S.

10-25-11, 3:12 PM

I'm just throwing this out there now, Kodaka pairing with anyone is fine but, YozoraxSena is the true pairing. I'm pretty sure that's what all Novel readers want, right? lmfao..It's obvious that Sena is a masochist for Yozo..especially since:

But for this poll, YozoraxKodaka - It just feels "right". Plus, Sena can have anyone she wants with those jugs.

I wouldn't mind KodakaxRika though...But that's just for my amusement...
_______

I also never understood why people always thought Yozora was such a bitch yet don't see anything wrong with Sena making people lick her feet and degrade them for being "Second-rate" just cause "she's rich". Lets not forget having Yozora raped in one of their story role play(or something)..

Only conclusion I come to is Yozora's comments seem more harsh cause she's clever and more "diverse" in being a bitch..

10-25-11, 3:51 PM

RealScreamer said:
I'm just throwing this out there now, Kodaka pairing with anyone is fine but, YozoraxSena is the true pairing. I'm pretty sure that's what all Novel readers want, right? lmfao..It's obvious that Sena is a masochist for Yozo..especially since:

Lmao, but I'm pretty sure Yozora isn't the type that would be into girls . And if something like that happened the author might be assassinated by the combined forces of KodakaxSena and KodakaxYozora fans. Nonetheless it is an amusing scenario. But it is things like this that make me think Sena might even possibly confess to Yozora one of these chapters. xD Then Yozora would definetly be paired up Kodaka.. and I have no problem with something like that playing out. But at the same time I want Kodaka to choose Yozora not as an alternative.

Also.. Sena said that if Kobato was handed to her on a silver platter that she'd violate her.. and she was serious too. xD... Hm.. she's got some Bisexual tendencies don't you think?

Plus, Sena can have anyone she wants with those jugs.

Also agree with this entirely xD Sena could get anyone after developing her social skills just a bit. Plus, she's filthy rich. Best psychiatry money can buy. *ahem* but perhaps I'm getting too in depth.

I also never understood why people always thought Yozora was such a bitch yet don't see anything wrong with Sena making people lick her feet and degrade them for being "Second-rate" just cause "she's rich". Lets not forget having Yozora raped in one of their story role play(or something)..

Only conclusion I come to is Yozora's comments seem more harsh cause she's clever and more "diverse" in being a bitch..

Exactly! But that's because Sena fans are too busy looking at her jugs to think to that extent. But just for the sake of correction, Yozora was actually the one who wrote that rape story about Sena xD;; I completely agree with her being more diverse than Sena.
Modified by NukeninIzaya, 10-25-11, 3:57 PM

10-25-11, 4:24 PM

NukeninIzaya said:
Lmao, but I'm pretty sure Yozora isn't the type that would be into girls . And if something like that happened the author might be assassinated by the combined forces of KodakaxSena and KodakaxYozora fans. Nonetheless it is an amusing scenario. But it is things like this that make me think Sena might even possibly confess to Yozora one of these chapters. xD Then Yozora would definetly be paired up Kodaka.. and I have no problem with something like that playing out. But at the same time I want Kodaka to choose Yozora not as an alternative.

Also.. Sena said that if Kobato was handed to her on a silver platter that she'd violate her.. and she was serious too. xD... Hm.. she's got some Bisexual tendencies don't you think?

Yeah, but Yozora is kinda boyish, so i can see a bit of yuri between the two, lol.

Well...Who wouldn't violate Kobato? :X I mean, I'm straight to the fullest, but, Kobato's incredibly adorable, and I totally understand Sena with her Kobato obsession, ha.

Exactly! But that's because Sena fans are too busy looking at her jugs to think to that extent. But just for the sake of correction, Yozora was actually the one who wrote that rape story about Sena xD;; I completely agree with her being more diverse than Sena.

Hmm, I don't know. Despite Sena and Yozora fans always picking sides, I'm very much fans of both, like them equally for different reasons, but side a bit more with Yozora for being hated most of the time....Yes, I remember clearly now that Yozora was the one because I remember dying of laughter, so, yes - correction should be made on my part.

