Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2011 5:47 AM
Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It seems like the rollbacks have finally stopped, so I'll revive this thread this time round :-)

This one didn't feel as hardcore as the first one. But it was still decent.

I especially liked the public invisible scene and the fact Yuko actually got pregnant. Most of the time they just throw in lines like "Nooo I'll get pregnant!", but nothing ever happens afterwards. Nice to see some consequences here and there.

The pool scene was also pretty nice. Even though it was fairly normal, the way Lily acted made it really sexy.

I don't know what to think of the new girl yet. They tried a little too hard to make her look sexy IMHO.
Oct 21, 2011 5:08 PM
Sep 2011
This is the 2nd hentai i've seen with pregnancy. Overall this episode improved over the first episode. First episode felt like generic tentacles, character art not much to my liking, and characters were okay(i like consent tentacles).

But this 2nd OVA is great. Characterization was better, especially that haughty tsundere. I also liked the main guy, he is a nice sensitive guy yet he can also be macho when he wants to without being a creep, douche, loser, etc. Comedy is also alright.
Oct 21, 2011 5:16 PM

Dec 2010
I like the character designs, but the animation choices, while occasionally good, could've had a lot better directing in the first ep.
Oct 24, 2011 5:52 PM
Jul 2011
bloodshadow said:
This is the 2nd hentai i've seen with pregnancy.

I've seen a few more, but they're rare enough to be precious items.

Not that I couldn't live without it, but it's better than using possible impregnation as a throw-away gimmick and then forgetting about it.
Apr 14, 2013 5:27 AM

Feb 2010
Fantastic, well made blowjob scene in the beginning
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2015 4:02 PM

Mar 2010
bloodshadow said:
This is the 2nd hentai i've seen with pregnancy. Overall this episode improved over the first episode. First episode felt like generic tentacles, character art not much to my liking, and characters were okay(i like consent tentacles).

But this 2nd OVA is great. Characterization was better, especially that haughty tsundere. I also liked the main guy, he is a nice sensitive guy yet he can also be macho when he wants to without being a creep, douche, loser, etc. Comedy is also alright.

This. The first ep was meh for me, this was better well the last part mainly ^^
Aug 5, 2016 4:41 PM

Dec 2012
That Yuuko bj was so great. Yuuko so fine.

Holy shit! DA POOL! I want to know how they cleaned it.

Yeah, time for Lily to respect Ichirou.

WTF? Ain't no way your belly gets huge in 1 day. Also, WTF does Yuuko mean Ichirou "might" be the father when he was her first. Don't do this to me Yuuko. You are best girl. Do not ruin that.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 7, 2019 7:27 AM
Oct 2013
User-sanMay 19, 2019 6:58 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tentacle and Witches Episode 4 Discussion

hackrabbits - Dec 3, 2012

15 by Kristiwazhere »»
Apr 21, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Tentacle and Witches Episode 1 Discussion

OrochiPL - Jun 7, 2011

8 by MorbinTime »»
Mar 29, 2023 4:06 PM

» So whose excited about this?

Metty - May 10, 2011

8 by Akaimeyarou »»
Oct 17, 2020 1:07 PM

Poll: » Tentacle and Witches Episode 3 Discussion

kyleey - Mar 13, 2012

10 by Tamuera »»
Jun 2, 2020 5:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.