MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

My Daddy Long Legs Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Watashi no Ashinaga Oji-san »» My Daddy Long Legs Episode 6 Discussion

View Poll Results: My Daddy Long Legs Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

0%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0%
Voters: 0

10-20-11, 3:17 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode, probably the best so far. Really well done from beginning to end, especially the last few minutes where Judy read her letter to the class room.
Sent with Mal Updater
"Hello. I came to talk. I've been thinking lately. About you and me. About what's going to happen to us, in the end. We're going to kill each other, aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I'd made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death I'm discussing here. Maybe my death... maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder on my... hands..."

Batman, The Killing Joke

06-29-12, 4:48 PM

It was a nice episode! I love it

09-15-13, 5:50 PM

Awwhhh..... Poor Judy :( She had to make up some stories to write her english essay about her family.... I really like her character growth<3 She become so mature as the series progresses ;~;

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices