Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Feb 22, 2015 3:19 PM

Nov 2014
Yukki is still surprisingly enthusiastic about the future diaries despite almost being killed because of them. Yuno's motivations are still unclear, and her swimsuit top slipping off was a little cheesy. And I guess we'll find out whether it was a good or a stupid thing for Yukki to open that door in the next episode.

3/5
Feb 23, 2015 2:17 PM

Sep 2014

holy shit
Apr 11, 2015 10:49 AM

Feb 2015
Man... the ending was creepy.

I wonder whether the guy that saved Minere was a diary owner. If he does I'm thinking he might have an 'Illusion Diary' or a 'Dream Diary' for the matter lol.
Apr 18, 2015 3:16 PM

Jan 2010
To prevent more deaths, the cop sends Yuki and Yuno, as bait, into an area densely populated by families. Was this intentional? I'm just here enjoying stuff blowing up. I'm not even trying to look for problems.

But yeah, how 'bout that ending. I finally know the context of that closeup shot of Yuno.
ShockedApr 18, 2015 3:31 PM
May 3, 2015 2:34 PM
Feb 2015
Well that was a cute little date. A bikini is always off whenever you are with your crush xD
Man the yuno's room was pretty freaky but not as freaky as the guy when he took out the escape diary girl's eye... I still have chills...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 1, 2015 4:43 PM

Nov 2014
Holy fucking Shit Yuno, you crazy
Hi there
Jun 28, 2015 7:50 AM
Jun 2015
LunarEmerald said:
harmann said:
How the hell did her bra get washed away? -_- Felt like forced fanservice there. The rest was pretty good. I&#039;d shit bricks if I was Yuki o_O

Knowing Yuno, she did that on purpose.
Minene Uryu's appearance also foced Fan Service aswell.
Aug 6, 2015 6:32 PM

Aug 2014
Nipples of no.9?
Bra with strap around the neck washed away? Yukki DEAD END (drowned at pool). [anyway is she really 14? looks like 17]
I knew it! Yuno want to kill him too and win the game! :D
Oh wait after he opened the room she really became scary :O Yukki good dead.. ee I meant night :P
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 8, 2015 1:44 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, poor Minene. I really hope she manages to survive somehow :/. Seeing that dude start to pull her eye out was actually pretty hard for me to watch. This is one of those rare times that I'm glad for the censorship lol...

Also was that Yuno's dead parents in that room? If so this bitch is WAAAYYYY crazier then I thought she was, that is some creepy ass shit @_@. I don't blame poor Yuki for getting the fuck outta there lmao.

Shes still my favorite character though.....I think.
Aug 15, 2015 3:33 PM
Jan 2015
damn that ending was creepy
Dec 16, 2015 11:12 AM

Sep 2015
Holy s#!¨!!

I'll have nightmares with that creepy ending!
Apr 26, 2016 1:32 PM

Jul 2013
Minene needs an eyepatch or maybe ... well actually more now someone is taking it out! that's crazy!

Also it was cute with them at the amusement park but when they went to her house and Yuki went in to that room, seems like he opened Pandora's box and changed everyone's fate!

OMG did she really go as far as to kill her parents? and why? why is she keeping them in the room in her house all decomposed? Norman Bates much? Although so far no sign of taking on either parents personas. I couldn't believe it! that room was so scary and creepy. He should've used his phone to call the popo! She is far crazier than I imagined her to be. I also would have ran but probably would've called the police whilst doing so.

Then when she'd followed him home and spoke through the letter box that was so creepy?
May 13, 2016 12:47 PM

Jun 2010

Omg that was so creepy. :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2016 9:22 PM
Sep 2015
Yuno seemed rather intelligent, so why the fuck would she bring him to a house where dead bodies (I assume) are lying around in a room with an unlocked door?

Also, nobody even mentioned how many students were killed by the bombs. Seemed like a lot - whole classrooms wiped out. So over a hundred? Several hundred?
Jun 29, 2016 10:13 PM
Aug 2011
I have rewatched the series yesterday and i am not gonna lie, i have cried like a baby. Mirai Nikki was in the first 10 or 20 animes i have watched in my life. I watched it when it was airing, and at that time i was 15/16 yo kid that might have not understood the anime completely. Yet i still gave it a 10/10 rating on MAL. After rewatching it yesterday, i am comming back to the last episode for the third time already. It even made me download the OVA that's an alternate ending of Mirai Nikki and watch it aswell. I want to point out, that i completely forgot how the story developed and ending aswell and it felt like i was watching the anime for the first time in my life, though i did watch it already in the past. Guess 5 years was enough to forget it, but when you look at it like this it's very depressing. You encounter something that might completely change your life, change the way you look at things, develop your emotions and lifestyle, and yet in the very end you eventually forget where it all started. The struggle of Yuno forgetting Yukiteru was killing my heart, and the music was well fit, made me cry the most out of all animes i watched in my life. I have watched over 500 titles already, and Mirai Nikki was one of my first ones. This anime is definitely my most favorite one and takes the number one spot on my list. If i could, i would have rate it 11 or 12 out of 10. I didn't change the title of my best anime of all time for a few good years already. It only shows how great and amazing Mirai Nikki is in my eyes, that after all these years i have decided to finally change it. Without hesitation, this anime is the best anime i have ever watched in my entire life. I wish i could say i will never forget it, but considering i did forget it once already after 5 years - i guess i can't. I will be going back to this anime A LOT though, so i never forget how good it actually was.

Props to the creators, great story line, plot, music and realization.
I'm grateful for this masterpiece.
Aug 29, 2016 10:38 PM

Aug 2013
ahahhah this anime is pure garbage
Sep 5, 2016 7:48 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, now that was interesting. Wonder how that room at Yunos place could change everybodys future, dang.
Also, that guy that drugged Ninth seemed weird. Wonder who he is.
Really excited for this anime, its awesome XD
Sep 21, 2016 12:29 PM

Jun 2016
Yukki discovers some dead bodies in Yuno's house, scary scene lol.
That kiss scene again <3
Oct 1, 2016 2:10 PM

Mar 2016
Anyone else amused by this?
Oct 9, 2016 1:32 AM

Jul 2015
Hahah this episode.
First off, I'm really enjoying the romance. This episode was definitely the best by far.
Also, towards the end, that was actually a bit creepy. This is the first time I've actually felt creeped out at an anime, but then again, I haven't seen that many horror anime. Definitely need to watch some more horror/romance anime (if there even are any).

caught in the wonder
Oct 20, 2016 2:53 PM
May 2016
this is edgy shit and shock factor
Nov 3, 2016 11:16 AM

Jun 2016
What just happened?
Yuno is sure creepy :/
Nov 6, 2016 4:28 AM

Jan 2014
DAMN IT YUKKI, CURIOUSITY KILL THE CAT.

I'd actually looking forward for their sex scene, yet it twisted because his curiousity.

what exactly lies in that room that highly affected other diary holder and the room of Deus Ex Machina?
Nov 16, 2016 10:04 PM

Jul 2016
...I was not expecting that, although if I was in his situation I would still stay with her but maybe thats because i'm not using my head.. Or am I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dubbed anime is the best because you can wank without reading ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 2, 2017 2:39 PM

Mar 2010
I have a feeling yuno wanted yuki to open the room, since she didn't invite him. Knowing there is a dangerous room would mean she shouldn't invite anyone so its odd she would risk it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 15, 2017 10:53 AM

May 2013
Nuuuu, don't kill off Minene yet ;A; she looks so hawt with her hair not in lolita style haha

I wonder if those were dead bodies of Yuno's parents and that she killed them...? :0
Mar 19, 2017 8:21 PM

Nov 2016
Loool that last scene after the credits when the loli made some snacks for the god of space and time :P
Apr 16, 2017 10:02 PM

Jan 2016
Oh, why did a plot twist like that have to happen? I was just warming up to Yuno :/ And Fourth? Is he evil too? Is everything a lie?

Wait I just realized I have no idea what's going on anymore. What's going on?
Jun 4, 2017 7:45 AM

Dec 2016
Damn that cliffhanger and the fucking horrorified expression of Yuki when Yuno says goodnight. What a crazy end to the episode!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jun 30, 2017 10:32 PM

Jul 2009
Oh boy, so we get a pretty chill "date" and fanservice for half the episode then go right back into the swing of things with another diary member kidnapping Ninth (the smart guy even conceals his face too) then we get to continuity continuums hidden in Yuno's house?! Wtf O_O Looks like ... bodies hidden there? Then the stalking continues with Yuno following him home ... yeesh, I'd be scared if I was in Yuki's position that's for sure! Also I gotta mention the animation's been pretty good in this show so far, hope it keeps up :D
Oct 7, 2017 7:22 PM
Jul 2017
That episode started off pretty mediocre, with awkward humor, then shit got crazy!
Oct 13, 2017 6:56 AM

Jun 2016
Before I forget to mention: I freaking love the OP. It really fits this anime. The ED, too.

Yuno and Yuki had a "date" at an amusement park. They're so cute. That fanservice in the pool and the horror house, though. Lmfao. I reckon Yuno did that on purpose, by THAT I meant her removing her bra? Bikini? Swimsuit? Haha.

So, Yuno is not exactly in love with him, she's just keeping her promise? I don't think so. I think Yuno is really in love with Yuki and she's a freaking yandere. Pfffft.

The Ninth owner of the Escape Diary is now dead? Oh no. I kinda start liking her, though. I wonder who's that guy who's apparently a Mirai Nikki owner, too. He just pulled her eyes out of her eye socket. Waaaah.

And what on earth is inside that room at Yuno's house? What the fuck. WHat the fuck. This show started so cute then it gets dark with Yuki running away from Yuno who is lowkey a murderer, too? I wonder if those dead people are her parents. What the hell.

So, that loli is in love with that God of time and space since she had to ask Yuki on how to be cute then she cooked her food. Hahaha. That God's reaction, though.

Another great episode. Yaaaaas.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 12, 2017 8:32 PM
Dec 2017
Um...I'm confused about Yuno...Why does she like the 1st so much. I think she is trying to gain his trust to kill him and the bodies in the room I am clueless of who they are. I just don't know what to think of her...
Dec 12, 2017 10:49 PM

Dec 2017
YUNOOOOOooo ~! T_T

madlax123Jan 3, 2018 11:44 PM
Dec 12, 2017 10:52 PM
Feb 2015
madlax123 said:
YUNOOOOOooo ~! T_T
I Feel You ...........................
Oct 22, 2018 9:19 PM

Aug 2018
Yuno Lives! She needs to bump off Yuki, that guy’s a whiner.
Dec 8, 2019 10:03 AM

Apr 2013
Not sure how I judge Yuki running away from Yuno in the end. On the one hand, finding a room like that is quite disturbing. On the other hand I doubt she would do him any harm.
Feb 24, 2020 6:39 AM

Dec 2018
Well Yuno is a like a double-edged sword for Yukki, she could become his best ally but also could become his worst enemy because her future diary is all about Yukki.

Yuno: Why did you open that room ?
Because she didn't tell him not to, besides she's the one who decides to invite Yukki to her house.

I think Yukki made the right choice, my guess is if he hadn't realized it, Yuno would have killed him there too. And there's a note about the apple changing color in Yukki's diary and lol not sure if he stayed on her house until 5 AM or if it's just a note from the future.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 3, 2020 4:15 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
So Yuno is not just a stalker but a serial killer... Oh dear!

"Good night Yukki"
Jun 2, 2020 9:52 PM

Apr 2020
The end made me shiver lol
Aug 7, 2020 2:48 PM
Oct 2019
An episode that wasn't mediocre. A mysterious room of death that completely alters the game? Hmm, intriguing indeed. Lol at the stalker peeking through the mail slot.
Sep 26, 2020 4:31 PM

Dec 2016
The ending creeped me out x_x Yuno's dark secret is revealed and I know very well that she's the famous Yandere type >.> I fear for Yuki's future to be honest ^^; but I also want to know what will happen from now on. It is suspicious enough that Yuno doesn't have electricity in her own house to the point of covering a dark truth? ... seriously, are those dead bodies inside that room? I could feel Yuki's fear in that moment *x*

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 1, 2020 9:19 PM

Sep 2016
It was good until the stock sound effect. God, why was there a fucking stock sound effect ?
Dec 18, 2020 11:37 PM
Dec 2020
that ending wtff that was so cool!
Feb 14, 2021 8:57 PM

Jul 2012
I actually kind of like the ecchi shenanigans at the park place.

We have a mysterious guy who MIGHT have some kind of superpowers? I wouldn't be surprised if bent the rules enough to the point where seeing the future is somehow equated to "this dude's got powers". That eye scene was FUCKING nasty.

The mysterious room thing at the end was pretty interesting though, I wanna know whats up with that. Also the stock sound effect was hilarious and made me feel like I was watching Eureka Seven again with that one OST that played a bunch lol.

The very very end was pretty creepy, if I was Yuki I'd simply pass away.
Mar 13, 2021 12:54 AM

Jun 2009
lol what the fuck was that stock sound effect when he opened the door
Mar 17, 2021 9:54 AM
Nov 2020
Except for the ending, Yuno was so cute in this episode! I loved it!
Jan 28, 2022 8:57 AM

May 2008
The thing with linking the straws was cute 🥰 was that some kind of Japanese extended kiss or some other weirdness?

I don't like Minene but having your eye stabbed then yanked out - eww 😝

I was really hoping for a sweet Yuki+Yuno ship 😍 but with with 23 episodes to go I suppose that was too much to hope for

Aug 20, 2022 7:33 AM
Jan 2013
This is still the begining of the series - your truely learning the synopisis of the last episode and a little more but the extend of the entire plotline of this series.
Oct 11, 2022 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
It was kind of easy to tell what was inside of that room! XD
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.