Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 9, 2013 9:21 PM

Aug 2012
That was a pretty awesome episode.
All the diary stuff is making a lot more sense.
Apr 1, 2013 6:26 AM

May 2012
Nice episode but was Yuri's childhood really implied with Pedophilia? Even with that great backstory I just dislike Yuri... Momoka seemed interesting though I do wonder how she got the diary in the first place and to has the spell to actually change fate!

Good episode in general just didn't think the attempt to rape/bondage was necessary in this kind of story!
Apr 2, 2013 12:05 PM

Jan 2010
New op i dont really like it except for ringo and yuri/tabuki parts p much

OMIGOD YURIS DAD WAS FUCKED UP
omigod penguindrum why are you making me cry again stop it
so are you tellin me tokyo tower used to be a giant man
Apr 2, 2013 6:43 PM

Jan 2013
Boba_Fett said:

Good episode in general just didn't think the attempt to rape/bondage was necessary in this kind of story!

I think you could handle it.
I don't mind how far any anime goes.
4.9/5
Great episode, a bit harder to watch since it's so messed up.
Apr 30, 2013 6:24 PM
Mar 2009
What a dick father. WOW. That's one of THE best ways to traumatize your kids.

So Momoka also had access to the supernatural. And what the hell is up with that tower? How does a township/city allow something like that to exist?

They jumped out the inn, landed in a shallow hot spring and are completely fine. Logic.

So. Much. Happening. At. Once.

Momoka was definitely yuri with Yuri. Lol. So that's how the Eiffel Tower came into being. Fabulous.
Jun 4, 2013 7:16 AM

Nov 2012
seriously yuri past is just to wrong.. whats wrong with her father? its just like shigofumi btw (if you have watch it.) kinda sad when seeing momoka make the yuri's father tower dissapear.. she got burn :/
Jul 8, 2013 3:56 AM

Apr 2009
Dafuq. Child abuse? That's a messed up childhood Yuri had. What a sick and disturbing act by her father. Sick bastard. Momoka transferred her destiny (reminds me of Steins;Gate), healing her in the process and presumably also causing injuries to herself similar to Yuri's (how'd she get fractures from fire?).

Before Yuri could begin the act with Ringo, Shouma was there after all... that was pretty contrived (a.k.a. it was "fate" even though I refuse to believe in it) and then before she could continue, Masako appeared to challenge her.

On another note, I think having those two antagonists/non-protagonists voiced by two veteran seiyuu (with a lot of roles as protagonists under the belt) is kinda... interesting. Mamiko Noto vs Yui Horie.

Dat safe... excellent example of Chekhov's gun. No wonder it was briefly shown early on.
Jul 11, 2013 7:31 PM

Feb 2013
Wow... that was really dark/troubling.

Best episode of the series so far though... just wow.
Sep 19, 2013 2:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Wow. Just wow.

Yuri is actually remarkably well adjusted considering what her douche of a father did to her. And her whole backstory with Momoka was really moving. And Masako/Yuri fight was the combat of the hotties.

This is just my speculation at this point, but could Momoka's death in the incident in 95 have been the price for changing another fate?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 7, 2013 8:41 AM

Jan 2013
This was quite a poignant episode on how family member have so much power over other siblings.
This happens so often it's not funny.

Especially when children are very young (This can even include adults though), they can be very easily influenced. Peer pressure is where most of these influences reside, but a pandemic, even today, is that parents and other siblings can basically get away with anything if it is within their family. That's why you hear (But also don't hear. Stockholm syndrome.) so many stories of abuse with aunts, uncles, fathers, mothers, ect.
Is can easily be plausible that having been told these things by her father, would definitely change her life. People don't understand how much power they have over their children (Or maybe, they do know exactly how much power they have, and take advantage).

You just have to pray that you can find someone, like in the show, that you can trust.
Even for me, that is very hard in this world. If I did not have my mother or my brother, I would have no one (yet :P).
I'm blessed with a great mother though. That is not this case here.