But I digress. I don't really see the need to hate either of the two girls - both of them arguing with eachother, calling eachother names and good chemistry is the reason I like this series. If Yozora wasn't harsh as she was, this would be really boring. And if Sena wasn't the way she was, it would be boring..Like I said..Don't see how anyone can hate either for making the show pretty damn funny, for Just being a "bitch" and a "piece of meat".

10-25-11, 4:40 PM

But I digress. I don't really see the need to hate either of the two girls - both of them arguing with eachother, calling eachother names and good chemistry is the reason I like this series. If Yozora wasn't harsh as she was, this would be really boring. And if Sena wasn't the way she was, it would be boring..Like I said..Don't see how anyone can hate either for making the show pretty damn funny, for Just being a "bitch" and a "piece of meat".

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't have much againjst sena, I just don't want her to end up with Kodaka. :P Sena and Yozora make an epic comedy routine.

Anyway, looks like Yozora is kicking ass in the polls atm. Awesome. n__n

* And yes, I would also gladly violate Kaboto. Friggin moe. But, my point was that Sena is a little too female friendly. To the point of me speculating that she may be bisexual.
Modified by NukeninIzaya, 10-25-11, 6:28 PM

10-25-11, 7:36 PM

Yozora ftw *-* I really don't know how anyone can hate her... For me, she's one of the best characters ever, she's so unique. I do like Sena too, but I just can't acept Kodaka with anyone else unless Yozora. KodakaxYozora forever ♥

10-25-11, 7:38 PM

as of right now i like sozora more but seems like theyre making it kodaka x blondy

10-26-11, 7:14 PM

I like Sena but I'm more of a YozoraxKodaka fan ^_^
I like her personality more than Sena's :p

YOZORA FTW!

10-26-11, 11:00 PM

I like Sena because she somehow has that cute factor in her personality. She's also a hardcore gamer and spends sleepless nights just to play. I can relate. :D

Tch. I'm out of words to describe. xD

I support SenaXKodaka. But I prefer having Sena all to myself.

10-27-11, 12:02 AM

One word describes Yozora's predicament - Tragic. Therefore, rooting for such characters would be my own preference, and that she's in a way the 'life of the party' that is the neighbour's club - whilst unofficially the leader, members do look to her for the final approval whenever an activity comes up. Also in the scope of things, she has the most growth potential possible - as much as a low starting point might actually be a good thing.

HOWEVER, if the question to be interpreted strictly as in who would be best for Kodaka, it's a different answer. I would say Kate, of what little we've seen thus far in the novels. Kodaka is, unlike Yozora or Sena, way too conscious of other people's opinions. It's what led to his apparent disappearance 10 years ago in the first instance and that trait has not changed. Kate is the total opposite of him, a carefree character that's the antidote to Kodaka's fettering ways.

10-27-11, 2:39 AM

sena cuz i love her so much <3 and i don't like yozora

10-27-11, 9:07 AM

Sena is awesome...

Why u all like Yozora meh...

10-27-11, 10:42 AM
News Moderator
w. Trap guy!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

10-27-11, 12:59 PM

Yozora to me is the tragic anti-heroine. I think it's quite obvious that she's in love with Kodaka and has no idea what to do. She is extremely jealous and possessive and tends to bully Sena in an attempt to vent out her frustrations. One possible reason I see for her bitchy behavior would be her not so platonic feelings for kodaka, How long has she been harboring these feelings? and how strong are they?

I just can't see why Yozora deserves all the hate. I love Yozora and she definetly doesn't deserve it! Nothing short of Yozora killing Sena for Kodaka will make me stop rooting for her! (Although that would also be pretty nice ending ;D jk jk xD)
Modified by NukeninIzaya, 10-28-11, 10:50 AM

10-27-11, 11:11 PM

why yozora winning? she hella mean like a bully and she said "dont lump me with those ppl"
she sure acts like one. especially after ep 4
i seen a lot of tsundere in different anime and majority of them came out on top of my like list, even if they didnt, i didnt hate them and they were still likable, but yozora the first so far that went on my hate list......

yes sena seem like she very arrogant but she also has a very likable side displayed in ep 3
so even if she a tsundere, its very moderate, something you can deal with but yozora you dont really seem like you can deal with that girl

so i dont really care who he ends up with as long as it not yozora but since this is a anime and they were childhood friends its pretty obvious who he gonna end up with so meh
Modified by MidnightKaz, 10-27-11, 11:27 PM

10-28-11, 1:53 AM

NukeninIzaya said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't have much againjst sena, I just don't want her to end up with Kodaka. :P Sena and Yozora make an epic comedy routine.

Anyway, looks like Yozora is kicking ass in the polls atm. Awesome. n__n

* And yes, I would also gladly violate Kaboto. Friggin moe. But, my point was that Sena is a little too female friendly. To the point of me speculating that she may be bisexual.

Definitely.

Oh and yes - I know..It does seem weird how she plays eroge, loves Kobato to a certain extent and is a masochist for Yozora, lol. I wouldn't be surprised...

MidnightKaz said:
why yozora winning? she hella mean like a bully and she said "dont lump me with those ppl"

Yozora's winning because not everyone has the same opinion, lol. So is Sena...I don't think Yozora is a Tsundere...She's labeled as Sadist...Sena is the only tsundere here..

MidnightKaz said:
yes sena seem like she very arrogant but she also has a very likable side displayed in ep 3
so even if she a tsundere, its very moderate, something you can deal with but yozora you dont really seem like you can deal with that girl

That's because only Sena's good side has been shown, so far. And, Yozora is mostly like that to Sena and Maria due to always wanting to get her way because it's her club and they interfere with her plans..I haven't seen her mean to Kobato, Rika or Kodaka(to the extent of sena/maria comment she makes)...

MidnightKaz said:
but since this is a anime and they were childhood friends its pretty obvious who he gonna end up with

And it's pretty logical....Don't see any reasons he would(or should) end up with any of the girls more than Yozora...other than "nicer than yozora" - which is pretty stupid since Sena isn't the love interest. Yozora's not meant to be nice to her just to get to be with Kodaka.

10-28-11, 2:17 AM

NukeninIzaya said:
Yozora to me is the tragic anti-heroine. I think it's quite obvious that she's in love with Kodaka and has no idea what to do. She is extremely jealous and possessive and tends to bully Sena in an attempt to vent out her frustrations. One possible reason I see for her bitchy behavior would be her not so platonic feelings for kodaka, How long has she been harboring these feelings? and how strong are they?

We know Sena likes Kodaka, very much. And I think Sena adores Yozora to the point of obsession, I wouldn't be surprised if Sena confesses her feelings to her instead of Kodaka. ( I also suspect she may be bisexual. ) But anyway....

We know Yozora has had no friends since Kodaka left, and that she is now seriously socially impaired. She sucks at making friends, has had no one to talk to(to the point she created an air friend), and that her personality was actually decent 10 years ago. What would have changed her so much? What made her into an untrusting introvert? Why is she so Cynical?

Maybe its because her best friend left her without saying anything 10 years ago? Maybe because she was actually in love with her best friend 10 years ago? How would she feel if she finally had another chance at friendship or whatever and then a blond bombshell hotter than her appears right in front of her and ruins everything? What did she feel when it seemed like Kodaka forgot about her(sora)? How will she get better when the object of her affection is constantly surrounded by beautiful women and is getting closer and closer to some of them? The fact she cut off her hair means she's desperate and she knows she's losing BAD, imo.

I think Yozora's feelings for Kodaka run deeper than Sena's, way deeper. This is what I believe will allow her to win Kodaka's heart. I mean look at what Yozora has been through: 10 years later. She reunites with the guy. She now looks completely different, and the guy obviously doesn't recognizes her. Heck, he might not even remember their time together. She was frozen in fear. If he indeed not remember her, then all her memories with him in the past are now worthless. Her only 'BFF' turns out to be not so forever after all. But all these changed in the classroom scene.

So she has a plan. What if she can reproduce the condition that led them together 10 years ago? It shouldn't be hard at all. She knows that Kodaka is still as crowd-aversive as before. They can't be fight buddies anymore. But what they can do is, instead of fighting other people together, she can proposes that they can befriend other people together. Hopefully this can recreate the condition that led to their friendship.

Then why didn't Yozora just tell Kodaka 'hey we were friends, remember?' I believe this is because Yozora loves Kodaka. It might be that she wants Kodaka to fall in love with her, not because of their past relation, but because of her current girl self. She wants him to fall in love with the now her.

The plan would have worked too, if certain people didn't join. Do you honestly expect me to believe that this huge chunk of plot was for shit? To just be tossed away for some piece of meat who happens to have blonde hair, big boobs, blue eyes, plays eroge and is a wannabe S and M tsun? As amazing as that sounds.. .A story as good as Boku wa tomodachi does not deserve such a retardidly shallow ending. Yeah fucking right. Sena has just jumped into the race for Kodaka with her cheap "arranged marriage" card too. I don't mind her presenting a challenge but it would just be complete and utter bullshit for her to win.

Also, to get even more in depth and realistic.. Sena is fucking filthy rich. So some guy rejects you. Big. Fucking. Deal. Get over it, your rich.. and whatever social, mental, or emotioal impairments you recieve from that rejection can be easily handled cause you can afford the best psychiatrist in the world. You'll also live a wealthy and sucessful life. And it seems to me that Yozora has trouble with her family. She never ever mentions anything about her family to anybody. Except when she told Kodaka about her mom's "you dont need to make 100 friends" saying when they were kids. Yozora needs Kodaka more than Sena ever will. Maybe I'm just yelling in the dark.. but I KNOW that im hitting close to home.

I just can't see why Yozora deserves all the hate. I love Yozora and she definetly doesn't deserve it! Nothing short of Yozora killing Sena for Kodaka will make me stop rooting for her! (Although that would also be pretty nice ending ;D jk jk xD)

Damn, I don't even think the author delves that deep into Yozora like you just did. BTW, some of what your saying hasn't happened yet. Is it in the novels or something?

For the most part Yozora seems to have the inside track. Of all the girls, Kodaka's conversations with her seem the most give and take interactions.

Sena seems to be "me me me" all the time. Although she does have her charming moments too.

Rika just wants to fucked by his hard mecha sword.

Yukimura seems more interested in being him rather than being with him.

Lolicon nun, umm... no.

Siscon, not really getting that vibe either.

I don't consider Yozora a bully as much as she's quite manipulative. She has the ability to get you to do what she wants using mostly her wits, not her brawn.
Modified by Cirris, 10-28-11, 2:30 AM

10-28-11, 4:16 AM

he must stay away from these 2 witchs
these 2 girls are the worst of humans kind thy must never get Frindes

10-28-11, 5:46 AM

I only watch the anime.
Yozora
Partially because of childhood friend thingy.
Even though , I like Sena as a character more than Yozora.
Yozora like Kodaka much more than any other characters.
I'm sure the anime/novel will eventually go deeper into her character and show her sweet side as well as Kodaka notice her positive points and falls in love with the current Yozora.
Since she is suppose to be the main female character.

But i'm still worried that Sena will end up with Kodaka since she seems to be the most popular while yozora is the least popular of the harem.
Sena is also an important character so there's such possibilities.

Sorry for my bad english and my weird explanation.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

10-28-11, 9:12 AM

Yozora's Is a bitch, I'm hoping people won't like her as much as the series goes along.

There Is a lot of people who like Sena better. I mean I could prove it through a lot of ways.......

10-28-11, 10:58 AM

GodlyKyon said:
Yozora's Is a bitch, I'm hoping people won't like her as much as the series goes along.

There Is a lot of people who like Sena better. I mean I could prove it through a lot of ways.......

Go ahead. Just make sure you know what you're talking about and look out for spoilers if you don't want'em.

Damn, I don't even think the author delves that deep into Yozora like you just did. BTW, some of what your saying hasn't happened yet. Is it in the novels or something?

For the most part Yozora seems to have the inside track. Of all the girls, Kodaka's conversations with her seem the most give and take interactions.

Sena seems to be "me me me" all the time. Although she does have her charming moments too.

Lolicon nun, umm... no.

I don't consider Yozora a bully as much as she's quite manipulative. She has the ability to get you to do what she wants using mostly her wits, not her brawn.

Thank you! I just hope the author understands Yozora to this extent. He most likely does, and that is why I think Yozora will end up with Kodaka. It would be foolish to throw all of that information down the toilet just for some blonde bombshell.

I'm glad you took the time to read it. Yes, all of that has happened in the novel. Specifically in volumes 3-6. I'm sorry for not putting spoiler format.. i wrote so much I forgot to add that in. You also seem to have of a good understanding of the characters. Sena is definetly "me me me" all the time. That was spot on.
Modified by NukeninIzaya, 10-28-11, 11:03 AM

10-28-11, 11:42 AM

NukeninIzaya said:
enjoyed reading your response however here is mines shortly:
Yozora has an attitude problem. Hitting Maria as of last episode was utterly BS! I would never anything that looks like a child. I don't accept Yozora due that kind of attitude. She will beat the living shit out of you for something while Sena will gently not from her attitude. Not as impulsive as Yozora would be.

I am rooting though in thee end for Maria. She is just one of those that has the Turner Syndrome notion and just looks like child for her age and all.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

10-28-11, 11:44 AM

Yumekichi11 said:
NukeninIzaya said:
enjoyed reading your response however here is mines shortly:
Yozora has an attitude problem. Hitting Maria as of last episode was utterly BS! I would never anything that looks like a child. I don't accept Yozora due that kind of attitude. She will beat the living shit out of you for something while Sena will gently not from her attitude. Not as impulsive as Yozora would be.

I am rooting though in thee end for Maria. She is just one of those that has the Turner Syndrome notion and just looks like child for her age and all.

Maria is loli in age, she's 10.

10-28-11, 12:28 PM

Yumekichi11 said:
NukeninIzaya said:

While Sena will gently tell you to get down on your knees you low commoner and lick her shoe. I think that was what you mean't to say.

10-28-11, 1:12 PM

dat ass.jpg

or

NIKU!!!!!
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

Momo=Coke, Yami=Pepsi, Mikan=Sunkist, Yui=Dr. Pepper, Lala=Diet Coke, Nana=RC Cola

10-28-11, 2:24 PM

NukeninIzaya said:
GodlyKyon said:

Go ahead. Just make sure you know what you're talking about and look out for spoilers if you don't want'em.

Lolicon nun, umm... no.

Thank you! I just hope the author understands Yozora to this extent. He most likely does, and that is why I think Yozora will end up with Kodaka. It would be foolish to throw all of that information down the toilet just for some blonde bombshell.

I'm glad you took the time to read it. Yes, all of that has happened in the novel. Specifically in volumes 3-6. I'm sorry for not putting spoiler format.. i wrote so much I forgot to add that in. You also seem to have of a good understanding of the characters. Sena is definetly "me me me" all the time. That was spot on.

Alright. I've read up to vol. 3 so not much problem.

- Sena almost is the only character that has hone on the popularity polls
- there's a spin-off based off of her serialized in Shonen Square
- there more arcs focused around her(do far as I read).
- from what I heard, 90% of doujins are based ofc of her, not sure if true though...... As I imagine there's a lot based off of Rika as well.
- she's blonde!!!!!!

At any rate, these are my proof, Or support.

The reason why people may dislike her is because her bullying of Sena, Maria, and Yukimura are very unreasonable. While she completely understands the concept of bullying. Plus the fact there's very little understanding of her obtained.

10-28-11, 3:01 PM

"Plus the fact there's very little understanding of her obtained."

This is part of the 'interesting' side of Yozora. If Eva had a perfectly unambiguous ending, the fandom would not trout it as the omgwtfbbq piece as it is now - whilst I still think it's just about above average but it shows a bit of mystery is always alluring to some.

The spin-off is, to me a sign that Sena the main series may either not consider Sena, or not resolve Sena x Kodaka romantically as the fandom wants.

Sena rather enjoys Yozora's S. Maria is...effectively a pet, 家畜. Yukimura ended up winning due to Yozora's miscalculation.

10-28-11, 4:56 PM

potplant said:
"Plus the fact there's very little understanding of her obtained."

This is part of the 'interesting' side of Yozora. If Eva had a perfectly unambiguous ending, the fandom would not trout it as the omgwtfbbq piece as it is now - whilst I still think it's just about above average but it shows a bit of mystery is always alluring to some.

The spin-off is, to me a sign that Sena the main series may either not consider Sena, or not resolve Sena x Kodaka romantically as the fandom wants.

Sena rather enjoys Yozora's S. Maria is...effectively a pet, 家畜. Yukimura ended up winning due to Yozora's miscalculation.

And? How's that revelant to my point being that Sena is the most popular character in the series? Other most popular characters of other light novel series Aldo get s spin off manga
Example:
Toaru kagaku no railgun
nagato yuki-chan no shoushitsu

Can't think of many others
Also, I meant that it's not understood WHY she is so mean to the other characters, and when she does she just try go play it off with a "kidding!" to justify her actions. This leads to 1 thing: she's probably a sadist, screw that she's definitely one.(how do you cross lines out?)

This is probably why people don't like her:
Too much cruelty and not enough development. Even if she's cruel, she would e been liked if she had development(eg Kirino).

And my point about people liking sena with their shoeing of it being prominent. ESPRCIALLY the part about doujinshis

10-28-11, 5:35 PM

I don't go around claiming Sena is a generic fetish blob that once established hardly moved an inch development personality wise between vol 3-7 of the novel. Note this is my exaggerated opinion to the argument that Yozora being the bitch (which as e-opinion goes, is as valid as the previous one).

Great people love Sena. Good for them. I'm also very glad for you that you have the majority support of the fan base being a Sena fan, whilst I fail to see how this validates one's opinion or not, given this poll is about opinions rather than statistics. In recent memory it was pretty easy to predict Kuroneko would be widely popular, too. More interestingly, and drawing parallels to the discussion here is how Kuroneko's supporters somehow included the fact that Kirino is UNLIKABLE (to them) as an attribute for Kuroneko being popular. I do not believe you for an instant when you said had Yozora had more development people would like her more - no, there are plenty of development (not yet in anime or manga) but as long as Yozora's different to Sena (which is a preference only), there will always be a divide.

Yozora is a sadist, that's basically her canon setting. Just like Sena being the narcissist. As far as comedy goes - which is what I get out of the series, instead of say romance. I'll simply admit that I enjoyed Yozora as a character more (more hah! that's cunning! moments), also don't mind Sena being the moe blob she is.

Also when dealing with rom-coms, I don't tend to project myself, or my interests to the main male (this is my own preference). I've always perceived the main characters being the girls, and Kodaka is the narrator as well as an object to advance the story. So looking at the story from a 3rd person perspective, I tend to appreciate the characters that create stories/events.

The characters in this show are all flawed, which is intentional.
Finally lets not go the doujin part...Good that Sena sells more..stuff I guess.

10-28-11, 6:20 PM

potplant said:
I don't go around claiming Sena is a generic fetish blob that once established hardly moved an inch development personality wise between vol 3-7 of the novel. Note this is my exaggerated opinion to the argument that Yozora being the bitch (which as e-opinion goes, is as valid as the previous one).

Great people love Sena. Good for them. I'm also very glad for you that you have the majority support of the fan base being a Sena fan, whilst I fail to see how this validates one's opinion or not, given this poll is about opinions rather than statistics. In recent memory it was pretty easy to predict Kuroneko would be widely popular, too. More interestingly, and drawing parallels to the discussion here is how Kuroneko's supporters somehow included the fact that Kirino is UNLIKABLE (to them) as an attribute for Kuroneko being popular. I do not believe you for an instant when you said had Yozora had more development people would like her more - no, there are plenty of development (not yet in anime or manga) but as long as Yozora's different to Sena (which is a preference only), there will always be a divide.

Yozora is a sadist, that's basically her canon setting. Just like Sena being the narcissist. As far as comedy goes - which is what I get out of the series, instead of say romance. I'll simply admit that I enjoyed Yozora as a character more (more hah! that's cunning! moments), also don't mind Sena being the moe blob she is.

Also when dealing with rom-coms, I don't tend to project myself, or my interests to the main male (this is my own preference). I've always perceived the main characters being the girls, and Kodaka is the narrator as well as an object to advance the story. So looking at the story from a 3rd person perspective, I tend to appreciate the characters that create stories/events.

The characters in this show are all flawed, which is intentional.
Finally lets not go the doujin part...Good that Sena sells more..stuff I guess.

Long post & on iPhone. I'll go step by step.
1. Well the point on the doujinshis is that I wanted to prove the point more people cared for sena as a character, and not JUST her sexual appeals. Or else the doujin artists knew that people would care for their work, and that's why it's produced. Someone once pointed out that doujinshi determine a series that's like this's success.
(you read light novel 1-7?)

2.Well, problem being: Sena may be narcissist, but she shows the other side with more development. similar to how everyone loved Charlotte downs because she had the most development.(and the fact she was undeniably sweeter then the other girls, excluding MAHBE Laura).

3. There you go, point proven. Sena is the more popular of the 2 as you agreed to it. No more argument is necessary unless you WANT to.

4. I'm not a sena fan, I'm a Kobato and kodaka fan. Sena being tied with them...... Actually I just live them all(with yoxora being slightly less lovable, though entertaining never the less).

10-29-11, 1:10 AM

As much as I dislike Yozora's tsundere attitude, I have to say I really REALLY support her being with Kodaka. Mainly because I feel as though they could have a bit of a more deeper connection with each other, and I understand her plight in trying to test and win Kodaka's heart with her as a girl. (Instead of back when they were just friends and he thought Yozora was a dude)

10-29-11, 7:43 AM

Why all this choice? Go on the harem route already!

10-29-11, 8:44 AM

The new episode sort of made me a Rika fan so i will go for her

10-29-11, 9:14 AM

Hmm there is a lot of them but I chose Sena

10-29-11, 6:12 PM

Sena, Sena, Senaaa!

10-30-11, 7:48 AM

Sena is catching up. I don't really like Yozora, she's just getting the special Carr from fans fir bring the childhood friend. I think that the "first girl" cliche has been overdone way too much.

10-30-11, 12:00 PM

I cant decide because I like them both >_

iamalexlemayne.tumblr.com;Please follow (:

10-30-11, 1:29 PM

Not Sena, because she belongs with me.

11-01-11, 3:57 AM

Yozora, your one true love.

Sena, your playtoy.

Kobato, your darling imouto.

Maria, a kid that needs guidance.

Yukimura, your most trustful friend.

Rika, your precious kouhai.

This means a lot without explaining each pairing.

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --

11-01-11, 6:09 AM

Just pick Yozora or at least Sena! No way for all the extras XD
BlackKiss'Valentine 2011

11-01-11, 7:15 AM

Damn, Yukimura is raising in my books. Which makes me hope I'm right with my theory all the more :|
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl

Pages (9) -0.6 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 3.4 » ... Last »