Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2008 1:33 PM

Jul 2008
Put any funny quotes that you like on here that you like and would like to share!
Johnny Hunter, Megamurican!!

(Haruhi's Biggest Fan Husband Right Here!)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 29, 2008 1:45 PM

Jul 2008
"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu (Evangelion)

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

"Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?" - Lina Inverse (Slayers)

"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!" - Ken Hidaka (Wiess Kreuz)

"Survivability takes priority." - Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"The boy's screams excited me far more than yours." - Tomo (Fushigi Yugi)

"A drop from the moon dropped and disappeared into a room into my heart." - (Closing song) (All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku-Nuku)

"I just love the smell of C4 in the morning" - Ling Ling (3x3 eyes)

"I don't care about no artificial humans!" - Chichi (Dragon Ball Z)

"You're a GIRL?!" - Faye talking to Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Listen up numbskull, if Kasumi isn't back by dinnertime, we're gonna have to eat Akane's cooking, and if we do that, man oh man we're gonna wish we were lost at sea! " - Ranma (Ranma 1/2)

"No one's gonna take her from me...Akane's mine...and she's engaged to me!!!!!!" - Ranma (Ranma 1/2)

"Ranma, please. I like you just the way you are. Please don't fight anymore. I'm begging you" - Akane (Ranma 1/2)

"Panties, Panties, Panties" - Chii (Chobits)

"I consider your class of demon very worthy, worthy to fight, and worthy to die" - Yoko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Do you think he knows it's a circle?" - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"I know as much of games as hugs and puppies, and care for them even less." - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Does a death wish cause you to talk to me that way?" - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"I don't like it! It smells girly!" - Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Don't talk, it makes you sound stupid." - Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"You try to sound like you think through things, when in fact you're not thinking at all." - Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you." - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Hiei, I can't accept this. I value our friendship and all we've been through but... I don't like you that way." - Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"I'm...actually, I'm a super-magical human. I have been hiding this fact for a long time. But I have this precious kingdom to go back to. The reason why us super humans have long hair is that our great king Rubalru had a miracle vision when he was about to die. The person who gave him this vision is called Great Kandora! When Kandora used his super magic power, King Rulbaru's Super-Ultra-Magical-Force was freed like a bird and made him grow Ultra-Strong-Magical white long hair from his head! Just then, what happened was when King Rulbaru was resting, an emeny kingdom suddenly attacked him. He was in such a terrible situation! He thin asked Kandora for power! And then-!" - Ayame Sohma (Fruits Basket)

"Yesterday Kyou-kun picked up Tohru-kun! Kyou-kun is a sex fiend!!" - Shigure (Fruits Basket)

"Now I understand the relieved, I feel very situation..." - Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU)

"Is there a need for a reason to kill someone?" - Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

"Good ol' Zenigata, the archetypal Japanese man. Totally devoted to his work." - Lupin III (Lupin III)

"Lupin! Don't you dare die before I get to arrest you!" - Inspector Zenigata (Lupin III)

"[About the Roman ruins.]
This is a treasure for all mankind. Too big for my pocket, anyway." - Lupin III (Lupin III)

"Pokemon isn't about tests, it's about battles! hahahahahaha!" - Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)

"Mankind has no time left." - Gendo Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"The interaction of men and women isn't very logical." - Dr. Ritsuko Akagi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"I musn't run away..." - Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"I am the will of God, messenger of the divine punishment of Heaven" - Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)

"Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!" - Alucard (Hellsing)

"Nothing amazing happens here" - Naota Nandaba (FLCL)

"Would you like to see my daughter? I have some pictures right here!" - Maes Hughes (Full Metal Alchemist)

"My right hand is the judgement of god!" - Scar (Full Metal Alchemist)

"Babies aren't born after just 5 months!" - Riza Hawkeye (Full Metal Alchemist)

"I will protect my ninja way!" - Rock Lee (Naruto)

"All the girls in Konoha are so hot these days." - Jiraiya (Naruto)

"It's a bad habit of mine. When I concentrate on one thing, I forget other important things." - Tsukushi (Hana Yori Dango)

"If you die, I'll kill you!" - Zoro (One Piece)

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

"You made the rain bleed...you..." - Tomo (Samurai X)

"Who is this place? Where are you? Me am Excel!" - Excel (Excel Saga)

"That's life. Those are life. This is life. They're all lives." - Excel (Excel Saga)

"...well maybe Padro should show you a flashback instead." - Pedro (Excel Saga)

"Senior, do you suppose that this review episode is actually a way to relieve the tight production schedule for the staff?" - Hyatt (Excel Saga)

"Excel: You know, all together this class probably doesn't have an IQ of 100.
Hyatt: Or even double digits" (Excel Saga)

"Come on, scribbles on the bathroom wall, please show me the path that I must follow! " - Excel (Excel Saga)

"Please don't worry, Mister, I only came here to obliterate you- not rob you." - Excel (Excel Saga)

"Aren't we just a few lilies short of a shojo-ai?" - Excel referring to the scene (Excel Saga)

"I was only able to get back to being a real doctor by saving your life! I realized that human lives have equal value by saving you! Nobody has the right to take another's life! I've been living as a doctor with that engraved upon my heart for years!" - Dr. Kenzou Tenma (Monster)

"What a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you try to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?" - Urahara Kisuke (Bleach)

"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them." - Ichigo (Bleach)

"How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money. " - Ichigo (Bleach)

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded." - opening words of the first episode (Bleach)

"If I have the power to make a differencen why not put it to good use?" - Kira Yamito (Gundam Seed)

"Murrue: That's sexual harassment, major.
Mwu: Wha? It is?" (Gundam Seed)

"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call." - Vash introducing himself to Wolfwood (Trigun)

"A man can't just live on carbohydrates alone..." - Spike Spegiel (Cowboy Bebop)

"Chrno, the map is upside-down." - Azmaria (Chrno Crusade)

"Azmaria is amazing. She's already learning how to kiss up to rich people at such an age..." - Rosette (Chrno Crusade)

"*gasp* "Chrno, what have you done...!?" - Rosette [To Chrno after he fell into Satella's chest] (Chrno Crusade)

"Love and Peace!" - Vash (Trigun)

"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)

"That's some good advice. Maybe I should write that down, frame it, and stick it up on my wall." - Colonel Karl Lichen Schubaltz (Zoids Chaotic Century)

"Bansai, bathtoy, wise guy, waterboy, lights shine bright in the o-town tonight" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

" It must be the way you look, Vash the Stampede. Your very existence seems to cause me undue irritation.
" - Legato (Trigun)

" It's a simple formula. The greater the tragedy, the greater the emotional effect." - Legato (Trigun)

"And to think, I could kill every man, woman and child here in the blink of an eye if I wanted to. The power of death is intoxicating
" - Legato (Trigun)

" There is nothing left to believe in." - Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

"Give me the gift of nothingness, give me death." - Legato (Trigun)

" Why don't we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?" - Cowboy Andy (Cowboy Bebop)

"Where would you like to fall?" - Cyborg 002 ( Cyborg 009)

"DEEDILIIIIIT!!!!!" - Parn ( Record of Lodoss War)

"There is no such thing as a weapon that doesn't kill.." - Chise (Saishuu Heiki Kanojo)

"A sinner once passed away will never return, but sins will never vanish and the love will never die." - Les Soldats (Noir)

"On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside. Because some memories... aren't meant to leave traces." - Alphonse Elric (Full-Metal Alchemist)

"My name is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take a good look at me and start freaking out!!" - Vash (Trigun)

"Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing)

"The past is the past... and the future is the future. A man is a man, and a woman is a woman. I am who I am, and you are who you are. Like it really matters anyway....
" - Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)

"There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with additude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!?" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"Thou Shalt not Kill! What the hell kind of a churchman are you!?" - Vash [talking to Wolfwood] (Trigun)

"Ed will introduce Ed. Full name - Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the 4th. Ed made up that name for Ed, isn't it cool?" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Faye faye smoke smoke, faye faye puff puff! Yay!" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Funny, funny smeeeelll." - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.
" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La dee da dee dide, genocide. La dee da dee dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time." - Vash (Trigun)

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think." - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"There goes another self-destruct system to waste." - Trowa Burton (Gundam Wing)

"I wouldn't mind if you want to kill me, but I might struggle a bit" - Trowa Burton (Gundam Wing)

"Oh, man, Quatre loves to blame himself for everything if you let him. Sooner or later, he'll start saying that there's no air in space because he didn't work on it hard enough." - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

"So my stupid student thinks he changed the secret of swordsmanship..." - Hiko Seijuro ( Rurouni Kenshin)

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"Kira Yamato : You're...you're a girl?!
Cagalli Yula Attha: Whatta ya think?
Kira Yamato : No, no it just reminded me again that you are a girl.
Cagalli Yula Attha: That amounts to the same thing jackass!" (Gundam Seed)

"You have to take the path you have to take." - Hibiki Tokai (Vandread)

"Ranma: Look at him standing there, little jerk, what's his problem getting a crush on Akane like that.
Akane: Ranma, I'm sorry. You did it for me.
Ranma: W-wha?
Akane: You destroyed that spring to save me.
Genma/Ryoga/Mousse: YOU WHAT?!?!?! " (Ranma 1/2)

"Commander Z: What's wrong with giving kids dreams?
Kotaro Nanbara: Those are dreams those are nightmares!
Commander Z: You yourself is good enough to give then nightmares!
Kotaro Nanbara: That's mine line to you!" ( Hand Maid May)

"Saehara: "Everyone, thanks for coming during the holiday. Now lets get to practicing!"
Student A: "Now that is just wrong."
Student B: "Please take that off."
Saehara: "What's with you guys. You don't have enough enthusiasm!" [Class reacting to the women clothing that Saehara is wearing for the play.]" (D.N. Angel)

"*points to Jet* "Don't give me that art of war crap! And you! *points to the other man* You take too long to take a sh*t"" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

" Someone once told me...that watching the birds made them want to go on a journey..." - Kino ( Kino's Journey (TV))

" Someone once told me...that watching the birds made them want to go on a journey..." - Texted Narrator (Kino's Journey (TV))

"You stupid hairy little stink'n... PANDA! PANDA! PANDA! PANDA!" - Eimi Ohba (Comic Party)

"Hey! Sameji, why don't we give Takkun a little preview of forbidden lesbian love?" - Haruko (FLCL)

"Tears of Sadness... Tears of Joy... They're far from the same." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing)

"We humans are just made to be greedy I guess. But there are some of us who can resist the greedy temptations and desires of our hearts." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing)

"Even without clocks, the sun will still rise." - Captain (King of Bandits Jing)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters (Detective Conan)

"How could I forget? He's into dead girls!" - Kagome (Inuyasha)

"Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." - Ichigo (Bleach)

""When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes ... spring!"" (Fruits Basket)

"High School Girls!" - Kimura-sensei, on what made him become a teacher (Azumanga Daioh)

"Sometimes I see dirt, and I try to follow it with my eyes." - Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)

"42... 30... 31! Our marks add up to 103! We win!" - The Bonkuras (Osaka, Kagura, Tomo), upon seeing Chiyo getting 100 (full marks) in a test (Azumanga Daioh)

"Growls at painting, clutching it tightly* "Damn you! Let me inside of you!! LET ME INSIDE OF YOU!" - Dark (D.N. Angel)

"Ooh, Dark, that sounds so dirty! Talking to a woman that way! Unless...you're talking to me!! I don't mind at all!! Please, have your way with me! Come on, I'm ready and waiting!" - Toto (D.N. Angel)

"No matter where you are...
Everyone is always connected." - Lain (Serial Experiments Lain)

"There are three things I cannot tolerate: cowerdice, bad haircuts, and military insurrection, and it is very unfortunate that our friend Vegeta posseses all three of these." - Freeza (Dragon Ball Z)

"I am the worlds strongest Coffee Candy!" - Vegeku (Dragon Ball Z)

""Goku! I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"But Vegeta, we're already dead!"
" - Goku and Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

" I think you managed to singe some of my leg hairs!" - Radditz (Dragon Ball Z)

"If you want to know the truth, you must have the courage to accept it." - Bear (.hack//sign)

"Tenjou Tenga Ichigeki Hissatsu Hou!! Energy charge 120%
translation: (Heaven and Earth One Shot Sure Kill Cannon)" - Ryusei Date (Super Robot War: Original Generation)

"I came to laugh at you!" - Chars Aznabal (Gundam)

"You cant beat me in close combat!" - Kyusuke Ninbu (Super Robot War: Original Generation)

"I am the sword who cleaves evil" - Zengar Zombolt (Super Robot War: Original Generation)

Some stuff to start us off!

Jul 29, 2008 1:48 PM

Jul 2008
“What on earth was my subconsciousness thinking!?”

“However, as always, this girl was thinking up all sorts of nonsensical stuff. I can't help but wonder if there's a white hole inside her head, since her common sense seems to come from a different universe altogether.”

“A localized, non-corrosive amalgamation of asynchronous space is independently occurring in restricted condition mode.”

“Even if you're speaking with phrases that make it seem like you just pulled words out of a dictionary and lined them up after they caught your eye, I, having no dictionary, am helpless.”

“What're you doing here then?”

“What else would I be here for? To illegally enter the premises, of course.”

“Don't openly declare your criminal intentions like that, there's a limit to being shameless!”

"What would be nice? Hotpot? Sukiyaki? Crab is a no-no. I can't take it. Picking the flesh out of the shell drives me nuts. Why can't crabs make their shells edible? How come they didn't do anything about that during the course of evolution, might I ask?"

"That's exactly why they evolved shells! They don't undergo natural selection in the depths of the sea just for the sake of your stomach!"

"That computer already belongs to us. There's not much fun in reclaiming what's already ours, find something else to bet on!"

"For some reason I was moved by Haruhi's words, she can always find a way to turn any illegally obtained object into her legal possession. Does she intend to become a professional thief?"

Some The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya quotes, because you love it!

Jul 29, 2008 1:53 PM

Jul 2008
“Noooo, there’s no way I, a mere handsome and sexy shopkeeper, could possibly have bankai!” — Urahara Kisuke

“Hold on. So in my mind, this jacked-up, sideways ridiculousness is the normal state?” — Kurosaki Ichigo

“I see. So basically, you’re a Death God? And you came all the way from some place called Soul Society to vanquish evil spirits? Which means that monster earlier was one of those evil spirits? And it attacked that little girl? Okay, I belie– NO WAY I’LL BELIEVE THAT, DUMBASS!”
– Kurosaki Ichigo

Some Bleach quotes, because we need them.

Aug 3, 2009 6:24 PM

Jul 2009
"Eh?. . . BENI-HIME-SAMA AS A LADY YOU SHOULD NOT BE WEARING A LOINCLOTH!!*pulls thong violently*"
"AIEEEEE!! Let go! Let go! Let go!! Pain pain pain pain pain! *breaks free* Are you trying to rip me in half!?"
"Could this all be part of the illusion?"
-Kagetora and Beni when they first meet in the street (Shinobi Life)

Passerby 1: "Looks stupid."
PB 2: "Ninja~~!"
PB 3: "Where's the camera?!"
PB 4: "What the hell? Haha!"
Kagetora: ". . . . .......... DAMN IT! HOW DARE THE MOCK BENI-HIME-SAMA *rawr*!!!!!!"
Beni: "They are laughing at you!!"
- Beni and Kagetora (Shinobi Life)

Beni: "--- even though we kissed!!"
Beni-Hime: "Kissed? What's that?"
Beni: "Oh, um, well it's when your lips go like this *motions with hands* I think you call it. . ."
Kagetora: O_O
Beni: ". . .oscu-"
Kagetora: "B-beni-sama!! *covers her mouth* Wh-what are you saying?!?"
Beni: "I'm saying it's called oscula-"
Kagetora: *covers mouth again* "Ah it's nothing Beni-hime-sama!! Ahaha... *turns to Beni* It was a mistake! I just sorta slipped and. . . it was a misunderstanding!! I thought I told you to forget about it!! >~<"
Beni: "How am I supposed to forget about...about...that's impossible!!"
Beni-hime: "Hahaha, hahahaha! I'm sorry but your expressions are so funny!!"
Beni/Kagetora: *glance at each other* "Che..."
-Kagetora, Beni, and Beni-Hime (after Beni(formerly known as Beni-hime-sama) and Kagetora go back in time and meet the real Beni-hime)
animerox111Aug 3, 2009 6:52 PM
♥□♥ I AM A RABID YAOI FANGIRL
Ju haz bin wornd >D ufufufufufu
~~~♥~~~
My Favorite Piarings:
Kanda♥Allen (D.Gray-Man)||Lavi♥Tyki [just because ;D] (D.Gray-Man)||Sasuke♥Naruto (Naruto) [it's canon! proof on my profile! >D]||Ginta♥Phantom (MAR)||Ginta♥Alviss (MAR)

Nov 9, 2009 7:43 AM

Apr 2009
Some "Bleach" quotes:

"Good morning Espada. We're being attacked but first... lets have some tea." - Aizen xD
"Yo. Long time no see" - Kenpachi to Tousen xD
"When you're in high school you should be doing things, about which you could never tell your parents!" - Isshin xD
"Ishida: You are... Pesche Guatiche?
Pesche:[Thinks] Impossible. He remembered my name even though I only said it once. [Loud] A-And you're Ishida Uryuu!
Ishida: That's right [Smile]
Pesche:[Thinks] He smiles. Is he... [Loud] Do you love me?
Ishida: What?! Why dou you think I love you! Are you stupid?!
Cirucci: Shut up! What that white ant want? Are you a termite or what?
Pesche: What? How dare you call me a termite?! Call me a beetle or something cooler.
Ishida: I don't see any difference.
Pesche: There's huge difference! A beetle is black, shiny and looks cool.
Ishida: Yeah, but you're white.
Pesche:You're the one to talk. Yore dressed white.
Ishida: Because I like white colour. I'm proud of my clothes being white.
Pesche: You're proud of white clothes? It sounds like laundry detergent commercial." xDD
Nov 28, 2009 12:00 PM

Jul 2009
"My favorite words are D-Cup!"-C.T. Smith: Zombie Powder
kiiratanakaDec 23, 2009 2:15 PM
This is not a signature
I promise
Dec 1, 2009 12:37 AM

Oct 2009
"PAAANNNDAAA!!!" Shinra-sama (They are my noble masters)
-------
I miss the 90's

"Did you just call me retarded?"
..I just diagnosed you 'retarded'. "

Dec 10, 2009 4:33 PM

Dec 2009
And can you offer me proof of your existance? How can you, when neither modern science, nor philosophy can explain what life is? *Ghost In the Shel*

There are three things I hate in the universe, children, animals, and women with bad attitudes. So tell me Jet, WHY DO WE HAVE ALL THREE NEALY GATHERED ON OUR SHIP?! ~Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

I'm not gonna die, I'm just gonna see if I was ever alive ~ spike (cowboy bebop)

Life is like solitaire. The last one standing wins ~ vincent (cowboy bebop)

Lessons Lesson...always follow the stranger ~ Ed (cowboy bebop)
Jan 23, 2010 6:09 AM

Apr 2009
Some from Gintama ^^

Gintoki: Why are you hiding your eyes like that? Have you been up all night playing tetris?'

Gintoki:
''That´s a good attitude. You should hate me more, curse me more, and detest me! Then you should take the power of that hatred and use it to survive this rotten world'' (Itachi parody)

Gintoki:
"Listen up! What we need is this! Yes, calcium! If we have enough calcium, we can do anything! Trouble with tests? Fighting with your parents? Some girl you like? Odiferous nethers? If you have enough calcium, all of these can be solved!"

Gintoki: "Every since childhood we've dreamed of being pirates. We're looking for the fabled treasure they call "One Pack", right Zura?"
Katsura: "Not Zura, it's Captain Katsura." (One Piece parody ^^)

Gintoki stopped by a metal detector: "Could it be that this can even detect the blade of the soul?"

Gintoki-*staring at his hand in the toilet when there wasn't any toilet paper left* "Do u know why people have 2 hands? thats because..."

Gintoki:
"Listen up! Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. But it's cold outside your bed. You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You make up your mind to go! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! But then you realize! It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire! But you don't stop! You can't stop! That's what I'm talking about! THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK! DO YOU GET IT!?"

Gintoki: When a woman says something’s cute, a man just can’t trust it.

Student: No way! Your cigarette smell will spread.
Gintoki: I've told you, this isn't a cigarette. It's a lollipop!
Student: Lollipops don't smoke.
Gintoki: I'm telling you, it's just that it's soooooo lolilolilolied that it smokes. Come on, girls. One of you loan me your whistle. I'll lolly it up.
Girls: NO WAY!

Kagura: "You don't need a driver's license to hit and run!"

Katsura: "Eyebrow Zombies..How about we call them Zombrows?
Gintoki: "Shut up, scum."
Katsura: "They're not scum!" "They're Zombrows"
Gintoki: "At this rate, we may be the only sane ones left in the kabuki district. Isn't there a way to get out of this mess Katsura?"
Katsura: They're not Katsura, they're Zombrows!"
Gintoki: "Crap the Zombrows found- eh?!
*Katsura looks very satisfied and Gintoki kicks him in the face*
Gintoki:" And what are you so happy about?! You seriously piss me off idiot"
Katsura: "Gintoki, I won't forget that, you said it you call them "Zombrows" it's decided they're called Zombrows!"

Sacchan: Everybody okay? We got everyone?
Gintoki: one, two, three, four, five, six..Yeah that's everyone.
Shinpachi: no..wait a minute. Six people? Count one more time please.
Gintoki: I'm telling you it's okay. Me, you, Kagura, Zura, Sa-chan, Hasegawa-san. You see ? six people.
Shinpachi: Hold up! Hasegawa-san is this? This is a pair of sunglasses, right?!
Gintoki: That's right! Hasegawa-san is a pair of sunglasses.
Shinpachi: That's not what I meant! All that's left of Hasegawa-san is this pair of sunglasses!
Kagura: That's right! Madao is only a pair of sunglasses!

Okita: "Wow, the Commander sure is popular. The ignorant masses follow her every where she goes -fall off a cliff and die, Hijikata you bastard."
Hijikata: "What's up with that song? It sounds like it's making fun of us -get beaten up and die under protection, Okita."
Okita: "That's called being overly self-conscious. It just sounds like a sweet love song to me -go to the next world by gas poisoning, Hijikata."
Hijikata: "It feels like our image is just going from bad to worse -fall off a cliff and die Okita.
Okita: "What do we do if there's a terrorist attack? We don't have our swords -soak in hot water and boil to death, Hijikata."
Hijikata: "I don't care anymore -moomin. Let's kill Okita."
Okita: "Die, Hijikata."
Hijikata: "Die, Okita."
Okita: "Die, Okita...oops, messed up...Hijikata."

Matsudaira: "Anyone who wears sunglasses is an assassin."

Kondou: "If we're not careful, Sougo will become a sadist."
Hijikata: "Oh, it's too late for him. He's already Prince of the Planet Sadist."

Gintoki: "My hands' a hook; I can only be a pirate or a coat hanger now!"

Shinpachi: Gin-san, this isn’t looking good.
Gintoki: Yeah, I know. It’s not good to be reading Jump at my age.
Kagura: That’s true, the onigiri you roll taste terrible.
Shinpachi: I don’t mean either of those! I’m talking about this!
Gintoki: Our checkbook?
Kagura: Ha! Don’t make fun of me. You can’t eat a thing like that!
Jun 4, 2010 9:50 PM
Feb 2010
I'm not just a pervert...I'M A SUPER PERVERT
by: Jiraiya (Naruto)

"What can you protect, if your only weapon is your emotions."
by: Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny)

"There are things people can't accept, even if they do understand them."
by: Athrun Zala (Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny)

I told you! I'm the man who can make the impossible possible!.
by: Mu La Flaga (Gundam SEED)

"Therefore I will be the God of the New World"
by: Light Yagami (Death Note)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective.
by: L Lawliet (Death Note)

The ocean is so salty because everyone pees in it.
by: Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Why do women have butts on their chests?.
by: Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

If i get reincarnated.... i wanna become a clam.
by: Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Onizuka's penis is bit by a snake
Someone. Suck the poison out!...Fuyutsuki-chan. I beg you! Suck it out quickly!.
by: Onizuka Eikichi (Great Teacher Onizuka)

"I'm Haruhi Suzumiya, from East Junior High. First off, I'm not interested in ordinary people. But, if any of you are aliens, time-travelers, or espers, please come see me. That is all!"
by: Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

"Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence is on the planet?"

"Celebrating Mr. Jesus's birthday(Christmas) was fun, why don't we celebrate Buddha's and Muhammad's birthday next time?"

"Sometimes I get the feeling that we're all just a bunch of clowns standing on our tiptoes at the edge of a great abyss."
by: Koizumi Itsuki (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

"We believe that God exists and he exists because we exist."

"Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world."
by: Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

"It's amazing how much you kiss your own ass"
by: Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) (he really did say that)
Jun 25, 2010 1:14 PM

Jun 2010
"I'm stupid, I'm an airhead, I'm an idiot...just like Tamaki"
by: Hikaru Hitachiin (Ouran Host Club)

"The aura of offensive smell has come to such a strong extent that you can even see it!!"
by: Misaki Ayuzawa (Kaichou wa Maid sama)

"He's like the only ray of hope in a school full of dinosaurs!!"
by: Sakura (Kaichou wa Maid sama)

"What does he want with me? I'm just a mere chicken passing by!!"
by: Kyoko (Skip Beat)

"Im actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day. And I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines. I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I’ll wear the maid uniform and jump in joy."
by: Usui Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid sama)

"Listen midget! I'm going to curse you and make you shrink 1 cm everyday, and in only 156 days you'll vanish completely!!"
by Koizumi Risa (Lovely Complex)

"What? I'm not her dad?!"
byTamaki Suou (Ouran Host Club)

Nagihiko: Guys, this could be a trap
Yoru: If it means I get to see Ikuto, I'll march right into any trap
(Shugo Chara)

""if you go one step ahead of me i'll make you cry"
by Zero (Vampire Knight)

Kaname: Do you want to be my friend?
Aido: .....No
(Vampire Knight)

Sokka: "Looks like someone had a nice trip to the bathroom!" (Sokka)
Aang: "Yeah... While I was in there-"
Sokka: "I don't even wanna know!"
(Avatar the Last Airbender)

Tamaki: "We need to find a way to motivate her."
Mori: "Fancy Tuna."
(Ouran Host Club)

"Dont you know it's rude to grow mushrooms in other people's closets?!!"'
by: Fujioka Haruhi (Ouran Host Club)
Jan 16, 2011 8:41 PM
Nov 2010
Uhm......

*forest burning* Have you ever thought about how this destroys the environment?-Fran-Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Im not a genuine idiot like you! Im a idiot that accepts the fact that im a idiot!-Aobo Koyo-Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Apr 5, 2011 2:46 PM
Apr 2011
Excellent fun quotes, thanks for sharing :D here's mine:

"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu (Evangelion)

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

"Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?" - Lina Inverse (Slayers)
Apr 12, 2011 2:23 AM
Apr 2011
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

No,please don't eat me. I have a wife and kids,eat them. - Homer Simpson

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein

These are some of the fun quotes I love and I want to share them here too ^_^
May 11, 2011 4:12 AM
May 2011
those are pretty long list.. i was not able to finish it but the first post makes me laugh..
<a href="http://jinxed.org">; fun quotes </a>
Jan 28, 2012 10:49 PM

Nov 2011
I'll probably add more when I remember them. Here's one I can think of in the moment:

"You sound like a Yakuza trying to sell me a marriage scam" - Ren Tsuruga to Bo (Skip Beat)

(*singing) "White milk and Red Milk. Yellow milk; oh so bad. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah. It's our milk festival, ooh..." Train Heartnet (Black Cat)

"Once, Ciel was an elegant good boy... Gross" Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)
AeowinaMar 8, 2013 5:14 PM
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Mar 2, 2012 4:53 AM

Feb 2012
This always makes me laugh ever since I was a kid:

"You sure talk a lot for a ninja." Many people in (Hunter x Hunter)
Apr 5, 2012 5:43 PM

Apr 2012
My favorite Anime quote for the day (More to come)

"Don't call me short I'll break down your feet and stick them on your head!" Edward Elric Full metal alchemist.
Jun 10, 2012 3:58 AM

Jan 2011
"People die when they are killed" -Shirou Emiya Fate/Stay Night

Love that one ;D
Nov 3, 2012 1:25 AM
Nov 2012
Gorbin said:
"People die when they are killed" -Shirou Emiya Fate/Stay Night

Love that one ;D
i'm surprised this one took so long

"Highschool girls, highschool girls!" shigure while skipping (fruits basket)
Jul 30, 2013 10:34 AM

Jul 2013

nuff said lol
Sep 13, 2013 5:55 AM

Aug 2012
Incr3dibl3 said:

nuff said lol

Oh, that was my one XD
Aug 8, 2016 12:31 PM
Aug 2016
Let me share my list of fun quotes, here they are :-

"Yesterday Kyou-kun picked up Tohru-kun! Kyou-kun is a sex fiend!!" - Shigure (Fruits Basket)

"Now I understand the relieved, I feel very situation..." - Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU)

"Is there a need for a reason to kill someone?" - Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

"Good ol' Zenigata, the archetypal Japanese man. Totally devoted to his work." - Lupin III (Lupin III)

"Lupin! Don't you dare die before I get to arrest you!" - Inspector Zenigata (Lupin III)

"[About the Roman ruins.]
This is a treasure for all mankind. Too big for my pocket, anyway." - Lupin III (Lupin III)

Stay tuned for more quotes.

"I'm Haruhi Suzumiya, from East Junior High. First off, I'm not interested in ordinary people. But, if any of you are aliens, time-travelers, or espers, please come see me. That is all!"

"Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence is on the planet?"

"Celebrating Mr. Jesus's birthday(Christmas) was fun, why don't we celebrate Buddha's and Muhammad's birthday next time?"

"Sometimes I get the feeling that we're all just a bunch of clowns standing on our tiptoes at the edge of a great abyss."

"We believe that God exists and he exists because we exist."

"Problems that cannot be solved do not exist in this world."
by: Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
my_lionAug 8, 2016 12:39 PM
Aug 19, 2018 10:12 PM
Nov 2017
"After i die, make me a penguin, i like penguins"
by: Yoru no ou (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Funny Loli/Lolice Memes

Monkeyofdoom44 - Mar 24, 2018

0 by Monkeyofdoom44 »»
Mar 24, 2018 12:46 AM

» Funniest Anime Ever

Dr_Jan_Itor - Jul 29, 2008

27 by AL19 »»
Mar 9, 2011 8:24 PM

Poll: » First Comedy Contest! XD

Lightspeed2552 - Jul 13, 2009

4 by T0LEK »»
Jan 23, 2010 6:13 AM

» Funny Pictures

Dr_Jan_Itor - Jul 29, 2008

21 by luckydemon »»
Jan 19, 2010 5:22 PM

» weekly motivational

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

6 by Pineapple-san »»
Nov 19, 2008 6:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.