Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2011 5:12 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh god. The most frustrating episodes are about to appear. Stupid Captain Ginyu. SO annoying. >:/
LunaDec 6, 2013 4:31 AM

Oct 25, 2012 9:00 AM

Jan 2010
Ginyu is a girl - lulz
Nov 20, 2013 10:42 AM

May 2012
Poor Bulma, I'm really sorry for her :'( and she tries her best so hard! Well lets see what's next!
Dec 13, 2013 1:29 PM

Jun 2009
Hmm, that's interesting. Here I thought that the reason that Ginyu couldn't body swap in his frog body is because he didn't have any Ki in that body but in actual fact it's because he couldn't say "change". Weird.
Jul 19, 2014 7:11 PM

May 2014
I've never liked Bulma very much, so I can't help but find what happened to her to be very humorous.
Feb 29, 2016 2:16 PM

Aug 2013
A common misconception people have about the Frieza fight is that believe it to be all staring and screaming and that's why its so long, when in reality a lot of it can attributed to all the filler like Bulma and the Ginyu frog that's thrown in at such weird times.
Jun 12, 2016 4:31 PM

Feb 2016
Really wish there was no filler interruptions, I could care less about Bulma...

So, are the gloves truly and finally off? Goku and Frieza fight, all out, no holding back/playing around?

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
May 18, 2018 9:55 AM

Nov 2017
For god's sake, Ginyu again? I thought we trusted you.... This reminds me of the princess and the frog a little though. I'm excited to see what he does while he's in Bulma's body.

Meanwhile, Goku and Frieza are at it again. I thought they had stopped playing around in the previous episode, but nah. Maybe they stopped now that Goku hurt Frieza.

Anyone notice at 6:57, Goku was wearing his orange shirt when he had previously taken it off, and you see in the next shot that he's only got his blue shirt on. Weird.
You can't miss something until it's gone.
May 19, 2018 5:10 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
lafingman0 said:
Ginyu is a girl - lulz

He is getting annoying ....

Feb 1, 2019 8:16 AM

Jul 2008
Ginyu and Bulma.....great...
Apr 19, 2019 4:19 PM

Jul 2016
I feel like the bulma/ginyu stuff couldn't be any worse than the previous bulma filler, but I guess we'll see, lol.
Dec 10, 2019 4:22 AM

Mar 2010
It's interesting how "respectful" Goku and Freezer are. Especially Freezer the evil seems to enjoy the fight, maybe he's just playing but you can see when their eyes meet. I didn't remember this at all btw.

And Bulma is into a big Frog affair, and turned into one now, lol.
Jul 29, 2020 7:18 AM
Jul 2018
I like how both Goku and Frieza agreed not to hold back anymore, only for both of to come to coercion, indifference in Goku's case, that Frieza mockingly will fight with his hands behind his back. What happened to no holds barred sort of duel? Regardless, Frieza's tail is dangerous and a hindrance in the face of a quick-witted enemy. It would be beneficial for Goku to get rid of Frieza's tail. Such a trickly little anatomy. That said, I am curious as to what specie is Frieza.

Bulma, Bulma, Bulma. She just couldn't stay put in one place, could she? She just had to travel around the planet and get herself in all sorts of unprecedented situations. Now, she is a frog, and Captain Ginyu has taken over her body. That will certainly be a problem in the future. Still, from a carrot to a frog, Bulma is going places.

They are serious, aren't they? Chi-Chi, Yajirobe, Oolong, and Puar are all planning to go to Planet Namek, reluctantly as always, in Yajirobe's part. That could end up as a good plan, though. With Goku and Frieza's devastating powers, you never know what could happen. The gang might need a lift out of there.

Oct 4, 2020 2:15 PM
May 2019
ChiChi's desire of departing for Planet Namek is beyond what one would expect. Seriously, for how long have they been on there now? Just now she has decided it would be a good idea to go there to retrieve back Gohan. It's as if she doesn't trust Goku at all. A bit sad if you ask me. Ugh, Bulma did it again. Wasn't expecting to see Ginyu so soon, but with Bulma carelessly wandering around - it was sort of bound to happen.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 117 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 13, 2013

17 by GeoRush »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 12 Discussion

Yokurama - Feb 13, 2008

15 by Dumb »»
Today, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 291 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jul 27, 2008

46 by satyabrata900 »»
Apr 21, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 230 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 19, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.