What a horrible father Yuri had. It's no wonder she has such a difficult outlook on life.
The writers really put in some great points into this script. These guys are much smarter than I was expecting (Especially after watching Revolutionary Girl Utena).

Keep pursuing your dreams! ~ Wynn
My brother and I compose classical and modern music, please click the link below if you're interested.
http://thesearethetwins.wordpress.com/

Please check out my profile to see what anime I recommend.

Keep pursuing your dreams! ~ Wynn
Jan 13, 2014 11:42 AM

Jul 2012
Well, if I thought episode 14 was fucked up, this just tops it... That was one of the most disturbing scenes I've ever seen in an anime (the father "sculpting" Yuri), even more so than Baccano's gory scenes.

Definitely one of the strongest episodes in this series. Really nice backstories. Yuri is actually relatable, because I have the same issues as her (self-esteem and trust issues) even though my parents are much more normal.
Jan 29, 2014 3:49 AM

Feb 2013
I would like to rename this anime, "Horrible Parents Destroying Their Children's Lives"

Seriously. Main 3 -Terrorist Parents, Ringo -Practically blaming her for their separation, Yuri -I don't think I even have to say it. So what happened to red head girl? Did her Dad make her kill her crippled brother??

Anyway, I am enjoying this show....I just wish....there was maybe a warning or something, like, "Hey, don't watch this if you're depressed" or "Hey, don't watch if you've got a bunch of big life decisions coming up" or "Hey, maybe you shouldn't be drinking while watching this"....

But yeah....still good though ^^
Mar 11, 2014 2:38 PM
Oct 2013
WAO!!!! SO much content packed into this episode!

First off, finally get to see Momoka, and we now know the actual significance of the diary; though I still don't really know why the penguin emperors (I think Natsume was indirectly referring to them in her exposition on the fate of penguins earlier with Kanba) want it. Probably has something to do with "Dr. Sanetoshi." Maybe they are from the Destination of Fate and they all left and attached themselves to a particular fate in search of the penguindrum to change their fates.

On that topic, I'm super confused by how the hat itself moves... it teleports onto Himari's head at plot driven events, but if someone tries to remove it, it breaks the connection and Himari "dies". But, then does it teleport back to the pedestal after the Survival Strategy is initiated? In that way the connection isn't broken?

Anyway, after this episode I think most everyone connected to the penguindrum and Momoka has met each other. We have yet to see the true significance of Kabuki's role, though I suspect he might become increasingly important in the following episodes. After all, he was closest to Momoka. There might be some hidden significance to that "Bird Watchers'" club he runs... If I remember correctly, he and Momoka started it together.

Also, a few episodes back, I may have misheard, but they said they couldn't find Momoka's body after the incident in 95. But, they found the penguindrum unscathed... HIGHLY SUSPECT! Maybe Momoka transferred herself to a different world line. She said that something like that happens when she changes someone's fate in this episode.

About this episode, specifically, the writer does a great exposition on the ways families can be detrimental and parents can have an extremely negative influence on their children.

In the way he develops the relationship between Yuri and her father, it is easy to see that as a child grows up in admiration of her parents, especially in the case of a singular parental figure as it was with Yuri, it is easy to accept everything the parents say as infallible regardless of how messed up it is. Even with Yuri's continued interactions with Momoka, she never doubts what her father has taught her. And, even when Momoka saves Yuri from her fate, that act doesn't disprove her father's philosophy, it just proves Momoka is an anomaly, and everyone else must be just as her father described.

To be fair, nobody else knows what Yuri went through, and she is not inclined to tell anyone, because, in her mind, they are all the same. And that's the way people are. You have to trust someone in order to give them a chance to earn your trust, but, especially as we get older, it is difficult to do that.

The whole family motif, in the way "Sanetoshi" spoke about it, comes into play with the Karakura siblings as well, their parents sort of passed on the fate that they are now forced to live with. But, what their parents did was connected to the penguindrum as well... I feel like I'm going down the rabbit hole....
Aug 16, 2014 3:47 AM
Aug 2011
The only question I have, is Yuri a shemale or not?
Aug 31, 2014 5:29 AM

Aug 2013
^Lol I don't think she is. Her dad has a truckload of loose screws, apparent to how he treated Yuri.

Transferring fates...is that like transferring timelines?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 28, 2014 11:12 PM

Sep 2014
I don't feel any sympathy towards Yuri: she's still a crazy rapist cunt
Jan 23, 2015 11:26 AM
Sep 2014
megaman20xx said:
WAO!!!! SO much content packed into this episode!

About this episode, specifically, the writer does a great exposition on the ways families can be detrimental and parents can have an extremely negative influence on their children.

In the way he develops the relationship between Yuri and her father, it is easy to see that as a child grows up in admiration of her parents, especially in the case of a singular parental figure as it was with Yuri, it is easy to accept everything the parents say as infallible regardless of how messed up it is. Even with Yuri's continued interactions with Momoka, she never doubts what her father has taught her. And, even when Momoka saves Yuri from her fate, that act doesn't disprove her father's philosophy, it just proves Momoka is an anomaly, and everyone else must be just as her father described.

To be fair, nobody else knows what Yuri went through, and she is not inclined to tell anyone, because, in her mind, they are all the same. And that's the way people are. You have to trust someone in order to give them a chance to earn your trust, but, especially as we get older, it is difficult to do that.

The whole family motif, in the way "Sanetoshi" spoke about it, comes into play with the Karakura siblings as well, their parents sort of passed on the fate that they are now forced to live with. But, what their parents did was connected to the penguindrum as well... I feel like I'm going down the rabbit hole....

Arrggg, if only there had a like button, i will give you tripple like
Your opinion has open my eyes, i can take a deeper look in the hidden message of anime now. Thank alot :)
Mar 15, 2015 2:58 PM

Apr 2014
yuri is a good character, I feel really bad for her

still confused about how Momoka uses her powers or whatever
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2015 5:38 PM

Dec 2013
Oh, so that's why Yuri wants the diary and Momoka wasn't just a random seocndary character. I like how this is moving forward. So to save Himari the brothers have to use it the same way as Momoka.

xchee said:

Transferring fates...is that like transferring timelines?

It gave such vibes too.
AizixMar 22, 2015 5:42 PM
May 12, 2015 7:20 PM
May 2010
The flashbacks in this episode make me think of the opening. Maybe the reason Ringo is shown burning if because she tries to change fate like Momoks did.
May 17, 2015 2:12 PM

Jan 2015
Just in case you didnt understand...
Yuri holds Ringo into her room that coincidentally is next to a room Shoma is staying with a classmate on a field trip.
Shoma rushes to rescue her after figuring this but he trips and falls unconscious after bumping his head.
Meanwhile, Yuri reminisces about her father, a famous artist who used to tell her she was ugly and convinced her to let him use his chisel on her as he claimed that by only making her “beautiful” he would be able to love her.
Yuri started getting seriously injured by her father and she makes friends with her classmate Momoka who claims that her diary has the power of transferring fates in exchange for a price.
Back to the present, Natsume appears before Yuri to steal the half of the diary in her possession and despite seemingly successful, it is revealed that she was tricked by Yuri and left with a forgery.
After Shoma awakes, Yuri reveals to him that she has half of the diary and just like Momoka saved her from her abusing father by severely injuring herself with the power of the diary, Yuri is determined to use it to bring her back to life.
May 25, 2015 12:07 PM

Jul 2014
Wow, okay, now I see why everyone's got the hots for Momoka, she's a damn cinammon roll character lol! That really is too good for this world since she disappeared ;;.

Yuri/Momoka is a ship I could totally get behind, that shit was too damn sweet.

And yeaaa, Yuri's dad seems to have quite a few screws loose in his head. 'Cause that was messed up! Certainly not what I was expecting. Not only do we have emotional abuse but also outright physical torture here, oh dear. No wonder Yuri's kinda screwed up.. I'm starting to really like her after this episode, haha.

I want to see Momoka make a comeback too; she's practically the talk of the show and yet we see so little of her. I'm pretty sure it's confirmed her soul's trapped in the penguin hat though, and yea, she's the chick Sanetoshi's gone full lolicon for. Everyone wants a slice of that heaven apparently... o_o

Anyways, it's really nice Himari's friends appreciated her scarves. I was under the impression they had sort of ditched Himari all things considered, but it's kind of becoming apparent that that's just how Himari took it. I hope they'll actually have more importance later; I mean they're in both EDs and we always get shots of them on the train station panels.

Actually, I want to see more of Himari's character, really; she's really taken a backseat to the plot so far lol.

Also, did anybody notice those Double-H train panel animations when Kanba's on the train reminiscing about what Sanetoshi said to him? They were roasting someone over a fire and then one of them was whipping him with what looks like blood splatters o_o Oddly gruesome imagery, I wonder if it's important?
Jul 22, 2015 3:17 AM

Apr 2014
I'm a bit lost, yeah that's it
Sep 29, 2015 8:42 AM

Dec 2010
Parents often try to mold children into whatever they want them to be. All the female statues lacked arms - Yuri's father tried to remodel her into someone who'd be utterly dependent on him.

That final bit was brilliant. Tokyo Tower does resemble a huge red web of fate.
KiayinSep 29, 2015 8:53 AM
。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 *
Nov 17, 2015 8:54 AM

Feb 2012
When I saw the statues at the beginning I thought, Yuri became involved in her namesake because she was surrounded by naked lady statues for her entire childhood.

So her father is breaking her limbs because she is ugly by his standards? He is psychotic.

Ok, a girl spontaneously combusted but why isn't there hysteria about how a giant humanoid statue/tower turned into a Eiffel/Tokyo tower copy?

I wonder if the rabbit Momoka saved eventually became the two rabbit children that serve the Sanetoshi Watase.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 5, 2015 12:51 PM

May 2014
That illustration at the end though.
Apr 3, 2016 5:58 PM

Dec 2015
My weakest episode so far.

I had a hard time buying Yuri's father, he was so exageratdly bad to the point I couldn't take him seriously. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for Yuri being raped and abused like that but he just felt unrealistic. Yeah, this is a show about magical hats and penguins but the actual characters and backgrounds are down to earth.

This one abused the deus ex machina a little too much. Not only does Shouma's classmate takes him to the exact same hotel Ringo and Yuri were in, they're also in the exact next room, and when Shouma arrives he just... trips! That was dumb. This isn't the first time such coincidences happen, true, but this one stood out to me.

Lastly, the silly fight scene, which would have been awesome in any other ep, contrasted too much with the grim story about Yuri, and that felt weird too.

Not everything was bad tho, Momoka was extremely extremely interesting. I'm still a little confused about the relationship between Momoka and Sanetoshi, since I don't know what exactly Momoka is/was. I think she was just a kid who found the diary for some reason, and that like someone here said, she died transfering the fates in the train accident. But why did she went to the library when she died, was it because of the diary? I mean, not everyone goes there and Sanetoshi himself was surprised.

Oh yeah, Sanetoshi. Fuck that guy.

King_Kiashi said:

Yuri/Momoka is a ship I could totally get behind, that shit was too damn sweet.

Yes.

King_Kiashi said:

Also, did anybody notice those Double-H train panel animations when Kanba's on the train reminiscing about what Sanetoshi said to him? They were roasting someone over a fire and then one of them was whipping him with what looks like blood splatters o_o Oddly gruesome imagery, I wonder if it's important?

I think that was a visual joke about the bondage/shibari between Yuri and Ringo, "Don't play with ropes." If you wanna go full theorycrafting mode, the blood may represent pain, like if Yuri didn't really wanted to do that.
May 29, 2016 11:33 AM
Sep 2015
Wow, I don't usually pick up on symbolism, but the hammering of the chisel was kinda hard to miss....

So I guess Momoka used a charm in the subway, and the punishment transferred her from this world. Wonder what the charm was - it certainly didn't prevent the terrorist attack, not strong enough maybe? But saving just her one friend shouldn't have given that much more of a punishment than saving Yuri did. I hope it doesn't turn out that her charm was actually responsible for the attack in the first place....
Sep 3, 2016 10:17 AM
Aug 2015
New opening is kinda cool
Kinda concernes me that only Kanda is running in a different direction....
Shouma is such an idiot xD But that part was hilarious
No rape then I guess
Wow, I hate Momoka and don't even know why
Kat0211Sep 3, 2016 10:23 AM
Feb 11, 2017 7:33 PM

Jul 2014
Yo that's some hardcore brainwashing for Yuri back then. She met momoka, momoka saved yuri, and now yuri is determined to bring momoka back?! wow this ep.
Mar 24, 2017 10:00 PM
Jun 2016
Pft nice move, shouma. Don't know what to say about the episode. It was very stylish though, loved the pool showdown.
Apr 25, 2017 2:03 PM

Mar 2012
i'll miss the first OP. );

Sep 17, 2017 1:09 AM

May 2013
So Momoka is actually Minori Kushieda from Toradora! O_O

Is everyone a psycho in this show except Himari? Yuri's dad is a total psycho, she kept teaching Yuri bad things.

Fate/book most powerful notebook
DarkwindJRSep 17, 2017 1:22 AM
Nov 13, 2017 5:33 AM

Jan 2017
Man, i really feel sorry for Yuri. That was so f*cked up. Thank cod his dad disappeared for real.

Fuck families man.

And kinda glad things are becoming cleared about the Penguindrum. I was fearing something of the sorts. Does it still work the same way? Or since Ringo limited herself to follow what was already written there we don't know if it's functional?

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

May 25, 2019 4:53 PM

Sep 2017
WEW,this and last episode were heavy.

despite there being a lot of theories on what did actually happen to yuri,its obvious it was a form or rape and/or abuse and imo (trigger warning) since we have seen yuri takes on and wants to act masochism/sadism on ringo it makes me think that young yuri was abused/hit/her bones were broken with the objects and also raped...im not sure if im making my point obvious but she might have took what happened to her and twisted it (bc she probably doesnt or didnt realize that what her father was doing was NOT out of love)

ofc i dont ever usually think the 2 of those are connected to that sort of intimate play but in this case its just the way i think it is for yuri? i also dont think yuri is a bad person with bad intentions! im so sorry for her,i hope to see her be happy (TRUE HAPPINESS) since shes a great character :((

"those who aren't able to find a more miserable person than themselves turn to the internet and call others losers,even though they've never met"- Satou from nhk
May 28, 2019 10:19 AM

Mar 2018
Thank god Ringo was safe in the end.

And I feel really sorry for Yuri after seeing that backstory. I hope she can accept love again and truly believe in it.
Jul 6, 2019 7:39 PM

May 2016
Compelling stuff. That was a very hard episode to watch. The bits with the abusive father literally made me physically ill. I'll probably re-watch the series at some point, but I'm definitely gonna skip this episode.

So, when Momoka changes reality, she also changes everyone's memory? I mean no one's mentioned "that time when the giant man-tower suddenly turned into the Tokeiffel tower" so it would seem so.
Jul 15, 2019 5:59 AM

Apr 2015
My take on this episode is, Yuri was indeed sexually assualted by her father. The wounds on her body can be taken as both physical as a result of assault and symbolic as every time she is assaulted she emotionally breaks to a point she completely loses her sanity. The father's statue also is not a physical building but symbolic on how big and heavy of a weight he is in her life someone who is always watching, controlling and she can not stand against. And from the previous episode, the truth about her body probably refers to this abuse on her body as a child.
Anu_Hearts_AnimeJul 15, 2019 6:26 AM
Aug 8, 2019 12:44 PM

Aug 2017
Another new subway station: Nishi-shinjuku. I'm gonna keep track of every single one of them, I suppose.
I love the `subway lines` metaphor for changing fate so much, it's just so fitting. I can't stop but admire Ikuhara for taking so many concepts and even real events and tying them together in such a beautiful fashion.

Momoka is finally revealed, and she was truly the savior for Yuri. Given the fact that Sanetoshi is presumably Satan, Momoka is, quite literally, a representation of Jesus Christ. She states that since God created everything, everything has a purpose and has to be loved, and shows determination to sacrifice herself to save others, thus saving Yuri by being burnt alive (although not to death). If this is not a direct Biblical reference than I don't know what it is. By the way, Momoka's sacrifices lets us see the first OP in a new light. Remember how Ringo was engulfed in flames there? That's a possible foreshadowing for sacrifice now.
St0rmbladeAug 8, 2019 1:08 PM
Feb 27, 2020 8:32 PM

May 2019
Okay, finally the plot really provided some clearment.

- Momoka had the power to change the fate.
- She was not killed by the metro terrorism, but was consumed for using her power for a really big change of fate in 1995.
- Her brief meeting with the Sanatoshi of Destiny or whatever he is was because of that.
- The birth and the very existence of the brothers and Ringo have some relation with the Fate Momoka created.
- Death/Sacrifice flags raised to Kanba, Ringo and Natsume.
Sep 25, 2020 8:18 AM
Apr 2016
Probably my favorite episode so far — the backstory carried it for me.
Oct 3, 2020 8:55 AM

Jan 2013
Absolutely disturbing to see the way Yuri's father tried to "sculpt" her ... I wouldn't be surprised if she was sexually assaulted by him.

Interesting to see fate being "changed" through love, I wonder if that's what the series is trying to portray.
Nov 1, 2020 1:34 PM
Sep 2019
This show is terrible, why do people like it? Is it because of the fanservice? The "subtle" symbolism? The lazy minimalist aesthetics?
I surely hope it won't get worse than this episode. If so, that would be a 180 turn, and kudos to the authors!
Feb 11, 2021 4:51 AM

May 2020
This is the second anime I've watched with an artist father using his very young daughter as a canvas to indulge their artistic fantasies/abusive tendencies. Although this one had more of a sexual abuse overtone with it, whereas the other one was just abusive.

And both of them came out around the same time. Weird.
May 6, 2021 11:59 PM
Apr 2014
Ilasma said:
This show is terrible, why do people like it? Is it because of the fanservice? The "subtle" symbolism? The lazy minimalist aesthetics?
I surely hope it won't get worse than this episode. If so, that would be a 180 turn, and kudos to the authors!

I've been asking myself the same thing. I was intrigued at the beginning during the "crazy Ringo" arc. Everything past that point is beyond pretentious. The show tries so hard to convey meaningful messages with its symbolic portrayal of events, but results in viewers having a complete lack of connection with any of the characters. They literally mean nothing to me, and I don't feel any of their pain. Sometimes simplicity works best. I really hope things get better because I'm fucking regretting ever starting this piece of shit
May 7, 2021 2:57 AM
Sep 2019
MitochiThePochi said:
Ilasma said:

I've been asking myself the same thing. I was intrigued at the beginning during the "crazy Ringo" arc. Everything past that point is beyond pretentious. The show tries so hard to convey meaningful messages with its symbolic portrayal of events, but results in viewers having a complete lack of connection with any of the characters. They literally mean nothing to me, and I don't feel any of their pain. Sometimes simplicity works best. I really hope things get better because I'm fucking regretting ever starting this piece of shit

I'd suggest you to run away from this right here and now.
Jul 1, 2022 1:38 PM
Aug 2021
The new OP is also another banger. The band's other works in the opening songs of arakawa are also fun to listen to.
Cabbage_CatJul 1, 2022 2:02 PM
Nov 17, 2022 1:08 AM

Sep 2017
contrived coincidences all over the place.

First off, it was pretty dumb of Yuri to leave the phone on while she was doing the deed.

Second, for some reason both yuri and shouma are in the same hotel.

Third, Yuri goes into flashback mode instead of continuing to rape Ringo.

you cant just explain plot contrivance as fate.

and lol yuri suggesting shouma also take one round at raping ringo at the end.

stupid af plot.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 17, 2022 1:09 AM

Sep 2017
Ilasma said:
MitochiThePochi said:

I'd suggest you to run away from this right here and now.

Yeah same here. symbolism symbolism all over like fuck.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2011

544 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.