Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 23, 2011 7:28 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Once again a perfect episode for me. This I read ahead in the manga and once again it surpasses it. I though of it a lot and this is definitely a top 3 of animes surpassing the originals. The other 2 being Fate Zero and Steins Gate.

This being said the episode was clearly superior due to what it offered of Yuno. Well she already has a lucky guy that I am sure was lucky with her this episode, more so than others I guess. I have a feeling this might be the best mind fuck too. I still have to see it all to be sure.

The episode in fact was so well done that it scared the shit out of me. I really screamed loud and many times as I re-watched the scene many times. Few animes can do that constantly TBH. Here goes.

Fear 1

As Yuno approaches Amano as follows,

That scared me a lot. The manga never did that. I fear Yuno now. I really don’t want her to kill Amano at all. That was really freaky what was freaky even more is what was found out before and I did not like the dark tone, seems my screen does not like it so I will put in the spoiler
manga version where you see the bodies better. However I do think the anime got the gloomy atmosphere far better than the manga where I did not get goosebumps unlike here in the anime. Whereas in the manga not. In the same note all having their phone flash in front of them along with Deus’s gears of destiny spinning in the spoiler
there is nothing less then perfection attained at it. My expressions where somewhere around ”Oh dear I wish he never opened that door. Why the heck did you not stop him Yuno”(same reaction in the manga ROFL), “It’s over! Finally all will change!” “This is like Steins Gate where this is beyond the point of no return.” Indeed it is for Amano knows Yuno killed people. Not only that but he knows they were Yuno’s family. Yuno is a crazy ass girl! I only accept her killing there if the family tried to harm her in any way. The music immensely improved all overall during that part.

Fear 2

None other than the following spoiler
That one was really scary and got a stronger reaction of fear from me. I would so not be able to sleep till I would get rid of her. Although I would not want to since I want a virgin girl like her. In any case Yuno’s fan service in the spoiler
was really good! Big breasts that Amano looks to like considering his red face.

The other thing to mention is the following,

Minene T_T I feel for you. War and your parents dead? WTF! So much unjust like that. So sad really in the spoiler
you live and next to you building blows up. The spoiler also shows that it looks like a fight between insurgents and the real army. Rebels so to speak I assume. One the things I really liked about Minene is her fan service in the spoiler
it was rather plain with no details but the shape was there.
Clearly she has a great figure. I also did not expect that kind of breast size but I assume the anime may have made them bigger? In any case it was not censored so I liked that. Now when that person helped Minene in the spoiler
I was relieved since Minene was in a bad pinch.

I do find the illusion and seeing Minene’s damaged eye in the spoiler
rather disgusting. It looked really bad. Poor eye! Really sad she lost an eye seriously. I like her and she has a dark past. Poor her. The person that helped also apparently has super hearing from how he heard stuff. Maybe more later.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
delicious Yuno is delicious and that kiss! That forefront MOE kiss!

Uncensored stuff in the BLOG:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=679519
Minenne's eye part!
Yumekichi11Jan 29, 2012 9:11 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 23, 2011 8:07 AM

Dec 2009
Yuno (((( ;゜Д゜)))ガクガクブルブル
Oct 23, 2011 8:39 AM

Apr 2011
delicious yandere is delicious
Oct 23, 2011 1:49 PM

Sep 2010
This episode really better than manga chapter, 12th and 9th's encounter wasn't in it, plus very delicious yandere filler scene with "oyasumi" .

Yuno is very cute :3
2e16nig.png
Oct 23, 2011 2:30 PM

Aug 2008
For the first half of the episode, I was like, "wtf? Sappy romance in MY Mirai Nikki?" But then the second half started. Hoho... Yuno is very yandere, that's for sure.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Oct 23, 2011 2:31 PM

Dec 2009

OMG, that was sooo fucking awesome...

I knew what was going to happen, but... WOW !

From now on things will go really insane and I can't wait to see all the epicness animated
( especially the appereance of the strongest non-diary user ).

Sad, that there was no muru muru extra at the end :(

...instead we could already see the encounter between 12th and Minene, which I really liked ^^

5/5 of course, can't wait for the next one
yuno6.jpg
Oct 23, 2011 2:32 PM

Apr 2010
Lovely couple having fun time, right? Everything's going to be fine, right? Suddenly a big nope for the viewers.

Good episode.
Oct 23, 2011 2:35 PM

Jul 2011
The last two episodes were pretty decent watches, enjoyable, but something you could have already known from watching the OVA. I'll do a short review of the episode after I finish watching it. Also like the opening.

Hmm decent episode, a little confused on exactly what happened. Not sure what him opening a door with corpses has to deal with significantly altering the future, I guess I'll find out in the comments/upcoming episodes.

4/5, I guess this was a direct adaptation from the manga, and from what I hear, surpassed it. But I didn't read the manga, so my underwhelming response is probably due to my ignorance and lack of knowledge :p.
mdzOct 23, 2011 6:05 PM
Oct 23, 2011 2:52 PM

Apr 2011
This is such a sensation to watch. Oooh, the thrills of watching Mirai Nikki. Meanwhile I'm developing a serious obsession for Yuno.
Oct 23, 2011 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
Best. Episode. Ending. Ever.

LostHanyou said:
I'm going to be the odd man out and say everything thus far is so average it's not even worth commenting on.

And yet you just commented, so apparently it was worth commenting on in your case.
removed-userOct 23, 2011 3:25 PM
Oct 23, 2011 3:14 PM

Nov 2009
I'm going to be the odd man out and say everything thus far is so average it's not even worth commenting on.
Oct 23, 2011 3:33 PM

Sep 2009
This one of the rare cases than I really happy that scriptwriter add some anime-original scenes. There are russian proverb "to kill two hares with one shot"(means to solve two problems at once)

1. They filled this episode(cause this arc is only 1+a bit chapter long).
2. They filled part about how 9th was captured(which was absent in manga)
Oct 23, 2011 3:50 PM

Apr 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:

I'm pretty sure this was covered in Mirai Nikki Mosaic.
Oct 23, 2011 3:57 PM

Sep 2009
heiismyhusbando said:

I didn't read Mosaic and Paradox yet(plan to this week). So maybe. Need to check.
Oct 23, 2011 4:21 PM
Dec 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:

It was. Wasn;t too sure it would be put in the anime, but I;m glad they did it. Also glad they showed a bit of 9th's backstory
Oct 23, 2011 5:05 PM

Jul 2011
Woops double post.
mdzOct 23, 2011 5:57 PM
Oct 23, 2011 5:56 PM

Dec 2007
Spirit_Sempai said:

very nice episode. Yuno-sama in yandere mode in last part xD
5/5
DavisonOct 23, 2011 6:01 PM
Oct 23, 2011 6:00 PM

Nov 2009
xzomega said:

Seconded.

I love Yuno!!!
Oct 23, 2011 6:02 PM
Oct 2008
From what I've seen so far in this and the past episodes they're throwing in elements from Mosaic... wonder if theyll show off Paradox
Oct 23, 2011 6:08 PM

Nov 2010
GOODNIGHT TO YOU TOO YUNO.<3
Oct 23, 2011 6:11 PM

Jul 2010
lol at yuno i already seen the manga so this is kinda expected
Oct 23, 2011 6:22 PM

Oct 2008
The door-opening scene is one of my favourite scenes in the manga and was executed here nearly just as amazingly, although I think it could've been a bit more dramatic, especially if they hadn't interspersed it with other scenes. Still, I loved the contrast between it and the humorous/vaguely-heartwarming tone of the earlier scenes. The music in particular was perfectly unnerving.

Also yay bits of Mosaic!!! Minene ;_;
the Imaginary and the Real can never mingle.
Oct 23, 2011 6:31 PM

Oct 2010
lostmymusic said:
The door-opening scene is one of my favorite scenes in the manga and was executed here nearly just as amazingly, although I think it could've been a bit more dramatic, especially if they hadn't interspersed it with other scenes.
I am surprised it had a opposite effect on you. I though the music made it more dramatic. At least suspenseful to say the least. Well I will say it again this episode compared to the manga is 100s times better. It actually made emotions I did not have in the manga surface.

Perhaps I should be precise. Goosebumps among them but also anticipation and being nervous. Because they can change stuff it makes all the difference how they proceed. Well let me tell you something they did it good. Yuno freaked me whereas in the manga it was not apparent as much as this episode's effect. That being said I call this the best mind fuck of all times. I am sure it shall become one. Not talking about 12 episode series but a 2 season cour category one. I don't think none shall be in that category other than this anime as being #1 in mind fuck.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 23, 2011 6:37 PM
Mar 2011
awesome series so far, but why do i get the feeling that they might censor or "downgrade" some of the gore?
"....i am the villain in this story"
Oct 23, 2011 6:49 PM

Feb 2010
The door thing was a bit censored.

I liked the slower pace and everything about the ninth in this episode , i didnt read mosaic but i guess it was there , but it wasnt in the original manga so it was a nice adition.
Oct 23, 2011 7:01 PM

Jun 2010
Did anyone catch the Deadman Wonderland Ferris wheel?

Getting interesting.

Oct 23, 2011 7:03 PM

Jun 2011
Yuno's scary as hell, but that's ok. I wasn't planning on sleeping anyway.
Oct 23, 2011 7:18 PM

Jun 2009
Really good episode from beginning to end, it seems this show is finally finding it's feet. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 23, 2011 7:19 PM

Jan 2011
Sanguis said:
Yuno's scary as hell, but that's ok. I wasn't planning on sleeping anyway.

^ This.
Yuno yandere mode, love her. Best yandere ever.
Oct 23, 2011 7:22 PM

May 2009
I would have screamed at the end but I didnt want to wake up the neighborhood.
Yuno is now my favorite creeper/psycho character of all time
Oct 23, 2011 7:35 PM

Dec 2008
SO. MUCH. MOOD. WHIPLASH.

Seriously.

How did it go from light-hearted and fanservicey (amusement park) to heartwarming (ferris wheel scene) to insane and creepy (Yuno's house; and Minene getting her eye...*bleurgh*) so fast but so naturally at the same time?

But in any case, I loved it. I hadn't originally planned on picking up this series when the Winter 2011 roster came out, but now I'm glad I did.
Oct 23, 2011 7:37 PM
Sep 2009
I hate to admit this (due to a lot of people here who apparently loved the last scene to pieces), but I have yet to be completely creeped-out by Yuno. As a matter of fact, I kind of saw it coming; I was waiting the whole episode for something yandere-ish, considering the talk she gets about being such a staple yandere character. All-in-all, that last scene just seemed a little less subtle than what I was hoping for; after all, to me, Yuno just seemed like a stalker with a crush up to that point--nothing as drastic as having a room full-to-the-brim with bodies~

Nonetheless, this was a pretty solid episode. Again, I thought that the last scene was a little too over-the-top in spelling out that Yuno is supposed to be a psycho, especially with that "dun-dun-DUN" music playing as Yukiteru witnessed what was inside the room; but, regardless, I thought it was okay~
Oct 23, 2011 7:39 PM

Apr 2011
Oh my fucking god. The beginning was so happy and lucky I was all like yay nice atmosphere!

Then it got so fucking creepy... xD Still awesome as yell but DAMN that was intense.

Yuno best yandere ever.
Oct 23, 2011 7:43 PM

Aug 2011
well he done goofed... anyways great episode, Yuno is as awsome as ever and i didn't know the 12th was such a badass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2011 7:52 PM
Jul 2010
Ahh Yuno everything she does is magic, every little thing just turns me on :')

Also seeing 3rds actual face was interesting. :O
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Oct 23, 2011 8:09 PM

Jun 2009
This is actually turning out to be better than the original. I was afraid they'd fuck up this chapter of the manga. Seems like they know what they're doing.

Best part of the episode was Yuki getting taken home on a roller coaster.

13man18 said:
Did anyone catch the Deadman Wonderland Ferris wheel?
Mirai Nikki: 2006
Deadman Wonderland: 2007

That's the Mirai Nikki ferris wheel

BL2W said:
I hate to admit this (due to a lot of people here who apparently loved the last scene to pieces), but I have yet to be completely creeped-out by Yuno. As a matter of fact, I kind of saw it coming; I was waiting the whole episode for something yandere-ish, considering the talk she gets about being such a staple yandere character.All-in-all, that last scene just seemed a little less subtle than what I was hoping for; after all, to me, Yuno just seemed like a stalker with a crush up to that point--nothing as drastic as having a room full-to-the-brim with bodies~
That's because it was supposed to be obvious. If you weren't tipped off to the fact that Yuno is beyond just a little bit crazy, and you were fooled by Yuno's act in the theme park, then subtlety was never going to work on you.
DrHouseOct 23, 2011 8:12 PM
Oct 23, 2011 8:14 PM

Aug 2011
The first half of this episode is more like a fan service... However, the second part is so scared and dark... I'm glad that I choose the morning to watch this episode....
Oct 23, 2011 8:27 PM

Aug 2010
Nice and creepy, now I'm going to bed.
Oct 23, 2011 8:28 PM

May 2010
Ah, like like like. I'm glad they're putting bits of Mosaic in, hopefully we'll get Paradox as an OVA or something!

I'm enjoying this a lot, I'm really glad the adaption is this good.

But maaaaan Yuki is an idiot. Hmm... opening this door covered in tape will change all our futures... hmm... yeah I'll just go for it, whateves.
Oct 23, 2011 8:37 PM

Oct 2010
that end... even though i was expecting it from the manga.... it was still super creepy!!!!!!!! O.O
Oct 23, 2011 8:43 PM

Mar 2011
Just when I thought I could sleep tonight. Amazing ending, very creepy too.
Oct 23, 2011 8:47 PM

Jun 2009
LifesHeart said:
Ahh Yuno everything she does is magic, every little thing just turns me on :')
Naw, that's Yuki's song. Yuno's song goes a little more like this:
Oct 23, 2011 9:00 PM

Oct 2007
Love her so much that i think this will never get creepy for me.

Also, after reading the manga.. Am I the only one that *sees* the anime with another eyes??!

Manga Spoils: (ENDING SPOILS)

Is it weird that I found Milenes scream cute? (btw, it wasn't 12th that removed her eye on the manga!)
belialOct 23, 2011 9:04 PM
Oct 23, 2011 9:04 PM
May 2009
Vanisher said:
The door thing was a bit censored.

I liked the slower pace and everything about the ninth in this episode , i didnt read mosaic but i guess it was there , but it wasnt in the original manga so it was a nice adition.

They already said it would have parts censored or cut. In the DVD release it will be uncut. Not a big deal really.
Oct 23, 2011 9:12 PM

Jan 2011
I knew even with the first half i still found it unbelievable unsettling Then that ending Threw it Right out the window and creeped me The F out all the horror signs showed going into her house was a bad IDEA!.

Yuno Takes the cake (imo) so far for best Yandere i've seen in a while and it just leaves me wondering what other crazy stuff she has in-stored , i'm just glad this isn't a Harem because shes the last girl i would ever want to backstab.
Oct 23, 2011 9:18 PM

Feb 2011
This was a nice good creepy episode loved the ending<3
Oct 23, 2011 9:41 PM
May 2010
How the hell did her bra get washed away? -_- Felt like forced fanservice there. The rest was pretty good. I'd shit bricks if I was Yuki o_O
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Oct 23, 2011 10:05 PM

Sep 2009
xzomega said:

can't get any better than this hehehhe

great anime and great character ...2 thumbs up d^^b
Oct 23, 2011 10:28 PM

Feb 2011
LOLed much

Yuno is doing what a guys should do on a date buying icecream,food,drinks and even holds the umbrella for Yukki. loving her episode by episode.

and the last scene reminds me of Higurashi when Rena visits Keichi xD.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF YANDERE!
Oct 23, 2011 10:41 PM

Jun 2007
harmann said:
How the hell did her bra get washed away? -_- Felt like forced fanservice there. The rest was pretty good. I'd shit bricks if I was Yuki o_O

Knowing Yuno, she did that on purpose.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 20, 2011

284 by coldnails »»
Mar 23, 11:39 AM

» Is she GooD or just obsessed

rishamr - Mar 20

26 by Pendragon572 »»
Mar 23, 1:25 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 15, 2012

266 by owonism »»
Mar 6, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 18, 2011

172 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 24, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 6, 2011

302 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 24, 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.