MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Who should Kodaka choose? Mikazuki Yozora or Kashiwazaki Sena?! Let's discuss! (+Other club members)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai »» Who should Kodaka choose? Mikazuki Yozora or Kashiwazaki Sena?! Let's discuss! (+Other club members)

Pages (22) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Which pairing do you prefer?
Yozora x Kodaka

479 32.83%
Sena x Kodaka

775 53.12%
Wincest: Kobato x Kodaka (extra)

78 5.35%
Lolicon: Maria x Kodaka (extra)

14 0.96%
Reverse Trap: Yukimura x Kodaka (extra)

36 2.47%
Sex Friend: Rika x Kodaka (extra)

68 4.66%
Kate x Kodaka (4GIVE me for not adding this sooner)

9 0.62%
Voters: 1459

10-25-11, 1:37 AM

I voted for Sena. Cause, well, I like her more than Yozora. And, she seems to go along better with Kodaka than Yozora. Especially after EP. 3. Yeah, I know Kodaka and Yozora were once friends, but that's what makes the relationship with Sena more plausible and interesting, since, well, it' always better to be with someone other than a old friend. Makes the relationship more interesting.

But, I'll be happy with whoever Kodaka gets. The entire cast seems to be awesome, so, no problems. He's one lucky guy! :D

10-25-11, 6:27 AM

Hoppy said:
Maria or true harem end

Maria is the true choice!

10-25-11, 6:51 AM

i believe he should go with Yozora because i think Sena just trying to tap something. Also, Sena doesnt seem into the whole making friends thing, while Yozora is serious. Sena is already surrounded, just not close to any guy, so there fore Yozora pwns all
Banner.jpg

10-25-11, 7:04 AM

5layer said:
I often like the cool types, but Yozora is just plain annoying.

Why even make a poll like this when nobody has even seen the other characters in the anime yet? Should have waited instead.

FEEL FREE TO USE WHATEVER YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SERIES WHETHER IT'S FROM THE ANIME, MANGA OR NOVEL CONCERNING YOZORA OR SENA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH KODAKA.

So if you're a newb to Boku wa then you shouldn't proceed if you don't want to be exposed to spoilers. :P Plus this poll is pretty popular already. But thank you for your input. n___n

I'm a pro-Yozora so... I'd prefer not to see him end up with Sena(though I saw on the net that Sena is more popular than Yozora because she likes eroge -big argument-, because she's "moar feminine"...). I really like Yozora's "S" side, which is really funny to me ^.^

So... Yozora x Kodaka ftw _o//

Totally agree with you bra.

Modified by NukeninIzaya, 10-25-11, 7:31 AM

10-25-11, 10:49 AM
Forum Moderator
I am definitely rooting for Yozora both her appearance and her behavior are more appealing to me then that of Sena.
I also like the childhood connection to Kodaka which gives her a advantage over Sena when in comes to appeal from Kodaka.
Tho this may as well put her in a bad spot for him to be just seeing her as a friend.
It should also be mentioned that Yozora is usually the one that starts with the harassing of Sena she was the one that killed Sena first in the video game she also waited till Sena got killed be the boss in the virtual reality game thing from Rika.
And then off course there was the rape part in the group story they where writhing.
Yozora can be very cruel which i like for some reason.

10-25-11, 10:59 AM

PeKan said:
Yozora is mean..

She is, poor Maria, she needs to be nice to her, she won't be going to Heaven bullying a nun.

10-25-11, 12:58 PM

There's a good reason on why sena is more popular...... I won't tell for now.

But I who's reading the novels, thinks Yozora's is kind of...... Sadististic.

I like sena better, but I would not mind:
Kobato
Maria
Rika
Yukimura
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

10-25-11, 12:59 PM

Wow, no one likes Rika?
I didn't expect that......
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

10-25-11, 12:59 PM

he should go with her imouto =3 *crossing finger

10-25-11, 2:17 PM

GodlyKyon said:
There's a good reason on why sena is more popular...... I won't tell for now.

But I who's reading the novels, thinks Yozora's is kind of...... Sadististic.

I like sena better, but I would not mind:
Kobato
Maria
Rika
Yukimura

Why don't you share with us your reasoning? What is this "good reason" for sena being more popular? I'm curious, and plus one of the rules to this poll is that it's fine to utilize whatever you know from either the light novels, manga or animation. Also, why is Yozora not another option? Just cause she's kind of sadistic? Come on now. If you can accept Sena's weird "lick my feet" thing you should at least be able to withstand a little S.

10-25-11, 3:12 PM

I'm just throwing this out there now, Kodaka pairing with anyone is fine but, YozoraxSena is the true pairing. I'm pretty sure that's what all Novel readers want, right? lmfao..It's obvious that Sena is a masochist for Yozo..especially since:

But for this poll, YozoraxKodaka - It just feels "right". Plus, Sena can have anyone she wants with those jugs.

I wouldn't mind KodakaxRika though...But that's just for my amusement...
_______

I also never understood why people always thought Yozora was such a bitch yet don't see anything wrong with Sena making people lick her feet and degrade them for being "Second-rate" just cause "she's rich". Lets not forget having Yozora raped in one of their story role play(or something)..

Only conclusion I come to is Yozora's comments seem more harsh cause she's clever and more "diverse" in being a bitch..

10-25-11, 3:51 PM

RealScreamer said:
I'm just throwing this out there now, Kodaka pairing with anyone is fine but, YozoraxSena is the true pairing. I'm pretty sure that's what all Novel readers want, right? lmfao..It's obvious that Sena is a masochist for Yozo..especially since:

Lmao, but I'm pretty sure Yozora isn't the type that would be into girls . And if something like that happened the author might be assassinated by the combined forces of KodakaxSena and KodakaxYozora fans. Nonetheless it is an amusing scenario. But it is things like this that make me think Sena might even possibly confess to Yozora one of these chapters. xD Then Yozora would definetly be paired up Kodaka.. and I have no problem with something like that playing out. But at the same time I want Kodaka to choose Yozora not as an alternative.

