Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2011 11:55 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Chiharu obviously needs his attention..
Oct 28, 2011 3:34 PM

Dec 2008
Now that's an interesting twist. Didn't see that coming O.o
Jul 5, 2014 12:07 PM

May 2012
This show isn't getting any better...
Jan 28, 2015 7:28 PM

Aug 2014
Wow, one of the most brutal scenes in anime history........ cant believe she cheated......
Feb 20, 2017 8:40 AM

Apr 2009
RafaelDeJongh said:
This show isn't getting any better...

What the hell are you talking about? It's starting to have a plot already.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2017 9:05 AM
Apr 2016
ooo333 said:
Wow, one of the most brutal scenes in anime history........ cant believe she cheated......

Bro I used to hate chiharu when I first saw the anime in 2004
but recently I saw the anime and read manga
manga was good and regarding the anime it wasn't done well

Now regarding chiharu cheating bro
I don't blame chiharu for cheating or should we even consider it as cheating or not ?
Bro There relationship was totally vague
I was like are they even dating
because they didn't confess there feelings
to each other
I'm fact Chiharu asked kyoichi
"does he like anyone ?"
kyoichi replied "he doesn't"

then in the same episode kyoichi friend asked him
Does he like chiharu yeti ?
kyoichi replies
he cares her as a friend

in fact Chiharu started the relationship by holding hands in the ending of the first episode

kyoichi failed to communicate in the relationship and he realized this in episode 13 of the anime when he met the blonde chiharu

now in episode 5 chiharu didn't go to the beach as she wanted to train for the camp
and she wanted kyoichi to support her
as kyoichi wasn't there she was depressed in episode 7 and that's why she sprained her ankle and didn't able to do the camp properly
after that injury she got even more depressed and then osagaki kun came her confort her.When osagaki asked him about her bf and being out with him will make her bf mad She told osagaki
that she didn't have have bf and if she had so he wouldn't be mad

now here we came to know that she was confused and struggling to identify her relationship with kyoichi
she was also trying to confirm her relationship with kyoichi at the moment

she called kyoichi on phone to tell him that
"she is falling in love with someone else
will he be mad at him"

but  kyoichi couldn't able to hear her due fireworks

and later she meet the college guy gives him the good bye kiss (I don't know why I hate this part bro)

but I feel like both were at the fault in there relationship

she realized the mistake
and at the end of the manga they both properly communicate and rencoile there relationship

bro read the manga everything will be clear and you won't chiharu then :-D

AsT5May 11, 2020 7:41 AM
Dec 1, 2018 8:26 PM

Nov 2016
Oh crap, let the drama begin.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 25, 2021 11:06 AM
Jan 2011
AsT5 said:
ooo333 said:

I don't blame chiharu for cheating or should we even consider it as cheating or not ?
to each other
"does he like anyone ?"

kyoichi replies
he cares her as a friend

in fact Chiharu started the relationship by holding hands in the ending of the first episode

kyoichi failed to communicate in the relationship and he realized this in episode 13 of the anime when he met the blonde chiharu

now in episode 5 chiharu didn't go to the beach as she wanted to train for the camp
as kyoichi wasn't there she was depressed in episode 7 and that's why she sprained her ankle and didn't able to do the camp properly
after that injury she got even more depressed and then osagaki kun came her confort her.When osagaki asked him about her bf and being out with him will make her bf mad She told osagaki

now here we came to know that she was confused and struggling to identify her relationship with kyoichi

will he be mad at him"

and later she meet the college guy gives him the good bye kiss (I don't know why I hate this part bro)

she realized the mistake
and at the end of the manga they both properly communicate and rencoile there relationship

kyoichi was an idiot for staying with her. There were better quality women he could choose that were interested in him like Shoko Sayama. She wouldnt be sneaking around if she didnt think it was cheating.Manga sounds just as bad as the anime.
Sep 26, 2021 5:36 AM
Apr 2016
xsilicon9 said:
AsT5 said:

to each other
"does he like anyone ?"

kyoichi replies
he cares her as a friend

will he be mad at him"

she realized the mistake

kyoichi was an idiot for staying with her. There were better quality women he could choose that were interested in him like Shoko Sayama. She wouldnt be sneaking around if she didnt think it was cheating.Manga sounds just as bad as the anime.

Yeah he was an idiot but he was into his childhood crush that's why he didn't opt for other girls
And bro I don't think she sneaked out she just avoided the beach for her athletic camp plus she lost it due to sprain or some shit I don't remember,she was feeling low and at those low times people seek comfort from their close ones but chiharu fucked up badly 😂 but I also do blame kyoichi for not available for her
Maybe the author was drunk af writing this arc
AsT5Sep 26, 2021 5:39 AM
Oct 20, 2021 4:57 PM
Feb 2019
first time reading this i felt betray
Jan 28, 2022 12:51 AM

Mar 2019
Wow, loved the first 6 and found the show refreshing. Need I even point out ChiHoe even avoided her own friends who came to support her?
I can't even 😂
Vanilla
May 26, 2023 8:51 PM

Jul 2012
Oh shieett..
I haven't seen this kind of drama in a while..
It feels so good, yet it feels so hurt..

Baka Chiharu!!
She herself called the boy as "karui otoko", yet herself . .

Sep 13, 2023 5:45 PM

Aug 2014
Reply to White_Alice
Oh shieett..
I haven't seen this kind of drama in a while..
It feels so good, yet it feels so hurt..

Baka Chiharu!!
She herself called the boy as "karui otoko", yet herself . .
@White_Alice

Funny how woman always tend to date guys that are womanizers, playboys, and bad dudes, even while that woman knows that that guy is a womanizers/playboys/baddudes
Nov 3, 2023 6:12 PM
Mar 2014
ntr fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!! DROPPED
Feb 4, 5:06 PM

Jun 2020
Okay I have a different take on everything than most people. Are they even in relationship ? Which part of that was a relationship? They didn’t talk for summer season which as I remember shorter in Japan but its like a month which means they didn't talk for a fucking month and when she called him he closed the phone like in a 1 minute dont tell me because of fireworks he can said to wait for a moment or Im gonna call you back. He just closed the phone on her face. Like wtf are you doing.Girl that you like called you and you just close it on her face. Great job

And we know they like each other which I still think Kyochi kind of was denial till the ep 5. We didn’t see them has any kind of interaction that we can call relationship after the first episode and Kyoichi never make a move actually as I remember till now.

I kind of understand Chiharu in some way I dont think what she did was internally right or wrong. Because there is zero relationship they are 15 I guess which in that age is even worse because your head in the clouds mostly.

In moment she was feeling down the older boy was around and try to make you feel better.Its pretty hard to ignore lets be real. (Again everybody understand what the other guy wants thats pretty much written on his face)

Like I cant even get angry at her because I dont see any relationship between them from the start at max they are flirting if when call it even that

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 13 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 11, 2011

33 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 10, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 12 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 11, 2011

9 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 9, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 10 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 19, 2011

4 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 8, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 9 Discussion

7 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 7, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 8 Discussion

8 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 6, 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.