Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 5, 2008 1:43 AM

Feb 2008
Enjoyed this episode. Looking forward to episode 5 whenever it gets subbed =D
Aug 5, 2008 1:59 AM

Feb 2008
An enjoyable episode. Louise was great in this one.
But my favorite part was by far the end, though I still wonder why we keep getting stupid censorship (probably just a way to boost DVD sales).
Aug 5, 2008 3:16 AM

Jul 2008
really great episode, a lot of funny moments. but didnt have much story. Seem the next episode is like this one,too.

Aug 5, 2008 3:54 AM

May 2007
Kayro said:
though I still wonder why we keep getting stupid censorship (probably just a way to boost DVD sales).
Wait, censorship? Explain. I haven't been paying attention. :P
Aug 5, 2008 4:06 AM
May 2008
Kayro said:
An enjoyable episode. Louise was great in this one.
But my favorite part was by far the end, though I still wonder why we keep getting stupid censorship (probably just a way to boost DVD sales).

because it on TV and they aren't allowed to show certain things.
Aug 5, 2008 4:35 AM

Oct 2007
Finally episode 4 and what was up with all the light sabers in the beginning? Well this was a hilarious episode and I liked some of the serious moments but Louise felt a bit out of place in this episode, expect that bit in the end. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2008 4:43 AM

Oct 2007
ChiBuki said:
Kayro said:
though I still wonder why we keep getting stupid censorship (probably just a way to boost DVD sales).

The scene when Saito placed his hand on Tiffania's breast was censored. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2008 5:04 AM

Feb 2008
landlock said:

because it on TV and they aren't allowed to show certain things.

But it's not like we haven't seen similar things in the ZnT series, so I don't really understand why they did this on this one.
Could it be because Tiffania's boobs are so huge? (not to mention that on episode 3, we also got censorship when Louise was grabbing Tifa's boobs) =P
Aug 5, 2008 5:08 AM

Jun 2008
I got the 848x480 h264 mkv from TT that I think everyone else got too. That was really strange coming from them, the subs are in a different font and the karaoke isn't there(i think they had one, not sure, but it's only a matter of ctrl+C ctrl+V-ing it if they do). It seems to me this was a hurried encoding or just a "meh, w/e" one, wouldn't be surprised if they dropped it again.

In that case I'll switch to waiting for Chihiro or watching the raws depending mostly on Chihiro's speed, I'd get around 80% comprehension on the raws, but I'd definitely wouldn't understand stuff like Official Heretical Investigation. For people that know absolutely no japanese, I think it's still watchable if you understand basic ZnT stuff like "Chevalier", "baka inu", "dekkai mune", "urusai", and "g-gomen, Louise, YAMETEEE!!".
Aug 5, 2008 7:41 AM

Oct 2007
Quote of the day: "Are those real?"
Aug 5, 2008 8:31 AM

Apr 2008
"Did you bring a whip?" lol
Aug 5, 2008 9:09 AM
Nov 2007
Is it just me or does Osu! video quality sucks to the point where it lags?
Aug 5, 2008 9:20 AM

Feb 2008
Cortez321 said:
Is it just me or does Osu! video quality sucks to the point where it lags?

Works perfect for me, and its pretty high quality.

Anyways, I wouldn't start complaining about the subs. Just be happy that we have them and that we could watch this episode.
Aug 5, 2008 9:22 AM

Jan 2008
it's fine to me...
"Did you bring a whip?"
"Yes, I don't know why but it just happened to be in my hands."
LOL
Aug 5, 2008 10:09 AM

Apr 2008
Finally I saw and enjoyed this episode!

The ending made me laugh very hard!
Aug 5, 2008 10:19 AM

Aug 2007
It was probably the best episode I saw for ZnT.
I laughed too much.
Aug 5, 2008 10:22 AM

Jun 2008
Osu! made a great work... love the ending ^^
I'm looking forward to the next episode
Aug 5, 2008 10:34 AM

May 2008
Just watched it!

It was great...and veyr funny xD

the dream was very good..specially when louise woke up and got really pissed xD

Also the ending was awesome "Did you bring a whip?"

Aug 5, 2008 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
thank god OSU picked it back up again because this is such a great show....i have to say, and i want everyone to be honest here...towards the end when saito was just about to grab tifa's breasts, did anyone think "shit shit louise is gonna come in any moment and spoil the whole scene"....but she didn't and then we all rejoiced that saito got some action...yes i'll admit, i'm a healthy male with a pervy mind.lol

and that bit where siesta just "happened" to have the whip ROFL!!! one of my top funny moments....but i have to feel sorry for saito, even after all that louise and him have been through, she still treats him like a dog and whips him...one time he should just catch the whip and say (if you've watched family guy) "hey, stop it....stop it"lol
Aug 5, 2008 1:15 PM

Aug 2007
Did anyone else have that strange thing at the top of Osu!'s release? It's a line that won't go away, annoying as hell. Overall quality of the seems to have gone down drastically which is sad because they were awesome at start. If this goes on I think I'll have to switch sub group... But still, it's so good quality it's watchable so I shouldn't complain.

EDIT: So I just checked their site and they will release a v2 with OP/ED, me is happy now ^^
Aug 5, 2008 1:52 PM

Jul 2008
Master_M2K said:
ChiBuki said:
Kayro said:

The scene when Saito placed his hand on Tiffania's breast was censored. ^_^

That happens many times in the other seasons and I do not think that censorship is new at all in this series but like Kanokon maybe it might be good to do a DVD release with no censorship or from the looks of most people here maybe one with ecchiness but I like this show way more for comedy an storyline. I mean come on 3rd season already means the story is good. Just giving a opinion.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Aug 5, 2008 2:44 PM

Feb 2008
in what world would a girl offer you to touch their goods without money being involved hehe.
Aug 5, 2008 3:54 PM
Oct 2007
First episode of Princess no Rondo to get a 5 from me. It has so many good and funny moments. The ending was fantastic. Louise totally owns this episode. Guiche's chibi was way cute. And finally, Tabitha gets face time.
Aug 5, 2008 5:44 PM
Feb 2008
pretty awesome episode. Lol @ louise having lewd dreams.

"I was almost there"

Aug 5, 2008 5:59 PM

Jul 2007
http://osu-osu.net/?p=34

It's out I think.
Aug 5, 2008 7:02 PM
Apr 2008
Thank you osu...it could've been in black and white as long as I could see what was happening and read subs I would be happy. Thanks for picking it back up
Aug 5, 2008 7:41 PM

Aug 2008
Got my close Zero n Tsukaima pimp to find it for meh. (Crunchyroll-ru) Funny episode. Worth the wait for the subbers?....Sure! Funniest episode all season for me. I felt sorry for Louise this episode, which I usually never do....And Tifa, lawl. Best.Misunderstanding.Ever.
Aug 5, 2008 9:25 PM

Jun 2007
SwordWielder said:
it's fine to me...
"Did you bring a whip?"
"Yes, I don't know why but it just happened to be in my hands."
LOL

haha that was the best quote of this episode.

I'm happy they brought back the other knight with two different colored eyes. I was beginning to wonder if they forgot about it or something.
Aug 5, 2008 9:35 PM
Nov 2007
DeathfireD said:

I'm happy they brought back the other knight with two different colored eyes. I was beginning to wonder if they forgot about it or something.

Who are you talking about?

Edit:
Never mind, you were talking about the Priest-Swordsman from Romalia (forgot name of country)
Cortez321Aug 5, 2008 9:46 PM
Aug 5, 2008 9:38 PM

Feb 2008
Cortez321 said:
DeathfireD said:

I think he means Julio.
Aug 5, 2008 9:47 PM
Nov 2007
Veronin said:
Cortez321 said:
DeathfireD said:

I think he means Julio.

Yah I just remembered, lol
Aug 5, 2008 10:39 PM

Nov 2007
I hope the show isn't overlaid with too much ecchi. More of Lousie x Saito please.
Aug 5, 2008 11:03 PM

Apr 2008
The episode was okay. I don't care for the elf, but eeh. Louise was hilarious, though. ^_^
Aug 5, 2008 11:19 PM

Aug 2007
Half-asleep Louise was hilarious..well she was generally hilarious this ep. The ending 0_0

To quote the Ying Yang Twins, "Mind if I touch it, to see if it's soft?"
Aug 5, 2008 11:50 PM

Aug 2008
DeathfireD said:

He will never be forgot ,,since he is actually as imprtant as Saito in the Zero'sTsukaima world,
Aug 6, 2008 12:32 AM

Jun 2007
KonW said:
DeathfireD said:

He will never be forgot ,,since he is actually as imprtant as Saito in the Zero'sTsukaima world,

Ahh thats interesting. I didn't know that and since I didnt notice him in the OP I was wondering if they took him out or forgot about him. Now that I know his role it makes it more interesting. >.< I wish I read the novel.
Aug 6, 2008 1:43 AM
Jul 2008
Aectann said:
Actually, if you read SS frontpage carefully:"...Which brings me to my next point, Kunio-kun, our translator and friend, has had a sudden family emergency and had to fly home (Japan). He should be back in a few weeks, and we all wish him the best."

very good point and i agree that u guys are acting like spoiled brats. hope the family crisis gets better
Aug 6, 2008 2:39 AM

Jul 2007
Grr damn shadow censorship... >.< Anyways, it's nice to Tifa back on her usual costume, the academy's uniform somehow just didn't suit her.
Aug 6, 2008 2:48 AM
May 2008
good episode what happend with saito when he had his sword in his hand there were sparks like he still isnt gandarlf or did i miss something
Aug 6, 2008 5:23 AM

Jan 2008
I think, this was the funniest episode so far =D
Especially with Louise's dreams and Saito's vision of him dancing with Louise xDD
And, of course, the ending...haha. ^^
I want more of that =)

draaglul said:
good episode what happend with saito when he had his sword in his hand there were sparks like he still isnt gandarlf or did i miss something

Oh, I think one of those Dragon Knights simply attacked him with some kind of spell, that's all =D
SaorinAug 6, 2008 5:29 AM

Aug 6, 2008 5:37 AM

Jul 2008
that episode was sooooo funny i almost died
Aug 7, 2008 7:54 AM

Jul 2008
Meh this one was a little to predictable, especially the ending scene when he got caught. I would really like to see a main male roll actually act like they have half a brain, when a girl asks you to come home early and you show up and there is a meal on the table and she is acting all happy.... you sit down with a delighted smile on your face and force it down!

Further..... hands off other girls at all times.... even a dog learns after that many beatings!

One last complaint, didn't he take on an army of 70K end of last season.... now he can't handle 5 or 6 bodyguards? Their super powerful knights? Six versus 70000? They would need to be 11667 times more powerful then any individual soldier fought in the last season. It's simply not allowed for in the context of this episode. :P Every Hero should dread a new season, it's like all the work they did to get strong last time is meaningless.

I am happy to see our half-elf come out of the closet though, never liked that hat but those ears are cute!

Yeah, Louise is cute when she's dreaming.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 7, 2008 8:02 AM
Jun 2008
XD, yea..but I don't think he used the power of gandalf at all..it would usually glow..he just used his regular sword training to fight them...thats my excuse anyway
Aug 7, 2008 8:50 AM

Jul 2008
Hmmm, well if there was an example somewhere in the previous episodes that suggest he could choose when to use his power then that might sound sensible. However as far as we have seen so far his choice stops at what he chooses to fight with. As he was holding his sword (an actual weapon made for real combat) I would suggest he would be unable to prevent the use of his power.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 7, 2008 3:48 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
sigh.

way too much fanservices....

next episode is also full of fanservices....

when will we get some solid plot development?....

sigh.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 7, 2008 10:45 PM
May 2008
This episode was interesting since we have gotten some serious moments in regards to the differences between humans and elves. Also, the ending was definitely one of the funniest moments I have seen from ZnT. XD
Aug 9, 2008 5:55 PM

Sep 2007
I didn't liked it.

wakka9ca said:
sigh.

way too much fanservices....

next episode is also full of fanservices....

when will we get some solid plot development?....

sigh.

You're watching the wrong Anime, bro.

Aug 9, 2008 7:11 PM
Mar 2008
SS-Eclipse just released ep. 4
Aug 10, 2008 6:13 AM
Dec 2007
After 3 very bad ones, that's finally a good episode with a nice characterization & plot and somewhat funny. Is it me or Tiffania is totally taking over this show, while Louise is becoming more and more exasperating ?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 11, 2008 12:12 AM

Jan 2008
Episode was lame.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.