MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo »» Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

79 61.72%
4 out of 5: Liked it

35 27.34%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 5.47%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 3.91%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.56%
Voters: 128

08-05-08, 9:38 PM

Cortez321 said:
DeathfireD said:

I'm happy they brought back the other knight with two different colored eyes. I was beginning to wonder if they forgot about it or something.

Who are you talking about?

I think he means Julio.

08-05-08, 9:47 PM

Veronin said:
Cortez321 said:
DeathfireD said:

I'm happy they brought back the other knight with two different colored eyes. I was beginning to wonder if they forgot about it or something.

Who are you talking about?

I think he means Julio.

Yah I just remembered, lol

08-05-08, 10:39 PM

I hope the show isn't overlaid with too much ecchi. More of Lousie x Saito please.

08-05-08, 11:03 PM

The episode was okay. I don't care for the elf, but eeh. Louise was hilarious, though. ^_^

08-05-08, 11:19 PM

Half-asleep Louise was hilarious..well she was generally hilarious this ep. The ending 0_0

To quote the Ying Yang Twins, "Mind if I touch it, to see if it's soft?"
My avatar is from Minami-ke. I get asked all the time >_>

08-05-08, 11:50 PM

DeathfireD said:

He will never be forgot ,,since he is actually as imprtant as Saito in the Zero'sTsukaima world,

08-06-08, 12:32 AM

KonW said:
DeathfireD said:

He will never be forgot ,,since he is actually as imprtant as Saito in the Zero'sTsukaima world,

Ahh thats interesting. I didn't know that and since I didnt notice him in the OP I was wondering if they took him out or forgot about him. Now that I know his role it makes it more interesting. >.< I wish I read the novel.

08-06-08, 1:43 AM

Aectann said:
Actually, if you read SS frontpage carefully:"...Which brings me to my next point, Kunio-kun, our translator and friend, has had a sudden family emergency and had to fly home (Japan). He should be back in a few weeks, and we all wish him the best."

very good point and i agree that u guys are acting like spoiled brats. hope the family crisis gets better

08-06-08, 2:39 AM

Grr damn shadow censorship... >.< Anyways, it's nice to Tifa back on her usual costume, the academy's uniform somehow just didn't suit her.

08-06-08, 2:48 AM

good episode what happend with saito when he had his sword in his hand there were sparks like he still isnt gandarlf or did i miss something

08-06-08, 5:23 AM

I think, this was the funniest episode so far =D
Especially with Louise's dreams and Saito's vision of him dancing with Louise xDD
And, of course, the ending...haha. ^^
I want more of that =)

draaglul said:
good episode what happend with saito when he had his sword in his hand there were sparks like he still isnt gandarlf or did i miss something

Oh, I think one of those Dragon Knights simply attacked him with some kind of spell, that's all =D
Modified by Saorin, 08-06-08, 5:29 AM

08-06-08, 5:37 AM

that episode was sooooo funny i almost died

08-07-08, 7:54 AM

Meh this one was a little to predictable, especially the ending scene when he got caught. I would really like to see a main male roll actually act like they have half a brain, when a girl asks you to come home early and you show up and there is a meal on the table and she is acting all happy.... you sit down with a delighted smile on your face and force it down!

Further..... hands off other girls at all times.... even a dog learns after that many beatings!

One last complaint, didn't he take on an army of 70K end of last season.... now he can't handle 5 or 6 bodyguards? Their super powerful knights? Six versus 70000? They would need to be 11667 times more powerful then any individual soldier fought in the last season. It's simply not allowed for in the context of this episode. :P Every Hero should dread a new season, it's like all the work they did to get strong last time is meaningless.

I am happy to see our half-elf come out of the closet though, never liked that hat but those ears are cute!

Yeah, Louise is cute when she's dreaming.
Kind regards
Sidoen

08-07-08, 8:02 AM

XD, yea..but I don't think he used the power of gandalf at all..it would usually glow..he just used his regular sword training to fight them...thats my excuse anyway

08-07-08, 8:50 AM

Hmmm, well if there was an example somewhere in the previous episodes that suggest he could choose when to use his power then that might sound sensible. However as far as we have seen so far his choice stops at what he chooses to fight with. As he was holding his sword (an actual weapon made for real combat) I would suggest he would be unable to prevent the use of his power.
Kind regards
Sidoen

08-07-08, 3:48 PM

sigh.

way too much fanservices....

next episode is also full of fanservices....

when will we get some solid plot development?....

sigh.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

08-07-08, 10:45 PM

This episode was interesting since we have gotten some serious moments in regards to the differences between humans and elves. Also, the ending was definitely one of the funniest moments I have seen from ZnT. XD
The pathway has now become clear.

08-09-08, 5:55 PM

I didn't liked it.

wakka9ca said:
sigh.

way too much fanservices....

next episode is also full of fanservices....

when will we get some solid plot development?....

sigh.

You're watching the wrong Anime, bro.

08-09-08, 7:11 PM

SS-Eclipse just released ep. 4

08-10-08, 6:13 AM

After 3 very bad ones, that's finally a good episode with a nice characterization & plot and somewhat funny. Is it me or Tiffania is totally taking over this show, while Louise is becoming more and more exasperating ?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices