Episode Information
Forums

Pages (5) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 3.4 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Poll: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 20, 2011 8:26 PM

Playing eroge in a church. On my things to do list. I'm getting the suspicious feeling that Yozora is that "boy"
that Kodaka met when they were young. The pieces kinda all fit if you put them together.

Finally more characters in the next episode

Oct 20, 2011 8:37 PM

Holy crap. Did i see what i just saw? a male protagonist in an Ecchi harem that can step up to the plate and kick some ass if needed?!

Kodaka is already better than every other male protagonist in ecchi since........ god it's been awhile.

Sena being cute, for a spoiled princess.

So Kodaka and Yozora we're childhood friends. But he doesn't remember her cause he thought she was a boy back then. Seriously, even Japanese animators stereotype that Asians look alike and it's hard to tell them apart. I wonder what happens when he figures it out.

Story is doing a good job developing the three characters and their friendship towards each other. You also can see that the girls are slowly developing emotions towards Kodaka. Yozora having that vibes since her childhood days with him and Sena developing them as she spends more time with Kodaka at the pool.

The pool scene was done pretty well. They avoided the cliched plot devices like nose bleeds, accidental boob grabs, and interrupted romantic moments. Kodaka does notice Sena's lovely figure, but he doesn't go overboard over it. He just shies away from staring,... too much.

BTW, did anyone else think that when Sena dove underwater with her eyes open she was going to see a woody in Kodaka's swim shorts?? Especially a moment after Kodaka got a good look at her camel toe from behind. I would have forgiven any cliched tsundere reaction Sena would have had after that, cause I'd be laughing so hard.

Omg, is Kana Hanazawa playing the Loli cosplaying imouto? does that girl ever get a day off? she's in like 3-5 shows every season.
Modified by Cirris, Oct 20, 2011 10:57 PM

Oct 20, 2011 8:39 PM

Did Yozora just call Sena a walking cum dumpster? LOL

Oct 20, 2011 8:43 PM

^
LMFAO.
But damn, that fan service. After this episode, I think i'll keep it. 9/10 for this episode.

Oct 20, 2011 8:45 PM

Kodaka should zero reaction to Sena asking why Kodaka wanted to say hi to her dad. Outrageous.

Oct 20, 2011 8:46 PM

Explicitz said:
LOL YES!

Nice cameo from Sacred Blacksmith, its was funny to see it under a eroge scope ^^
Kodaka did a nice job with Meat on the pool, and the whole flashback scene was really nice.
huh?

Oct 20, 2011 8:47 PM

Kobato is awesome but I was really liking Sena this episode.

Oct 20, 2011 9:07 PM

Cirris said:
Holy crap. Did i see what i just saw? a male protagonist in an Ecchi harem that can step up to the plate and kick some ass if needed?!

It use to ALWAYS be like that....but then Love Hina came and fucked everything up...

Anyway, very good episode, really loving the development. Love how he didn't freak out when his little sister come stark naked jumping on him....it was actually realistic...most normal brothers wouldn't be all scared and nervous, it'll be more like a UGH or put some damn clothes on lol....

He's pretty much a very believable Male lead so far, doesn't overreact to stupid shit, and keeps his cool most of the time.

Oct 20, 2011 9:21 PM

Yozora who made Sena read naughty phrases aloud sure is evil. I writhed with embarrassment watching the scene. By the way, "Seiken no Blacksmith" is not an erotic anime at all. (^-^;

Modified by kuroneko99, Oct 21, 2011 10:29 PM

Oct 20, 2011 9:22 PM

Oh my gawd. That is all.

hi

Oct 20, 2011 9:27 PM

Explicitz said:

Yes.

Read this: MAL Guidelines Use that: Report Abuse

Oct 20, 2011 9:27 PM

Omg, so Yozora could be that dude in the past...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dang

Sena<3 xD

Oct 20, 2011 9:37 PM

DAT SENA POOL EPISODE. YUMMMM.

I TAKE YOU TO THE POOL ANYTIME GURL.<3 Lovin' it.

Oct 20, 2011 9:48 PM

13man18 said:
I'm getting the suspicious feeling that Yozora is that "boy"
that Kodaka met when they were young. The pieces kinda all fit if you put them together.

I think Yozora's reaction pretty much spelled that out for us.

I really shouldn't like this show, but I do. And I keep wanting more.

Oct 20, 2011 9:51 PM

Nice episode.

Oct 20, 2011 9:52 PM

3rd episode and they already got to the water park. Quick.

Oct 20, 2011 10:07 PM

Jkunjp said:
Omg, so Yozora could be that dude in the past...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dang

Sena<3 xD

I think Yozoro "is" that boy. Otherwise, the whole flashback wouldn't make sense.

Oct 20, 2011 10:16 PM

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks there's some discrepancy between these two screenshots. :P

Oct 20, 2011 10:25 PM

stevewiess01 said:
I hope I'm not the only one who thinks there's some discrepancy between these two screenshots. :P

I got that too.

Oct 20, 2011 10:27 PM

stevewiess01 said:
What discrepancy? I can't really see anything besides delicious meat. So large and juicy it simply cannot be contained.

Oct 20, 2011 10:31 PM

Btw, after watching this episode, I realized the title of the show should be changed to "Boku wa Otoko-Tomodachi ga Sukunai"... It's a blatant lie that he doesn't have any (girl)friend!

Oct 20, 2011 10:50 PM

I was waiting for one of Sena's boobs to pop out. =[

Oct 20, 2011 11:09 PM

Yeah, Meat's proportions is pretty inconsistent at times.
But who's complaining, it's Meat dammit. Tender and juicy.

And they're really speeding things up. That was what, 3 chapters in the LN?
And they're introducing the rest of the characters next time in one go.
Really wonder where they'll stop.

Lacking a bit on the comedy but it's not that bad. I liked what Kodaka said on the last part. Made me think a bit about stuff...

Oh and surprised no one is commenting.
"Kurogane no Necromancer" = "Hagane no Renkinjutsushi"
At least that's what the translator notes says. Quite far from what Kobato's "True Ancestor" is referencing though.

Oct 20, 2011 11:15 PM

stevewiess01 said:
Btw, after watching this episode, I realized the title of the show should be changed to "Boku wa Otoko-Tomodachi ga Sukunai"... It's a blatant lie that he doesn't have any (girl)friend!

Keep watching.
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!

Oct 20, 2011 11:17 PM

Ani-Blast said:
stevewiess01 said:

Keep watching.

And with subs.

Oct 20, 2011 11:30 PM

Wow, I actually quite enjoyed this episode. I don't mind fan service when the actual show is pretty good and that was the case here, hope it keeps it up.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 20, 2011 11:41 PM

♥♥♥ Sena ♥♥♥ so Cute ♥♥♥

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)

Oct 20, 2011 11:59 PM

I like where this is going :D Yozora turned out to be Kodaka's "male" childhood friend. Also loli Kobato is voiced by Hanazawa Kana. :D

Looking forward for the next episode. Hopefully there will be no annoying new characters xDD

Unfortunately, shows like this only has 12 episodes most likely... :(

Oct 21, 2011 12:07 AM

stevewiess01 said:

LOL, you're not the only one, It kept bothering me as well, talk about not paying attention to details...

Anyways, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!

Did they really just play the "Lost memories about childhood friend who is actually the HOT girl in High school" Card???

Well FUCK, this anime just became so much more cliche than it already was...

Also, MORE LOLI PLEASE!!!
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

Oct 21, 2011 12:11 AM

LOL. This talk between Sena and Yozora about 18+ VN's mention me how I tried to explain the same things to some of my friends. But no one asked to read H-scenes aloud )))

Oct 21, 2011 12:22 AM

Another great ep^^
Sena was cute this ep and her swimsuit, omg xD
Kobato was funny and cute, too. Joining the loli club xD
The 'childhood friend'-thing felt a bit unneccessary (It's like EVERY anime has this kind of thing), but liked yozora's reaction when Kodaka remembered the old words^^ Now I'm curious about her^^

New members next ep? Nice, finally the tied-up maid (?) from OP will show up^^
Can't wait for it^^

Oct 21, 2011 12:29 AM

JustALEX said:
Did they really just play the "Lost memories about childhood friend who is actually the HOT girl in High school" Card???
Yes, yes they did. It should have been for later after some club activities episode but they played it a bit earlier.
And next they're gonna play the trap card. As well as the loli nun card and the smart but weird girl card.

Oct 21, 2011 12:37 AM

Eroge scene was pretty funny and Kobato is hilarious, otherwise a pretty boring episode. Second episode was a lot funnier. Hoping this doesn't turn into another fanservice anime.

Oct 21, 2011 12:39 AM

Did we actually get any indication that Yozora is supposed to be exceptionally attractive? It's explicitly stated for Sena, but I don't remember anything about how attractive Yozora actually is.
violaxcore.png

Oct 21, 2011 12:42 AM

violaxcore said:
Did we actually get any indication that Yozora is supposed to be exceptionally attractive? It's explicitly stated for Sena, but I don't remember anything about how attractive Yozora actually is.
She's attractive. Kodaka said so in the very first episode.

But she's antisocial, as opposed to Sena who can be social but in all the wrong ways.

Oct 21, 2011 12:44 AM

chessmaster1989 said:
Hoping this doesn't turn into another fanservice anime.

LOL, I thought this already WAS a fanservice anime...

I mean, what's really going on here, a club about making friends?

Can anyone really call that a real plot, and how long before both these girls are begging to suck Kodaka's dick?

I'm just saying, everything I've seen is pretty damn standard for just about every single Romance comedy/school life anime out there....

Not that I mind, I actually welcome any and ALL fanservice scenes, it's better than just watching a show about nothing....but that's just my opinion.
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

Oct 21, 2011 12:45 AM

chessmaster1989 said:
Eroge scene was pretty funny and Kobato is hilarious, otherwise a pretty boring episode. Second episode was a lot funnier. Hoping this doesn't turn into another fanservice anime.

- Another fanservice anime.

I lol'ed.

Oct 21, 2011 12:47 AM

Fuck yeah HanaKana Kobato. My body will never be ready.

This is the most enjoyable episode I've seen from the fall anime I've been following this week. It might change after I see the next Fate/Zero episode but not for now.

Oct 21, 2011 12:48 AM

violaxcore said:

umm, that gratuitous butt shot in episode 2?? Plus the need to show her legs in various types of fetishy leggings/stockings every couple of scenes.

Oct 21, 2011 12:54 AM

Explicitz said:

LMAO best insult i might've ever heard in my entire life.

Oct 21, 2011 1:00 AM

Cirris said:
violaxcore said:

umm, that gratuitous butt shot in episode 2?? Plus the need to show her legs in various types of fetishy leggings/stockings every couple of scenes.

you should read up on your TV tropes

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenericCuteness
violaxcore.png

Oct 21, 2011 1:40 AM

Lol at Seiken no Blacksmith eroge.

Oct 21, 2011 2:47 AM

Was Sena just b/s'ing about not knowing how to swim, and just wanted some time alone with Kodaka? Granted this is anime land and anything can happen, but she learned freaking fast...

Oct 21, 2011 3:10 AM

superman89 said:
Was Sena just b/s'ing about not knowing how to swim, and just wanted some time alone with Kodaka? Granted this is anime land and anything can happen, but she learned freaking fast...

No, in the 1st episode, it was stated that Sena was near perfect at everything (grades, athletics, looks), except her personality. So, it's not that surprising she learned quickly, although she may have learned quicker than what was humanly possible. But, then again, it was most likely midday when Kodaka and Sena arrived at the pool, and when they went back the sun was setting, so they were at the pool for at least a few hours.

Decent episode. Now it's time to introduce the other characters.

Oct 21, 2011 3:22 AM

I am surprised no one mentions the part in the spoiler
flabby stomach Sena? Obviously it took some observation but she has a flabby stomach. Nothing wrong with some meat love handles when you think of it in another way.

Seriously you can't beat this part:

that was like the best and Kodak boy saved Sena so bad from those guys. Sniff! Reminded me so bad of Tarou in MM! When he defended Yuuno's asshole. However in this case Sena opened her big mouth! That was bad! If she did not those guys would have gone away.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Oct 21, 2011 3:40 AM

Yumekichi11 said:

Noticed that as well. I assumed the whole "bulge out" scene was an original way of the artist to show that she feels allot more comfortable around him now and therefore don't feel like she "need" to suck in her belly any longer :P
Kinda like RL^^

Oh and getting hugged by a wet, naked, delicious loli... I really envy Kodaka (^.^)

Oct 21, 2011 3:50 AM

tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aired 30 mins. late today.

Golden hair girl doing ero otome game with earphone on is lol~

Proving that it's not inappropriate, and reading the lines... She got embarrassed with the lines, but Inoue-chara. reads anothing!!

The sister is obsessed with Kurogane no Necromancer...

The club is more important than her sister?!

The golden hair girl wants him to teach her swimming? Her swimming suit is...

lol~ his father and principal are friends.

He saved her from namba guys, and she got scolded the first time.

So there's a guy saved him from bulling when he was young... and that idea about the friends are from him? Or is he a girl instead (that's why Inoue-chara was shocked?)?

Next ep. with more members (from kouhai)!

Hi.

The episode 3 was awesome and better than the first couple episodes.

He was joking .

That was shock. there are lots of questions, but we will know them later .

Maybe she fell in live with him !!!!.

Yes, it's obvious that she was that boy . that's why she was shocked !!,

and I think, she has known that he was her Childhood friend from the begining.

I look forward for episode 4.
Modified by ahmadz, Oct 21, 2011 4:36 AM

Oct 21, 2011 4:13 AM

Got to the sister and Yozo is my long lost reverse trap friend who I was BFF' with , she remembers so does he - so when will she tell him !? lol who knows. But yes to people who question Yozo's knowledge she has known from the start. Hes the one with memory issues :P

Loving the anime as I cant get the Novels past half way through the first lol
Modified by sirwence, Oct 21, 2011 4:16 AM

Oct 21, 2011 4:46 AM

plot twiiiiisssterrrr wow to think that would happen *v*
srsly loved the last ep, very well done. mc is great lol, tho he surprised me

he looks like a gangster and if he wanted, he could prolly be one too :L didn't think he had it in him

Oct 21, 2011 4:47 AM

EternalDreamer said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Noticed that as well. I assumed the whole "bulge out" scene was an original way of the artist to show that she feels allot more comfortable around him now and therefore don't feel like she "need" to suck in her belly any longer :P
Kinda like RL^^
Indeed, I did not think of it that way. Perhaps in general Sena getting more of her confidence back is good but she better watch out of pride because her mouth let out quite in the inflammation towards those guys. Whereas she should have not talked to them at all. IMO that would save problems for Kodaka.
EternalDreamer said:
Oh and getting hugged by a wet, naked, delicious loli... I really envy Kodaka (^.^)
Oh yes but of course well all do in the spoiler
at least he did not react like most males I am aware of. People mentioned this and kudos to Kodak boy for that one too. He look smarter already.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Pages (5) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 3.4 » ... Last »