Also.. Sena said that if Kobato was handed to her on a silver platter that she'd violate her.. and she was serious too. xD... Hm.. she's got some Bisexual tendencies don't you think?

Plus, Sena can have anyone she wants with those jugs.

Also agree with this entirely xD Sena could get anyone after developing her social skills just a bit. Plus, she's filthy rich. Best psychiatry money can buy. *ahem* but perhaps I'm getting too in depth.

I also never understood why people always thought Yozora was such a bitch yet don't see anything wrong with Sena making people lick her feet and degrade them for being "Second-rate" just cause "she's rich". Lets not forget having Yozora raped in one of their story role play(or something)..

Only conclusion I come to is Yozora's comments seem more harsh cause she's clever and more "diverse" in being a bitch..

Exactly! But that's because Sena fans are too busy looking at her jugs to think to that extent. But just for the sake of correction, Yozora was actually the one who wrote that rape story about Sena xD;; I completely agree with her being more diverse than Sena.
Modified by NukeninIzaya, 10-25-11, 3:57 PM

10-25-11, 4:24 PM

NukeninIzaya said:
Lmao, but I'm pretty sure Yozora isn't the type that would be into girls . And if something like that happened the author might be assassinated by the combined forces of KodakaxSena and KodakaxYozora fans. Nonetheless it is an amusing scenario. But it is things like this that make me think Sena might even possibly confess to Yozora one of these chapters. xD Then Yozora would definetly be paired up Kodaka.. and I have no problem with something like that playing out. But at the same time I want Kodaka to choose Yozora not as an alternative.

Also.. Sena said that if Kobato was handed to her on a silver platter that she'd violate her.. and she was serious too. xD... Hm.. she's got some Bisexual tendencies don't you think?

Yeah, but Yozora is kinda boyish, so i can see a bit of yuri between the two, lol.

Well...Who wouldn't violate Kobato? :X I mean, I'm straight to the fullest, but, Kobato's incredibly adorable, and I totally understand Sena with her Kobato obsession, ha.

Exactly! But that's because Sena fans are too busy looking at her jugs to think to that extent. But just for the sake of correction, Yozora was actually the one who wrote that rape story about Sena xD;; I completely agree with her being more diverse than Sena.

Hmm, I don't know. Despite Sena and Yozora fans always picking sides, I'm very much fans of both, like them equally for different reasons, but side a bit more with Yozora for being hated most of the time....Yes, I remember clearly now that Yozora was the one because I remember dying of laughter, so, yes - correction should be made on my part.

But I digress. I don't really see the need to hate either of the two girls - both of them arguing with eachother, calling eachother names and good chemistry is the reason I like this series. If Yozora wasn't harsh as she was, this would be really boring. And if Sena wasn't the way she was, it would be boring..Like I said..Don't see how anyone can hate either for making the show pretty damn funny, for Just being a "bitch" and a "piece of meat".

10-25-11, 4:40 PM

But I digress. I don't really see the need to hate either of the two girls - both of them arguing with eachother, calling eachother names and good chemistry is the reason I like this series. If Yozora wasn't harsh as she was, this would be really boring. And if Sena wasn't the way she was, it would be boring..Like I said..Don't see how anyone can hate either for making the show pretty damn funny, for Just being a "bitch" and a "piece of meat".

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't have much againjst sena, I just don't want her to end up with Kodaka. :P Sena and Yozora make an epic comedy routine.

Anyway, looks like Yozora is kicking ass in the polls atm. Awesome. n__n

* And yes, I would also gladly violate Kaboto. Friggin moe. But, my point was that Sena is a little too female friendly. To the point of me speculating that she may be bisexual.
Modified by NukeninIzaya, 10-25-11, 6:28 PM

10-25-11, 7:36 PM

Yozora ftw *-* I really don't know how anyone can hate her... For me, she's one of the best characters ever, she's so unique. I do like Sena too, but I just can't acept Kodaka with anyone else unless Yozora. KodakaxYozora forever ♥

10-25-11, 7:38 PM

as of right now i like sozora more but seems like theyre making it kodaka x blondy
There used to be [img]

"Panties stop being panties when they are seen"

10-26-11, 7:14 PM

I like Sena but I'm more of a YozoraxKodaka fan ^_^
I like her personality more than Sena's :p

YOZORA FTW!

10-26-11, 11:00 PM

I like Sena because she somehow has that cute factor in her personality. She's also a hardcore gamer and spends sleepless nights just to play. I can relate. :D

Tch. I'm out of words to describe. xD

I support SenaXKodaka. But I prefer having Sena all to myself.

10-27-11, 12:02 AM

One word describes Yozora's predicament - Tragic. Therefore, rooting for such characters would be my own preference, and that she's in a way the 'life of the party' that is the neighbour's club - whilst unofficially the leader, members do look to her for the final approval whenever an activity comes up. Also in the scope of things, she has the most growth potential possible - as much as a low starting point might actually be a good thing.

HOWEVER, if the question to be interpreted strictly as in who would be best for Kodaka, it's a different answer. I would say Kate, of what little we've seen thus far in the novels. Kodaka is, unlike Yozora or Sena, way too conscious of other people's opinions. It's what led to his apparent disappearance 10 years ago in the first instance and that trait has not changed. Kate is the total opposite of him, a carefree character that's the antidote to Kodaka's fettering ways.

10-27-11, 2:39 AM

sena cuz i love her so much <3 and i don't like yozora

Pages (22) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices