MyAnimeList.net

Episode Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Poll: Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion


#1
07-27-08, 11:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 253
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was such a funny episode... I couldn't stop laughing.
 
#2
07-28-08, 7:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 73
i love this ep.

scene when saito hold tifa's breast in front of siesta and louise, their face's are great, i can't stop laughing.

Saito BANZAI!
Modified by Art2000, 07-28-08, 5:51 PM


 
#3
07-28-08, 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3915
Veoh is taking it's sweet old time to upload this one...
 
#4
07-30-08, 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 19
They're taking forever to sub this one TT_TT
 
#5
07-30-08, 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 224
if its not out today ill be pissed..................
 
#6
07-30-08, 11:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3915
Are they not subbing anymore or what? Jesus christ, it's been so damn long now. It's Thursday already, it's nearing episode 5.

I wish I knew Japanese at times like these. I wonder if somebody can request this to one of the more well known subbing groups. These subbers suck ass if they take this long to sub one episode. Code Geass R2 is out in hours...
 
#7
07-31-08, 4:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 19
I guess we don't have much right to complain because they do it for free, but at the same time, it's just so frustrating because they've been quick with previous episodes. D: I'm usually good at staying away from spoilers, but I've peeked at the raw & some screencaps just to hold me over.
 
#8
07-31-08, 6:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3915
meru said:
I guess we don't have much right to complain because they do it for free, but at the same time, it's just so frustrating because they've been quick with previous episodes. D: I'm usually good at staying away from spoilers, but I've peeked at the raw & some screencaps just to hold me over.


Well, it is nice that they do it for free... but, I don't see why it takes them so long. It has quite a few viewers too so I would think that they'd sub it rather fast.

*shrug* ... maybe I should have gotten into this series when the third season was over, since I'm waiting so damn long for just a 20 minute episode.
 
#9
07-31-08, 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 41
Veronin said:
Are they not subbing anymore or what? Jesus christ, it's been so damn long now. It's Thursday already, it's nearing episode 5.

I wish I knew Japanese at times like these. I wonder if somebody can request this to one of the more well known subbing groups. These subbers suck ass if they take this long to sub one episode. Code Geass R2 is out in hours...


osu said they dropped it and they're the ones that always released first and put it on veoh. eclipse should have theirs out soon... i hope

 
07-31-08, 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 145
godoftheds said:
osu said they dropped it and they're the ones that always released first and put it on veoh. eclipse should have theirs out soon... i hope


That sounds bad. Hopefully Eclipse will continue subbing it.
 
07-31-08, 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 19
Awww, damn. Well I'm sure Eclipse will~~ just means we have to wait a little longer TT__TT
 
07-31-08, 5:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 19
laughs at Louise imagining Saito XD...
 
07-31-08, 6:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 224
wow still not out -.-.... i want more bust revolution!
 
07-31-08, 7:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 224
wah.. the subbed is not out yet t_t
I cant w8 for the subbed x.x...
anyways this ep. is funny XD


 
07-31-08, 8:09 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 41
yep minori just confirmed it looks like both they and osu (who were the same thing i think) have dropped it so its just eclipse left now

 
08-01-08, 3:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3915
If Eclipse doesn't sub then we won't be watching this anymore.
 
08-01-08, 5:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 859
this is so slack, i was looking forward to this episode everysince i finmshed the last episode ~___~
~~~Random things i want ppl to kno :D~~~
but i own an zero no tsukaima fan art book now ^^
 
08-01-08, 2:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2282
Both minori and osu dropped it.
Please eclipse, continue subbing this T______T ;; I'd like to see more Louise ! D:

I don't have a problem with Eclipse's subs, but

[SS-Eclipse]
Louise: It-It’s still light!
Saito: Th… Th-then when it gets dark?
Louise: A-After asking the primogenitor, Burimill, and Mother.

[Minori-Osu!]
Louise: It’s still early!
Saito: Then what about at night?
Louise: I have to pay my respects to my ancestors with my mother.

I noticed that too. I really prefer Minori's subs, grrrrrrrr, e___e ; oh well.
 
08-01-08, 4:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 117
@ninjakittenx -- awwwwwwww .. Rena-CHANnnn~ =3

^^
___________________

www.belial.pt
 
08-01-08, 5:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4
Umm.. How come there's no episodes available at SS-Eclipse? They don't list it in their archives... please tell me they didn't drop it too. >_<
 
08-01-08, 7:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 78
xmichaud said:
Umm.. How come there's no episodes available at SS-Eclipse? They don't list it in their archives... please tell me they didn't drop it too. >_<


x2, it just disappeared from their projects list.
 
08-01-08, 7:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 49
think ill cry alittle if no one subs this =(
 
08-01-08, 8:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 41
they say in their FAQ that "they have never dropped an anime and they will be sure to let us know if they do" so since theres no big then saying OMFG WE DROPPED IT!!!!! I'm gonna guess they havent dropped it... though i would like to know why it doesnt have a spot in the archives but it never did so maybe they just havent added it yet.

EDIT: also though their links to the torrents are down they torrents are still there. just go to www.tokyotosho.com and search and they'll come up
Modified by godoftheds, 08-01-08, 8:54 PM

 
08-01-08, 8:57 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 132
If SS_Eclipse don't do it try contacting Chihiro they should hopefully pick it up again.
 
08-02-08, 4:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 18
Chirio really sucks in my opinion,,since I wathed an episode of Word Destruction they subed,,,,the translation is,, well,,,,……
 
08-02-08, 9:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 23
Dang, I hope someone subs this soon. Anyways, can anyone please tell me a link to where I can find ZnT : Princess no Rondo manga? If anyone can tell me, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 
08-02-08, 12:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2
xmichaud said:
Umm.. How come there's no episodes available at SS-Eclipse? They don't list it in their archives... please tell me they didn't drop it too. >_<


check this one: http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/projects/tsukaima
 
08-02-08, 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3915
Nice, it's the day before episode 5 and we still don't even have episode 4 subbed after 6 days.

Might as well forget about this series for now.
 
08-02-08, 5:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 859
NOO HOW CAN U FORGET ABOUT IT?!!?!?!?
 
08-02-08, 6:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 224
dont worry they published slayers........ ya -.-;
 
08-02-08, 7:30 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 132
KonW said:
Chirio really sucks in my opinion,,since I wathed an episode of Word Destruction they subed,,,,the translation is,, well,,,,……


Really I've watched a few of there Da Capo II, some Code Geass R2 and a few others they seem alright to me. Though my Japanese is very limited.

Eitherway would be better then nothing.
 
08-02-08, 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 475
Well it looks like the only Anime they released recently was CG and Slayers, (They did not upload ZnT or KKN)
 
08-02-08, 8:18 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 121
as long as sooner or later someone subs it i'm okay with waiting a while. as long as i dont have to pay for it in the end, its cool with me
 
08-02-08, 8:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 859
this is so sad :( what if nobody subs this? :(((
 
08-02-08, 11:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 18
landlock said:
KonW said:
Chirio really sucks in my opinion,,since I wathed an episode of Word Destruction they subed,,,,the translation is,, well,,,,……


Really I've watched a few of there Da Capo II, some Code Geass R2 and a few others they seem alright to me. Though my Japanese is very limited.

Eitherway would be better then nothing.


Maybe,, they have different guys responsible for different series,,,- -

 
08-03-08, 1:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 859
isent this topic for discussion of episode 4? y is there other things
 
08-03-08, 8:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 793
damn... episode 5 will be out soon... and still no ep4... i hope eclipse is doing a double release... or else...
 
08-03-08, 8:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 13
Osu! pick ZNT up again check this: http://osu-osu.net/?p=33 ^^
 
08-03-08, 4:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 19
ALL RIGHT! :D
 
08-03-08, 7:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12
meru said:
ALL RIGHT! :D[/quote

I second that
 
08-03-08, 11:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 86
I just want my god damn sub...
 
08-04-08, 2:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3915
wesudo said:
Osu! pick ZNT up again check this: http://osu-osu.net/?p=33 ^^


Sweet. Hopefully I can watch episode 4 and 5 soon then.
 
08-04-08, 12:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 793
Eclipse still haven't sub ep4 yet... even tho ep5 is already out... pathetic...
 
08-04-08, 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4402
SwordWielder said:
Eclipse still haven't sub ep4 yet... even tho ep5 is already out... pathetic...


Yeah, it's really pathetic how fansubbers actually have a life >_>
Seriously, some of you look like spoiled brats. Just learn to have patience, there'll be a release eventually. [/rant]

 
08-04-08, 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 224
Kayro said:
SwordWielder said:
Eclipse still haven't sub ep4 yet... even tho ep5 is already out... pathetic...


Yeah, it's really pathetic how fansubbers actually have a life >_>
Seriously, some of you look like spoiled brats. Just learn to have patience, there'll be a release eventually. [/rant]


lemme help u and sum up what u said to us ^^

"Less QQ. More Pew Pew."
 
08-04-08, 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3
seriously ppl, if you just read the front page of static-subs, it clearly states that their translator has a family emergency. so can't you all just be freakin patient. family is apparently more important to some ppl. there are alot of other anime you can watch while ur all waiting.
 
08-04-08, 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3915
devroz said:
Kayro said:
SwordWielder said:
Eclipse still haven't sub ep4 yet... even tho ep5 is already out... pathetic...


Yeah, it's really pathetic how fansubbers actually have a life >_>
Seriously, some of you look like spoiled brats. Just learn to have patience, there'll be a release eventually. [/rant]


lemme help u and sum up what u said to us ^^

"Less QQ. More Pew Pew."


Let me guess, WoW forums?

Anyways, I wish knew that damn moonspeak. If I knew moon I wouldn't have to wait 2 weeks for subs for one episode.
 
08-04-08, 11:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 61
Episode 4 released by Osu!
http://www.tokyotosho.com
Modified by dudave, 08-05-08, 12:01 AM
 
08-05-08, 12:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3915
dudave said:
Episode 4 released by Osu!
[url=http://www.tokyotosho.com/?cat=1]http://www.tokyotosho.com


FUCK YEAH!

DOWNLOADAN
 
08-05-08, 1:22 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3923
Enter new princess! Princesses no Rondo~ XD

Louise was awesome this episode. I was actually kinda siding with her this time. If Saito gotta be more understanding about her feelings, but Louise gotta take it easy too. XD

HOO BOY! I bet everyone here saw it coming - another freaking misunderstanding! This time, I was laughing my ass off since it happens too often, lol.

Louise was badass. In her pajama, she flipped the twin tail royalty out just like that. Oh, and the commotion too with her EXPLOSION.

I guess good for Tifa now that she don't have to hide anything. Wonder what's the next episode is about.
 
Top
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »