MyAnimeList.net

Episode Information
Forums

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion

Sep 26, 2008 11:53 PM

Seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen, to the point where its hard to look at for too long

Sep 30, 2008 7:25 PM

nice ep once again.
nice seeing some training with guiche.... wow, no.
saito became kind of a bad character the moment he started kind of ignoring louise.
poor tifa is getting bullied
knights to a spoiler princess
and saito ignores louise's feelings again, fail
i had to laugh at louise's tired face
what a weird religious ritual
louise and her void powers kick ASS
lol at perverted principal "are those real?"
poor saito got caught doing it.

Oct 2, 2008 5:13 AM

Well, censorships are there so that you would buy the DVDs. LOL~!

LOL'd hard at the end.

Oct 5, 2008 11:28 PM

This was a good episode~
First episode in a long time where Louise didn't piss me off and I actually felt bad that Saito was neglecting her. That little brat that was picking on Tiffania got what she deserved xD And it was nice to see some friendly faces such as Julio and Tabitha. And the ending was nice~ ^_^

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-

Oct 23, 2008 9:53 AM

I wish my school had of been this fun. We had a lot of fights, but they didn't end in a humorous way, usually a painful way. And how that principal is allowed near young girls I'll never know!
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Dec 7, 2008 2:12 PM

This is why I love Zero no Tsukaima! This epi. had what I like in an anime.
I couldn't stop laughing when Guiche helped Saito in that fight!

I hope the next one is full of funny parts =D

Jan 20, 2009 10:47 PM

wow, Louise is just ridiculous. That scene with her doing different voices and the pillow was just...lol.

Jan 26, 2009 9:32 AM

Louise was so funny in this episode and Tifa so cute.

Louise had the best scenes

I loved the scene where she wanted that Saito should come home earlier,but I felt sorrry for her that she could not spoke out the essential parts on her own.

The blonde bitch princess was totally mean,saito should chopped off her head XD
Modified by Fabienne, Jan 26, 2009 9:35 AM

Feb 4, 2009 12:21 AM

The best episode of this season so far.

Aug 13, 2009 1:48 PM

this episode was sooooo cute!!!!

Sep 29, 2009 2:41 AM

Moe non TSUN Louise! more of it!

Mar 10, 2010 3:26 PM

I hate that sort of plot holes. He single-handedly delayed a 6000 man army, yet he couldn't handle 5 guards...

Apr 8, 2010 9:27 AM

the ending for this episode is lol

Sep 20, 2010 12:34 PM

Richard_Omega said:
nice ep once again.
nice seeing some training with guiche.... wow, no.
saito became kind of a bad character the moment he started kind of ignoring louise.
poor tifa is getting bullied
knights to a spoiler princess
and saito ignores louise's feelings again, fail
i had to laugh at louise's tired face
what a weird religious ritual
louise and her void powers kick ASS
lol at perverted principal "are those real?"
poor saito got caught doing it.

Who wouldn't ignore her, shes so damn annoying

Oct 19, 2010 12:34 PM

I don't know but i think that Saito's only option during the last scene was pretty much jumping out of the nearest window. Either that or to ask Derfringer to teleport him somewhere far away
My dream is to retire in some warm, southern country as an cocaine farmer, with grey dreadlocks and play bongo drum all day long. With my friends.

Dec 28, 2010 10:53 PM

It was disappointing in many ways.
1. There are still those "fun" situations in the "right" moment.
2. Characters didn't change at all. Even though Saito is a knight, Louise still treats him like a dog.
3. Saito didn't own those bad knights :/

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note

Feb 14, 2011 4:06 PM

barteq88 said:
It was disappointing in many ways.
1. There are still those "fun" situations in the "right" moment.
2. Characters didn't change at all. Even though Saito is a knight, Louise still treats him like a dog.
3. Saito didn't own those bad knights :/

I couldn't agree more. It was a very funny episode but the story still feels weak and characters haven't change at all since S1. If anythings i think Saito have become more of a pervert (i.e. On S1 Saito didn't advance any further with Kirche, even though by then he had no major feelings towards Louise )
Also I'm not liking the type of relation they made for Luise and Saito. Saito already told her the he loves her a couple of times and on top of the have done like a ton of shit for him (not going back to earth, the boat and 1vs70k). Yet they are still stalling the response from Luise.
huh?

Feb 21, 2011 10:50 AM

Finally got around to try to finish this. Watched the first 10 minutes and then remembered why I took a hiatus from it in the first place.

I guess the comedy kind of makes up for it.

Mar 15, 2012 6:27 PM

alright the end is funny and all but i think now they need to do some more louise and other guys flirtin' up on her so saito will get all jealous. ^ .^ i'm tired of tifa's boobies already.

Mar 24, 2012 1:23 AM

Another funny episode, I really enjoyed it. ^-^ The scene with Louise getting caught by Siesta was just priceless! :D

Jul 24, 2012 3:02 PM

Absolutely hilarious, ending was fantastic, siesta and louise's face was priceless when they saw saito groping tifa.

Aug 26, 2012 4:05 PM

That awkward moment when your master and maid catch you groping an elf...

Anyway, I enjoyed the episode. The princess with the twintails was pretty annoying as was her little entourage - especially when they all walked off laughing the exact same way. Beyond that it was pretty funny and added a bit to the setting by showing off the prejudice against elves.

Sep 19, 2012 10:01 AM

So believing in that religion makes you immune to being boiled? I want that little brat to prove that first by boiling herself, if she is gonna require that as a test of faith from others, she shouldn't have any problem with doing it herself, right?

Nov 8, 2012 5:27 PM

Awesome episode ^_^

Nov 12, 2012 10:41 PM

this episode was so funny but that little spoiled blonde b*tch pissed me off. and her little posses

Dec 22, 2012 6:16 PM

So hilariousxddd LOVE THIS ANIME!!

Jul 16, 2013 7:29 PM

The first thing I saw from this anime was a clip on youtube, and it was from this episode. It's the reason I decided to watch it. And I'm glad I did :D

Oct 9, 2013 3:22 AM

lol louise 5/5

Jun 8, 2014 4:57 PM

do you have a whip on you ?
lol poor Saito XD
lmao fav ep of this seasin so far

Jun 15, 2014 6:56 PM

Oh god, that ending was so predictable but still freaking hilarious xD
Even Siesta have became an adept of the whip :O
It also cracked me up when there was the fighting and we briefly saw the megane-knight do a rock sign :P
Don't piss Louise off or she'll explose your ass!

So now the elf have been accepted. That other teacher is also such a scumbag, reacting like that....
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Jun 17, 2014 2:48 PM

u can bet those are as real as they get :D
funny episodes are funny

Sep 22, 2014 4:15 PM

Saito-san began his training as a knight Ondine, and he came to know that some young noble knight Ondine are also, as it ..
At the end of the episode Tifania asked Saito-san to touch her ​​breasts to confirm that they were indeed true, when suddenly appears to Louise and Siesta to spoil the moment ....

Sep 27, 2014 9:37 PM

the power resets are real.

saito is able to fend of a huge army last season, yet has trouble beating up a handful of dragon knights

an okay episode i guess. louise's dreams are the best.

visit my wordpress = dfbusy.wordpress.com

Oct 20, 2014 10:34 PM

Why didn't anyone question whether or not a foreign princess (a mere exchange student) had any fucking power or authority to actually do anything in a country she isn't even from? It looked like a plot contrivance to me. You also have students in the academy saying, "Oh no! Don't do the logical thing and stop her from over stepping her bounds. You might offend this foreign princess". Aren't her actions offensive towards the country of Tristain.

The last I checked, mobilizing a military force however small it may be, into another country's territory is deemed pretty offensive to said country. This should qualify her for execution too, right?

Also, as a side note. Aren't most of, if not all of the students at the academy supposed to aristocrats? You'd think that at last some of them would put two and two together and say, "Wait. That isn't how politics works. You can't just go wherever and do whatever you damn well please just because you're a princess". What are they going to school for if they're not learning anything!?
Modified by Kuro_Yuuki, Oct 20, 2014 10:41 PM

Nov 30, 2014 11:35 AM

Tiffa is cute, where do all these bad people come from who would throw a girl in that pot wtf?

Jan 22, 7:28 AM

I love how they balanced seriousness, jokes and even ecchi in this show, but when Saito lost the rune, his title as Gandalfr and his powers dissapeared too, what i don't get is that it has nothing to do with the familiaa summon right? So he just reacquired them like it was nothing?

Also, how come Louise can use her powers at times like these, but she doesn't have enough "juice" for an emergency without charging half a lifetime?

May 14, 1:37 AM

Nyanta said:
Moe non TSUN Louise! more of it!

I agree they went overboard with her tsun, now they should do the same with the dere XD

DLDrillNB said:
I love how they balanced seriousness, jokes and even ecchi in this show, but when Saito lost the rune, his title as Gandalfr and his powers dissapeared too, what i don't get is that it has nothing to do with the familiaa summon right? So he just reacquired them like it was nothing?

Also, how come Louise can use her powers at times like these, but she doesn't have enough "juice" for an emergency without charging half a lifetime?

Did she use her void then? To me it just seemed like her usual explosions =P which shes able to cast anytime.
Or else i guess it is cause several days have been inbetween so she could regain her strength

May 14, 1:39 AM

Kuro_Yuuki said:
Why didn't anyone question whether or not a foreign princess (a mere exchange student) had any fucking power or authority to actually do anything in a country she isn't even from? It looked like a plot contrivance to me. You also have students in the academy saying, "Oh no! Don't do the logical thing and stop her from over stepping her bounds. You might offend this foreign princess". Aren't her actions offensive towards the country of Tristain.

The last I checked, mobilizing a military force however small it may be, into another country's territory is deemed pretty offensive to said country. This should qualify her for execution too, right?

Also, as a side note. Aren't most of, if not all of the students at the academy supposed to aristocrats? You'd think that at last some of them would put two and two together and say, "Wait. That isn't how politics works. You can't just go wherever and do whatever you damn well please just because you're a princess". What are they going to school for if they're not learning anything!?

Guess they dont mind it since theyre all aristocrats so they enjoy the "power" lol and it is like in the okd times i guess.. They didnt question the king there either and he could do as he please and basically have sex with any girl he fancies xD lot of resemblence lol and his foolish acts were justified too

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]